The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The White Lotus (Takatsumara)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

The White Lotus (Takatsumara) Empty
PostSubject: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm

Ezrachek walked around in the small town in the eastern side of Tokyo. He noticed people scramming around to do last minute business before the Yakuza takes to the streets and start demanding money and business. Ezrachek laughed at the trivial ways of the humans. In his life it was simple, kill or be killed, and that was it. He felt a strange Reiatsu in the distance and decided that it was probably not friendly. "Bakudo 19! Energy Fade!" Ezrachek hid his reiatsu and sat in a dark corner just inside an alley. He took out a rice ball from his pouch and started to munch on it. He enjoyed eating rice, and he also liked battle. He was about to get a good one too. He finished his rice ball and the Reiatsu felt closer. It didn't phase Ezrachek as he took out a cigarette and lit it, blowing smoke in towards the inside of the alley-way, in order to hide his presence and the smoke. White Lotus flowers blew across the street as he peeked around the corner, hoping he was not seen. He decided he would sneak up behind the other shinigami that he saw. He ran up the side of the building in the alley and reached the top of the building. He peered around the ledge as he saw the shinigami in the streets. He decided to watch from above to see what it would do, as he took another drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke carelessly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Tatsu was walking the streets, quickly glancing around, he had deserted Soul Society within a matter of weeks and nobody had even come after him, he wondered why. Every human was scrambling his buisiness as further down the streets, redlights started to shine, as the wind kicked in. His long hair floated within the wind as he seemed oblivious to the wandering shinigami. The red haori, showing that Tatsu is the enforcer leader was floating behind him, giving a hint of his blade, and a blue ribbon tied to the hilt of his blade.

Tatsu's deep blue eyes reflected a hint of the moon as he slowly moved forward, feintly dodging the ongoing human's as other's came out in the streets. A slight sigh escaped his mouth as he spoke to himself. ''No matter where you go, everything is the same''

Slowly moving onwards he thought he had noticed a reiatsu pressure but then it vanished, slightly wondered he shrugged it off. ''I'm going insane with this Ryoka stuff, when the second division come's about...I'll know it...''

Hands on his Zanpakuto he kept moving forward, more vigilant now that he had felt an energy near his location, you never know when a Bakudo might come flying your way.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Ezrachek watched the whole town go upon their business. He took a few more hits of his cigarette before tossing down to the streets having it land just at the man's feet. He called for back up, half knowing that it wouldn't come in time. Ezrachek peered down to the man standing in the street, smoothly making his way down the street. Ezrachek jumped from the building, releasing his Bakudo as he flared his reiatsu, and in mid air, called out a kidou. "Hado 20! Light storm!" Ezrachek yelled out as he launched the explosives balls of energy towards the man, fanning them out quickly just before breaking his concentration as he rolled on the ground, springing instantly to his feet. He gripped his Zanpakuto as white lotus pedals blew across the street. Ezrachek grinned slightly and pulled his blade half way out, knowing that he would have to be quick. He glared down the man. "Who are you, and why are you here? Don't make any sudden moves." Ezrachek demanded from the man standing firm in the street. Sweat rolled down Ezracheks face but he ignored it. The white lotus of Rukongai, he stood firmer than his opponent. The winner of this battle had already been decided, and all that was left to do was play the part. Ezrachek began to take small steps towards his opponent, watching everything around him and the man's every shift.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Tatsu was calmly walking down the street minding his own buisiness, suddenly the wind kicked up and he could hear yelling, something that sounded like a 'Light Storm' But he was unsure, its when he looked up and saw a flaring light urging its way towards him that he knew he had been caught by surprise. SO without further ado he used shunpo making his way out of the major impact getting hit by the lesser explosions. The man was now standing before him as a threat to his life, and by the time the dust kicked out, Tatsu already had his hand on the handle of his blade and glanced at the man ready to act if aggression was needed.

