The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ONS (Kazuhiko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:07 pm

The streets of Karakura where silent as the night fell. The chill in the air made all the citizens hurry to warmer locations rather than loiter on the sidewalks. A solitary figured made it's way down the dark alleyway and stopped. The baggy clothes and the hood of jacket pulled about the face made it impossible to tell if the person was male of female. Hands firmly stuffed in both pockets made them seem wider than normal. The shadowy figure looked every which way as if to see if anyone was following. A puff of smoke escaped from beneath the hood, the hot breath showing as the night grew colder. Satiated with not seeing anyone nearby the person continued their trip. A moment later they took a sharp right exiting the wide alley into a much narrower lane. After barely moving halfway down the new street the figure stopped once again. A larger puff of smoke shot from the hooded person as the arms rose and released the hands from the shelter of the warm pockets. The fingers on both hands quickly flexed and then relaxed.

There was a sudden yell from in front of the figure as a shape detached itself from the shadows. A long haired man had already transversed the distance between himself and his target. His arm pulled back and he prepared to punch. As he closed the last few feet the hooded figure's leg shot out and caught him squarely in the gut. The well timed counter sent the man backwards a step as he gagged from the air knocked out of him. Even as he was pushed back another shaped had begun to move this time from above. As quiet as a whisper the second attacker descended from up high. A leap from the top of the seven story building overlooking the street sent the short haired man falling down upon the seeming unaware target. Less than a second later he kicked outwards pushing off the wall and sending himself towards the next wall. Quickly twisting his body before the impact he now kicked off that wall towards the other. Rebounding and forth he descended rapidly from wall to wall til he was a matter of feet above the hooded form. Instead of kicking off towards the next wall he simply kicked at an angle sending himself downwards like an arrow. Without batting an eye his right hand reached into the left sleeve of his jacket. When the hand came out a metal object was hooked across the knuckles. Through the faint light the shape of the object became apparent three thin metal blades curved at the end. Without looking up the figured leaped backwards as the falling man slashed at where the head had been. The attacker landed gracefully on his feet as if he'd only jumped a small hurdle rather than a seven story fall. By this time the long haired man had recovered and he too reached into his sleeve and was now armed with a metal claw as well. The short haired man raised his hand and examined the end of his claw; the ripped hood caught on it's end. No longer restrained by the hood the figure's long black hair fell about a slim feminine face. The short haired man smiled as he looked at the young woman
"Make this easy on yourself; surrender." he said as he pulled the fabric from his weapon and tossed it to the ground. He licked the cold metal sinisterly. The young woman scoffed at that comment even as the long haired man stood beside the speaker.
"Surrender?" She slammed her fist into her palm and gave a smile. "It's easier to just beat the shit of the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:58 pm

The rhythmic beat coming from his head phones all but drowned out the noise of the city around him. Inside his head blared the sounds of american punk rock. His head was turned slightly down, and his hood was up, shadowing nearly his entire face from view. But, His eyes were alert, watching every movement on the street. He was on his way home, from the store and school before that. He was slowly settling back into his old routine, and things actually had been fairly uneventful since his return to Karakura Town. He had been back nearly two weeks without so much as seeing a shinigami, but he wasn't looking very hard, he had other thing to do first.

A suspicious figure up the street caught his attention. The man (he assumed) was dressed appropriately for the cold weather and the snow that was expected tonight. But, something about the man's walk but him at full alert. The man was a about thirty feet ahead of him, and walking it the same direction as him. He stepped suddenly into the alley on his right. A split second later he was on the roof, and he hoped no one had sensed his Shukuchi, but he would worry about that later.

He heard the scuffle before he saw it. But and instant later he was at the roofs edge looking down on the exchange. He checked up and down the street, but for the moment it was clear. He hoped up onto the ledge and sat there watching the exchange in silence, enjoying the show with his music. His hand reached down his sleeve to check for the handle, subconsciously reassuring himself that it was there. He removed his headphones to catch the end of their exchanging of words, and set them aside. He would watch for now, he decided.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:49 pm

The woman's response earned a snarl from the man she had kicked. It was obvious his distaste for her. The injury was small, but the wound upon his pride was much greater. Before the short haired man could utter a warning he was already charging once again. Thankfully he had learned from the past experience he zigs and zags back and forth. With a small hop he leaves the ground and his body shifts horizontal. Suddenly he's running along the wall no longer prisoner to the law of physics. The second who had been motionless goes into a runner's crouch. There is a small explosion of the ground where his feet were placed. Several pieces of asphalt was sent flying up and backwards as the short haired man vanishes from sight. He reappears less than a second later behind the woman just as the longer haired attacker swings his claws. The second fighter mirrors the same move, but from behind.

