The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuko Makashimi Rank up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male
Number of Posts : 53
Job/Interests : ninja
Quote : ...
Registration Date : 2012-01-28

Yuko Makashimi Rank up Empty
PostSubject: Yuko Makashimi Rank up   Yuko Makashimi Rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Character Name Yuko Makashimi

Username: ArcanaOfBoredom

Link to Character Bio: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3622-yuko-makashimi-shinigami

Current Rank: 0

Current Exp: 7/20

Roleplays to be Evaluated -----> https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3633-candle-lit-reading-open

Requested Stat Point Increases: Technique + 3

Last edited by ArcanaOfBoredom on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Yuko Makashimi Rank up   Yuko Makashimi Rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:21 pm

The above post will remained untouched and edited by the mods/admins. When you submit more threads (2 per week) you'll just make a reply to this thread. Pretty easy for you. From rank 0 > 1 you receive 5 points total.

Candle lit reading: [3/10]

As I said with Shakaku it's a good talking thread. You posts have character, but lack in length. Try to beef them up when you can. Be more descriptive when you have time.Posting quickly is fine, but taking your time doesn't hurt. Don't just be satisfied with the basics. I like the direction you're taking the character, expand on it later I hope.

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yuko Makashimi Rank up   Yuko Makashimi Rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Okay, :'( thanks and ill try my beast to get better !
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yuko Makashimi Rank up   Yuko Makashimi Rank up I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Yuko Makashimi Rank up   Yuko Makashimi Rank up I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:16 pm

I read both of your threads this week (And mayhaps last weeks) And I saw alot of improvement. I like improvement in writters and I like how your texts almost doubled in size and in description, I will allow you 1 point for your improuvement in length and 3 points for the overall thread.

A total of 4 points is admitted by Taka.

I would have allowed more points, but I spotted alot a spelling errors, I know this is a problem for you, but there are some online dictionnaries, or you can even use google Chrome which corrects your texts or tells you what is wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaOfBoredom

ArcanaOfBoredom

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yuko Makashimi Rank up   Yuko Makashimi Rank up I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Okay thanks !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuko Makashimi Rank up   Yuko Makashimi Rank up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuko Makashimi Rank up
Page 1 of 1