The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Complications (Ezrachek)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

Target Complications (Ezrachek) Empty
PostSubject: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:41 am

Shiori walked around the city, she had just left the hotel where she now lived. Her first Target was named Ezrachek. She searched high and low while somewhere in the back of her mind she felt she knew him. There was a name, but no face. She shrugged it away and continued looking. She couldnt go back to the hotel unless she killed him and this had to be with in 24 hours. This should be easy. He was a man, easily seduced and what not.
Shiori was in the heart of the city. There was information that he was going to come to earth and that he would be in the city. She could put her plan in action when she found him. Although it was hard. She hadnt found him and it was around 5:30 p.m. Almost time for dinner. Her plan was to find him, flirt, and then invite him to dinner. Then BAM she would have him. She even had a sexy outfit in her bag to change into but this want easy. Its not like Ezrachek would fall from the sky.
Shiori tucked into an ally and leaned against the wall. She rubbed her temples in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Ezrachek had sighed as he woke up from his night's slumber. He had found himself expecting to wake up to the sight of his room in the 2nd squad's barracks. Instead, he found himself in the room of his 12th squad Barracks room. He swung his feet over the side of the bed just like every day as he slid on his shoes. He got dressed and tied his zanpakuto across his back. He grabbed his grenade that he worked so hard on creating from the desk and went to strap it to the sling that held is zanpakuto. He thought about it and decided that there was no real reason for him to have it with him, for he was only going on patrol. Nothing exciting ever happened on patrol. However, this time, his patrol duties were not the same as 2nd squad. This time it was for surveillance. He was tasked with the job of spying on a group of quincies who seemed to be increasing in activity around the Karakura and Sanuga Cities. He walked into the Captain's office and was briefed on the situation. It seemed that they had some sort of operation of their own. Three of them were on a rooftop prior to two of them separating from the group. One of them heading for Sanuga City. A name was given to Ezrachek as he stopped in his tracks. Shiori Arabella. She was his target. He was also given direct orders not to kill her. This was to be purely an intelligence mission. To gather intelligence about their operation and report back to the 12th Squad. Ezrachek nodded at the Captain, bowed, and left the office. He walked towards the gate as it was opened. He left the soul society as he headed for the World of the Living. Destination: Sanuga City.

Ezrachek arrived as he found a gigai hiding next to a bush in the forests that laid at the edge of Sanuga City. He placed his soul into the shell and did a few movements to get accustomed to the body. The last gigai that he had was destroyed in the mishap of this very city. He looked around at the nightmarishly familiar streets and shuddered. Luckily, for him, this Gigai was also identical to his spiritual appearance, rather fitted with some jeans and a button up shirt that Ezrachek preferred not to be tucked in. He looked down towards his feet to see some faded green Chuck Taylor Converse shoes fitted snug around his foot. Ezrachek smiled, laughing at the fact that the people who fitted this gigai with the clothes had some style. He left the bush, checking the roads for any oncoming cars. He was particularly careful with that due to the car crash that mutilated his last gigai. Ezrachek made his way to a clothing store as he quickly opened the door and walked in. He browsed the hat section. He wanted something that was stylish and fit his outfit, but he also needed something with a brim to disguise him. He walked over and found a black fedora with grey stripes running down it. He left the shop and made his way to a the top of a hill that looked down on the city. He spotted the location where he would most likely find the girl.

He quickly left for the merchant sector of the city. He found her wandering the streets as it seemed that she was looking for something, or someone. If she was going to kill someone, It was possible that Ezrachek could stop her from doing so. A frown crossed his face at the thought of Shiori being targeted by the 12th Squad, or by the Soul Society at all. The thought of him possibly having to fight against her wasn't appealing to him. He left his shadow that he had taken shelter in to keep from being spotted when she moved. He followed her closely, blending in with the groups of people who walked in the streets. It was late in the afternoon, about the same time that most people would be leaving from their businesses, so Ezrachek's clothes didn't exactly give him away. However, no one in Sanuga wore an eye patch, so he had to keep his face down if she looked his way. He carried a rolled up newspaper in his right hand in case he had to stop somewhere.

He looked up after following her for a quite a while as he noticed her ducking into a dark alley. Ezrachek deemed it harmful to his mission to follow her, so he walked past the alley, glancing towards it as he passed. It was a dead end, meaning she could only come out the way she entered. Ezrachek smiled as he found a nearby bench with a clear view of the alley. He sat down and unrolled the newspaper and began to read it, although he was constantly scanning the area, eyes moving over the alley in an attempt to see her emerge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 pm

Shiori Went as far back into the ally as possible. She was back there for about 10 minutes and then emerged. She had changed her outfit. She was now waring a tight and extremely short black knitted dress. The sleeves clung to her arms and travled to her wrist, while the neck line was low. The bottom of the dress was above her mid thighs and she pulled at it gently. She paired it with black knee high boots, and she tied her long black hair back with a red ribbon. Sexy yes, target in sight? No. After walking a little ways, Shiori dumpped her bag with her normal clothes in it and walked to a resteraunt and bar.