''Tatsu Chirako, ex 3rd seat of the 11th division, ex leader of the enforcer division, and a Soul Society run away, pleasure to meet you..as for what I am doing here I will keep that information to myself'' Tatsu chuckled to himself as he was told to not make any sudden moves and his glance focused on the shinigami before him. ''Which division are you from, and have you called reinforcement?'' The samurai merely stood his ground waiting for his opponent to make his move, he would decide the rest of the plan when he knows which division knew his position, and how fast he would get rid of this enemy.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Ezrachek glared at the man standing before him. Thoughts rushed through his head. When did this man become an "ex-shinigami?" Ezrachek wondered. He looked at the man in the street, studying very closely, examining the man's every aspect. He looked around, trying to develop a strategy, however this was only the second time he had faced someone who used shunpo. He completely unsheathed his Zanpakuto, realizing that he would have to have full capability and mobility of his whole power if he was going to get into a fight. "I am Ezrachek Rayone The White Lotus of 2nd squad. And I have called backup, however I don't plan on them comin anytime soon. They are slow today, as usual. So its just me for now. Why are you leaving Soul Society?" Ezrachek inquired as he steadied his stance for everything and anything.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Tatsu just stood there, he heard the second division's name and a strike of fear passed through his neck, he knew they were never late, he had to get out of here quickly. The samurai stood there, unsheathing his sword and putting it before him, in a perfect stance, he would feel his opponent making sure he was more skilled than him. Tatsu seemed calm but he was good at hiding his feelings.

''My reason's for leaving Soul Society are my own, I have nothing keeping me there anymore...'' Said Tatsu with sorrow in his eyes, but this wasn't exactly the right place to be thinking about her, this shinigami could be dashing at him anytime. Tatsu moved forward at blinding speed that barely anyone can match and came within 10 feet of his opponent trying to see his reaction, just trying to know if his oponent was a skilled member of the omnitsukido or not.

''If you are not ready for this fight, I sugest you leave, I will not grant you the pleasure of releasing information about my whereabouts.''
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 am

Ezrachek jumped when he noticed the man was closer. He slid his forward foot back and lowered his center of gravity, changing into a defensive stance. He wasn't going to show any hesitation. He tightened his grip on his Zanpakuto and glared at the man. "No reason to stay!? It's ur Damn job! Go back now! Or it will be my job to stop you, and if you beat me, I will give you a half of a day until I notify anyone of your location. That's the best I can do, but please, go back now!" Ezrachek demanded of the man standing in front of him. He was going to do the job needed of him, even if it took everything out of him. Ezrachek thought for a moment and decided that if they both survived, that this would be the beginning of a rivalry, and Ezrachek would personally request an important part in the team who would hunt this man down. Ezrachek feeling that the man wasn't going to attack, switched his feet into a conservative attacking stance, making it perfect for a counterattack.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Tatsu eyed the man talking about his job, he didn't give a damn about the job he needed to do, he had quit. Raging anger rushing through his heart he could feel the weight. He looked at the man from the second division and something that nobody knew Tatsu could harbor was in his eyes, hatred.

''I hate you shinigami, I hate them all, THEY TAKE YOUR LIFE AND CONTROL IT ON A WHIM, AND WHEN YOU WANT TO QUIT THEY SEND YOU ON MISSIONS YOU NEVER COME BACK FROM. I HATE YOU ALL AND I WILL BE YOUR END''

At this point Tatsu unsheathed his blade at glared at his enemy. ''I will show you, I'll show you...'' Quenching his fists he moved forward...a single step...another. ''Get Ready!'' He was rather talkative right now but that was just sheer anger rushing through him, his eyes were red as if he was about to cry and his reiatsu pounding on the area.

In a single swift manner Tatsu sheathed his blade twisted his body back and dashed forward unsheathing at the same time, attempting to land an awesome samurai slash on his opponent who seemed ready for his attack now, he wasn't going to kill the boy he didn't deserve such a fate, but he would sure make him believe that he will die. ''Fight like your whole future depends on it, because if you don't you'll be looked down upon and used as a puppet!''

