The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 am

Shiori had just got done walking from on side of town to the other. She was close to her house but she really didnt want to have to go inside so she sat at a park. She sat on a swing and swayed gently. After about 15 minutes it started to rain. Shiori sighed and walked over to a small shop and bought a black umbrella.
Shiori walked out and opened the umbrella back up and then walked over to the park. She walked over to the bench and sat on it. The rain was warm so the air was moist and humid. She took off her jacket and fixed her tanktop before putting her feet up and closing her eyes to meditate. Being a quincy meant you should always meditate.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:15 pm

From all outward appearances, Kaz was wandering around, with no particular destination. He appeared lost in his music, that could be heard outside his bulky headphones. He walked slowly, a hood over his head, and his head tilted forward. He didn't even notice the clouds forming. The rain brought his mind back to the present, and it was then he realized where he was. "Halfway across town..." he said with a said sigh. He glanced up at the sky, giving the sky a disgusted look. He sighed again as he looked around, saw a woman on a bench not far from him in the park. she looked like she was meditating. Shrugging he walked toward the bench. Might as well wait the rain out, His hoodie would keep him mostly dry, mostly. He sighed when he sat down. "I hope i'm not disturbing, your meditation, just going to wait this rain out. If I am disturbing you then I'll leave." he said, fully prepared to leave. He turned his music off as he spoke, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Shiori opened up her right golden eye and looked at the man. She looked him up and down and then opened both of her eyes. She moved her umbrella towards him slightly so he wouldnt keep getting wet. "Its no problem." Shiori said looking at him and then towards the sky.
She questioned why he was out in the rain. "Why are you out in the rain?" Shiori questioned calmly. Granted she was outside as well so there was no room to judge. She looked at some of the rain drops falling off of her umbrella and sighed slightly. She didnt mind the rain but it could be rather annoying.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:28 pm

Her eyes startled him alittle, he had never seen eyes like hers before, they were fascinating. He had to force himself to keep himself from staring. "T-thank you" he said, stammering on the words. He glanced up at the sky, trying to judge how long the storm would last. From what he could see, it was going to get worse before it got better. He hoped he was wrong. He shrugged and look back at the ground. Her question made him laugh out loud because he didn't have an answer. "That's a really good question, I'll let you know when i figure that out. Honestly, I was just wandering around, bored for the most part." He said, his smile visible from under his hood. "What about you? surely your reason for being out here is better than mine." He said, making just enough eye contact to not be rude. Her eyes amazed him, but on the same note they put him on edge. He didn't show his apprehension outwardly. Something about this girl made his own powers stir silently within him. He could sense something in this girl, but he didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Shiori smirks at the man and then looks up at the sky. "Im here because i dont like being in my home alone. Its to quiet for me." Shiori says She then looks back over at the man. She notices that she really hasnt introduced herself and she probably should.
Shiori held out her hand gently to the man so he could take it. "By the way my name is Shiori. Shiori Arabella." Shiori says making eye contact with the man waiting for a responce from him. She was having some good luck with meeting people lately. She didnt know what was diffrent about her but obviously whatever it was was working.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:00 am

Her comment struck kaz like a sucker punch, and his face twisted in a mixture of emotions. Anger, pain, rage, then sorrow, and then loneliness painted themselves on his face, each only there for a few seconds. It had been over six months since his grandfather was killed, and he just realized how alone in the world he really was.His mouth opened and closed as he tried to say something. Then a look of shock came over his face. He had became very aware of the sword hilt that was strapped to his fore arm, hidden by the sleeve to his hoodie. The hilt belonged to his grandfather, and the thought of that made his loneliness fade away."That's a very good reason to be out and about. I have to admit, I think that is the same reason I am out in the rain." He said, his hand rubbed his fore arm subconsciously. His mind drifted to better memories, and the world around him seems to go out of focus. When she held her hand out and gave her name, it didn't even register to Kaz's consciousness for a full minute. Kaz jumped out of his seat when he realized how rude he had been. His hood had fallen back when he jumped out of his seat, and the rain was now soaking his hair and running down his face. But despite this he gave her a warm smile."I analogize,for being so rude, I kinda got lost in my thoughts again" He said, smiling and blushing from embarrassment. He bowed and took the girls hand, still smiling while he spoke, "My name is Kazuhiko Tatsuma. Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Shiori looked at Kazuhiko as he seemed dazed and kind of lost. Shiori looked around. She thought he was going to pass out until he said something. He told her that he minght be in the rain for the same reason and shiori smiled softly. "Well atleast you arnt alone now." She said closing her eyes and yawning slightly. Shiori then let go of Kazuhikos hand and tghen re opned er eyes to look at him.
Shiori smiled. "By the way your name is rather unuseual. Iv never heard it before. Not saying its a bad name just saying its unique." Shiori said smirking. Shiori then heard a crackle of thunder. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. She turned slightly pale and then closed her eyes. She put her hands in her lap and her leg seemed to be fidgeting alot. One of Shioris fears was thunder storms. Lightning and loud thunder scared her ever since she was a little girl. She didnt know why but she kind of learned to deal with it.
When another clap of thunder came booming through Shiori justbrought her legs up to the bench and tucked her knees into herself. Her golden eyes looked down softly as she sat there with Kazuhiko. She was hoping he didnt notice any of this much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)   A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rainy Meetin (Kazuhiko)
Page 1 of 1