The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At a glance (closed; Shikuro )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male
Number of Posts : 43
Quote : "Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war"
Registration Date : 2012-12-24

At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) Empty
PostSubject: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

The Seireitai, The seat of power in the soul society as well as the seat of military power. Kenji was wondering around, checking out the divisions and wondering if maybe his mind would be changed. He already had his mind set on Sixth division, but so far he'd checked out 2nd, 10th, 6th, and now he was on his way to check out 11th division. Apparently there last captain had died in the seireitai in a big explosion, at least from the rumors he'd heard.

Kenji wasn't much of a talker, but he always listened to the people around him. He was an observant one, a light sigh falling from his lips as he moved through the streets towards the 11th division HQ. Kenji's left palm rested idly on the hilt cap of his zanpakuto. So far he'd been unable to learn the name of his sword, though at times he could hear a faint whisper the words trying to reach him but falling almost completely silent before reaching him. 'I doubt this would be vary productive, but at least i'm out and away from the academy.' He thought to himself, tapping the hilt of his sword and glancing at it.

He found it aggravating that he was unable to hear the name, scoffing lightly he came to the gates and glanced up at it. The insignia of the 11th division towering over the short shinigami, his academy robes telling anyone who saw him that he was still a student. But more advanced then most in his selected offensive weapon which hung at his side. This advantage being that unlike most, he retained all his memory from before his death. Opening the gate and stepping in, the acting head of the division was supposed to meet him or so he thought.

He just wanted to check things out and see if the other division were worth his time, he didn't know why the teacher that sent him on this trip wanted him to check out 11th division. Unlike the stereotypical 11th division member he didn't like fighting, and he used Hado Spells which seemed to be frowned upon by 11th division members. So he continued on, his steps slow and calculated as cold Onyx eyes moved from side to side as he passed division members. As if he was sizing them up in his mind, taking in posture, and the way they carry themselves. He was sure he'd find the acting head, while he was walking around and taking everything in.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:34 pm

The division had been rather silent today, not having the usual brute bashing around. Not that he cared much for it, it was afterall usually just boys being boys, not something he tended to necglet or interfere in, only went into fatal measures. Shikuro had been spending most of his time in the office, but now that was going to be it. He then grabbed hold of a bottle of Cola from the real world a drink he had grown rather fond off. He smiled brifly taking a drink, the bubbly feeling wasn't something alike any other thing here in the sereitei. He took it with him, as he then, walked outside. First heading for the garden.

The garden was really something else, nothing you'd think fit in the 11th division. Yet it had been something Shikuro had protected and cared for dearly. And that there was only one reason to. The garden was once his former captains precious place, he learned that pretty soon after getting into the division by, first he thought of it as some sort of joke. Though he soon realised it wasn't

He took his usual round around the garden before he remembered something about an academy student wanting to pop by the place, though he hated the formailties so he figured he'd try something else. With that in thought he took his Vice captain badge and put it aside, and went out to the trance where he lied down on the walls neaarby and waited while enjoying his cold cola. And it didn't take long before a guy walked in clearly a student, he smiled briefly and then sat up."Hello there boy, you look like your looking for something..?" He leaned out over the wall taking a sip before smilling softly. Ofcourse this scheme of his was hardly ever working anyone who just knew a bit about the captains and vice captains would know how Shikuro looked it wasn't like he had gone un noticed, having taking responsebilities beyond what any other Vice captain had done before him in the 11th division and he had reached vice captain faster than anyone before him. Due to some special terms back then.
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Kenji came to a stop when he heard a voice from in top of the wall. Shifting a little bit he tilted his head up but didn't turn it. Just glanced over at him out of the corner of his eye. Within a matter of seconds he scanned the man from head to toe multiple times. The rouse would have worked, if not for two things. Kenji's keen eye sight, and the faint outline of the Vice captain's badge that he normally wore on his arm. Kenji sighed and glanced away slowly.