Even as the two men try their squeeze play the woman doesn't flinch. An almost glazed expression covers here face. Only when the shorter haired man preforms his vanishing act did a crack appear in her noah mask. Such a pose was strange enough to garner her full attention even with the on coming attack. When he vanished she knew only one place for him to go. She somersaulted backwards as the two claws crisscrossed inches from here feet as she arched back. Mid air she latched onto the shoulders of man behind her. With the momentum she landed and pulled the man from his feet and into the air. The man went up and then slammed into the earth on his back. Although the impact was dispersed across a broad area the force of the blow was enough to stun him. All of this had happened in a matter of seconds. The long haired man was as shocked as the man that was laying on his back. With the woman not looking at him he tried to press his attack. Still running along the wall he jumped at her with his 7 inch bladed claw.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 pm

He watched in silence as the men charged the woman. His eyes narrowing on the man who vanished for a second. Shukuchi.....or something like it.... he thought to himself. He stood, knowing this woman might need his help. But stopped a second later. Impressive.... kaz thought to himself, as he watched the woman countered the pincer attack. Although the longer haired man was still charging. Kaz glanced around the roof and smiled at what he found. A few second later a brick slammed into the stomach of the man stunned on his back. An instant later Kaz appeared a two feet above the man leaping off the wall. When he appeared his foot was raised above his head and he brought it down in a dangerous arc, connecting with the side of the mans head. Fortunate for the man, Kaz held back his strength on the blow, a little, putting just enough power to knock the man to the ground without killing him.

Kaz and the man arrived on the ground at the same time, although at different speeds. Kaz glanced out from under his hood at the woman. "Sorry, but i couldn't just stand by." he said, then turning his gaze to the man on the ground in front of him. "And besides these idiots need to be taught a lesson." he said with a little smile. His eyes gave off a faint blue glow, as he raise his power, waiting for the counter.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:58 pm

As Kaz joined the fray the woman had already spun in anticipation of the second strike. She didn't hide her surprise to see the new player in the scuffle. Even if he did floor one of the men, she wasn't about to blindly trust the newcomer. The brick to the man's mid section earned a grunt from the prone man, but he didn't move beyond that spot. The long haired man was less than pleased to be blindsided by a new combatant. This was the second time he had been kicked and he liked it even less a than the first time. He pushed himself to his feet and gave a growl like a feral dog. Blood ran from the corner of his mouth. His tongue shot from his mouth and licked the crimson line away. The pain in his face from the man's kick had yet to fade, but a this point he was too mad to care. He glanced down at the still body of his comrade and spat out the blood in his mouth.
"Fuck orders!" he snarled "You Earth clan bastards die here!" with that statement he reached into his shirt and pulled out a second claw.
He stood there for a moment looking at his twin weapons and then gave a shout. He vanished the ground shattered by the force of his technique. In the next instant he had reappeared between Kaz and the woman. Now at Kaz's back he raised both his claws up with their hooks pointing toward the earth. With a grin he brought both of the deadly weapons down upon the man's unarmed back.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:37 am

Kaz remained silent after the man spoke, his face was like a stone. His mind, however, was racing with excitment. This is perfect... he thought, earth clan? surely this man is a shinigami. And his weapons make him an assassin.....perfect, someone I can get information out of.... His eyes narrowed when the man used his movement technique. He know the only place to attack from was behind him, yet he didn't move. Instead a blue aura formed and solidified, forming an energy armor around his body. Better not use my trump card just yet, he thought. The sound of the mans weapons being stopped by the armor made him grin. The sound of the man getting knocked backwards and to the ground turned his grin into a wide, mocking smile. "Was that supposed to be a threat? I mean you can't even stay on your feet. How about you stop before I hurt more than your pride?" He said with a smile as he pulled his hand from his pockets.