Tatsu's speed was blinding for alot of people, he'd lost his had in the process of the dash attack, pony tail behind his head the samurai was now standing behind his target if he had hit it was another question but he pivoted on himself to see if his blow was a clean hit, he had aimed for the center of the body to make sure he would have the time to raise his sword. Tatsu knew this person had access to the kido arts so he had to be careful with those bakudo's flying about. ''I ..will show you no chance''
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Ezrachek slid sideways slightly as the man's blade sliced through his side, just above his hip. The blood gushed out as Ezrachek doubled over in pain. Anger coursed through his body. He turned around as his eyes flooded with a crimson red darkness, and he once again became the monster that he had always been, hungry for combat. He said nothing as he jolted forward towards the ex shinigami, swinging violently at the man's neck, and then alternating sides swinging at the mans midsection, and then to finish the combo, kicking at the man's face, hoping to make contact to send him backwards. Ezrachek felt some contact on his foot, irrelevant to what it was, he jumped backwards and landed in a crouching tiger stance. "Hado 4! White Lightning! Ezrachek yelled as he sent the Pure white lightning bolts from his hands. He didn't watch to see if he had made contact. He sprinted towards the man and swung violently at him with his zanpakuto. After finishing another combo, he kicked off the air, and levitated in the air, waiting to see if he had landed any hits. Regardless if he had or not, once he found out, Ezrachek then launched himself towards the man, with his zanpakuto forward, attempting to stab him. Just before impact, Ezrachek would kick off the air once more, thrusting himself to the ground. Upon landing, he would slide to the rear of his target, slashing at the man's rear thigh, destroying the tendons used to stand.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 am

Tatsu was fast, it was his greatest strength in any fight he had survived before, his technique, was the technique of drawing his sword, Iaijutsu. He could see his enemy's anger matching his and he knew it was dulling his blade so he attempted at keeping his cool, Tatsu rose his sword in front of him to meet the blows that were blindly sent at him, they were true, aiming to injure him severly. Tatsu would keep his sword on par, being highly trained in the art of swordfighting, no blows made it pased his defence and he wasn't counter attacking, he was waiting for an opening he wouldn't miss...yet again. There it was, a kick came flying, bluntly opening his defence like that was a move he wouldn't do twice. Tatsu ducked and crouched to his knee's sheathing his sword. If this was an anime, the scene would slow down. As the kick came flying over his head, Tatsu unsheathed his sword at blinding speed, attempting to trace a cut straight underneath the knee joint, if this hit would land the fight would be almost over, who could fight with such an injury.

The man jumped back, out of pain or sheer reflex Tatsu didn't know, but he sure looked to see if his blow had struck home or not, in a matter of seconds, the enemy was already shouting a kido, and on top of that, without the incantation, what a crazy guy, shooting stuff like that in the middle of the streets. Tatsu looked behind him, a kid was crossing the street, and in front? Some crazy dude with a white lightning in his hands. There was only a single solution. ''Awaken....Mizu Megami'' As his sword gained in length he brought it before him blocking the white energy dangerously coming to his position, saving the child's life behind him. Immediatly activating his shikai's ability he shouted once more. ''Reiki Naoru!'' Of course the blow was a clean hit, but it would reduce the damage he took.

Stumbling on his feet his now length katana dropped to the ground, it hurt, but it slowly became better, it wasn't very obvious that he was being healed, the energy in the air was very low and the healing process also slower. Tatsu waited he knew his enemy was in the air and charging at him, this would be a clean decisive blow. As the man came down violently, and very straight forwardly towards a trained shinigami, Tatsu mentally prepare his move. He waited for the very last second to pivot to the side and bring his sword diagonally to the dashing man's throat in a single swift manner...that man could be beheaded if he didn't react.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Ezrachek, still in midair, sensed the blade nearing his shoulders, and kicked off the air, in a manner that a skateboarder kicks off of a board to flip the board. However, the air that he kicked off of, being unmoved, spun Ezrachek instead. He spun face up, with his blade near his chest just in time to block the blow that was being dealt by the shinigami. This was going to be an extremely difficult fight for Ezrachek, and if didn't kill him, it would severely hurt. Backup was needed, and needed fast! Ezrachek absorbed the physical impact of the blade, and was thrown violently to the ground as he let out a grunt. He slid almost 10 yards before coming to stop.

