The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drac

Drac

Male
Number of Posts : 173
Job/Interests : Football
Quote : Stay Golden
Registration Date : 2012-07-09

Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Name: Gabriel Dorakyura aka "Drac"

Height: 6ft,6"

Weight: 235 Ibs

Personality: Drac is a calm and respectable man with high potential but tend to be stubborn about certain things, especially when come to completing a certain goal, but is willing to put aside his pride to complete that goal. He can be very laid back at times and quiet talkative, though he's mostly quiet. In battle he tend to be defensive while watching his opponents movement and evaluating his opponents strength, weakness, and abilities. Once he done that he go on the offensive, but if the enemy seem too powerful for him, he make up plans to help throw the moment back into his favor.

Appearance: A tall man with a muscular build. His hair is brown and straight about shoulder length. While he wears his regular shinigami he also wears ironclad boots and his arms are covered with iron gauntlets.
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutō : In its sealed form the zanpakuto rest on Drac's left hip
Spoiler:

Spirit Power:35
Speed:25
Technique: 15
Fighting Skill: 25

[+5 @rank 1, +5 @rank 2, +30@ Rank 5]

History/Background: On a cold dark night in the Rukon District, a mysterious hooded figure carrying a basket moved slowly through the back streets of the district in order to avoid attention. The figure moved slowly and cautiously avoiding group of soul reapers and checkpoints while heading toward the outskirts of the district. As the figure was walking down a barren road, it came across a small shack house with signs that show that someone lives there. The figure came up to the front door and placed the basket in front of it, shuffling sound came from inside the basket, inside laid a baby boy no older than a couple of months. The figure reached into it pockets and pulled out a letter. The figure placed the letter next to the boy and stare at him, until the baby boy woke up crying and lights came from the shack.

"What's that noise. It sounds like a baby." An old couple open the door and looked toward the direction from which the sound was coming from "Oh, it is. A little baby boy! Oh it came with a letter." The women picked up the boy and began whispering a song to calm the boy, while the husband picked up the letter and began reading "Please take care of Gabriel Dorakyura.....His future is.....bright. Huh.....his name is Gabriel Dorakyura.....lets call him Drac for short." The couple picked up Drac and brought him into the house. Since the couple didn't have any children they consider Drac one of there own. After roughly five years as a carefree infant, toddler, and then a small child, Drac's home-schooling began. He was given lessons in the history of mankind as well as the history of Shinigami and Hollows. He was taught the core foundations of knowledge – literature, philosophy, civics, government, law, arithmetic, language, and science. He quickly picked up on knowledge he was learning. As far as the couple had been concerned, he was their pride and joy.

Problems began to develop as Drac reached double digits. He began having weird dreams of a man with glowing red eyes and lightning dancing in the background saying "Say my name..........My name is ............ Release me." The same dream replayed in his mind over and over again for a couple of years. By the time he was eighteen, he had experienced all the turmoils of an adolescent. He had rebelled against the rules, snuck out of the estate without notice to spend time with girls and friends. Yet it was when he reached this age that his life as he knew it would be forever changed. One night while Drac was heading back to the house after picking food from a store, he heared the alarm signaling that a hollow was in the area, suddenly he see a group of soul reaper heading toward the direction of his house "That way head...........Oh god no!" Drac drop the food and head in the same direction.

Drac rushed as fast as he could back home hoping that the old lady and man were safe, but the closer he got the stronger the stench of blood filled the air. As he came over a hill, his horror came became truth. Where his home once laid was now a burning pile of rubble with signs of claw marks and bloodstain. "NOOO......." Drac rushed down to the rubble only to come across the bodies of soul reapers he saw earlier. He checked to see if they were alright, they were but they were unconsious and each of them had severe wound without the proper care they would surely die. One of them came to and looked toward Drac "Kid......Run....get away.......from here. Drac hurried toward him "Where was the old couple.........WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM!!!" It was to late the soul reaper passed out, suddenly a cold chill ran down Drac spine as a giant shadow over lapped his own. "So your the one with the high spiritual energy I sense earlier. I knew it couldn't came from that old couple." Drac looked behind, and there standing before him was the hollow that attack the soul reapers earlier.

