The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reconnection (solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Reconnection (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Reconnection (solo)   Reconnection (solo) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 pm

From morning to night Arawn spent the coming weeks bogged down why the drudgery of the Research department. Rather than confronted with a host of problems it was an influx of success. A single project making excellent headway resulted in a domino effect of productivity. This was not too surprising as many things the division did were interrelated to one another. So with a pebble you could get an avalanche going. After adjustments were made to when the energy suppression drive was completed. After that all the pieces just fell into place and Arawn was sudden caught up in the whirlwind of excitement. The squad was alive with an energy that they rarely showed. People stood in the hallways chatting and laughing about ideas, while others huddled around tables plotting away. Quite the change form the somber lab and research atmosphere he usually saw. Silently he wondered if the vigor they showed was a way of showing tribute to those that had died in the recent excursion. Of those that went along with the journey only three besides himself returned. They all were injured, but the recovery was swift enough. Perhaps. Or maybe it was a coincidence that the squad was united in it’s efforts. Who was he to complain about the sudden productivity? It was a good thing; it took his mind off thing when he concentrated on work. Most days he’d be trapped in his little section, but now he was flying about the building helping where it was needed. One moment he was helping data entry, the next he was helping to hog tie an escaped bio-creature. To say there was never dull moment would be an understatement.

The only hiccup in the otherwise interesting weeks for Arawn was the series of headaches he started to suffer. Almost every other his head felt like it was being pushed though a straw. At first he chalked it up to fatigue. Most days he only got 3-4 hours of sleep. Sitting at his computer he rubbed his temples as the pressure grew increasingly more painful. Working for 20hrs was bound to have some adverse effects on his body. Although not quite human, he required rest to function properly. After the he left the lab the headache subsided as he relaxed in his quarters. Rather than stay up late he decided to call it a day and try get a full night’s rest. No sooner had he closed his eyes that he drifted off to sleep. In the morning he rose refreshed. After stumbling to the bathroom he grabbed a shower before getting dressed and heading out. The morning drifted by quickly, but with the afternoon his headache returned. It was while they were changing shifts I the communication room. As Arawn took his seat at his terminal everything seemed to slowdown as the pain in his head spiked. The moment ended and he flopped down into the chair. Groaning he tried to ignore the throbbing and get to work.
“Are you okay?” Bryce said from his right. Arawn nodded and put on his headset. The communications room was an important part of their department. They helped with the tracking of hollows and helped relay that information to the others. That being said many did their best to skirt the duty when able. It was one of the more thankless jobs the division performed. Hell Butterflies and the 2nd squad’s troop did the same thing for Seireitei. But when it came to Soul Society and the Human world it was their jurisdiction. Arawn wasn’t going to leave when he had just arrived. A little headache wasn’t enough for him to request time off.

The day wore on and the headache returned multiple times. It was a constant pressure , but there were moments when it intensified greatly. After the mid conversation with a shinigami in the field. The pain caused him to stutter. His mind went blank as he felt the pain build. It took a minute for him to recover his wits and relay the information. Thankfully it wasn’t an important matter.
“Are you alright?” the hunchback asked for the second time. Arawn sighed and rested his head on the desk. It felt cool against his forehead.
“No, not really.” he said honestly. “Do you have anything for a headache?” he asked. If it was one thing Arawn wasn’t found of medication. For the most part almost every type of medicine made him nauseous. On the rare occasion he didn’t vomit, he’d be so queasy he would be unable to eat anything for hours. That in turn made him feel even sicker. It had only been three hours, he didn’t think he’d been under too much stress. Taking a pill was his only option other than resting. Bryce’s tentacle snaked to the short man’s bag and pulled out a small white bottle. With a flick it sent the small container towards Arawn. The red haired man’s hand shot out and snagged it before I could sail over his head. It was slightly sticky for being touched by the squid like appendage.
“Take two.” Bryce said turning back to his work. Arawn’s fingers fumbled with the lid before he saw the small blue capsules inside. He shook the bottle and let two of the ovals fall upon his palm.
“I’ll be right back, I’m going to get some water.” he commented as he put the top back on and stepped away from the computer. His footsteps echoed down the hallway as he walked. Everyone was so busy in their designated areas that the halls were nearly empty. That was not to say everything was quiet. Even from the hallway he could hear shouting coming from rooms and the hum of machinery. Indeed everything seemed so lively. Like elves before Christmas everyone was hard at work in the workshops. He smirked at that thought and wondered what the Captain was doing. Arawn suddenly stopped. Yes, he had only met the captain once upon his induction into the squad, but had never seen him since then. When it came to orders they were usually sent via the email and office memos. Otherwise he hadn’t seem the 12th Division and Research bureau’s leader. It was odd. As he pondered this point his head began to hurt even more. Taking a sharp intake of breath , he continued to the lounge like room near the end of the hall. He decided to file that thought away for later when his head wasn’t pounding. As he reached the doorway his head pulsed. The next thing he knew he was falling forward to the floor then everything went black. He was in a sleep like state until something stirred him. As he opened his eyes was face to face with Bryce. The man’s tentacle was waving vigorously behind him while his strong arm propped Arawn into a sitting position. His head hurt, but he figured this was due to his dropping to the ground face first. His whole body was a tender spot.

