The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You can't bully ME (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Male
Number of Posts : 11
Registration Date : 2012-12-20

You can't bully ME (open) Empty
PostSubject: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Kura sighed as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He hadn't really done much in class. The only reason this Shinigami was sweating was because it was very hot. Kura knew that hot weathers meant it was a good day to train; it was better than sitting in doors doing nothing. Kura walked outside the building. The breeze that met his face as he stepped outside felt like he was falling on a pillow. The heat of the sun smacked him in the face as he took a deep breath of the precious fresh air. "Damn it is a good day for training, I might as well get some action in the sparring grounds I guess!" Kura said as he began to walk down the path.

Kura was completely oblivious of the trio of other students who where following him. They were obviously bullies, you could tell by the way they stared at Kura, as if he'd be an easy target. Kura was simply looking at the ground as he walked towards the sparring grounds. He was nearly there, he was pretty much there. He was just at the entrance. Suddenly Kura saw a shadow that was right behind him. Kura was only judging by the shadow but the man looked big.

Kura spun around to see three academy students. With a pang of dread Kura realized that these were the three strong bullies who had been throwing their weight around the academy for years now. The big man in the middle was called Akkin. He had red hair that was constantly greased back, he only had a single strand of hair that was over his forehead. His black eyes gave off a menacing stare that even made Kura feel uneasy. Kura rarely ever felt uneasy about things because of the hard life he had lived before he joined the academy, but this man gave a stare that made Kura feel uneasy, not scared, but just uneasy. He had so much muscle, it made Kura wonder if this guy had taken a lot of steroids when he was still alive.

The boy on the left Kura knew who he was. He was probably the leader. His name was Izami. He thought he was so great because his mother was a rich Shinigami and he was born in Seretei. He had blonde hair. His sea blue eyes would've made any girl get lost simply staring at them. By the way he smiled and the way he stood anyone could tell he thought he was superior to everyone else.

The boy on the right Kura knew his name was Kurua. Kura hated that his name was so close to his. It made Kura sick to his stomach just thinking about what a horrible person he was. He wore glasses and had almost the excact same hairstyle as Kura expect his was slightly shorter. One day someone had made a joke that Kura and Kurua were brothers. Kura had gotten in big trouble when he was trying to explain why his zanpakuto was stabbed in the boy's shoulder. Kurua looked so much like Kura except that he wore glasses. He was pretty popular because he hung out with strong people.

"Alright Kura unless you want to be missing lessons because you have two broken arms give us all the yen you have on you!" Izami commanded as Akkin clenched his fist. They all had their zanpakutos on them right now. Kura realized the best chance he had at beating Akkin was using his zanpakuto, Akkin was slow and not so great at zanjutsu. Kura smiled as he drew his zanpakuto. "You're just saying that cos you're scared that I'll slice and dice ya!" Kura said as he grinned. Akkin scowled and drew his zanpakuto. Now Akkin and Kura were both ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:07 pm

There came a dry cough from behind the trio of students. It wasn't a real cough just one to get their attention. It suceeded and as they turned in unison to see who was disturbing them.
"I do believe there is a sparring ground just ten steps that way" The red haired man said. He pointed toward the entrance that they were blocking. Arawn had been on errand of delivering supplies to the training grounds. For those that didn't fight head on there were several target dummies and false forms to practice upon. He was just about to leave when he heard the confrontation between the students. Not one to let the things go he decided to step in before things escalated. "Really I'm surprised. Since when were students allowed to fight in the middle of the streets. With real blades no less."

He really was shocked to see the students using swords in a fight. The fact there was healers was one thing, but the medical squad couldn't work miracles. If someone was mortally wounded there was nothing they could do about it. Still the experience one got from battling against a sharp weapon was irreplaceable. But not everyone gained. There were losers and winners. Some were empowered by the feeling of hurting their fellow students. Sometimes too much. He could just feel the hostile air coming from the three facing the lone student. Such attitudes were commonplace with those with more pride than skill. Power without principles. Arawn shrugged. "But I'm quite sure that the Academy frowns upon common thuggery among students."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Male

PostSubject: Re: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Kura knew he was in trouble now. He didn't know who this guy was but he was not in the academy. He was wearing actual Shinigami robes. Kura sheathed his zanpakuto and looked at the ground in shame. He had stabbed the boy in the shoulder only a month ago, he would probably get into even more trouble if the school board found out about this. The trio of bullies looked even more scared than Kura. They looked like they were about to urinate themselves in fear. Akkin backed away from the man in fright. Kura grinned. Akkin always acted fearless but now there he and his thugs were, looking like they were going to urinate themselves because they were going to get chewed out for trying to mug him.