When inside Shiori took a seat at the bar. After a drinkvand some food, she would continue to look for Ezrachek. The name still made her tingle, she couldnt put a face to his name, and it frustrated her. How was she going to kill a man she knew? She had to think hard.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Ezrachek continued to monitor the streets, continually scanning over the alleyway. He saw a slim figure walk out, dressed differently than his target. He thought it suspicious but reminded himself to focus on his target. Shiori Arabella. He waited for a few moments and decided to get a better look in the alley. It would be his arse if he had let his target get away without noticing. He walked over and hugged the wall of one of the buildings that bordered the alley. He walked past, slightly tilted his head towards the alley so that he didn't appear to be obviously looking into the alley. He walked past and saw nothing. That can't be! She was just there! The 12th Squad is going to have my arse if I don't find her! He said as he turned around, struggling against the flow of the walkers on the sidewalks to get another look. When he finally got to the alley, he turned into the alley. It was completely empty. Ezrachek cursed at the fact that he had now lost track of his target. He could sense something. He turned towards the street and headed out. He headed towards a restaurant and bar and swung the door open quickly, taking a few steps in and quickly finding a seat in the corner of the restaurant.. A perfect spot to be able to have eyes, or in Ezrachek's case, eye on the entire bar. He looked around in an attempt to find Shiori, but was interrupted by a waitress asking for his order.

"What can I get for you this evening, sir?" She said with a smile. Ezrachek smiled back, he couldn't help but to notice her amazing body, however for some reason, it seemed to lack something. He couldn't figure out what it was and shoved the thought away.

"Umm. I don't plan on being here very long, so I'll just take a sandwich and something to drink, Do you have some Vodka." Ezrachek said with a smile. He normally was against drinking on a mission, but this one was already getting on his nerves and he could use something to cool them.

"Ok, I'll bring that right out to you." She said and quickly walked away. Ezrachek nodded as he continued to search the area. He noticed the particularly fancy dressed lady at the bar. She was wearing a very 'intriguing' dress that showed a lot of her sexy legs. She was also wearing some high boots which confused Ezrachek. Those have got to be uncomfortable. Perhaps They should come off a little later tonight. He said as he moved from his seat. He let the waitress know that he was moving to the open seat on the bar that was next to the lady. He slid onto his seat and grabbed the glass of vodka that was given to him by the waitress. She had also brought out a coke just in case Ezrachek wanted something a little more casual to drink. Ezrachek laughed and with a smile, he turned his face towards the lady that he was just checking out.

He quickly turned back. Holy Sh- THATS my target! Shiori Arabella. Still stunning as i remember her before I was dragged away by my former Vice Captain. This time there's no one else to drag me away, however I'm still not allowed to engage due to my surveillance mission. This sucks! He thought as he let out a cough. The surprise from him seeing her caught him off guard and he had forgotten about the sip of coke he had just taken in. He breathed in and it went down the wrong pipe, causing the cough. He finally regained his composure, keeping his head down, careful not to attract too much attention. At this range, he didn't need to see her, he could hear anything she did or said. He stared at the table as he took another swig of his vodka, careful to only move his head vertically up or down, never looking to the sides.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:23 am

Shiori sat at the bar, she ordered a fuzzy naval a rather fruity drink that contrasted to her dark look. She twirled the pineapple piece inside the drink and scanned over a menu. She was hungry and bit her bottom lip as she thought. This was just one of her habbits.

As shioris eyes scanned she heard a man who had just sat next to her. He started coughing and looked over at him. Her eyes bulged when she saw the eye patch. Her heart raced as memories of racing came back to mind. This was her target! Shiori sighed and looked back at the menu. Well she could pretty much count this as a failed mission. Bell had been extremely quiet lately so with no promise of help from her, Shiori was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Ezra?" Shiori said quietly looking over at Ezrachek. His features were still rugged and fantastic. She smiled hoping it was really the man she met what felt like so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:49 am

Ezrachek was still staring at the table as he heard the voice. He completely froze when Shiori called out his name. He thought about denying it, but he knew that it would do no good. She had caught him, and there was little to nothing that he could do to escape the inevitable. He decided it would be best to run. Technically, that way, he could argue that he never engaged her. He was engaged, sure, but never engaged her. Thoughts swirled in his head on how he could escape, but he wasn't so sure that he really wanted to. He had wanted to talk with her ever since Tatsuya dragged him away the first time, and now he had his chance. Maybe his conversation with her could get some information. Maybe she could be the 12th's informant or something.