He turned to face the man again, but not letting the woman out of his sight. He may have helped her a few minutes ago, but from the look on her face said she wasn't about to trust him. Not that he really cared, he just wanted information out of these two. He flexed his hands in the cold air, the leather of his gloves creaked from stretching a bit. He brought his hands up into a boxers stance, but opened his right hand, palm towards the sky, to the man on the ground. "But if you insist on fighting," he said. He then closed, and opened his hand a few time. "Then bring it on." He said, as the armor around him seem to pulse once and then grow brighter, appearing more solid.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:01 pm

The taunt had little effect on the already agitated man before Kaz. Still he didn't rush forward. He stared at the bluish aura that surrounded and solidified around the opponent. The woman watched the flashy display with disinterest. She didn't mind that the attacker had now shifted targets. In fact she welcomed it, she had better things to do than handle such bothersome people. When she reached for her hood to cover her face once again she remembered it had been torn earlier. She sighed, her ears were getting cold. "I guess I should just leave them to it." she muttered as she turned to walk away. She stopped mid step as she felt a sudden change in the man with the claws.

The armed attacker gave a growl not of fury, but of effort as a purple haze radiated from his body. Within seconds the strange purple mist consolidated into a thin line encompassing his body. Every few seconds the strange purple outline would crackle in random places across his body. Where it crackled a lavender vapor drifted into the air vanished. This smoke was further hidden as it's heat caused smoke as it touch the cold night air. The man exhaled and his breath was white with all the heat building up within him. It was as if he was going to breath fire on Kaz.
"Aura form." the woman gave a low whistle "I guess they were taking us seriously after all." the man smiled a this comment, it seemed he was quite proud that she recognized his skill. But it's unstable she continued mentally as she noted the crackling edges of his technique. And purple at that. The other guy is blue, it's almost not worth watching. She did have other things to do, but she wasn't going to pass up a free show. Sitting down on a dented garbage can she decided to watch the battle unfold.

Wasting no time the clawed man went on the attack. He lunged thrusting his left claw forward at Kaz. With the weapon his reach was enhanced. The three curved blades came in aimed at Kaz's mid section. The right wasn't far behind, but it came as a swipe at the other man's face. He wasn't afraid of the blue armor that had repelled him a moment ago, something about the purple energy gave him confidence against the other man's defense.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:09 am

Kaz watched his attacker carelessly, at first. The man had shown only mediocre skills so far, and kaz was beginning to grow bored of the fight. But, His attention focused on the man the instant his energy level began to rise. His eyes narrowed as the purple aura engulfed the man, taking mental notes on every detail of the technique that he now saw before him. Purple, odd...He thought his eyes shifting and focusing on the outer edges of the technique, Unstable, cracking....dangerous for both of us....and it gives off an immense amount of localized heat.... absorption might not be possible...But i won't know that until i make contact with it... He continued along in his own thoughts, the woman's words registering on the outer edges of him mind. He was so focused on studying the technique that he almost missed the mans movements, and he reacted before he could properly think of the consequences. He took a half a step back, batting the first attack away with a sweeping low block, the metal of the claw made a scraping noise against his 'Armor'. He ducked the second sweep towards his face, the claw narrowly missing the armor around his head. He countered by re-taking his step forward, planting his foot and coming up with a full powered uppercut, catching the man just below his sternum. The force of the blow knocked the man into the air a bit, and back to where he started. Kaz's eyes shifted to his left sleeve, which was smoldering. So...the heat penetrates my Armor...not good...But... He thought, as he hoped that was the only effect the aura had.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:16 am

Even as Kaz's mighty blow managed to push him back. The actual damage he sustained from the strike was lessened by the purple glow that covered him. Mid-air the man flipped and landed on his feet gracefully as if the blow had never happened. He grinned at Kaz to show him that his attack had been less than effective. Even as he gloated the sweat on his body was quite apparent. His body was heating up with the technique as well as the effort of maintaining it. The woman gave a knowing smile from her seat. The man's technique put the two man on almost equal ground it seemed. The only difference being that the opponent's skill had a more offensive edge to it. Just as she finished her analysis of the situation she noticed that the strange glow on Kaz's armor from where he had hit the other man's purple field. The blue energy was tinted purple from their brief contact.
"Odd." was all she said to herself. Is his armor breaking that quickly? Aura form doesn't behave like that even if he's a novice. With each step he left a glowing patch of purple where his foot had been. Each foot step sizzled and radiated softly in the cold night. It seemed very strange. That thought was erased as the man rushed forward again. The second round had already begun.