"I am no boy...." He paused and pushed forward against the hilt of his zanpakuto. His cool voice once again came to prominence. "Vice-Captain." He didn't smirk, nor look back at him. Kenji was here to observe and see a potential squad the fit his strengths. But to him being in a fighting oriented squad like 11th division didn't quite appeal to Kenji at this point in time. First impression that Kenji got from the vice captain was lazy, That this squad wasn't as structured as he once thought.

But that was just form what he'd seen so far, but one other thing he noticed was that no one seemed as blood thirsty as he was lead to believe from reading about them. So that was a good sign, he hated those kind of people. He relaxed his arm as his zanpakuto went back to resting in it's normal state. His left hand falling to grip the sheath of his weapon. A precaution that carried into his afterlife, and during his time in the academy. His demeanor tended to rub people the wrong way, and had made him a fair amount of enemies within the student body at the academy.

Kenji was a samurai in life, though he was young when he first started fighting. He'd had enough fighting, now he only did it when it was unavoidable. He may not have been a full shinigami, and not as powerful as the vice captain but should anything happen he'd defend himself. Though he may have looked relaxed he was on his guard. "Shall we get this started?" He came here to learn the main function of the squad, from a high ranking member to get a live description instead of reading it from someone who may or may not have been a member of the squad.

He glanced over at the garden and scanned it, it was true. Not something one would think belonged in the 11th division. Closing his eyes, he remembered spending time with his mother in a garden like this. But he would never express it openly, well with a stranger anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 am

Shikuro sighed, clearly he had hoped this to be a less formal meeting, though if he had his way it still would be. He uncorked his bottle taking a few drinks of this bubbly drink before continueing. "I see... Guess hoping to be annon failed ey?" He let out a mild chuckle, shaking his head for a bit. He didn't wore his Zanpakuto, infact he didn't really do that alot lately, it wasn't to send a message it was more a test to himself, he wanted to best himself before his Zan, he needed respect and showing fear by carrying your Zan around all day didn't give him that at all. Shikuro wasn't helpless at all when it came to fighting without a wapon, he wasn't that sure but he knew that he would be considered one of the best, perhaps surpassed by some of the members in the second division.

But today it wasn't about having respect or not, though this guy didn't show him much none the less. He scratched the back of his head for a bit. "Not a boy you say... Well as far as I consider, you aren't a man, and you say you aren't a boy... then what are you? hmm?" He smirked lightly, having one of the more teasing moments, not that there was put anything but a slight tease into it. He just wanted to have some fun, being a Vice Captain he had the duties of a captain had deprived him of that. So he took the simple pleasures where ever he could get them.

Alas again the subject had driven away from the actual point, the point being to make sure a "boy" makes the right choice as far as division goes. "Yes we should.... hmm..." Shikuro wasn't going to advertise 1th division for the guy, he was going to say things he should know about it and what it had to offer yes, but he weren't going to sugar coat it, he needed to know how to defend himself. Not that you had to have some sort of raw power to be in it, you just had to know your way around a fight and stand a victor without any cheap tactics. If anything was disrespected in division it would be that, useing cheap and unfait tactics such as low blows, going out of line. and forbidden moves. Kido as far as Shikuro knows ain't a bad thing even Shikuro have used Kido from time to time, if it gave him an edge. But he was the odd one out.

He noticed the boys glance and then made a slight smile, and turned waving a hand beckoning for the guy to follow up as he started to walk inside of the garden. "Well as you should know, 11th division main obligation is to stand ready as the millitary force of the soul soceity..." He took a deep breath, taking in the smell of the garden, he did enjoy it alot, the feeling of freedom and relaxation here. "That being said we have some of the best sparring grounds and most experienced fighters... ofcourse alot of them are brutes and what not soldiers and nothing more, but in millitary and war we also have great tarticians, scouts and what not, people here bond like no other place, learning to trust eachother enough to put your life in your comrades hands. If you can't that you can't do the teamwork neccesary to..." He took a pause before continueing, as the next part wasn't really something he enjoyed bringing up."As it stands right now we have no captain, I don't knwo why we haven't maybe just because no one ha been able to replace the former, as I said its abotu trust so placing a new one on top of that... but have no fear if you should choose this place I'll make sure its going to be a captain you can count on..." now he took another break turning towards the guy, having a confident and friendly smile on his lips, giving him some chance to speak now.
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 am

Kenji opened his eyes and followed as the vice captain started to explain what the 11th division was, which was what he already knew but he didn't say a thing. Kenji carried himself with confidence even if he wasn't on par with many Shinigami as of yet. But one day, he'll be there. Taking a deep breath he finally spoke. His voice even and cold. "A combat division, i gathered that much just by walking in. The smell of blood is more potent here then any other place I've been to today."