Ezrachek stood up and sheathed his sword. He took a few moments to think about what he was going to do next. "I have no intentions of fighting someone who is that much better than me. It will surely lead to my death. Tell me, What is the cause of all of this? Why so much hate and contempt towards the Gotei 13?" Ezrachek asked, half way being truly concerned, and half way stalling while he thought of a strategy. He looked around the small city. No one, save the child, was walking in the streets, for fear of the two powerful men fighting against each other. He noticed the moon, shining brightly like a single star in the night sky. Ezrachek looked up to the moon, subconsciously keeping his attention on his opponent. He felt empathetic to the moon, it's demand of attention, it's lust for attention, fighting always with the sun to be admired, yet ironically, the sun was the reason why the moon was noticeable, as the moon forever lived in the metaphorical shadow of the sun. The moon was the true beauty of the night. The stars were beautiful, yes, however they were just little holes bunched in a black canopy, only to accentuate the true beauty of the earth's only companion.

Ezrachek, satisfied with making such a connection, turned back to the man in the street. He saw the anger in his face. A look of satisfaction came across his face. Ezrachek kneeled into a crouching tiger stance as he kept his blade sheathed, but held one hand out, and his free hand moved to the hilt of his zanpakuto, ready to draw it. With his hand being held forward, he motioned for the man to make his attack first this time.

(OOC: Better on length eh Taka?)
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Tatsu could feel his hit come home when the shinigami entered a posture that was unknown to him, and the man spun on himself as if he didn't really know what he was doing, or atleast that is what it looked to him. Ultimatly his blow was blocked, he didn't know if it was by mere chance or by pure skill, he didn't know by he wanted to win this fight and he was the one getting out of this fight walking. The samurai saw the man slide away with the force of his impact and a satisfied smile came upon his face and he would shunpo ahead and attempt a follow up with a thrust attack to the left liver, a sweet spot in the human body for a blade like his.

Tatsu didn't stop at the other man's comment he really honestly didn't really bother with chatting in the middle of a fight that he started himself, if this man wanted to buy time for reinforcement, he would have to run because his attacks only multipled when he started talking, a slash coming to his mid section from the front and another going for his left shoulder, all in a swift manner and deathly determination, he wanted this man to bleed on the ground and die.

Tatsu backed out expecting a counter attack of some sorts only to see the man stare at the moon, he didn't know how to react, he wasn't even looking at him, as if he wasn't even important enough to focus on what was happening in front of him, so Tatsu decided to disturb his beautiful view of the moon by shunpoing right in between him and her, which would leave a shadow dashing towards him with a deathly will to decapitate him with his zanpakuto. The man crouched in a stance Tatsu knew well and used often, but this was the time to actually end this fight, and he would use a technique rarely used in days such as these ones.

Tatsu kept on dashing knowing the man would lung out aproximatly at his mid section, his shikai was activated and his spiritual pressure pounding on the other man, and he kept dashing forward, the hit would surely come but he wouldn't dodge, he would aim straight for the throat hoping to actually pierce it, and his plan was to merely walk away and regenerate himself further up the road, he knew reinforcement was on the way and he needed to get out soon, this fight had dragged on for too long already.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 am

As the two combatants closed the final distance between them, a large reiatsu flared out over the streets they were fighting on. Suddenly standing between the two was a man clothed in a white haori over his shihakusho. Kuro had responded to the quick placed call that his squad member had placed before engaging his current foe. Shunpoing between them, he'd blocked the enemy's attack with his zanpakuto while holding his other hand out in a motion for Ezrachek to stop this senseless fight. He turned to get a better look at the other man. Something seemed familiar about him, but Kuro was pretty sure that he'd never met him face to face. Deciding that it was unimportant, Kuro began with his introduction.

"I'm the captain of squad 2, Kuro Akarui. Could you tell me who you are and what division you belong to?"