Kurua stepped forward. "W-we're so sorry sir, he attacked us demanded we give him a sword battle, we tried to say no then he started threatening us then Akkin was going to stop him, please it was all his fault!" Kurua sniveled as he pointed his finger at Kura. This made something inside Kura snap. He completely forgot about everything. He forgot the Shingami was there, he completely didn't care about what kind of trouble he could get into if he did this, he just wanted to make the bastard pay.

The this with Kura when he got angry was that he was still young and immature. He was usually a good person but when he got angry he would sometimes get lost in his anger, this had gotten him in trouble quite a few times. "You lying dickhead!" Kura screamed as he drew his zanpakuto again with lightning speed. Kura screamed as he swung his zanpakuto at Kurua's chest.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:09 pm

The red haired shinigami's eyebrow raised as he made his feeble excuse. Arawn was certain there was no one, not a single person in all of Seireitei that would believe that story. In what alternate dimension would three students, one very large and muscular one at that, would be bullied by a smaller and frail boy? If such a place did exist Arawn wanted to pay it a visit. Still the fact they were insulting his intelligence didn't set well with him. The obvious lie only compounded his dislike of the three men.
"You don't say?" he replied skeptically not bothering to hide his disdain. "Well I for one say that's completely_"

He didn't get the chance to finish his statement as the other student took offense to the man's words. The young man looked quite disturbed by the others' words. In the next moment his weapon drawn he was attacking the speaker. While Arawn did have shunpo such a short jump on short notice wasn't quite his forte. Instead he reacted in the best way that he could. His right leg shot out and kicked Kurua in the knee, while his left hand grabbed the man by his neck. As the kick landed he pulled on the man's neck with all his might. The kick unbalanced the student and the yank sent him to the ground. Kura's blade hit empty air instead of the other man's chest. The other two students jumped back in surprise from both Arawn's actions and Kura's sudden attack. Instead of nursing a deep cut Kurua had a bloody nose. Arawn's sudden maneuver didn't have time for elegance. The other man's face had crashed into the ground. As he groaned on the ground writhing in pain Arawn stared down a the attacker.
"That wasn't very nice." he said firmly. "I know he probably deserved it, but I'm not about to let you harm and unarmed person. Please put down the sword." His own hand inched toward the blade at his hip.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Male

PostSubject: Re: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Kura put so much force and power into the blow he nearly fell to the floor. "You don't understand, this three guys have been bullies ever since the academy started, just now they were going to try and take my money, I don't even get why this guy is even in the-" Before Kura could finish what he was saying Kura was interrupted by a voice that sounded from behind him. The voice made Kura go pale and his grip tighten even more on the hilt of his zanpakuto.

"Ahh Kura, don't tell me you are bullying my son again, you know I can get you expelled, now why is he bleeding and why is your zanpakuto drawn?" The man asked. The voice made Kura's hair jump up from behind him. It was just his luck that out of all the teachers to come this one had to walk in on this. Kura didn't know his name but he called him cheese breath because when he shouted at Kura his breath reeked of cheese and onion crisps. This man was a teacher at the academy and to make it worse he was Kurua's father.

Cheese breath had medium length brown hair. He had a breard and was very tall, he didn't wear glasses unlike his son but spoke with a very deep voice, like an actor in an action movie.

He had hated Kura since the start when Kura had punched Kurua in the face. He had given Kura a warning and had threatened to get Kura kicked out of the academy. This is why pretty much everyone in Kurua's family hated Kura. Kura tried to avoid Cheese breath at all times. Kurua was always trying to find ways to get Kura in trouble, now this was probably going to be the final straw. This could get Kura kicked out when the red haired Shinigami told Kurua's father what had just happened.

