The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollow Mask Ideas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poipoiguy

poipoiguy

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Location : Probably behind you, preparing to shoot you in the head with my Smith & Wesson .44 calibur magnum revolver
Job/Interests : nope
Quote : I seek to be the fastest in the UNIVERSE!
Registration Date : 2010-07-26

Hollow Mask Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Mask Ideas   Hollow Mask Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 am

I think that you should be able to be Vaizard at an earlier rank (Say, 3), but have to type more to represent your inner hollow fight being slower, less intense. The character should only get 1 hollow power, when they reach
rank 4 they get 2, when they rank reach 5 they should get 3.

They must also be totally exausted after removing it (After 1 post), and will stay in this state for 2 posts or so(plus 1 for every hollow move done) .At Rank 5 they're exhausted for 1 post only, and are not affected by hollow attack penalties)

They must also have to Write an RP of them struggling with their inner hollow for dominance (It should start with at least 400 words to begin with [rank 3] , but go down to 300 at rank 4, and 200 at rank 5, and, lastly, 100 at rank 6).
After Rank 6 you're a full-fledged Vizard.

People should give an image of a quarter-mask on thir Vizard Application, and update this to half-mask at rank 4, 3-quarter mask at rank 5, and and full mask on rank 6 (This represents you coming into sync with your new powers as your normal power grows and you take control of your inner hollow)

People should have to RP possession by their inner hollow if they are seriously wounded if they are not full vizard (Rank 6).

(ooc: You think it's a good idea? If so, please reply. If not, please reply with any additions or ideas for changes to this.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Hollow Mask Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Mask Ideas   Hollow Mask Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 am

no, you see, the reason that a person must be rank 6 before they become a Vizard is because canonically, only people of Vice-Captain level strength and higher have been shown to be capable of becoming Vizards in control of their abilities. as i'm sure you remember, a shinigami has to fight off their inner hollow to do so, and the fight is not easy- it is not going to be slower and less intense just because the character is of a lower rank. i hypothesize that (and i'm sure other staff agree with me) that if a lower rank character was to do so, they'd probably end up being consumed by their inner hollow and then becoming one.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Hollow Mask Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Mask Ideas   Hollow Mask Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:51 pm

That would be a cool way for a shinigami character to shift over into a hollow. They try to become a visored and end up losing. That might make an interesting story thread. Would then the hollow that is created be stronger than the shinigami original rank/power?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Hollow Mask Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Mask Ideas   Hollow Mask Ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:20 pm

This thread has been locked because its author has been banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hollow Mask Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Mask Ideas   Hollow Mask Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollow Mask Ideas
Page 1 of 1