The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Anger Management  Problems? (kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)   Anger Management  Problems? (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:41 am

It was a warm and sunny morning, the wind was not where to be found so the heat was cooking down up on the Soul Society, the heat and sun it self was enougt to make you want to get the neares cover to get some shadow from the sun. It was quite a special day today, 2 B class from the academy was going to have special teacher, rumes had goen around the whole academy that it could be the famuoes 11 th squad captian kaiyo.

This was a chance Kuro would not let go off even if it happen to just be a falsh rumoer kuro, thought it was better to check out if she really was there or not, it had accutly only been luck that kuro had hear the rumors, when she had walk past a coulp of female students from academy screaming like small fangirls? Like they said in the real world. They had been screaming and blapering on about how cool she was and how beautiful she was. It somehow had iritade kuro a bit into her core making her take a better grip in hers zanpakto and make some loud stompping noise when she had walk past them.

But right now the hole class of 2 B plus a ekstre person in the same robes as them Kuro was waiting for there guess teacher, the was alot of mumbling noise the students talking about how excited they where to meet the famous kaiyo, the tention in the air was exhausting and together with the warm weather and the hot sun but it didnt take the energy from the students they were to excited...

more or less to kuro´s annoyiness as she was more or less grinding her teeth and a hand on her sword as it was shaking from struggling to hold herself back, maybe she was getting a anger management problem? While she was waiting standing in between the 34 students that was gather on the sparing ground
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)   Anger Management  Problems? (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 pm

'Class 2B?' she repeated, her voice strong and confident but compared to the woman in front of her, she was sounding increasingly meek. The academy lecturer sighed, all too used to the antics of Kaiyo Saiyouko- prior to her title of course and yet the woman had never let Kaiyo announce herself without that honorific. Still the short Captain stood up straight, her left hand drumming along the hilt of her Zanpakuto. 'Yes, Taichou. The class is very much looking forwards to your demonstration, and i would personally take your presence as a favour to myself' That was the clincher. There was no way in hell Kaiyo would even dare say no to her old academy teacher, and this woman knew it. The girl smiled weakly, 'Heh, guess i'll be there then'

Feeling like a bit of grandeur might appease her excitable class, Kaiyo waited for the students to assemble at the sparring grounds. With a very precise shunpo, the Captain appeared, a trail of wind swirling around her figure as she landed in front of her class, her blonde hair drifting around her as faint golden sparks twinkled along her sillhoutte.

'Hey everyone!' she cheered, adding a slight wave. The class had already erupted though, feeding the Captains ego as they screamed and cawed at her. Well half of them did, the rest seemed too nervous to even breath. 'I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th squad ad i'll be taking your sparring class today...Questions?' she grinned, her face illuminated with a sincere happiness. Kaiyo was just in a good mood, and with a reception like she'd just gotten, she had every right to be. It wasn't too often she allowed herself to indulge in such fans, but sometimes it was exactly what she needed. That, and the girl hadn't noticed her seething nemesis at the back of the class.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)   Anger Management  Problems? (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 pm

As soon as the blonde hair captian had made her entrance the cheering began, together with the screams of excitment from some of the student, while others was having trouble breathing as they where treambling just from been so close to her. In the mids of all this students Kuro was just standing there looking dumfoled as she was more or less push around by the Kaiyo hungry fan´s, surpriced by how popular kaiyo really was, some of the students even had a small book when them and wanted Kaiyo to write her outgrafe it seem bit out of place as it was suposted to be a demonstration, but that didnt really seem to stop the students as they did holde the line only because of the teacher that was there.

In the mids Kuro had come back to her old self, well it seem that Captian was fine, kuro didnt even know why she had been worried about hearing that the 11 sqaud captian had been a bit down latly and right now she was more then irritated about the idea that she had even cared to worrie about her of all people.. but well it was good that she was okay? Kuro shrug as she got a small glims of kaiyo from inside the small crowed before Taichou announted that it was time for the class to begin
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)   Anger Management  Problems? (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Kaiyo took a short step backwards, blushing slightly now, she'd under-estimated these screaming students, they were actually quite terrifying. Inhaling slowly, the Captain re-asserted her authority, moving her thumb and finger into her mouth as she let loose an ear-piercingly loud whistle. Silence quickly settled a midst the rabble of students. 'Ok! So you should all know the basics of sword skill right now but just to show you quickly'.

Without even motioning for them to do so, the class shuffled backwards, as if Kaiyo would just as happily slice through each of them for her demonstration. The blonde girl ignored such a subtle insult. Shuffling backwards herself as she slowly unsheathed her blade, spinning it with ease around her body for a moment; just enjoying the weight of her blade, before she dropped into a standard combat stance. The most basic which, very few people actually used in real fights, but academy students weren't meant to know that just yet. It was unfortunate that fighting real opponents was so different to what people were trained, they were no real courtesy, or kindness. It was just a shame. For the time being however, this was how the students would be taught. 'This is your basic stance, solid and sturdy footing, remember you have to make a triangle because its the strongest shape an stuff, and don't lock your arms, you gotta be ready to move' Kaiyo rambled slightly, boring herself with the textbook answers. After making sure everyone had taken in the stance, the Captain sheathed back up her blade.

'So, pair up and show me what you got!' she grinned, almost excited to see what the students could do. 'Only light sparring for now though! No killing your partners just yet' she laughed slightly, the students didn't the joke. Kaiyo's smile waned as the sea of students parted, spreading out in pairs as she was revealed. Arch nemesis who was around every corner trying to ruin her fun. Given the time she'd been having recently, all Kaiyo wanted was a day of pure enjoyment, something this woman just couldn't seem to allow. Silently fuming, Kaiyo just held a glare on Frost, waiting to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)   Anger Management  Problems? (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Kuro´s gazes were fix on Kaiyo in the midst of all the students. As Kaiyo whistle, a little smirk was found on Kuro´s lips as she listen to the blond hair captain´s instructions while her own hand was gently tapping against the hilt of one of her blades, the other would only be use if she saw it fit to do so. But of course she wouldn’t just attack out of anything this time today it would be more of a proper match, and kuro if she would even be able to withstand her when she weren’t exhausted after training.

While the captain draw her blade and instructed the student in one of the most basic stand there where found in the Shinigami, Kuro actually got a bit surprise by the stand, even thought it was said to be purr basic knowledge, Kuro had never been taught this stand. Most of her knowledge was either from old books she had borrow from the 10th squad captain, alt what she had learn was from old books or something she had taught up herself, so maybe it had been a good idea to come today even thought the glare she was given by the captian was kinda annyoing as the crow of students spread out to par up been even in themselves kuro was standing there alone.

Without making kuro made a small bow before the captain “ it seem like I have to team up with you miss captian since everyone else already got a partner” said she smiling just as planed, “and if your in doubt i´m here to have a friendly spare since i´m learning " saying that she took a stand as the captian had showed before the best way she could it was a bit easy to see that it was a bit off but this here was acutly pretty new to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)   Anger Management  Problems? (kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anger Management Problems? (kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1