The man didn't go far in his rush, he only ran to a trash can and kicked it at Kaz. The purple aura around his foot cracked and sparked as it made contact with the metal can. There was a purple burn where he had touched it. The ground sizzled as he stomped his food and moved as the trashcan arched up and then came crashing down. Even as it fell the man had moved to attack from another angle. He approached the same arm that had hit him just a moment ago. The woman noticed as much and felt it strange he would charge forward like that with such a weak guard. Her eyes widened as something tingled in the back of her head.
"Don't touch him!! Move quickly! He's using Ying and Yang." she shouted as she stood up. The man's smile widened as he heard the woman shout her warning.It was too late the man was already less than two feet from Kaz and swinging his clawed weapon high hitting the trashcan before it could reach Kaz. As his claw touched metal can the metal receptacle exploded in a lavender flash sending a hail of burning metal shards in almost every direction.

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Wording)
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:06 am

Kaz glanced down at his hand, But...i can absorb it....mostly.... he thought with the slightest hint of a grin. He clenched his fist and the armor around his fist pulsed back to its normal blue appearance. But, when he resumed his fighting stance, a small electrical like arc of purple energy raced down his arm toward his body. His eyes shot back to the man when he hit the ground, his face calm and confident. He watched every step the man took. He leaves so much energy behind... inefficient...he needs to manage his energy better... Kaz shook the thoughts out of his head. He didn't have time to be critiquing the mans style.

The mans attack was unorthodox, to say the least, And Kaz had already taken position to defend when the young lady cried out her warning. His mind raced, and his eyes darted around the street to find something to defend himself. He didn't know what she meant, or what this attack would do to his armor but he didn't have time. His opponent had struck the can, and its explosion caught Kaz by surprise. He raise his arms to guard his face, and his armor began to glow brighter.

Kaz was ill prepared for this type of attack. His armor absorbed most of the fragmentation, but a few pieces pierced through. His left cheek and arm, which were mere grazes, and one shard which was now sticking out of right thigh. Kaz didn't cry out in pain, he just glance down at the protruding metal shard, but oddly a smile was on his face. "Not bad...not bad at all. You pierce my armor. Lucky for me," he said as he reached down and pulled the metal from his leg, and tossed it onto the ground where the rest of the molten metal had been reflected by his armor. "Lucky for me, that the metal cauterized the wounds. Just hurts like hell." His armor had a purple shine around the holes where the metal pierced through, but the holes were closing. "I am enjoying this fight, but come on man...are you done warming up yet? I mean I haven't even drawn a weapon yet and i am holding you at bay? Just sayin man..." He said with a confident grin. His mind, however, was racing, calculating how much time he could stay on the defensive. The last attack pierced his armor only because of the number of impacts, but if i switch mods and he does it again.... he thought, his face showing no signs of his internal struggle.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:30 pm

The man paid little heed to the Kaz's jibe. The metal shard had hurt the other man despite his bravado. He was going to press the man til he broke, then he would take care of the girl. It was odd that she didn't take this time to run, did she really think she stood a chance against him? She's probably too afraid to run. was his thought on the matter. Now that she had seen his marvelous technique she knew it was futile to fight him let alone try to escape. In the corner of his eye he took note of his still unconscious partner. It seemed he was all talk as well. That fucker acted like he was stronger than me, and he gets taken out first. he said to himself. The reward for bring back the Earth clan girl would be great and it would so much greater when he came back alone. His focus shifted back to his target, the man was going to die painfully. He inched forwards slowly the narrow alley gave few option for movement. The man could back away only so far before he was cornered. The purple energy around his body fluctuated with the man's excitement the steam coming from him increased. With a series of shifting steps he closed the gap between himself and Kaz. He swung his left arm high and brought it down in a diagonal slash to the right while his right came swinging upwards and left. An attack where both blades would meet with Kaz in the middle.

