The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryushiro Rayone

Ryushiro Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2012-01-19

Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC)   Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:29 am

Shinigami Rank 6

Name: Ryushiro Rayone

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 150lbs

Looks: Ryushiro is the younger brother of Ezrachek, unbeknownst to Ezrachek, so they share many physical features. Ryushiro, however as snow white hair, and is much skinnier, and not so muscular. He does not share the same scars on his body.
Spoiler:

Personality: Ryushiro prides himself on being nothing like his older brother. He is reserved, and honorable. He is respectful and chivalrous. He prides himself on his speed and his Zanjutsu. He is usually quiet, and in a serious environment, is a man of few words. However, when he is having fun, he is charming and energetic, in which he speaks alot. He also has a bit of a drinking problem, and is constantly finding himself drunk in the streets of seireitei, as he tries again and again to drink away the images of the past.

Sealed Zanpakuto: A katana with the same golden hilt as his brothers, however he was given a shorter blade, to compliment his greater speed in the Rayone clan.

Shikai: Ryushiro's Shikai transforms the blade into two fists covered in ice, which allows for improved hand to hand combat

1st ability: Hardened. The ice hardens to a point of unbreaking. It can not be shattered. This however, does not make it overpowered, as the hardening of the ice makes them heavier, slowing the speed only slightly. (Fighting Skill +10, Speed -5)

2nd Ability: Liquify. The ice around the gauntlets melt, turning to water in which Ryushiro has complete control of. He can maneuver the water around and then harden it to it's original icy state.

3rd Ability: Spike Combo. Ryushiro hardens the ice around the gauntlets to make sharp needle ice shards all around the gauntlets, causing the damage of each punch to be increased. This also allows for each punch to puncture skin. Once skin is punctured, the ice freezes the blood, which causes loss of movement temporarily. Loss of movement is only where the puncture is inflicted. (i.e. Punch in the right arm, if attack is successful, causes temporary paralyses.)

Bankai: Ryushiro's Bankai reverts back to a sword, however the blade is not made of any type of metal, and is composed of pure Dark energy, allowing for an attack that is composed of pure energy.
Bankai:

Ability 1: Naibu no aku no suraisu (Slice with the evil inside) Ryushiro can only use this ability while in Bankai form. It's very similar to Getsuga Tenshou, however instead of flowing through as a curved blade, it is shot from the tip of the blade, like a bullet from a barrel, as it speeds towards the target. It is composed of pure dark energy, therefore, is explosive on contact. This ability can be used three times before cooldown. Cooldown is 3 posts.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed:45

Technique: 20

Fighting Skill: 25

Vizard Info:
Vizard Mask:
Mask:

Stat increase: +15 to Spirit Power and Fighting Skill

Cero

Garganta

Hollow Mask Enhanced Power: Naibu no aku no suraisu. Each shot from the tip of the blade is split into three, spreading out in a wider spread than the one shot covers. Multiple explosions cause for more damage spread. Shots before cooldown is increased to 5 spread shots before cooldown is necessary.

History: Ryushiro's history follows closely with that of Ezrachek's due to the fact that they are brothers. Ryushiro was there on the day that Ezrachek murdered their mother and father, and after Ezra's faithful battle, he went down to find Ezrachek and demand answers. They fought for a while before Ezrachek murdered his brother as well. Ryushiro awoke by a bright light shining in his face. He focused his eyes enough to see a hand reaching out to him. He took the hand and stood, seeing a brand new city. Seireitei. Ryushiro looked towards the man who told him everything about his death, and about him becoming a shinigami. Ryushiro was confused a bit about the whole soul reaper thing and where he was, but regardless he walked into the city with this man. He found out later on, just before enrolling into the academy, that the man was a noble shinigami from squad 1, and that he was adopting him into the family due to his expertise in fighting, and willpower to do anything to keep his comrades alive, even put himself on the end of a blade. Ryushiro denied the adoption for fear of losing the family name. The man reassured Ryushiro that he would, in fact, not lose the family name, however on legal documents, he would go by the name of the family. Ryushiro hesitantly accepted, and followed the man to the academy enrollment center, and enrolled as the newest noble member of the academy.

He graduated the academy as the top of his class, having never been beaten in battle. He challenged himself to become better than his brother, Ezrachek. He became a part of Squad 1, where he stayed unseated. Angered with the Central 46, he left to Earth, where he found a group that helped hide from the Gotei 13. He lives his life in Exile, as the Heir of the Rayone clan, where he takes charge of the Earthly demands.

Last edited by Ryushiro Rayone on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC)   Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 am

Everything looks in order. Unless there are any objections or I wake up and notice something I miss, I dub thee approved.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC)   Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:08 am

I now see what wrong with this application: you just copy pasted Ezrachek's history. BAD RYU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC)   Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryushiro Rayone Character (NPC)
Page 1 of 1