The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shikai ideas and a possible new character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

Shikai ideas and a possible new character Empty
PostSubject: Shikai ideas and a possible new character   Shikai ideas and a possible new character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Well Here is my shikai ideas! The first one is a Cross blade that starts out as just a regular staff, and then triggered by something (not sure what yet) it acts as a switch blade, and the other two blades come out, forming a cross... It's derived from the "Wings of the Red Tiger" weapon from Samurai Deeper Kyo.
Spoiler:

The second picture is a design that i thought up myself. It's a Naginata, with a small dagger on the end of the staff, with Kama chained to the end of it. Used for the Zetsubo Combo ,(Itaki Zetsubo will be the name of my Zanpakuto.) where He throws the naginata at the target, the naginate intentionally misses, so that the small dagger sticks to the ground, then the chained kama, swings around the target, binding him unable to move. The blade of the kama sticks into the person, causing minimal damage, unless it hits a vital organ, in which case the next part is over kill. Then the user runs forward, kick jumps off of the target after grabbing his Naginata, the Kama stays in the target, but the Chain unwraps, giving the user the ability to gain height. Next the user charges downward toward the target, and just before impact, swings the Naginata downward, unseaming the target from head to toe, cutting him in half. A brutally effect combo.
Spoiler:

This last picture is actually the picture that i used for my old character on this website before i left, and now having come back, im thinking of either remaking him, or making a different character based off of his stats.
Spoiler:

Please feel free to comment on any of the photos, and yes, i know, i am probably one of the world's worst artists. I just drew these in like 5 minutes so that there can be some sort of visual representation, due to the fact that i can not find the "Wings of the Red Tiger" or White Crows weapon (See my other thread in "Fan Art") so please don't troll! I will have to tell you to Stop Trolling For Unicorns... or S.T.F.U.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Anashi

Anashi

Female
Number of Posts : 152
Job/Interests : Ministry of silly walks
Quote : "Life isn't fair, get over it."
Registration Date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Shikai ideas and a possible new character   Shikai ideas and a possible new character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I made some zanpakutou art aswell.
(from left to right, sealed, shikai, bankai)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shikai ideas and a possible new character   Shikai ideas and a possible new character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Dick... Literally... >.<
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shikai ideas and a possible new character   Shikai ideas and a possible new character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Seems like a rather complex move with the chain and kama. I would think it akward with the chain when trying to use the spear. The first idea is pretty decent in it's own right. The one Red Tiger used looked like a dagger then became a spear iirc. What about that staff like weapon that Ikkaku uses? Instead make a longer chain so you can literally used it like a whip or entangle like you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shikai ideas and a possible new character   Shikai ideas and a possible new character I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Well the chain is used for grappling, its a needed addition for naginata. The wood is light weight, making it possible that Ezrachek hold it with one hand, and effectively fight with one hand, and woth the other hand, he controls the Kama with the chain, occasionally throwing it forward to either deal minor damage to the target or distract him/her. But i really want to have White Crows blades tonfa as my shikai, and his white pedal move as the shikai ability
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikai ideas and a possible new character   Shikai ideas and a possible new character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikai ideas and a possible new character
Page 1 of 1