The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triela's Rank Up Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triela

Triela

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : Throw the CHEESE!!!
Registration Date : 2012-09-16

Triela's Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Triela's Rank Up Thread   Triela's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:19 am

Character Name: Triela Lynne Sage

Username: Triela

Link to Character Bio: Triela Lynne Sage - Shinigami

Current Rank: 3

Current Exp: [0/50]

Roleplays to be Evaluated:

Playing With Fire [Solo]
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Triela's Rank Up Thread   Triela's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Playing with fire:

(Drum-roll please)

solo

Thank you

[8/10]

Others suggested a 10 from this one based on length alone. A nice 5k (4800) count is something that rarely seen. Still with the longer posts comes the more room for errors. While not an error, I will say there's no need to break up the post among multiple posts. A single long post isn't taboo. As for the thread itself there is a nice build up through the story. The only weak point in my opinion was the fire itself. Kind curious how it started in the first place, and no one did anything. And then the mother, she was supposed to be with the girl? (unless I missed it somewhere) Read it 4 times total, but I might have just not saw it.
Back to top Go down
Triela

Triela

Female
Number of Posts : 10
Quote : Throw the CHEESE!!!
Registration Date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Triela's Rank Up Thread   Triela's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 am

I have no idea how the anniversary promotion thing effects this, but I'm gonna post this here anyway.

Roleplay to Be Evaluated - Waking Up [Solo]
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Triela's Rank Up Thread   Triela's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:10 pm

Well if you took the promotion you're now rank 3 with 0 xp.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Triela's Rank Up Thread   Triela's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:56 am

Waking up: [5/10]

First off sorry for the late reply. I thought I did this right after completing Scions'. It would seem I THOUGHT about completing it, rather than actually doing so. Shame on me. Making you wait another week as well is equally shameful on my part. I had finished it, but not posted. The thread itself was short and sweet, but it tied in to another thread which I took the time to look at as well. Although rather straight in premise you took time to be descriptive and fill in the gap of conversation with your own internal thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triela's Rank Up Thread   Triela's Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triela's Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1