The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo)   Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:19 pm

A letter found it's way into his new sleeping quarters. He was abit surprised. Arawn had taken great pains to secure the building. The windows were blocked off, the doors locked, and yet still the letter found it's way to his desk. There was denying it was a letter from Master Sung.

Your next training session will be at the manor in Seireitei. Be sure to arrive before noon.
As before; tell no one.

Of later Arawn wondered about the last part of the letter. Why was he being so secretive? Maybe he was just a man that like his privacy. He checked the windows and doors once again. They were all locked and undisturbed. He shook his head and went back to his sleeping room. There was nothing he could do to keep them out. In the distance he thought he heard a clicking sound. Ignoring it, he went to sleep.

The next day

Arawn was kinda happy to not climb those long steps. He wondered if Master Sung felt the same way. Perhaps he was tired of going up the mountain. But as Arawn recalled he did shunpo, or something close to it. The day in the bar he had vanished almost instantly.He thought about it more as he walked the now familiar street. As he rounded the corner he saw Yuki at the door in her white kimono. She bowed slightly, opened the door and stepped through. The room was exactly as he remembered it; simple and plain with a table in the center. Sitting at the table was the frail looking old man. Master Sung was sipping on a cup of tea. It well was before noon. He didn't want to be late, he had a feeling that Yuki would do terrible things to him for not being on time.
"Greetings Master Sung." Arawn bowed "I'm glad to see you well." Yuki scoffed. Her hostility had risen since meeting Lady Sung. But Arawn had gotten better at ignoring her.

"I'm most pleased with your progress of late. I think you've come far in your studies." the small man said between sips. "Well far enough that I think you're ready for the next step." Arawn's face perked up. The next step? "Your Baek-Ho is far from complete, do slack in your training." he quickly added.
"Of course." Arawn bowed again. He knew his master was right. He could crack and break a small rock, but he doubted he had the power crush metal as Sung had done.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo)   Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 am

Arawn sat patiently while Sung finished his tea. Well outwardly he looked patiently, but inside he was a maelstrom of emotions. Although he tried to hide it he was proud to be praised by the master. It was almost worth the tiring workouts. He wanted to snatch the cup from the old man's hand, toss it away, and demand he begin his lesson. He knew if he tried any such motion Yuki would undoubtedly take care of him, Master Sung himself would probably dodge. Knowing the old man he would toss Arawn. During his thoughts Sung had gotten up from the table and walked to the east side of the room. Opening the door for him Yuki grunted in displeasure; like it was a crime to keep Sung waiting. Getting up he followed the old man into the next room.

The new room was identical to the last except there was no table. After he entered Yuki shut the door behind them. It was odd for her not to watch.
Sung had walked into the center of the room. Arawn had honestly expected some kind of demonstration much like the last one with the metal tiles. But since the room was empty it was hard to guess what was in store for him. But a room without a target could mean this technique didn't need one. Master Sung beckoned him to the center of the room. Reluctantly he joined the older man in the room's center. He bowed.
"I want you to hit me." he simply said. Arawn didn't move. "Hit me." the man repeated.
Such a simple command, but for some reason Arawn couldn't comply. It would seem the technique did have demonstration, and he would learn feel it first hand. As destructive as Baek-Ho turned out to be, he couldn't help but to be hesitant. Sung could sense this, and motioned with his hand for him to strike.
He a sigh he tried to steel himself for what ever blow the old man might throw. It was possible even that wouldn't be enough. He reached back and threw a punch at the old man's face. It was neither a strong nor fast punch. Sung easily deflected the blow, his face calm. Arawn was about to ask what that was meant to accomplish, but then realized something odd. He hadn't felt Sung's hand.
"Master." He didn't know how to phrase the question, so he just said it. "My I try to hit you again?" Sung nodded for him to proceed.
Arawn threw another punch, this time his normal speed; once again the old man's hand came up pushed the fist aside. Again it was the same sensation as the first block. Without pause Arawn threw his next punch with his other hand, again it was blocked, but the younger shinigami didn't relent. A flurry of strikes he sent out at the old man, no longer trying for power, but for speed. Each strike was turned aside by the other man's hands. And yet he now he could see it; Sung was not touching Arawn at all. Without showing he launched a kick aimed at the man's mid section. The old man chuckled and knocked it to the side. Sung stepped into the opening made by the block and punched at Arawn's chest. Something hit against Arawn's chest and knocked him backwards and to the ground. Before he fell Arawn could see that Sung's hand was not even close to touching his body.
Back to top Go down

Sa Shin Mu: Ju-Jak (solo)
Page 1 of 1