Kenji stopped and looked directly into the vice captain's eyes. "As for what i am, i'm a swordsman, a former samurai that lived during a time of war that is what i am, and i remember all of it." His grip on his zanpakuto's sheath tightened a little bit as he closed his eyes. He could see the battlefield littered in bodies, horse's and men, swords sticking out of the ground and from corpses. Kenji has had his fill of battle, Become so tuned to the smell of blood that he could smell of someone had been recently injured just by passing by them.

Taking a deep breath he released it slowly and opened his eyes once again. "I'm tired of battle, if they are unavoidable then so be it." He took a moment to collect his thoughts and push his memory to the back of his mind. It wasn't any good living in the past, you can't change it. and thinking you can will only drive you crazy. He removed his zanpakuto from his side and lowered himself down on a rock. He rested it against his shoulder and curled his arms around the sheathed blade.

"What happened to your captain?" He'd heard rumors but often times idle rumors were not completely accurate. So he might as well get his facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 am

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, blood? could that really be right? He took a deep breath, though ofcourse now they wandered in the garden which should take most of the smell. He shrugged the thought off himself, and looked over to him aswell. "Well a samurai... well you're alot more lucky than me atleast... I know nothing about my past like that.. all I know that this scar marks how I died..." He then points to the scar going from above his eyebrow down and onto his torso. He held a confident smile on his lips, showing a kind face though he didn't really like to talk about his scar, he had grown to hate it quite much.

Shikuro steches a bit, not quite sure this guy could really fit here. Ofcourse his experience on his past life gave him potential. But it should also be something that he really wanted to. "Well.. if everyone was tired of battles who would take up arms to protect those weaker than themselves..." He shaked his head stopping himself from continueing. "You know what forget that... That is just something I'm supossed to say to make you feel like taking up the 11th division seemed like a good thing... instead let me tell you a secret... I actually don't like fighting, actually I mostly pick of those neccesary. I originally took up the 11th division since I thought this would be the place for gaining experience the quickest... and I only stayed cause of the previous captain... and I still only stay to make sure her memory wont be corrupted" He smiles softly having said that, now he didn't feel like he was presureing the guy into doing something he didn't want to.

"My captain..?" He stopped walking for a moment, not having expected that exact question for some reason though he basicly begged for the qustion. And it wasn't that he didn't want to answer, he just didn't know how to answer correctly. "Official statesments say she died in an explosion, and while that is true it isn't the whole truth... She was strong so no normal explosion could knock her out no less kill her... I beleive some inner conflict was at play, her Zanpakuto perhaps, I'm not certain" He seemed quite sad for some reason, though he hid the brunt of it. He shaked it off with a smile and would continue the walk, if he would want to they could continue walking again.
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:05 am

Kenji's eyes snapped over to look at the Vice captain. "You call it luck Fuku-taichou? I call it a curse of sorts." Kenji rose from the rock that he sat on, The only luck he could see is that he retained the knowledge of swordsmanship he had before he died. That was the only good thing that came out of it in his eyes. Kenji was a hard on to read, because he showed no emotion...the only thing that showed...was remorse hidden within the cold gaze.

He hated the fact he'd ended so many lives, but he did it out of duty and it was expected of him. He may not have liked fighting but if it was his duty then his honor would see it done no matter the cost to himself. It was who he was, and if he ended up in whatever squad...then he'd see there duty done unless it clashed with his sense of honor. Taking a deep breath Kenji pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind once again and continued walking.

