The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shakaku Okibi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

Shakaku Okibi Empty
PostSubject: Shakaku Okibi   Shakaku Okibi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 am

Name: Shakaku Okibi
Height: 5'4''

Spoiler:

Personality: Shakaku is a disciplined woman who knows the meaning of hard work and dedication. She is wise with her age and determined in every task she takes on. In her leisure time, though, she knows how to let loose and enjoy herself. She is witty and has a sense of humor a lot of people don't see in her until they get to know her. She is extremely proud, firm in her beliefs and comes off as stubborn most of the time. Once she has her mind set on something, there is very little that can shake her from wanting to accomplish it.

Appearance: Shakaku has slightly longer than shoulder length red hair with a black hairband. She has amber colored eyes. The traditional Shinigami uniform is a bit edited so the top resembles Soifon's tank top version and instead of hakama pants they are simple black shorts that end mid thigh. Her zanpakuto is in a red scabbard that hangs horizontally at her lower back. She is ambidextrous but is naturally stronger fighting with her left hand since that is her more dominant one.

Sealed Zanpakuto: Her zanpakuto's name is Ryū Kisoku. This sword is a double sided blade that is pure red. The guard is intricately decorated with flames and the handle is wrapped with black cloth. There is a black chain attached to the end of the handle.

Spirit power: 18
Speed: 18
Technique: 11
Fighting Skill: 18

(+5 @Rank 1) Up to date 2/6/12

History: Shakaku lived in a large city close to Karakura town. She lived a happy and successful childhood, exceeding in school and getting great grades. Unfortunately, she died in a house fire when she was 16. When she was in the Soul Society, she didn't feel complete or happy. She needed a goal, something to work towards besides just being a normal soul. She found out about the 13 court guard squads and she knew that was what she wanted to do. She then studied with all the other to-be shinigami's and was one of the top students in her class. Though she was not great at kido, she was excellent and thinking up fighting techniques and strategies in winning fights. She was the perfect blend between smarts and strength.

RP Sample: Shakaku walked into a large open field with lush green grassed that seemed to be untouched by feet in a long time. She was intrigued by the bright, vivid emerald of the blades. "Amazing," she murmured and stepped out of the cover of the trees. "I have never seen such a field in my life!"

Last edited by Shakaku on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : +5 stats added - SP 16>18, Speed 15>18)
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shakaku Okibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakaku Okibi   Shakaku Okibi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 am

Edited your application slightly; hope you don't mind. I will point out that Visored is only unlocked/accessed at a higher level of shingami. Also I'd like to note that shinigami start at/as an academy student. There has been some exceptions, but not by much.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Shakaku Okibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakaku Okibi   Shakaku Okibi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:15 am

Heh. Nice last name; adjust your age a bit and you can be my character's younger sister or other type of relative.
Back to top Go down
Shakaku

Shakaku

Female
Number of Posts : 179
Job/Interests : Psychiatry
Quote : It tastes like Jesus shit on a plate.
Registration Date : 2011-12-19

Shakaku Okibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakaku Okibi   Shakaku Okibi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 am

Thanks guys! Smile I didn't know what was allowed and what was not so I'm sorry for the inconvenience...
Back to top Go down
http://country-sunrise.tumblr.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Shakaku Okibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakaku Okibi   Shakaku Okibi I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:16 pm

DM has a sister!!!!! APPROVED

*Stamps forehead and runs away.*

Current Rank - 1

Last edited by DarkMaster on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rank updated 0>1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shakaku Okibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shakaku Okibi   Shakaku Okibi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shakaku Okibi
Page 1 of 1