All these thoughts swirled inside Ezrachek's head as he turned his head slightly towards her. His eyes were dark, which was a good sign that they hadn't turned red yet. He had managed to control his rage and was currently in control of it. "Not here. Park. 15 minutes." He said as he downed the rest of his drinks and dropped a wad of money on the bar. He stormed out of the resaurant and headed towards the park. He waited until he was out of eye sight of the bar and ditched the path. He sprinted full speed towards the forest. If it got heavy, he wanted to be able to have full abilities. He got to the forest within 5 minutes and ditched the gigai inside a thick bush. He stretched out for a few moments, relaxing into his originial spiritual form. The fancy clothes were lost and it was just him in his uniform. Time to face his demons head on. The Gotei 13 surely wouldn't approve of him possibly being with a Quincy, and they would surely know. There was no way he could hide it from them. The last thing he wanted was a member of the 2nd coming after him. He decided that he wasting too much time and decided to head out.

He ran towards the park but stopped before arriving. There was still a chance to escape from this. Sure the Captain would be irate, and would probably send a hit order on her. Ezrachek ignored that thought. He wasn't willing to get her killed when she could potentially be innocent. Ezrachek walked towards the park and found a tree in a shady spot. He climbed up the tree and hid deep in the brush of it, completely hidden from sight. He peered through the leaves towards the street. He waited for her arrival. He looked at his phone. 2 minutes. He sat back and took a cigarillo from his pocket. He lit it and breathed in. Slowly, he blew the smoke out, making the smoke take a rolling effect from his mouth. It was famous in American music videos, and interested Ezrachek as it appeared to him as Dry ice being exposed to the air. He finished the cigarillo fairly quickly, flicking the butt into a trash can nearby. He laughed as he was impressed with himself for actually making the shot. He looked back down at his phone and noticed that it was close to the 15 minutes. He began to survey the area.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:30 am

Shiori smiled but when she heard Ezra speak, she knew something was up. He told her to meet him in the park in fifteen minutes then he left. She smiled and finished her drink off and decided on some chocolate cake to go. It arrived in 5 minutes, so Shiori took her time walking to the park after she paid for her food and drink.

Shiori looked down at herself, tugging at the tight and revealing dress. She was sure nobody would expect her to be a quincy. It was perfect. Shiori passed trees, benches, a swing, and more. It was 16 minutes when she got to the center of the park by Ezra. She stopped a few feet infront of him and tugged dently at her dress again. She looked at Ezra, she wanted to give him a hug but auestioned that. what if he was still mad about their last meeting?

"Hi." Shiori said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:49 am

Ezrachek cursed under his breath. Well that plan of hiding in the tree failed. He swung down from the tree, landing silently in the grass. He looked at her with some anger in his eyes. "Ya know, when someone is hiding in the tree, the worse possible thing, next to lighting the tree on fire, would be to call him out or call to him." He said. He could feel his anger getting the best of him, and he was sure to of hurt this girl by attacking her in this manner. He shook his head, ridding himself of his mad emotions. He looked at the beautiful girl. How he wanted to do multiple things that couldn't be discussed. He smiled at her, hoping to cheer himself up. "Hi" He said back, he didn't want to talk too much, not out in the open, but he didn't know where else to go. Everywhere was a potential spot where the Gotei 13 would be monitoring. Ezrachek moved closer towards Shiori. He couldn't really do much to hold himself back at this point. He grabbed her by the waistline, pulling her close to his body, tugging upward on the dress just slightly. He looked into her eyes, seeing his own. A bloodlike aura swirled around his pupils. He knew that he was no longer in control of his body. That... thing, the demon or whatever it was, was now taking over. Ezrachek fought to stay in control. If she, or ever worse, the Gotei 13 found out about this, he would be in a world of hurt. He leaned in to kiss her, however he wasn't there to find out if she accepted. His eyes cornered in and a few moments after, kiss or no kiss, he felt himself drop to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 am