The woman was quite surprised once she had figured out the man's strange technique. As simple as a skill it was the way he employed it was truly interesting. With a touch one implanted their chi or ki into an object with a second touch to that area resulted in an explosion of energy. Normally such a skill would be focused on the hands. In making it a full body technique the man had created both a powerful offense and devious defense. Just by attacking the opponent could hurt themselves as well as increase the potential targets for him to attack. Even if the charge didn't last long, it was enough to make him a troublesome opponent.
"Perhaps this man isn't such an idiot after all." she said as the man began his next attack. "Maybe the blue has no chance after all." She considered helping who she saw as the underdog. There were ways to counter the strange ability. It wouldn't be easy, but it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Overconfidence will be your downfall.... Kaz thought to himself as the distance between his opponent, himself, and the wall behind him quickly closed. The thought wasn't for himself, but for his opponent. Kaz was still unsure of the mans technique, but he knew it would cause Kaz more trouble than it was worth. That, and the painful awareness of the wall that he was corner he was getting pushed into, irritated him. His eyes left his opponent only for a heartbeat to analyze his surroundings, trying to find any other way to deal with his opponent then what his mind and instincts had been telling him to do from the start. He let out a frustrated sigh knowing he should have done this from the start, but he allowed his pride to take over. When his opponent to his first step towards him, he stood straight, and tilted his head down. His hood overshadowed his entire face now, hiding the change that was starting. Outwardly nothing changed about him, for the moment, but, mentally his reaction time, and awareness was rising. On the second step, his Armor seeming to shrink into his clothing and vanishing from sight. But, from under his hood there came a dark blue glow that seemed to pulse with power. On his opponents third step forward, Kaz Launched himself at his enemy, shattering the ground where he once stood.

Kaz meet his opponent head on, his left hand shooting down to catch the mans right wrist, stopping that arm with a surprisingly strong grip. Meanwhile, His right arm shot up to block the mans left claw, only he didn't go for a grab, but instead let the claw strike his arm. The sound that followed wasn't that of hot metal searing flesh, but of the claw striking something hidden under Kaz's sleeve. It was then Kaz looked up, meeting his opponents gaze with his own. His eyes looking like to two blue blazing infernos, as dark blue lines began to form a weaving pattern on his face. Kaz could feel the mans power now, could feel the spiritual energy he was wasting. He could feel it all absorbing into him, and he could feel the power growing in his right arm.

Suddenly a torrent of energy tore through his right sleeve, shredding it completly. And revealing not only the dozens of scars that criss-crossed his arms, but the same blue woven lines of energy. The energy quickly stabilized, forming a six foot blade, whose tip was high above them. It was then that Kaz did something that before the incident six months ago, he would have never done in a dangerous fight. He was starting to enjoy this fight, and he was eager to go all out against an opponent. He smiled, a very dangerous, nearly psychotic smile. "Now the fun starts." he said, Pushing the man's arms to the side, and bringing the blade down in one swift motion.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm

The man eye's widened as Kaz started to sap on his energy. It was so shocking that the field flickered slightly due to his wavering concentration. The metal blade had been stopped by the new technique, but the damage it had done was minimal. It was then opponent's arm flared with blue light and the strange blade took shape. His arm was knocked aside and the glowing weapon came crashing down. There was a small explosion as the two energies met. The attacker could feel the heat of the other man's weapon. The energy around him managed to keep the strange weapon at bay, but the impact was strong enough to make his legs buckled and he was forced to his knees. If not for the his own skill there was no doubt the blue sword would have cleaved him in two. Gritting his teeth he poured all his focus into field. Instantly the light around him stabilized, with growl he tried to stand once again with Kaz still holding his wrist.
"You bastard!" Snarling he swung his hand right at where Kaz's hand was touching him. As soon as it contacted there was an large explosion. Hitting himself had the same effect as if he had touched something twice. At such close range avoiding the explosion would be impossible both for him and his attacker. The purple flames engulfed the area.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:49 am

The man left little choice for Kaz. He quickly released his opponent and brought his left arm up to guard his face. The ensuing blast threw Kaz into a dumpster against the back wall of the alley. His body indenting the entire front of the dumpster. He fell onto his hands and knees, Lucky... He thought, the partially formed armor fading back into his body, a half a second later and my spine would have shattered. His body was damaged from the blast, and his left hand and forearms were still on fire when he stood back up, His blade bursting back to life.

Something was different about the air around Kaz. His spiritual pressure raise to its maximum, as did the killing intent in his eyes. His eyes were locked on his opponent, and both they and the blue line weaving his body pulsed with power. Enough is enough, he thought, time to end this idiot. He raised his left arm so it was parallel to the ground, and the palm of his hand pointed at his opponent. Then something strange happened, the still burning flames on his arm were pulled toward his open hand and formed a sphere. A pulse went out from the sphere clearing any smoke left between him and his target. His fingers grasped the sphere and began to squeeze it. His eyes locked on his opponents. "Now you die. KIYOSHI!!" he said and squeezed the sphere of energy so hard it shattered. The energy it contained floated around his hand, and then an instant later both he and the energy around him vanished.