“You were gone for awhile so I came to check on you.” he said a worried look on his face.
“Good thing you did.” Arawn muttered and tried to stand. Bryce’s third arm held him by the shoulder. He attempted to shrug it off, but had no success.
“Stay down, you’re burning up.” Bryce said as his normal hand pressed against his cheek then against his forehead. “You’re pretty warm., not only that but you’re giving off a lot of reiryoku. What’s wrong, Arawn?” The last part startled him. He hadn’t realized that he was putting off a lot of energy. While he could raise his spiritual power when needed he was unable to completely suppress such power. He had always figured his power was low enough and never really tried. Could the this excessive output be the reason for his current condition?
“First you were really low, now you’re just bursting. What happened on your trip?” shock came to Arawn’s face. While he hadn’t told anyone about his non responsive zanpukto, but it seemed that they had noticed a change in his reiatsu. He gave a dry laugh. Seems his secret wasn’t so secret. Perhaps he should have just told Bryce what was going on.
“I’ll tell you, but first get me off the floor before someone else comes.” Bryce was quick to help him to his feet and moved him towards the table in the room. Arawn held up his hand stopping him. “Can we find someplace more private. To this his friend nodded and together they shuffled down the hall. After minutes of walking in silence they came door that Bryce’s tentacle opened. The room was dark, but once they entered the lights flickered on. Motion sensors? Fancy. Arawn thought. The room itself was the purest of whites. A chemical lab not in use. There were tables and chairs, all white as well, but nothing else. The duo moved to sit. Arawn was surprised how strong Bryce was to hold him as far as he did. It was funny he couldn’t run very far or fast. Once seated Arawn took a moment to collect his thoughts before telling his companion everything that had happened in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (solo)   Reconnection (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:58 am

At first Arawn thought to pick his words wisely, but the more the thought about it the incident in Hueco Mundo didn't seem to warrant much secrecy. Based on everything he could remember it was a relatively simple matter of their group being attacked while in the middle of their operation. The way he had been contacted and debriefed made it seem like otherwise. Still there wasn't much to recall. Instead he focused on his own situation before leaving for the white desert. He told Bryce about the strange dream, then about the stranger dreams that followed. Arawn was sure to mention how his sword wouldn't respond after said dreams and the oddly empty inner realm. Bryce for the most part listened to all of this in silence. His tentacle waved back and forth excitedly, and other times it stayed still. It was like watching a dog with a biscuit in your hand. You could tell what part he was focused on. Already he could see the glint of light in the hunchback's eyes overall. It was as Arawn feared his colleagues turning him into a lab subject. Still if it helped him with his current pain he was willing to suffer for it. Since he had started talking his headache had flared up twice. After he had finished Bryce said nothing, but the tentacle resumed it's wild motions.
"I'm not too familiar with zanpuktos, I'm afraid." Arawn the man was adept in computers if not anything else. "But we do have a department that studies them. I'm sure my friend there could help out in some way. But as for the rest, the headaches, I can only suggest going to the 4th Division." The last part made sense, but it was the first part Arawn focused on. He was surprised he had missed that fact. Of course there would be a research department that focused on the zanpukto. It would silly for them not to have such an office.
"Let's head over to the 4th squad" he muttered rubbing his head once more. As much as he wanted to see about his sword his own health came first. Once they remedied his headache he could come back and have them take a look at his weapon. Groaning he got to his feet. Bryce moved to help him, but he held up his hand to keep him back. He wasn’t so weak as he was a moment ago, he could manage. Slowly he walked to the door with the hunchback not far behind him.