Drac jumped away from the hollow,and stood his ground as the hollow gazed at him with bloodlust in his eyes. "I knew it that old man and women couldn't have that much spiritual energy. So...you must be that brat they were calling out to." Drac stood firm watching the hollow movements as he circled around him. "What do you mean.......calling out to?!" The hollow smiled "Well.....while i was eating them alive they were callling out ''Drac.....Drac....where are you." Ha it was pretty pathetic." hollow began laughing after spoke those word. Drac stood there in horror as the people he consider his parents were dead and he wasn't there to help them. Rage rose up within Drac and slowly over came him "You........You Bastard......I...I....WILL KILL YOU!!!" Suddenly Drac's spiritual enegry grew with his rage that an aura surrounded his body. The hollow stopped laughing as Drac pick up the nearby soul reaper's zanpakuto and rushed toward "Your foolish if you think you can kill me." The hollow swiped at the Drac while he spoke, but Drac was quickly avoided it and cut off his arm "AHHHHHH, you bastar-" Before the hollow could finish talking Drac slash at his throat horizontally with swiftness decapitating him. "Shut the hell up."

Drac drop the zanpakuto and stood there motionless as the thunder sounded signaling that a storm was coming, but he did not the care. The light that which lite up his heart was gone and nothing remain expect darkness and despair, rain began pouring down onto the scene. Drac raised his head up and looked into the stormy night as tears ran down his check. Suddenly a group of soul reapers appeared out of thin air in front him, but one them stood out among them wearing a white coat which was make him the captain of this squad. "Alright the wounded come first. I want everyone full attention on healing them." The captain notice Drac standing there motionless and soaked to the bone from standing in the rain for a long time, and walked toward him. "Are you alright kid." Drac didn't speak nor acknowledge his existence just stood there and ponder on how weak he is. "I can't ........I can't .......protect anyone." The captain placed his hand on Drac "Don't say that you are strength is not based on power its based on your heart..........You must be the boy that the report spoke about......I'm sorry about your loss.....I watched you take down that hollow from a hell butterfly. You hold great potential, maybe you should become a soul reaper." Drac looked at the captain, the look in his eyes shown some life was still left in him "If so......will I ......be able to protect......those I care about." The captain smiled "If you still have the will to fight, then come join the Gotei 13." Drac didn't hesitate and accept the captain's offer and left with him and the rest of the soul reapers.

RP Sample:"I'm one step closer now...........I guess i should go out and celebrate." Drac smiled as he put on his academy robes and walked around the soul society.  He had no idea where anything was in the Soul Society, so going to get a drink in an unknown area wasn't exactly the smartest thing he could do. He walked into a nearby bar, which seemed to be forever away, and he sat on a cushion at a table. A young woman had approached him. "Welcome, how may I help you." Drac looked at her and admire her beauty. "Two shots of sake, please." The woman smiled and walked away. She later return with two shots of sake "Here you are, please enjoy." Drac nodded his head in thank to the woman and downed the shots before the woman had time to leave the table "Thanks for the drinks." He paid her in full then walked out of the bar

He roamed around the streets of Rukongai, till he came to a farm. The small little farm remind him of the home he once had, Drac began reminiscing about the past. How he and the old couple would make up early to feed the farm animals and harvest crop before rabbit came and ate. Those were the happy moments in Drac's life, suddenly that popped make into his mind of how he failed to protect them. "........I'm sorry.......please forgive me." a tear ran down his face as he suddenly remember the word that captain said to him "Strength is not based on power its based on your heart." Drac wiped his face "I....will become strong." Drac smiled began heading back to his room.

Last edited by Drac on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Stats added 2/13/13)
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:48 pm

It's finished
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

Wow, with that method of history writing, the rp sample was pretty much not needed. but you have to fix the sealed zan bit. zanpakutos are always just a normal sword in sealed form. no weird orbs or other storage method
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:55 pm

ok, I'll change that now.
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Done, ready for final review.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Better. *Stamps Drac's forehead* APPROVED

Current Rank: 1
Back to top Go down
Drac

Drac

Male

PostSubject: Re: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:27 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)   Drac (Shinigami) (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drac (Shinigami) (Complete)
Page 1 of 1