Shiori chuckled at Ezra's tree statement. She was sure he would get over it and forgive her. She was happy to hear him say hi. She opened her mouth to ask something, but he grabbed her by the waist pulling up her dress ever so slightly. A tingle flew through her body where he held her. In her blue eyes she saw Ezra's. And then he placed his lips on hers. A shockingly breath taking expierence.
When Ezra collapsed, shiori just smiled. She didnt know why, this just felt normal. She fixed her dress and kneeled down next to Ezra. "Ezra?" Shiori said shaking him gently. She let her black hair down and shot the rubber band at Ezra's forehead. Maybe that would wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Ezrachek winced at the feeling of the rubber band flicking him on the forehead. He opened his eyes, which had once again returned back to their original dark shade. He shook his head, as an immense pain was shooting through his brain. He looked up at Shiori and could slightly see up a ways up her short dress. Ezrachek turned his attention back towards Shiori, the very beautiful lady whose hair seemed to flowly artistically in the wind that blew through the park. Ezrachek stood up and sat on a nearby bench. He then called over towards Shiori.

"What the hell are you doing here, anyway?" He asked, trying to piece some things together in his mind. He had already been caught on his surveillance job, but he could still complete the job on figuring out what this group of quincy were doing in Karakura. He looked towards Shiori, waiting for some sort of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Shiori sat next to Ezra as he went to the bench. She crossed her legs and smoothed her dress. A soft smiled played against her lips. How was she going to tell Ezra she was going to kill him? Well she didnt have to because she wasnt going to. Her father was a soul reaper and she knew he wouldnt take it well if he knew she killed a friend. Bell on the other hand would be mad, but who cared. She laid dormant and until Shiori needed her, it would stay that way.
"I came to get a nice dinner, find something to do in the city..." Shiori said biting her lip. Eventually she would tell Ezra why she was here. Maybe hint at it. "I mean I also had a job to do tonight, but its not what I thought it would be." She said looking at Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Ezrachek shook his head, all cards were off the table about secrecy at this point. He knew the real reason as to why they were in Karakura. He knew that they had some sort of a scheme going on and it was his job to get to the bottom of it. Her playing dumb wasn't making it any easier. He looked towards her with exhausting in his eyes. "Look. I know about it. You and the others, Ya'll have some sort of plan. It's my job to get the details. So If you could just tell me, things wouldn't have to get ugly." He said as he readied himself. If he needed, he would be able to unsheathe his sword and be ready for combat almost instantly. Ezrachek looked towards Shiori awaiting answers and details.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Shiori got a sly look on her face. She got on her hands and knees. She looked at Ezra with gleeful eyes. "Fine, i admit it. I'm here to kill you." Shiori said crawling closer to Ezra. "But im not going to. It honestly goes against all my morals. The only reason i joined in the first place was because... I little 'bird' told me."
Shiori was almost ontop of Ezra at this point. She looked at him and bit her bottom lip slightly. "Now, the only question is why are you on my target list? I will use force if necessary." Shiori said winking.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 am

Ezrachek looked at Shiori, still trying to piece everything together. He knew that she was obviously lying about the little bird telling her thing, and that she was avoiding having to face the fact and talk. She then made her own demand for information. Why was she sent to kill him? "I have no clue! Why don't you tell me! Along with what the hell you people are doing in this town!" Ezrachek said moving away from the bench, raising his hand to the hilt of his blade, preparing for any possible battle. "You're not the only one who ain't afraid to use force!" He said as he cautiously watched her next movements.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:52 am

Shiori Rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled. "My, my how demanding." Shiori said tackling Ezra. She was ontop of him looking down. "Look here Ezra." Shiori said. "I havent quite figured out much about my boss, other than he's some weird old geezer. I was given a name and an order... I never once even thought you would be someone I had to kill when..." Shiori didnt know if she could Tell Ezra about Bell. Bell was the reasoning behind the assasination group. Bell told Shiori to join because If Bell could get out her blood lust without any complications, life would be easier. But Shiori was sure Ezra wouldnt believe her so she just decided to keep on rambling. "When I joined I thought i would be killing low life soul reapers and hollows, not someone like you." Shiori said.
"Im in this town because, this is where low lifes and hollows are. I knew I could find my target here." Shiori said. Her eyes then travled to Ezras as she stayed ontop of him. "Now, be a good boy and Tell me why I have to kill you. You dont seem evil, so help me fill in the blanks. What did you do to my 'Boss'?" Shiori asked rolling her eyes on the word boss. The only thing he was boss of was senior breakfasts, and tapioca pudding.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 am

Ezrachek let out a groan when he found himself being tackled to the ground. He didn't exactly mind the fact that she was on top of him, it was just that the grass was quite itchy. He tried to maneuver his way out but couldn't find the will power to do it. He knew he was stronger than her, it was just that he didn't have a real reason. He enjoyed it. He looked at her with confusion in his eyes.