"I see, so you're unsure what really happened to cause that explosion...Or is it that you're unsure that it was even her?" Kenji was far more observant then most gave him credit for. After all his whole fighting style revolved around predicting actions. He looked down and took a deep breath. In hailing the scent of the garden, it did a pretty good job covering up most the blood he smelled and reduced the knot in his stomach. The smell of blood made him feel sick, but not on a physical level...and he long sense learned to ignore it. "You seemed surprised when i mentioned the smell of blood, why's that?" He glanced over at the man, he was curious. Couldn't the Vice captain smell it? or was it just him? He didn't know, but Kenji was interested to find out.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am

Shikuro crossed hsi arms, starring at the guy for a moment. He really thought of it as a curse, wll ofcourse he wouldn't seem to get much out of knowing his past. "Well consider this... I was from the poor districts of rukongai... allready then I had this scar I was well somewhat feared for being some kind of shady character the teachers, and other students looked down on me like I was some kind of runt... and the worst was its the only thing I had from my past not even knowing why I had gotten it, So I was looked down upon for something I knew nothing about" He paused for a moment and sighed, deeply. "Atleast you can use the experience and knowledge, if you just disregard the rather bad memories... but even those could help... As a shinigami no matter what division you choose you are bound to find yourself in horrible situations... its not onl the 11th division that has people dying in action" He looked rather serious wanting to make sure he understood what he was talking about, taking some peacefull squad like 12th or 4th even, didn't mean you where safe from horrible experiences.

Shikuro smiled confidently, maybe this wisdom was kinda like letting a brick fall down on this guy, but he realy beleived this whole division choosing shouldn't be about choosing where you'd experience less fights, rather he thought it should be about where one would think the persons own skills where put to best use. He had have fights he didn't want to fight, even hollows he felt pity for. Moments where he had to rethink his whole philosophy, in order to make peace with himself. Shikuro had by far experienced some of the worst things possible, but he didn't think that would've been any differend if he had been in any other division.

Kenji's remark made him raise an eyebrow, he had never fought of it that way, but he knew more than Kenji did. "Iunsure what caused the explosion... I am certain to have known if it wasn't Kaiyo since if she would fake her death I would have been one of the few persons who would know... I did the one time she had to fake her death, so I would this time aswell... But the whole thing still seemes weird, somehow..."He wondered, he he could look som places he hadn't before but he didn't have the time these days, so it would have to be a rangecheck. "Oh that... well I suppose its a smell you get used too. I can't really remember the first time I got here... and well back then I worried about alot of other things than the smells... But it doesn't mater much" He couldn't smell the blood as much as he could feel it, the air was tense at times. Anywhere but in this garden, you could feel the ammount of fights that had been done here. But the garden was peaceful, and it was going to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 am

Kenji arched a brow and listened to the Vice captain, he decided not to argue wither or not his memories were in fact a curse or not. He didn't really like getting into petty squabbles, it was a waste of both there times. Kenji's keep sight stayed fixed on the Vice captain, how he carried himself through his words. Kenji could read body language vary well. A skill that carried over from his living years, because not all his victory's then were done on a mass battle field.

"I see...small world. There was a student by that name in the academy." He glanced off to the side to think back, a little bit. Surely there wasn't only one Kaiyo in the soul society, but there was something strange going on here. Kenji removed his sheathed zanpakuto and rested the sheath on his shoulder as he came to a stop. Taking a deep breath he shook his head. "Blood is never a smell no one should get use to, i know i never will." His nose could pick up the smell from far off if the wind is just right.

But none the less Kenji turned his back to the vice captain and started walking towards the main building. "I wanna see the training area." He tapped the sheath of his sword against his shoulder and closed his eyes as he walked. Letting the sounds tell him were people were at, he may have been just an academy student but his senses will always remain highly turned to his surroundings. After all, how do many blind people get around? they use sound, those little cane things they tap around with.

Not likely Kenji would actually use it if he joined the Division unless he was sparing. Kenji liked his space and often needed a lot of it. He'd found a nice place in an abandoned area of the Seireitai that was crumbling away which would make a suitable training once he got out of academy. It was likely a place that got wrecked during a battle some time in the past was deemed too expensive to repair. Whatever the reason, he'd subconsciously claimed that area as his. It was safe and controlled the way he liked it.

