The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rei Inazuma - Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulReaperShua

SoulReaperShua

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Job/Interests : Establishing my true power/calling
Quote : You Don't Need A Reason To Help People - Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy 9)
Registration Date : 2012-07-02

Rei Inazuma - Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Rei Inazuma - Shinigami   Rei Inazuma - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 am

Shinigami

Name: Rei Inazuma

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 110 Lbs

Looks: Rei has a very slim appeal, fortunately for her though she has a body she is completely happy with from head to toe. She has long, mid-back length, straight, dark pink hair. Her bangs are cut just a little above her eyes as not to obstruct her vision. Rei sometimes will wear her hair in a ponytail depending on her mood. She has soft facial features. Her eyes are teal in color. She has her ears pierced, in which she wears a stud in each ear with the Birthstone Garnet (which for as long as she could remember has been attracted to). Rei’s body shape (as slightly stated earlier) is slim in build, with a Bust of 28C. She also has a perfect hourglass figure, which in Rei’s case is her favorite part about her.

Rei’s Shinigami academy attire is slightly adjusted from the norm (for she is happy with her body so she likes to wear form fitting clothing). Her academy outfit still has the academy’s colors of white and red, but instead of the shirt being long sleeve and baggy, she wears a white tank top (with the shoulder being about 2 inches in length) with red trim. The Academy Logo located on the left side of the chest. For her Academy bottoms, she wears a red skirt with white leggings. Her shoes are white Flats with hints of red here and there.

Rei Typically likes to wear fuzzy pajama pants, which are black in color with different colored stars all over them. For a top she wears a pink spaghetti strap while she is in leisure at home. While Rei is out and about she can be seen either wearing:

1) A form-fitting, black t-shirt with a dark pink butterfly on the back. For bottoms she wears black tight jeans with pink trim/stitching. For shoes she wears her pink and black zebra patterned converse. Her zanpakuto strung on her back sitting horizontally behind her at waist level. Rei normally wears her hair in a pony tail with this outfit to show off the butterfly.

2) Rei’s second outfit consists of a light blue, form-fitting tank top (shoulder being 2 inches in length). For bottoms Rei wears a red skirt with light blue lace trim on the bottom. Her leggings are black with an embroidered whit rose running up the left side with the head of the rose right before the skirt. On her feet, Rei wears shoes that are a little bit past the ankle, Light blue I color (see picture attached). She slings her zanpakuto on her back, resting it horizontally behind her at waist level.

Spoiler:

Personality:
Rei isn’t conceited but she has always been proud of the body she has, she does NOT take it for granted and does NOT abuse it, she respects it entirely. Rei is normally shy when it comes to new situations and people she doesn’t know. Among her friends though, they would say Rei is: caring, loyal, reliable and always fun to be around. Deep down inside Rei is always looking to better herself, and make herself stronger, which is the original reason she decided to enter the academy. Rei is always interested in new challenges that people throw her way because in her opinion the best way to learn is through experience.

Rei likes to wear nail polish and will change the colors depending on her mood. Rei loves the water, the feel of it on her skin, and the weightless feeling after going swimming it relaxes her. She also has strong spiritual/emotional attachment to lightning and shadows/darkness. Rei loves the rain so much you can normally find her outside during a rain storm.

You would never find Rei without her music device, for she loves to listen to music especially during battle. Rei’s music tastes can’t be pegged into one category, because all the music she can relate to depending on what mood she is in. The only categories you won’t find in there are country, Rap/hip hop/ and classical. Rei can adapt to most situations, her only flaw is that she is clumsy when it comes to day to day activities, but when it comes to the academy and her Shinigami duties she is elegant and graceful.

Nail Polish Color/Meaning

Pink = Normal Mood
Purple = Music Mood
Black = Loner/ Don’t Bother Me Mood
Red = Learning Mood
Blue = Sad/ Upset Mood
White = Special Occasions/ Extremely Happy Mood

Sealed Zanpakuto: Rei's Zanpakuto's sealed state is the length of a short sword, but shaped like a katana. The Handle/Grip is wrapped in lace with a lightning bolt on one side and a symbol depicting darkness/shadows on the other. Her Blade Guard is a Yin Yang. The pommel is pretty basic and normal. Attached to the bottom of the grip is a lace ribbon about 8 inches long.

Stats: Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 10

Technique: 15

Fighting Skill: 15

History: Rei was a simple average girl growing up. Her mother was a nurse at the hospital and her father was a Convenience store owner. She was almost like everyone else the only difference being Rei has been able to sense things that made her feel uneasy. On her 16th birthday, Rei decided she wanted to shake this feeling of uneasiness that has haunted her, her whole life.

“Make a wish!” Her mother says as she puts the birthday cake in front of Rei. Rei sits for a moment, thinking about how to word her wish. In her head Rei Thinks “I wish I could see the things I’ve been able to sense.” She blows out the candles. The following day walking down the street she senses that familiar feeling of uneasiness and looks in the direction the feeling is coming from. Scared but also astonished she sees what appears to be a human wearing a hakama, fighting this oddly shaped creature with a white mask like face and a giant whole in its chest. Rei turned and ran. Since that day seeing those creatures with white faces became a natural part of her life, until she died 2 years later from one.

It didn’t take long for Rei to realize what had happened and she accepted her fate. Rei was quickly able to adapt to life in the Rukonga district and was even adopted into the Inazuma family. Rei felt restless though, like sitting around and just living a normal life wasn’t good enough. The rest of the Inazuma family realized Rei’s unrest and boredom, so one night they sat Rei down and told her about Soul Reapers, and the academy. This sparked a fuse of interest and anticipation for Rei. After spending a few more nights with her adoptive family Rei set off to join the academy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shua0713
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Rei Inazuma - Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Inazuma - Shinigami   Rei Inazuma - Shinigami I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:23 am

Looks fine, alot attention to attire, but that makes the character unique and interesting. (I'll consider that bit as writing sample :p) I bid you good luck, and enjoy the Academy.
APPROVED

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down

Rei Inazuma - Shinigami
Page 1 of 1