"I told you! I don't know! Your boss might know! Go ask him! You say I'm not a low life Shinigami, and I will agree, but I'm not exactly the Captain Commander Either. So maybe he wants to target someone of power, but not so much power that it will start a full scale war. Trust me, If your little group of 'fighters', if you can call them that, can't even kill a 13th seat, don't expect to get anywhere against the higher shinigami." He said as he pushed up with his right side, rolling the two of them around, with him coming out on top. He pinned her arms town tightly against the ground, getting so close to her face, that they were almost touching.

"I answered your question! Now you answer mine! Why are ya'll here! What's the goal?" Ezrachek said as he began to tense up his muscles; an obvious notion that would be sure to throw her off guard atleast in the slightest sense.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:01 am

Shiori was shocked when Ezra was ontop of her. Her eyes got wide but returned to normal after a few seconds. She sighed and looked Ezra up and down as he was ontop. She kind of liked this position. She liked it a little to much. "Well to be honest we are here because, you killed us." Shiori says bluntly. "You kill us, and bully us. Its shocking to know I ever had a Shinigami as a father. But any ways, we are here to avenge the fallen. Your different so I cant kill you, but others I will." Shiori says looking up to Ezra.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Ezrachek listened to her words as he recalled in his mind the lessons he had learned about the wars in the past between the Shinigami and the Quincy. He wasn't really sure what to say at the moment, because she was right. His people had killed her people. He found it odd as well that she, being a quincy, had a shinigami as a father. He placed his hands on the ground, letting her wrists free as he pushed himself up. He walked over towards the bench and sat down, rubbing his forehead. His head was still aching from his fall prior to. He looked over towards her with a more somber look on his face.

"Well that's a noble cause for your people, I guess. It sucks. Because now that the Gotei 13 knows, and they will know. It's my job to tell them. They will more than likely hunt you down. I suggest that when we are done here, you go back to your boss and you tell him to prepare for a battle. It's better to be safe than sorry. Just hope that they don't send me to take you out." He said as he began to shake his head. He didn't like the entire situation. He knew that his relation with Shiori was well past just flirting. Well, atleast to him it was. There was no way of telling how she felt about him. He reached in his pocket and grabbed a cigarette and lit it. He inhaled and slowly blew the smoke out from his lips. After a few short moments he was disgusted by the taste and threw it away. He looked back towards Shiori. He walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist bringing himself in very close. "If the Gotei 13 sends me, I will not fail my job. So if they send me. It's either my life or yours. Lets home that it doesn't come down to that." He said as he slid his hands up her body, tracing along her body line. He stopped when his hands were on the back of her neck and the other through the back of her hair. He pulled her and kissed her, this time, fully aware of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Shiori got off the ground and stood up tucking a piece of hair behinde her ear. She listened to Ezra. She was scared. She couldnt kill Ezra and she Surely didnt want to fight Him. She wanted to think of a different way, but there was none. She looked down and sighed until he came to her and put his hands around her. He traced his hands over her, and Shiori shivered with pleasure. When she felt his hands in her hair pulling and on the back of her neck she let out a soft groan once his lips reached hers. She waisted no time wrapping her arms around him, bringing him closer. She wanted Ezra, She wanted nothing more than to just melt with him. She loved him.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Ezrachek stopped kissing Shiori to hug her. After a few moments, he pulled away. He turned around and started walking away. The wind was blowing and it felt cold against his face. The sun broke through the leaves of the tree to sprinkle drops of light on his face. He turned around and with a smile he looked at the beautiful lady standing near the bench. "We'll be in touch. Trust me." He laughed a little and with that he turned back towards his destination and began running. Within a few minutes, he was at a full sprint. He looked back and saw nothing, as he knew that she wouldn't be able to follow him at this speed. He finally reached the spirit gate to lead him back to the Seireitei. He summoned the gate and it opened, a shiny bright light emitted from the gate as Ezrachek stepped through. His travel took no time as he sprinted through the transrealm gate. He appeared on the other side of the gate close to the barracks of the 12th squad. He quickly headed to the Captains office to report his findings. He was sure to get an ear full for being caught on his surveillance mission.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Shiori stood looking at the blank space where Ezra had been. She sighed, hoping he would really stay in touch. As the wind blew shiori felt something... there was going to be a big change in her life and now Shiori could feel Bell becoming uneasy. This was not going to go well. Shiori walked away, there was someplace she needed to go before returning to the base.

(Topic end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Complications (Ezrachek)   Target Complications (Ezrachek) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Complications (Ezrachek)
Page 1 of 1