The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junko's Rank up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Character Name: Junko Tenshi

Username: Junko

Link to Character Bio:

Current Rank: 4

Current Exp: 32/60

Roleplays to be Evaluated: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3733-the-agency-p-1solo - 4
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3743-the-agency-p-2solo#27999
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3639p15-playing-with-firedm

Requested Stat Point Increases: +10 Spirit +5 Fighting Skill

Last edited by Junko on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 pm

The agency: [4/10]

While awful short there's character in this thread. The foreshadowing made me want more, and yet there wasn't anything. But that was the point, right? So it was successful in that respect. Still a rather blunt ending, it could have gone further and still had the same effect. Mystery men and their mystery briefcase was very MIB. You're setting up up for a wild ride so for an intro it's great. Stand alone a bit lacking. Good job regardless.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Poke
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:58 am

Playing with fire: 6 points

It is average length, fair story, not much more to say on my part
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:59 am

It's recommended that you post new threads as replies, or you'll just end up bumping this thread. So might as well just make the new post so that it flags as new.

The Agency pt 2: [6/10]

Lost original comments, was rather witty too. Oh wells. At first didn't make sense until I realized this like 24. Or I think it was. If not I'd say it should get point less. The skips work in similar fashion. Did anyone die in the APC? Later when your team was divided in half you had only 2 people with from the squad of 9.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

yippy kai yay

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3782-the-agency-p-3solo

Not my best, but meh... I tried not keep it PG ish...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 am

Agency part 3: [3/10]

Agreed, not your best, but not your worst . I think you could have gone PG-13 or N-17 at least. This felt like a G at best. I could see what you were aiming for with this thread, but I found myself doing most of the work. In essence you left alot up to the imagination of the reader. I could see Junko strapped to metal table one would see in a morgue, the brown leather straps cutting into her wrists. But that's not what's written. It like paint by numbers, but I ended up filling in whatever colors I wanted. Compared to the other two less "umph" As for story; they know she's not human. With being said she didn't do anything supernatural to try and escape. It was if Junko forgot she wasn't human and wound up getting tortured.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:07 am

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3932-agency-fin-solo#29203

55 minutes, no proofreading... Sorry, but I am dead tired. Now read it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 am

Agency Fin: [5/10]

Dark and moody, but what can you expect from a prison story? Still the numbers confused me at first 600 days then you say a decade had passed. I was checking my math on that one. Again I'm left questioning why she'd stayed in the gigai and just escape, but seems she had some reason. More time and I say this would have easily scored higher. Still with so little time it did well enough. Didn't grade it right away so you could have went back and proof read and caught the errors.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am

She had no way to get out of the gigai... and plus all of the guards could have seen her.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:10 am

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3967-the-escape-planopen

I really hate people. Follow up to the Agency.
Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Number of Posts : 110
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs
Quote : No, she doesn't have a dirty diaper. She just farted.
Registration Date : 2011-11-26

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 pm

The Escape Plan: 8/10 for your parts to the thread. Here's a bucket of Curry too, enjoy.

I've not made a major contribution to this thread, so I feel good that my part in grading this isn't too involved.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 pm

End of the beginning: [5/10]

Tried to figure out of this is a flashback thread or not. At first I thought it was current after Junko's fall from grace so to speak. It could really go either way. That aside the start up piques the interest, but the vagueness (surprised I spelled that right) kinda cuts into it. I don't see why the man was surprised when you killed the other guy. He did promise you gold. But to why his son was in a fight to the death is another question all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junko's Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junko's Rank up   Junko's Rank up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junko's Rank up
Page 1 of 1