They had transversed the hallway only twenty feet before Arawn stopped. It wasn’t the headache, it was that he had a sudden thought; why not send his sword to the lab while he went to the doctor? Much like how people would drop off their car at the garage then run errands while it’s being fixed. He turned to explain his idea to Bryce.
“I guess that could work.” his friend agreed. “Do you want to go get your zanpukto before we leave?” he expected they’d have to make a short detour to Arawn’s living quarters.
“I actually left it in the office.” Came the reply. Of late Arawn often brought his sword with him wherever he went. Most times it would sit in the office while he did his various duties. Having weapon on his waist would get in the way of his activities. At the next junction he took a left guiding them back to their department. It didn’t take long for them to reach the familiar door and enter their usual workspace. They opened the door to find Simone lounging in her chair with headphones on. Is this what she did when everyone was away? She was too busy playing air guitar to notice the two men enter. Both of them stood there for a moment then decided it was best not to disturb her. They instead walked over to the desk Arawn called home. Propped against the side of the desk was his zanpukto. The weapon was between the wall and the desk. He reached down and grabbed the weapon.
“Now off to the lab and then to the 4th squad.” he said as he tucked it in his belt. They left the room without Simone being any the wiser. Bryce took the lead as Arawn hadn’t the faintest idea where they were going. Instead he took his time trying to memorize the way to this department for future references. This proved to be harder than the expected as they twisted through the many hallways and crossroads. After losing count of the doors he finally just resolved himself just to follow. The hunchback stopped and the tentacle reached and grabbed Arawn’s arm to prevent him from passing.
“This is it.” Bryce said as he opened the door. Arawn looked at the double doors. There was no sign or name plate on the door to identify it. He was doubtful this was on the level. “It’s the rear entrance, the front is used for when other divisions visit.” the man said reading his friend’s expression. He pushed opened the door and Arawn followed. The place was wall to wall with machinery and computers. It was just as much a maze to navigate as it was to get there. Still with Bryce in the front they moved past all the blinking lights with ease. There were many people working in their private corners. It was hard to see what they were doing and keep track of Bryce. So Arawn just kept his eyes forward. “Hey Mik!” The shorter man shouted when a figure came into sight. This person was the shorter than Bryce thinner than Arawn. The man looked of the little gray men portrayed in sci-fi moves. Complete with almond shaped white pupil less eyes. The dwarf man also had only three fingers on each hand and monstrous shoes. By far this wasn’t the strangest he’d seen of the 12th division. If people didn’t have an outlandish appearance they made one for themselves. The two men started to exchange pleasantries so Arawn took the time to take a look at the workspace. A small doctor’s table, a shelf with vials of unmarked liquids, a computer terminal with wires and clamps leading from it. He wondered how it all worked.
“Arawn?” Bryce was calling to him for a second time. He hadn’t noticed that the two had stopped talking. They were both looking at him. “Mik wanted to see your weapon.” Arawn could only nod and remove his weapon from his belt and gave it to the short man. No sooner had the weapon left his hands that the pain in his head spiked. Wait, it hadn’t hurt for a while. Had it only started again now that he let go of the sword?
“Wait…” he mumbled. Mik, as Bryce called him, drew the weapon from it’s sheath. The funny man took the zanpukto and placed it on the table. The electrodes and clamps he had seen before were now being placed along the blade and handle. Both men were too busy talking to notice Arawn stagger. They were discussing the procedure of testing the weapon. All the techno babble was lost as the pounding was like jackhammer in his skull. Mik and Bryce were at the terminal typing away and looking excited. Already had his companion forgotten about taking him to the 4th division. The machines started to hum and lights began flickering as they started to run their tests. Desperate Arawn stumbled over to the table and reached for his weapon. If he was right about before his pain would subside.
“Don‘t touch that!” Mik yelled too late as the shinigami’s hand grabbed the handle. Arawn couldn’t hear him over the pounding and everything went dark.

It wasn’t the usually darkness one saw when they blacked out. Arawn knew this darkness well, he slipped into the inner realm of his zanpukto. How this had happened he did not know, but the pain was gone. He felt relief. He floating in the void with rocks all about him. But something was different. He could feel the wind against his skin, and the rocks were moving past him. He spun around.