Kuro wasn't sure who was at fault for this fight, or what the underlying motivation for it was. He just figured he'd start slow and try to ease the tension of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:50 am

Ezrachek was startled at the appearance of his captain showing up. He knew that seireitei would send back up, but a captain? It suprised Ezrachek even more that he wasn't lying on the ground, bleeding out to his death. Regardless he took Kuro's advice and back away. He thought numerous times about joining the fight, but shook off the thought. He knew that interfering with two powerful shinigami like these two would certainly end in his death. "I will start writing the report, and the ending i shall write later. I'm sorry for my insolence, captain!" Ezrachek said kneeling before his captain, forever grateful. He ended his apology by jumping back, scaling a tall building and sitting on the ledge, overlooking the battle that was about to unfold.

Tears rolled down Ezrachek's face as he thought of the ending that would have happened if Kuro hadn't stepped in. He hated himself for getting into such a battle. Why was it that he was unbeatable in the human life, but as a shinigami, all he seemed to do is get his ass handed to him on a silver platter? He hated how pathetic he was. He didn't belong in squad 2, he didnt belong in the gotei 13. And to think that he actually graduated at the top of his class. How foolish of him.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Tatsu's obvious wounds started to close at an alarming state and his reiatsu remained unchanged, but his eyes widened as he noticed a reiatsu that was much larger than his, he might even be able to compare it to Kaiyo's for a short moment...he was at a loss. This man had outsped him to the middle of them. No panic could be seen through his eyes but he was already planning an escape he had to get out, he wouldn't win a fight against a captain class, but if he played his game right he might be able to outlast him in a game of cat and mouse. ''Reiki Saiseisen'i'' Those were the first words that escaped his mouth, as he said that his spiritual energy started regenerating at an alarming rate knowing that his enemy had that much more spiritual energy than him, and that Ezra was still making him regenerate.

The red cloak over Tatsu's shoulder should of been enough for the captain to know that this man was the former enforcer that had deserted, a rumor that ran through seireitei, a man that had defeated many 2nd strike teams.

''Tatsu Chirako, 11th squad 3rd seat, Rogue shinigami by choice'' As he said that he knew there would be little to no running away from this man without a solution. Knowing that doing a shunpo would only be answered by the captain's faster shunpo he thought unmoving hoping that the captain would try to talk him out of this situation, gaining him some time. Tatsu was a smart lad, he knew that if a captain was called, the rest of the omnitsukido was probably on the way. And so with that thought he attempted a shunpo towards Ezra hoping that he would catch the captain by surprise and the unranked shinigamim also, attempting to restrain him and put him in a choker hold, making him his hostage.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Kuro listened to his answer, noting his revealed status. A rogue shinigami. I'll have to be careful with how I handle this. It was this thought along with the distance that Ezrachek had put between them by positioning himself on the building that allowed Kuro the time to react and shunpo between the two of them again, cutting off Tatsu's path. Kuro held up his right hand in a friendly gesture while his left reached into his robes and re-sheathed his zanpakuto.

"Don't get too hasty now. I'm not looking for trouble. I'm only here because my division member requested backup. And in case you have your doubts, I did come here alone. A captain is enough response for an unseated member's request." Kuro chose to divulge this information, unlike what most people would think would be the norm, in an attempt to grow some good faith between them. Of course there was the possibility that his confession would be second guessed, Tatsu believing that he was setting him up. Kuro continued to talk, commenting on his stated division.

"11th squad huh? That means you were one of Kaiyo's men. A powerful captain, and one that I will always respect. Wait a minute..." Kuro broke off as he thought about Kaiyo, taking another look at Tatsu. "I remember where I've seen you. It was only briefly, but you were one of the people that approached Kaiyo that time when she 'died.'" Kuro threw a slight emphasis on the last word, still remembering the drama that had resulted out of that act. He shook his head slightly just from the thought. "Anyway, you don't have to worry about me. I'm only here to support my squad member. I don't have any orders about apprehending rogues at this time...and probably wouldn't follow them anyway if I did. As long as a rogue isn't causing trouble, I see no reason to bother them." Kuro looked away from Tatsu for a moment, glancing back at Ezrachek, then returned to watching the mysterious rogue. "What exactly is going on here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Ezrachek stood quickly, seeing that tatsu shunpoed towards him. He unsheathed his Zanpakuto with a newly found confidence. He saw Kuro jump in the way and he was reminded of his failures to defeat the shinigami before he used his shikai. It was an amazement that Ezrachek had fought him long enough for him to feel the need to use shikai. Ezrachek imagined what it must feel like to have so much power to be able to release a think like shikai or furthermore, bankai. He looked in inquiry at Kuro's neglect to defeat this man who threatened the security of the gotei 13. Ezrachek took a step forward, decided to join this fight if needed. He jumped to the street, careful to stay a good distancr away from the conflict at hand. If they wanted him in the fight, it would have to come to him..

