The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Warriors Spirit (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SunSet Queen

SunSet Queen

Female
Number of Posts : 21
Registration Date : 2011-11-27

A Warriors Spirit (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Warriors Spirit (Open)   A Warriors Spirit (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:08 pm

He skills had sharpened more since her last lesson but Passion was never a quiter. She would continue on her trainning knowing that as long as she was able to continue on with her sword, she will continue to learn. She entered the dojo looking around at the students who she had known for awhile now. The same familiar faces. She gripped the wooden weapon she had picked up and took a deep breath. She had mentally prepared herself to spar with the students and physically she was focus. She looked at the wooden sword examining it to make sure she held it correctly. One of the greatest weakness' is poor or lack of focus in the connection of the user and their weapon.
Back to top Go down
TheDynamo

TheDynamo

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Spirit (Open)   A Warriors Spirit (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Kai ran into the classroom, he had been late. Again. Kai bent down and gripped his knees, trying to regain his breath. His eyes rose from the ground to see the students staring at him, watching his next move. He lifted his right hand in apology...

"sorry sensei i..." Kai started

"your late again" The sensei interrupted. " Just for that you get to spar with passion now!" The sensei threw a wooden sword to Kai. He caught it with one hand. Kai chuckled before dropping it on the floor. Kai spotted passion on her own, gripping her wooden sword. He mimicked her stance and posture before heading over to her.

"Your Passion right? Im going to train with you today." Kai spoke. His heart pounded as his grip around the hilt tightened. His eye twinkled and his mouth clenched what would only be described as a smile.
Back to top Go down
SunSet Queen

SunSet Queen

Female
Number of Posts : 21
Registration Date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Spirit (Open)   A Warriors Spirit (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Passion paused slightly hearing a voice then quickly turned with her weapon in her hand. She stopped once the wooden sword was at his neck. "Do not sneak up on me when i am focusing eh..... Who are you?" She asked while raising a eyebrow. She didn't socailize with the students unless she had to; which explained her lack of companions. "I surpose you know my name so ill make this quick." She said while bowing. "I am Passion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warriors Spirit (Open)   A Warriors Spirit (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warriors Spirit (Open)
Page 1 of 1