The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) Empty
PostSubject: A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)   A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:21 am

The gravel crunched under Felix’s feet as he walked out to the training field for the first time since he had been adopted into squad two on a probationary status. The sun was sailing lazily through the sky as he looked up towards his destination, there seem to be a small crowd of students already at the field sparing a few were trying to act like big shots calling any who would stand to fight them. They wish for a fight, yet if I were to step into the pit I would probably scare the poor children.

Felix had started to turn back but Nurahyion’s voice drifted through his mind, his voice was like cherry blossoms caught on a breeze so hypnotic it was almost impossible to say no. You’ve been working yourself to the bone for months now you were given enough freedom to walk the Sereitei grounds without being followed go have fun with it work out the cricks in your body. That was all the persuasion Felix needed as he turned and flash stepped into the center of the pit leaving nothing but a cloud of dust where he had been standing down the pathway only a heartbeat earlier.

Everything seem to freeze as soon as they realized he was in the center of the field a very callous expression of his face as he stared into the group of students. “You think you are able to hold your own against anything that stands before you?” He looked towards the group that had been shouting challenges to anything that moved but they backed away silent.

Taking his sword from around his waist Felix tossed into the branches of one of the many trees that surrounded the arena’s pit. I now put this challenge forward to any who wish to fight and prove their mettle. I take anyone on using only my bare hands; they may use the weapon of their choosing, but this contest is of physical ability only if you wish to use kido I will show no mercy in this fight.” Felix stepped to the far edge of the pit his arms crossed over his chest. As he waited to see who had the strength of character it took to fight an obviously superior opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)   A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 am

Ezrachek noticed the man appearing in the middle of the grounds, he was on the opposite side of the group that the man had made his challenge to. He was not intimidated by this man. It was only a few weeks ago that he had fought his new friendly rival, Arawn. He looked upon this man, evaluating his stature and body form. He figured that his speed was about equal, so it would have to depend on their Zanjutsu, or swordsmanship. Ezrachek smiled as he remember his spar with Arawn, an academy student able to keep up par with a shinigami. He was excited for more practice each day. "Hey! I will spar against you, however, i don't trust you being barehanded. Take this! and don't worry, i won't use Kidou. I hate the art." He called to the man as he tossed a Bokken towards the man in the center of the grounds. Ezrachek waited for him to catch the wooden sword, and with a bow he made his formal introduction. "My name is Ezrachek Rayone of the Rayone Clan! The infamous Academy student who has killed over 100 hollow and has never lost a battle to an equivalent opponent." Ezrachek assumed his usual crouching tiger stance, awaiting for the man to make his introduction or make the first move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)   A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Felix caught the bokken in his left hand and frowned it was so much smaller than what he was used to but, he could make it work. He bowed respectively to the student and returned the greeting, I am Felix Pyre the Demon of the Rukongai and former deserter of the Gotei thirteen.” He purposely left out his squad number for if they knew he was part of the Onmitsukidō they would probably all run away in fear. When the student took a tiger stance Felix grinned finally he was about to have some fun he slid the bokken behind his and into the belt of his robes so that it layed horizontal and stuck out to either side of him.

“I said I would use my hands but if you can make me draw this I will gladly use it Rayone.” He tucked one arm behind his back as his right foot slid back behind him and he turned his left side facing his opponent. “Don’t hold back or you might get hurt kid cause I haven’t quite gotten the hang of fighting with restraint yet.” His muscles almost twitching with the anticipation of fun he was going to keep this going for as long as possible; it wasn’t often he got to fight just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)   A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Ezrachek laughed as he saw the man's foolishness. He was soon to be an actual shinigami, and he was looking for one last fight. He clinched harder on the wooden sword as he pushed hard off of the ground as he sprinted towards the man standing idly on the ground. He swiped at his legs and at the last minute, pulled back, circling around and striking at the man's neck, whether or not it made contact, was irrelevant. Ezrachek would then let go, spinning the other way, and send a fist towards his left ear.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)   A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Felix grinned as the kid dashed towards him all intent on the finishing the fight as fast as possible and not enjoy it. The dust kicked up by the young man’s feet and suddenly felt nostalgic in watching him run at him. God was I ever that obvious in my intent? He went to sweep the legs, Felix jumped back but watched the young man circle around as a closed fist head for the side of his head.

I must have been. Felix grabbed the arm head for him and with a turn went to throw the kid using his own momentum to propel him forward. “Next time kid…think your attack through then forget it and think up a better plan.” Felix mocked Ezrachek
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)   A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Ezrachek laughed as he watched his wooden sword swing around to strike Felix in the head. Ezrachek had whipped it around just before he had let go, so the the opposite momentum put on the wooden sword would swing it around hard with a delayed reaction. "I did think it through, using physics and a distraction." Ezrachek laughing as he watched the tip of the wopden sword come flying towars the mans dome. Ezrachek knew that he would block the wooden sword, so Ezrachek sprang up and jumped towards the man. He slid just in front of his target, kicking up lots of dust, affecting the eyes of both combatants. Ezrachek then jumped to the targets side and struck and the man's ribs, stopping just before making contact, causing the mans shirt to touch his skin. At that instant, Ezrachek slid around to the other side and kicked off of the mans shoulders, flipping himself over his Target, bringing a sharp elbow down onto his targets skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)   A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A challenge is Made (Ezrachek Rayone)
Page 1 of 1