"Look sir he attacked m-" Kura was interrupted again.7
"When this Shinigami tells me what happened I will have you kicked out for bullying and trying to fatally wound my son!" He barked, his voice turned cold and it was like iron. Kura sighed and sheathed his zanpakuto, pretty much waiting for the Shinigami to tell Cheese breath what happened and then he'd get dragged into the office, again.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:25 pm

The flustered youth was slow in doing so, but he finally put his weapon ago. But it was not Arawn's words that had made him do so, it was the appearance of the bearded man. Apparently he was part of the man he had just floored. Just the fact he was the parent of such an individual gave Arawn pause. There was only two possibilities; the first of which was that he was oblivious to the wrong doings of his son and spoiled him. Thus the awful behavior he exhibited. The son probably poisoned the man's ear painting himself as a kind and just person. While possible Arawn seriously doubted this was the case. Then there was the second possibility; he was just as bad as his son. The way he talked to Kura made it this the more likely scenario. How to approach this. The man spoke like someone of means wealth and privilege. It was difficult dealing with such people. Was he a noble? Hard to tell he wasn't going to listen to reason. The truth was as good as worthless.

Arawn scowled and the man took notice in the change of his facial expression.
"Is something wrong, Shinigami?" The man asked. Rather than relax his face the idea struck him to roll with it.
"A matter of fact, yes." Arawn said raising his voice. "I'm here on official business for the 12th division." He opened his shirt to show the emblem sewn into the jacket. "And your son tries to rob my assistant!" The older man's eyes widen as does those of the other two students. Kurua still on the ground stops trying to rise and looks up in utter disbelief. "If we don't report in to my captain within the hour, heads will roll!" His eyes goes from Kura to Arawn.
"Assistant?" he muttered.

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji_Yasutake

Kenji_Yasutake

Male
Number of Posts : 43
Quote : "Cry Havoc, and let slip the dogs of war"
Registration Date : 2012-12-24

PostSubject: Re: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:20 pm

(( OOC: Hope you guys don't mind if i jump in. Smile Just trying to get this character established in rps. If not, then i'll take this down.))

Kenji had been watching the event unfold from around the corner, not actually watching. But more like listening, and by the way it sounded it was about to come to a head. Taking a deep breath, he pushed off from the wall and turned the corner. A slow walk towards the group, his cold onyx eyes scanned the group multiple times within a matter of seconds. Scoffing aloud he glanced at the bearded man that was causing a ruckus.

“Those that push others around for there own amusement, shows there lack of honor. If he can not back up his words with action when they are needed shows his weakness. And a father, who is blind to his own son’s actions, shows his stupidity. And someone who can not accept the consequences of his own actions and shifts the blame to others...shows his cowardliness and such a thing should be rid of. It will weaken the squads i'm working so hard to join...”

Harsh words form the short and lithe student, but there was truth behind them. But he was not going censor himself to a man that didn’t even hold rank within with Gotai. Kenji’s left palm rested on the pommel of his sword, a habit of a swordsman. He glanced over to the 12th division shinigami and took a breath.

“And isn’t there a law about non shinigami interfering with the official duty of a shinigami?”

He was still familiarizing himself with everything, so his knowledge of it was likely lacking. But if the old man wanted to continue to cause a commotion then Kenji would be happy to throw him out of the academy grounds himself. He closed the book that was clutched in the grasp of his right hand. Showing that the group was disturbing his quiet reading time.

“So if you’d be so kind….” His eyes snapped back to the old man, his tone seemingly got colder then before. “As to leave the academy grounds, you’re disturbing students, and my reading time.” There was no expression, just the calm seriousness.

Kenji may have been a student, but he still remembered his life and what he did. What he could do, and even now he was expanding on that. So he was more then prepared to take action if he so needed. But he doubted the old man had the courage to face anyone studying here in a fight.

But then again, his cold hollow eyes looked at Kura. "As for you, answer this simple question. Do you fear your own blade?" He cocked his head to the side, his left hand gripping the sheath of his sword. The thumb curled under the handguard ready to spring it from it's home.

"I ask this, because those that do not fear there blade as well as the blade of others...does not deserve to carry one." There was no expression to his words, only the old philosophy's he'd leaned as a mortal. In the days were swords were not only carried as weapons, but as a badge of honor and rank.

Last edited by Kenji_Yasutake on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Covering everyone. :))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't bully ME (open)   You can't bully ME (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can't bully ME (open)
Page 1 of 1