He looked over his shoulder at the Vice captain to see if he was coming and a flash of Amber gold shot through his eyes. Something he never knew happened but it has been pointed out to him before...main by those he'd spared with at the academy. He took it as them just seeing things out of fear or something with the way they had been shaking.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:44 am

Sgikuro eyes tightened looking over at Kenji, well he allready knew that Kaiyo wouldn't go about with the same name as her own if she was undercover. but still that coincidense seemed way to good. "I don't suppose you encountered a girl named Buzz?" He chuckled mildly and expected nothing more than a no. Ofcourse he had to try anyway, just out of the sheer chance of it being true, if so he needed to make sure.

Change of pace it would seem, back to buisness and all. Might aswell his words might have put some thoughts in motion, if so he was happy, if not well than its not Shikuro's problem. "Training area..? we have several I can show you where most are but some are located else where due to the need for differend enviroment, we have 10 located here" He waved his his hand and started to walk, with a smile on his lip. Heading for the training grounds.

It would tak a bit of walking this division was very large due to the need for space was something they clearly needed. The member quickly moved out of the way, not wanting to get into the way, not out of fear but respect. By all means Shikuro didn't hold the pwer to make the squad fear him. "Our first training room is simple its also the biggest, its mostly used for several small spars a day, usually you find the unseated and newly seated members here... due to it being superviced by the high ranked most of the day, so its wher you can show off your skills to a larger crowd" He kept walking and shortly after you'd reach a long hall with several doors marking the training grounds. "The next three are similar to the first jsut slightly smaller number 5 and 6 are more of an arena used for combatens in need of space in a one on one combat, ofcourse it also holds regard for people to spectate in safe distance while keeping tthem safe... The last four have differend terrain settings." He kept talking and walking untill they stood in the middle of the hall. "Any qustions..?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Kenji fell back letting the Vice captain take the lead, since he knew his way around. Kenji's eyes slowly opened as they walked back towards the main building. "No, no one by that name. The one i speak of doesn't seem like a fighter, she could hardly hold her blade steady." He turned his attention away from the vice captain as he showed Kenji the training rooms. All Kenji did was peak his head up and glance around a little bit.

It wasn't like Kenji to get excited about something as small as training rooms. He'd seen many in his time at the academy...even blew one up not that long ago. Well more like gave it a new moon roof thanks to a Kido spell. He maynot have been the most skilled in Kido but one spell seemed to be growing on him, and it was just a low level Kido so it wasn't anything difficult to learn once you get the hang of it. None the less when the Vice captain stopped in the hall way Kenji moved into one of the training rooms. Stopping infront of a training dummy he looked around. As if he was appraising the room, taking stock of what the room had to offer.

In Kenji's honest oppinion was that 'safe' distances didn't exist in real combat. It was a better lession tought among friend and comrades, rather then having to deal with it for the first time in real life or death situation. Lifting his sword from his shoulder he let the sheathed blade fall into the grip of his lift hand as he moved it back into the sash at his side. Then without even thinking, he turned the blade a quarter turn and drew it at full speed. The blade cutting right through the dummy, but not falling apart until he turned away and walked back into the hall.

"They appear to be much more dense then the ones at the academy." He ran the back of the blade along the mouth of the scabbard before sliding the sword back into it's home. The image of what he use to be flashed before his eyes. Letting his hands fall to his side, he closed his eyes and shook his head finally answering his question. "No questions." He really couldn't think of anything, 11th division was really holding up to be what he had expected it to be. A place were the thrill of the fight was enjoyed by most of those in the division. One could almost feel the electricity in the air, waiting for fuel to ignite the area in the fire of battle for that call to action when the time came.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:25 am

Shikuro nodded, it was a lond shot by all means. But last time that was her name. And by all means Kaiyo wasn't the brightest useing the same name was possible. Useing her own would be rather dumb if you're going undercover. And thats no matter how bad you make out out to be at fighting. After all, he knew her too well he would be able to see through it, in a heart beat. He shrugged lightly, feeling rather empty, as if he had his hopes up for some stupid reason.