The ground shattered where he was just standing and the dumpster slammed against the wall. A half a second after he vanished he reappeared, the hilt to his blade being held in both of his hands. He was just to the mans right and swung the blade forward, colliding it with the mans chest. "IKARI!!!" he shouted as the blade impacted, the explosion of energy that followed shattered nearby windows, and pushed his opponent into the alley across the street.

Kaz's breathing was labored, and his shoulder slumped as the lines faded from his body. He had rushed his last technique, and he was paying for it. His arms hung losely at his sides, a solid stream of blood hitting the ground from his right arm, and his left was burnt badly. His jacket was in tatters, and the shirt under it was in no better shape. He secured the sword hilt back to his right forearm. Pain tore through his body like a torrent, but outwardly It barely showed. He was fighting the pain, fighting the urge to just collapse. He stumbled slowly out of the alley, his eyes meeting the gaze of the woman.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 pm

The woman was nowhere to be seen. Kaz stood alone as in the cold street as police and fire department sirens drew near. The man's attack combined with Kaz's last attack had gotten the attention of the occupants of the nearby apartments. The authorities were on their way to investigate the claim of a bomb going off in the normally quiet alley. As the smoke cleared away in the aftermath of burst from the energy blade there was only the still body of the vanquished enemy. The man lay on his back smoke emanating from the entirety of his form. The extreme blast had burnt most of his body black as coal. As for the other man he wasn't where Kaz had seen him last. Instead of lying on his back like the recently deceased comrade he lay propped against the stone wall. The man's arms and legs were twisted in awkward positions as if he were a marionette tossed away by a fickle child. There was no way his limbs to be like that without him being in serve pain. But the man made no sound not a whisper escaped his lips. There wasn't even the faintest hint of smoke from his hot breath on the chilled night air. The answer to the mystery was clear; he was dead. The amount of blood covering the area was proof enough of that hypothesis. The other clue was the man's appearance. It was a mess to say the least. It looked as if his face had been replaced by ground beef. He didn't even look human any more, as if he was some grotesque creature of fantasy and the face he had before was just a mask. The moon light filtered down from the sky illuminated the wall showing a message etched into the stone.

NEXT TIME MAKE SURE THE ENEMY IS DEAD BLUE BOY

There was a heart carved at the end of the message. The claw weapon the man had used sat imbedded into the wall where the young woman had stopped writing. One could infer from the note that the man who had been stunned at tried to attack the woman while Kaz was busy with his own opponent. It was apparent that she had finished him off and had time to leave the message before leaving Kaz to complete his fight. The wind howled in the death filled alley and the sirens blared louder as the got closer. Whatever motivated the two men would remain a secret to all but their target. She must have felt no reason to share that information with Kaz. The mystery woman would remain a mystery as well, she had left without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 am

Kaz read the message, more in shock than anything else. The sounds of the approaching sirens, however, brought him back the the matter at hand. I need to leave... He thought and vanished. He appeared on the roof a building across the street. A surge of pain brought him to his hands and knees. "Fuck...why did i rush that technique..." he said, forcing himself to stand on shaking legs. He pushed everything out of his mind, pain, exhaustion, and focused on getting to his apartment. He stumbled across the rooftops, and used Shukuchi to get from rooftop to rooftop. But slowly, as his power returned back to normal, he began to pick up speed. Although He could barely manage a jog. He kept his senses on high alert, trying to find even a trace of the woman. But eventually gave up, he didn't get a good read on her energy anyway. He had made it nearly to his apartment, his body mostly on auto-pilot, when his left arm brushed against a television antenna, and a large chunk of the charred skin ripped off. The pain completely broke his concentration, and made his perception of the world spin around him. His legs gave way at the same instant and he fell and rolled across the rooftop. He came to a stop, clutching his left arm, desperately trying not to cry out in pain.

It took him some time to regain his focus. He managed, with effort, to get to his feet again. Sweat covered his body despite the cold temperatures around him. His left arm hung at his side, but the pain was subsiding. He refused to look at it, knowing the sight of it would more then likely send him into shock. He glanced around at the surrounding building, trying to guess how far he was from his apartment. From what he could see he was close, The apartment buildings were becoming more frequent, and taller, so he knew he was close. He pushed the pain out once again, and started jogging toward the ledge, and used Shukuchi. Only this time he didn't make it to the next rooftop.

((OCC: TBC in: Emergency Treatment (Yokia) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ONS (Kazuhiko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ONS (Kazuhiko)   ONS (Kazuhiko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ONS (Kazuhiko)
Page 1 of 1