The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathpain93

deathpain93

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2012-02-16

Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami)   Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Name: Ashiru Raburense

Height: 5ft 7in

Weight: 170lbs

Personality: He is normally a very calm and collected person in combat and tries to analyze his opponent before trying to find the best way to attack them first. Out of combat he loves to study and learn more about different kido and fighting techniques that he can use in combat. He also is a very caring person even when off duty as a shinigami he loves to help people. This passion is really what made him want to become a shinigami in the first place.

He also is a very strict person to himself and everyone around him not because he does not want anyone to see anyone die. He will not give up and in battle he will keep on fighting until the very last drop of sweat and blood flows from his body or in the other case that all the evil in the world of the living and anywhere else is all gone.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutō :
Spoiler:

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit Power: 16

Speed: 14

Technique: 14

Fighting Skill: 16

History/Background:Ashiru was born on November 4th 1993 in a very well off family that strive to be the best at everything but Ashiru was a little different then most of his family in the fact that he just wanted to help people and not worry about being the best at it. Ashiru was never a great person when he became older in his life time, he loved to do what was right. His love for helping people made him want to become a police officer. When he was alive he was a very calm person and loved his job as a police officer and worked very hard to become one of the best officers in his department.

When he was on the police force he tried not to take a lot of risks always thinking before he acted never trying to get anyone hurt. One day someone had asked him why he does this and he said to them "that is a dumb question let me answer that with a question of my own would you like to see someone that you know very well die because of a mistake that you had done like not being alert enough?" After that day the people on the force left him alone about that question.

The next week the department was notified about a hostage situation and were told to respond to it as soon as they could. Then while they were on to that job Ashiru shot the person that was holding the lady hostage and turn to walk away from the scene when he herd a loud shout from the police what he had forgot to look for in the building was a second person and that was what ended up getting him killed had a gun and fired it right at Ashiru and shot him right through head killing him almost instantly.

Rp sample: *i walk onto the scene of the murder and look around trying to find the hollow when i hear the howl come from the right of me. I then pull out my zanpakuto from its sheath and clash with the hollows claws and say "you thought you had got me off guard didn't you?" The hollow is not even phased by what i say. i then push him back with my zanpakuto and turn to the left of him and slash at his leg the hollow then falls down on one knee and howls at me and i say "stop doing that you really are not helping yourself at this point." i say with a calm smirk on my face. The hollow then gets back up and charges at me and i say "bad choice." as i shunpo behind him and stab him and the back of the throat. the hollow then falls down and begins to disappear as the hollow turns into dust i say "i knew that you would not be that hard. But that is no reason for me not to be prepared for you" i say as i see the dust blow away in the air and open a senkimon and walk through it not looking behind me at the dust from it and i smile as i think to myself "one down about one billion more to go" as i say this i keep smiling at the senkimon closes and my job is done there*
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami)   Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Nice app, but try to rp in a past tense, third person narritive in the future. That's the standard on the site and your current style may get confusing for others you roleplay with.

If nobody else objects at this time... APPROVED

Rank 0
Back to top Go down

Ashiru Raburense (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1