Spoiler:

“What the hell is that!?” he asked. More and more rocks were being drawn in towards vortex. It was then he noticed that he too was gravitating towards it. He had to focus his spiritual power to his feet and stop himself. “Huang Long!” he screamed. Usually the dragon was front and center, but he couldn’t see the beast anywhere. Arawn’s head whipped about looking for some trace of the dragon.
“SO YOU’RE FINALLY HERE.” A voice bellowed from everywhere at once.
“Finally? What the hell is happening? Where are you?” he asked the disembodied voice. The wind seemed to pick up trying to draw him in.
“I AM HERE……” the voice replied. It was impossible to tell from were it was coming from.
“Fine, but what is that?” he pointed at the turbulent vortex.
“IF YOU RECALL, I WAS ABSENT FOR A TIME. IT WOULD SEEM MY RETURN HAS BEEN MET WITH SOME COMPLICATIONS.”
“You call this some complications?” Arawn could only stare as the rocks were drawn in and vanished within the swirling mass that seemed to be growing by the second.
“YOUR LITTLE TRIP TO THAT PLACE IS WHAT CAUSED THIS!” The voice thundered. “I MERELY DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO SURVIVE. BUT IN DOING SO IT SEEMS I BROUGHT SOMETHING BACK WITH ME.”
“Something?”
“IT HAS BEEN DEALTH WITH, BUT IN DOING RESULTED IN THIS. NOW IT‘S FIGHTING ME OFF.”
It quickly responded.
“I’m guessing that’s why I can’t see you. So what now? I have a feeling this isn’t something I can ignore.” Arawn asked as he dodged a large asteroid coming his way.
YES, IT IS MOST DIFFICULT, BUT THERE IS A WAY.” Huang Long replied
“And you care to fill me in on this plan?”
“WELL, IT’S NOT COMPLETELY SAFE. A RESET”
“Okay, and what does that entail?” Arawn asked.
“YOUR BODY IS REACTING TO WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE. I WILL RESTABLISH THE LINK.”
The fact the dragon was taking the time to explain all this meant there was something more to it. Rather than beat around the bush, he rather find out.
“Just do it!” he said as more rocks came his way. “What’s the hold up?”
“ALL YOUR REIRYOKU WILL BE CUT OFF, AND THEN RELEASED ALL AT ONCE.” Huang Long said. “THAT SURGE CAN KILL YOU.”
“I don’t recall being that weak.” Arawn smiled
“INDEED.” The creature growled and everything vanished.

Arawn was back in the lab his hand still on his weapon. Bryce and Mik stood there looking at him. As with the inner world the headache was gone. He released the zanpukto and smiled at them. Suddenly he felt a chill run through his body. It felt as though the temperature had dropped to nearly artic levels. But the next moment a fire grew within him. In the seconds that passed it felt like acid was running through his veins burning everything it touched. Arawn fell to the ground squirming. For the next minute and a half his world was filled with pain as his own reiryoku came rushing out of every pore. His stomach heaved trying to send all of it’s contents up and out. This by far was mild compared to what was going on elsewhere. His eyes were open, but he saw nothing. He couldn’t breathe as the fiery explosion took place in his chest. Arawn’s fingers clawed at his skin as if trying to dig the organ out and free him from his pain. And then just like that it was gone. The burning ceased as did his thrashing. As Arawn came to his senses he saw that Bryce and Mik were standing over him. Both men had done their best to hold him down during the apparent seizure.
“I’m fine.” he said as he stood up. Neither one of them tried to touch him afraid that he might convulse again. He looked to the table where Huang Long sat and pulled the wires away from it. At a touch of the handle he could feel the warmth flowing through the sword. “If you excuse me I need to see if he’s alright. I’ll explain when I get back.” Arawn sat down with his weapon across his lap and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and relaxed body as he focused his mind on the zanpukto. This time he could feel the transition between reality and the inner world. The ground fell away from him and the weight of the sword vanished. When he opened his eyes he had returned to the Haung Long’s domain