He looked in confussion, he wasn't exactly liking this interview one bit. At first h had seemed to have some potential in his philosophies. But as this had dragged along, he had grown to dislike him more and more for ome reason, he didn't know why. It might have been his attitude or his arrogance, in the end it might just be beacause Kenji had taken such a dislike to the 11th division, to his division.

He watched him closely, and he really wasn't amazed by cutting a simple dummy down, in his academy years he had allready faced hollows on a grand scale. He had beaten 3 other combat oriented staduent, and once punched a teacher into the ground. So it would take alot more than slicing a simple dummy over one which he punched the head of by the first day in the division.

Shikuro noded seeming to be at an crossroad inside of him, as it stood right now he wasn't even sure he wanted Kenji to join the division even if he choose to apply, but if all went well it wouldn't be his choise alone. "They need to be... its one of many dummies, most of our dummies varry in dansity towards raw power such as weapons and fist fighting. We have a few levels of Kido and reiastu oriented dummies aswell... Not used as much as you can imagine. Though used more than the rumor puts the 11th division out to be" He smiled lightly, and noded. He didn't think he had left anything out in particular about the division and its facilities, yet there was still one thing he wanted to make clear. "As I spoke of before, this division pride teamwork over anythign else those arrogant solo runners usually don't last long, we still have them and they proberly think they own the 1st training grounds but their talent doesn't allow them to dare fighting on 2nd and let alone further ahead... Well I think thats all I have to offer, I mostly just went in on whatever to usual info tells about this place. maybe alittle more than I should" He smiled friendly and alm. As he should.
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 am

Kenji glanced over at the vice captain out of the corner of his eye. It wasn't that he didn't like the 11th division, it was that he'd always seen duty as fighting. He knew no different until he felt the cold steel pierce his chest. Just the memory of it made him bring his hand up to the center of his chest. He had bandages wrapped around his torso to cover up the scar. He closed his eyes, and lowered his head.

He always felt ashamed that he let his guard down in his final moments, tried to save a friend on the battle field only to have his life taken from him. He was still young, never had a normal childhood. He was forced to grow up faster then most kids born in that time. From the time he was able to hold a sword, his father made him train. He'd wanted a normal childhood, to play games in the dirt like a normal child.

He just didn't realize it until it was too late, in a way. He envied the Vice captain a little bit, not that he'd admit it under normal circumstances. "You're lucky you know that? This could have been a new chance for me if i didn't have my memory. To be 'normal' by shinigami standards, but i'm who i was when i was alive. Distant, cold, don't mistake these things for arrogance. They are not one in the same." He opened his eyes and turned around. "If that's all, then i'll be heading back to the academy." Kenji waited encase the vice captain had something else he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Maybe Shikuro had been a bit to rash about all this, or he might even have been lacking the needed formalities to do this proberly. He scratched the back of his head a bit thinking it all through mostly evaluating what he had gone through, and well making sure he haven't been too much of an ass or something like that. H figured he haven't been the best examble but well you really shouldn't expect it off him.

He tilted his head slightly, pondering for a moment. You gotta make the best of what you got... so weather I'm lucky or not doesn't matter... Just make the best of what you have" He took a friendly smile wanting to atleast end this all correctly, since he couldn't bear having run a completly bad interview.

Shikuro was silent for a moment, looking from side to side, thinking it all over. Making sure the next few setances was put out right. Afterall they would proberly be the most important of all. "Just for the record I didn't call you arrogant... I simply stated I despiced arrogance since many grow arrogant here... its easy to do" Shikuro knew thaat it might have seemed that he thought Kenji to be arrogant and well he had wondered if he was, he atleast had an easy tendancy to become arrogant as far as he knew. "Nothing further only a last remark... weather or not you choose this division actually all comes down to one thing... If you want to be among the first to fight, or the last where all others have failed" He started walking, beleiving Kenji could find his way out. "And while I hope we can keep all the fighting on us... We can't catch them all, but we'll do our best" He waves waves back to Kenji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At a glance (closed; Shikuro )   At a glance (closed; Shikuro ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At a glance (closed; Shikuro )
Page 1 of 1