Ezrachek landed softly on the ground as he rolled, dissolving the impact away from his legs. He regained his stance, walking closer to the two men. "I'll let him tell the story, I suspect that he wont lie" Ezrachek said looking up at his captain and tatsu. His hand moved down towards his Zanpakuto, ready to strike or defend the rogue shinigami
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Tatsu stood his ground, standing in front of the captain, his blue glancing eyes attempting to pierce through the captains, to see if he was bluffing or not. Knowing this was useless he sheathed his zanpakuto immediatly shutting down his Shikai, which left him without a scar or lack of any spiritual pressure, it was truly a fearsome ability that had been used against this 2nd division member. Tatsu looked at the man's appearance, looking at the Haori over his robes and then he looked at his own red Haori, remembering his old duties at the Gotei 13. Reaching with his hand he lifted the overcoat from his shoulders and held it in his hand, closing his eyes painfully and letting it drift in the gust of wind that so suddenly decided to pass at that time, giving the dramatic effect desired.

Tatsu turned to the side closing his eyes hearing her name, revealing the captains bandanna, showing that he was one of her close friends at minimum. Tatsu decided that nodding to the captain's responce was enough, he didn't want to start a fight he couldn't win, unlike the other shinigami behind the captain, that seemed ready to fight once again. He didn't want to disrespect the man, he achieved nobility and power and Tatsu respected that.

Hearing the other man's quote about not lieing tatsu turned back towards the captain and took a deep breath. ''I was on the rooftops when I was questioned by your squad member...'' Tatsu replaced his Zanpakuto properly at his side. ''I told him my status and he engaged the fight after he decided to use a Hado in a street that was still occupied.'' Tatsu's tone was neutral and respectful, he was saying the truth. ''If you don't want me to cause any trouble, report me dead..'' At this point Tatsu would attempt at turning around and leave.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Kuro relaxed slightly as the tension eased and Tatsu resealed his zanpakuto. He nodded understandingly as he saw his reaction to Kaiyo's name and as Tatsu revealed the bandanna. He probably doesn't know...she's still alive. Kuro felt bad for the lost gotei member, but didn't divulge anything about Kaiyo at this time. If they were meant to meet again, then fate would surely bring about that occurrence. He listened as Ezrachek vouched for Tatsu's honesty behind him and responded by listening calmly to Tatsu's explanation. After he was done speaking, Kuro's gaze shifted to the right as his head turned to the side to allow him to cast a leer at Ezrachek.

"Oh really?...there's nothing I know of in the rules that prohibits what he did, but I expect those in our division to keep a more open mind and think before blindly attacking someone. You have a ways to go Rayone-kun." He turned back to Tatsu. "I'm sorry for our interference in your day. Like I said earlier, I have no orders concerning rogue shinigami. You won't be mentioned in our reports, dead or alive." Tatsu turned to leave and Kuro added in one last thing that he said to his back. "I hope that you can find faith in your squad and the gotei again one day so that you'll return to us as our comrade again. In the meantime, don't cause trouble and stay alive." Kuro stood still, not leaving yet in case Tatsu wished to say anything else. He himself didn't have anything further to say in this situation however.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:33 pm

(OOC: is this thread over now?
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm

The samurai turned and faced Kuro, stared at him in the eyes and nodded in approuval. ''Once I find myself''

(OOC: This thread is over)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Lotus (Takatsumara)   The White Lotus (Takatsumara) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Lotus (Takatsumara)
Page 1 of 1