The swirling vortex was gone and dragon floated front and center of the large rocks. He watched as the dragon swatted rock away from his body and stifled a yawn.
“Good to see you again. Everything is back to normal as well.” Arawn said as he maneuvered his way closer to the golden beast. To this the creature snorted. It didn’t seem the least bit happy. This of course confused the shinigami.
“Not quite.” Huang Long grumbled and flicked it’s tail. Another large rock was sent flying. It ricocheted off another and then another. “My bed is gone.”
Bed? Arawn looked around once more. He hadn’t noticed anything different at first. All the rocks were back, but the larger planetoid that usually occupied the center was gone. He seemed pretty upset about it.
It was fun to watch the dragon sulk.
“There’s plenty of rocks for you to make another.” he stated pointed at the asteroids floating about. The dragon groaned and shook it’s head. His eyelids drooped and it yawned. Arawn saw the rows of large fangs and subconsciously took a step back.
“So tired.” the creature mumbled. His whole body shook like a dog fresh from a bath trying to dry itself. It’s nose twitched before it finally responded to Arawn’s comment. “It’s your fault it got destroyed.”
“My fault!?”
“You separated us.”
“I don’t know how that happened, but things were fine while you were gone!” That was a lie, he recalled the scary voices and the cold feeling. “You come back and I’m almost sucked into oblivion. Don’t try to stick that on me! And then I had to endure that reset of yours!”
“That’s why I’m so tired. I managed to stave off the flow enough to keep you safe. If it wasn’t for me your little head would have exploded.”
“Gee thanks.” Arawn said tilting his head “Make your own bed, I’m__” he found himself flying into a rock before he could finish his statement. He punctuated the blow with an grunt. It hurt to fly face first into a jagged rock even if it was weightless. When he looked back the dragon’s talon was pointed at him. “Did you just_” He was flying once more. Despite his best efforts he couldn’t gain traction and stop himself. As a matter of fact he couldn’t feel his energy at all. “STOP THAT!” he roared after he hit another rock.
“Say you’ll do it and I’ll stop.” The dragon hissed and wiggled his talon making Arawn shoot off in another direction..
“I’ll do it, I’ll do it!”
“Good” His flight change course and he was spun around before coming back to stop before the dragon.
Arawn sighed and rubbed his face. There was no blood, but his nose was sore. “I can’t see why you need me to do it.” he muttered still making sure he hadn’t hurt anything other than his pride. He gave another sigh and tried to focus his reiryoku. But he could feel energy, but nothing was coming forth. Taking a deep breath he tried again.
“So you finally noticed?” The dragon snickered.
“What’s going on?”
“As weak as I am right now, you’re even weaker. But I figured by combining our efforts we can pull it off.”
“Ah, so you needed my hel__” Arawn found himself flying into another asteroid. Seconds later he was back to his starting position. “Let’s get this over with.” The massive serpent opened it’s hand and Arawn flew toward it. He landed gently on the beast’s palm. This was one of the few times he got this close to the beast. It was now that he marveled how large the dragon was. Each of it’s fingers was a thick as a redwood tree. His feet nearly slipped on the man hole sized scales that covered the dragon’s hand. After a moment of steadying himself he looked to Huang Long. “Now what?”
“Focus on that one.” the dragon said. Being so close it’s words literally sent a vibration through his whole body. The dragon’s other hand gestured to an asteroid that sat in front of them.
Arawn followed the creature’s gaze and locked on the target. It hung motionless in the darkness.
“Next?”
“Move the others towards it.”
“Um…..How?” he replied and the dragon sighed the wind caused his hair to blow into his face. “Hey, I don’t want to do this either! Do it yourself and let me go back.” The dragon growled shaking Arawn.
“Use my energy,”
Arawn had drawn upon his own energy before, but pulling upon someone else’s was different. The concept wasn’t that alien he could force out his energy and build it up. He’d felt the energy of Huang Long flow into him in the past. He took a deep breath and then another. His mind focused on the feeling the dragon. Arawn could feel the power of the dragon underneath him. Without noticing he found himself breathing in unison with the beast. There was a tingle of energy.
“Close your eyes.” he did as he was commanded. The feeling became more pronounced. He could feel the energy build within him, yet it wasn’t coming from his body. It was flowing through him. “Now draw them in.”
“Them?” Arawn’s eyes opened.
“Keep them closed.” Huang Long rumbled. “Don’t look at them. Don’t trust your eyes. Feel.”

