The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Complications (Ezrachek)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 am

Ezrachek let out a groan when he found himself being tackled to the ground. He didn't exactly mind the fact that she was on top of him, it was just that the grass was quite itchy. He tried to maneuver his way out but couldn't find the will power to do it. He knew he was stronger than her, it was just that he didn't have a real reason. He enjoyed it. He looked at her with confusion in his eyes.

"I told you! I don't know! Your boss might know! Go ask him! You say I'm not a low life Shinigami, and I will agree, but I'm not exactly the Captain Commander Either. So maybe he wants to target someone of power, but not so much power that it will start a full scale war. Trust me, If your little group of 'fighters', if you can call them that, can't even kill a 13th seat, don't expect to get anywhere against the higher shinigami." He said as he pushed up with his right side, rolling the two of them around, with him coming out on top. He pinned her arms town tightly against the ground, getting so close to her face, that they were almost touching.

"I answered your question! Now you answer mine! Why are ya'll here! What's the goal?" Ezrachek said as he began to tense up his muscles; an obvious notion that would be sure to throw her off guard atleast in the slightest sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:01 am

Shiori was shocked when Ezra was ontop of her. Her eyes got wide but returned to normal after a few seconds. She sighed and looked Ezra up and down as he was ontop. She kind of liked this position. She liked it a little to much. "Well to be honest we are here because, you killed us." Shiori says bluntly. "You kill us, and bully us. Its shocking to know I ever had a Shinigami as a father. But any ways, we are here to avenge the fallen. Your different so I cant kill you, but others I will." Shiori says looking up to Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Ezrachek listened to her words as he recalled in his mind the lessons he had learned about the wars in the past between the Shinigami and the Quincy. He wasn't really sure what to say at the moment, because she was right. His people had killed her people. He found it odd as well that she, being a quincy, had a shinigami as a father. He placed his hands on the ground, letting her wrists free as he pushed himself up. He walked over towards the bench and sat down, rubbing his forehead. His head was still aching from his fall prior to. He looked over towards her with a more somber look on his face.

"Well that's a noble cause for your people, I guess. It sucks. Because now that the Gotei 13 knows, and they will know. It's my job to tell them. They will more than likely hunt you down. I suggest that when we are done here, you go back to your boss and you tell him to prepare for a battle. It's better to be safe than sorry. Just hope that they don't send me to take you out." He said as he began to shake his head. He didn't like the entire situation. He knew that his relation with Shiori was well past just flirting. Well, atleast to him it was. There was no way of telling how she felt about him. He reached in his pocket and grabbed a cigarette and lit it. He inhaled and slowly blew the smoke out from his lips. After a few short moments he was disgusted by the taste and threw it away. He looked back towards Shiori. He walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist bringing himself in very close. "If the Gotei 13 sends me, I will not fail my job. So if they send me. It's either my life or yours. Lets home that it doesn't come down to that." He said as he slid his hands up her body, tracing along her body line. He stopped when his hands were on the back of her neck and the other through the back of her hair. He pulled her and kissed her, this time, fully aware of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Shiori got off the ground and stood up tucking a piece of hair behinde her ear. She listened to Ezra. She was scared. She couldnt kill Ezra and she Surely didnt want to fight Him. She wanted to think of a different way, but there was none. She looked down and sighed until he came to her and put his hands around her. He traced his hands over her, and Shiori shivered with pleasure. When she felt his hands in her hair pulling and on the back of her neck she let out a soft groan once his lips reached hers. She waisted no time wrapping her arms around him, bringing him closer. She wanted Ezra, She wanted nothing more than to just melt with him. She loved him.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Ezrachek stopped kissing Shiori to hug her. After a few moments, he pulled away. He turned around and started walking away. The wind was blowing and it felt cold against his face. The sun broke through the leaves of the tree to sprinkle drops of light on his face. He turned around and with a smile he looked at the beautiful lady standing near the bench. "We'll be in touch. Trust me." He laughed a little and with that he turned back towards his destination and began running. Within a few minutes, he was at a full sprint. He looked back and saw nothing, as he knew that she wouldn't be able to follow him at this speed. He finally reached the spirit gate to lead him back to the Seireitei. He summoned the gate and it opened, a shiny bright light emitted from the gate as Ezrachek stepped through. His travel took no time as he sprinted through the transrealm gate. He appeared on the other side of the gate close to the barracks of the 12th squad. He quickly headed to the Captains office to report his findings. He was sure to get an ear full for being caught on his surveillance mission.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Shiori stood looking at the blank space where Ezra had been. She sighed, hoping he would really stay in touch. As the wind blew shiori felt something... there was going to be a big change in her life and now Shiori could feel Bell becoming uneasy. This was not going to go well. Shiori walked away, there was someplace she needed to go before returning to the base.

(Topic end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Complications (Ezrachek)
Page 1 of 1