“Feel he says.” Arawn muttered, but closed his eyes once more. Indeed without seeing he could sense the power better. Once more he synchronized his breathing. In then out. Again the energy came to him.
“Good.” He felt the dragon move from beneath him.
“Wait.” said the startled shinigami
“Focus on the rock.”
“I can’t see it!” It was bad enough he got this kind of treatment from Master Sung, but now the dragon?
“Feel it, boy.” The dragon voice seemed to come from behind him. “Everything here is real and at the same time isn’t. You don’t need to look at it. Stop trying to think your way out of it, just let it be.” Any retort Arawn could come up with was silenced. He spent a moment considering the Huang Long’s words. Finally he just stopped thinking. He was a blank as his vision, there was nothing as he drifted in the darkness. The seconds ticked by. “You‘ve done this before, just subconsciously.”
With the dragon’s words the strange feeling started to flood his mind. He could feel the rock in front of him. Not only that, but all the rocks around him. In his mind he saw the asteroid field. He towered above it like a titan. He stretched out his hand and grabbed one, the large rock fit easily in his palm. Arawn could feel the rock even though he wasn’t actually touching it. He scooped the first rock toward the other, and then reached for another one. As his hand closed on that one, his other hand was reaching for the next.

Huang Long watched with a smile. All around Arawn the asteroids were moving like swarm of angry bees. The first one was slow, but the next moved quicker and next one even quicker. They all shifted to the command of the tiny human. There was a now a cluster of the rocks forming in the center of the now clear area. Perhaps this boy is the one. Huang Long thought.
“Very good, now open your eyes.” said the dragon. Arawn opened and saw what he already felt. “Gather everything and push.”
He closed his eyes and tried to figure out what the dragon wanted from him. Finally in desperation he envisioned his bigger self grabbing the entire group and squeezing. Although he couldn’t see he could hear the rocks grind against one another. He opened his eyes again to see Huang Long wrapped around the newly formed planetoid.
“This will do.” he yawned as the last of his tail surrounded the rock. His body made well over three circuits around it before the bladed of the tail flopped next to his head. “You did well, boy. Be sure to make it bigger.” With that the massive head rested on it’s arms and it’s eyes closed. Arawn felt a gust knock him backwards. As he retreated he felt himself vanish from the inner plane.
When he opened his eyes he was still on the floor, but there were wires connected to his body. Mik was standing over him with a clipboard looking at figures on the screen. The odd little man took a jump back when he saw that Arawn was a wake. He gave a small yelp and Bryce shuffled into view.
"He's back." he said excitedly his tentacle wagging vigorously. "Are you okay?" Arawn pulled the wires and sensors from his skin. The ones on his arm ripped up hairs as he did so.
"Yeah I'm fine." Arawn replied as he took the last of the devices off. "What's with the all of this?"
"You've been sitting there for over an hour. We didn't want to move you, but Mik wanted to make sure you were okay." Bryce replied
"That was amazing!" Mik said as he ran back and forth looking at the instruments. "Most the people in the squad don't have zanpukto, and it's hard to get volunteers to run tests on." He seemed more excited then Bryce. "I got alot of readings while you were under, it's like you were dreaming, but the amount of brain activity was beyond normal levels. You were accessing parts of your frontal lobe!" It seemed he was very happy with getting to watch Arawn work things out with his zanpukto. He looked down to his lap and picked his weapon as he stood.
"What happened? Your spiritual power spiked mid-way through everything started to float around you. " It was then that Arawn noticed that the room was a mess, there were items sprawled everywhere on the floor. Had he caused this?
"I'm not sure." Arawn muttered as he got to his feet and tucked the weapon away. He thought about staying to clean the mess, but recalled the man studying him without his permission. I guess we can call it even. he thought before walking away.
"Wait!" he heard Mik shout "Do you think you could come again!? I have some test I'd love to run."
"I'll think about it." Arawn said without looking back. After all that had happened he wanted to rest abit.

深い 転ぶ (Deep Fell [rough]) - A dark haze surrounds the golden kukri. When an object it touches Arawn's blade he compresses gravity to crush/bind a target/object in place. Unfortunately this ability doesn't work on energy or light based attacks/objects (without form or weightless) The effect only lasts for 1 post. Anyone with greater Spiritual power or Fighting skill than Arawn's Spiritual power will not be bound by this and will only experience -10 Speed for the duration of contact. This effect does not stack with each hit.

Last edited by Arawn on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (solo)   Reconnection (solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (solo)   Reconnection (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 am

Ability edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconnection (solo)   Reconnection (solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reconnection (solo)
Page 1 of 1