The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male
Number of Posts : 57
Registration Date : 2011-10-20

Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)   Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:35 am

Superhuman

Name:Alex Shishiza

Race: Kitsune

Birthplace: Aokigahara Forest

Looks:
Spoiler:
Alex is about 170 cm’s tall and weighs around 66.8 kgs. He wears a white coat. He sports a pair of black jeans as well. He is known to wear skateboarding shoes or converses. His hair is in thick dreads going down his back hiding his cat ears in emergencies. He has several tattoos going up his chest. His tattoos form several things and originate from his past. The first notable tattoo is the stripes. The stripes are black with a lining of white. The second tattoo is of his family crest. Another tattoo he has is of four tomoe. The last tattoo is his favorite alchemy law located on his back It is a finally he wears white gloves to cover his hands that are made from jade automail. He has a black wakizashi at his side. He has several scars but the most notable ones are the ones on his left arm. There are several scars there from fights from the past. He has ears and a tail normally that are only visible to those he wants to see them or when he doesn’t feel like hiding them especially when agitated.

Personality:
Alex lives to protect those close to him. As far as he knows that is what he was born to do. He is stubborn and dosnt except help unless he can pay them back. He prefers to have no debts and complains if he has one outstanding debt. He thinks about joining the the military to protect on a larger scale. He had a sword crafted for this occasion if he was serious. His adoptive father crafted it for him. This sword is what he considers his true motive. He often times says “A spark neglected makes a mighty fire.”

His fighting style ranges in many ways. When he fights hand to hand he often uses his own style. It’s a defensive style based off using the enemy to your advantage. This style is used the most and takes little energy and maximizes the efficiency of his part of the fight. While using his wakizashi he tends to take it slow. He uses precise movements to take down his opponent. Each movement is calculated to cause the most damage.

Outside of battle he is a rather lazy person. He acts as if everything can wait and prefers to let it wait. He casts anything he has to get done till later. He can often be found taking a nap on a nearby building. he is rather easy to get angry and does not take to kindly to insults. He likes to smoke a cigarette or two and jokes around a bit more while smoking. His attitude towards the world is best expressed in a simple quote. “I Ain’t lazy I just don’t have a set goal at the moment.” He takes what is right and will always due what it takes to get justice. He has one dream and that is to make his brother pay for killing their parents. When he is active you can often see him reading flirting with a girl or trying to get out of working.
With Women- He gives women his utmost respect seeing as he feels they deserve it and it was how he believed he would have been taught if his parents hadn’t died. He also tends to let them take control until they piss him off then there is no holding back. He fights women blind most of the time this way he dosent have to see them as he attacks or is about to kill them otherwise he might succumb and fail at the mission at hand.

Gang Leader and College Student

Special Characteristics: To prevent his death he uses a hollow like ability to steal life force. He also has a tail and ears which he can hide if he needs to. Also he is a master dual Sword fighter. He knows Wing Tsun and is developing his own way of using it with his swords.

Special Power

General Power: Dark Kitsune Release- He is a race of Kitsune that have access to shadows so while he is in this form he activates his power from within his fox sphere which is embedded in the grip of his sword and also manifests itself in the black and purple rune tattoos on his chest.. He then takes it focusing reiatsu into it changes the sword little but is still recognizable. His tattoos glow faintly as this happens and he gains a small covering on his arms. He then can use his other abilities. His ears and tail cannot be hidden in this form or any other higher than this except for the final form.

Techniques/Abilities:
Shadow Fire Weaver : His shadows are move able and he can move them using them as eyes or using them as appendages. As appendages they appear as small hands made from paper flat and lifeless. They can grasp anything and if they slide against it can cut it shallowly. As it turns into eyes it can help him see whereever it extends. It can then turn into either a blade or a sheild. The blade is rather sharp able to cut almost anything. The exclusion being diamond and carbon fiber based objects. Anything harder then those is included as well. The shield can block anything the blades can cut. It also matches carbon fiber and diamond’s in cutting ability and density. They cut each other. The shadows are weak to light as too much causes them to disappear. Too much would to say if a flash grenade was thrown up and it went off that would extinguish it. His tattoos glow specifically the black ones when he uses this technique.
How they look relative to design:
Spoiler:
Fox Fire Dancer: He is able to make several different types of Attacks from flames his body produces. He can use these as attacks and as decoy’s. He calls the techniques he uses within this power Fox Fire Tech’s. They have the obvious down side to them like water weakness and wind weakness in some size but the techs at the moment are just varying sizes of fireballs and fire walls. the fox ball glows a deep red as it is being used.
Vampiric Essence gathering: He uses this ability to heal himself or curb his hunger at times. He has several ways to feed with this. Fiirst is when he literally bites into what he wants to absorb the essence of. Second is by pushing his tail into the ground of the area of which he is gathering essence from. Lastly is only done when he is feeling like not getting blood on his hands. He literally does the kiss of death and sucks in the life force of his victim. The last of his tattoos glow a deep purple.

Stats:

Spirit Power:
Speed:
Technique:
Fighting Skill:
History:
Alex was a normal child where he came from but where he came from was different then most places. He lived in an alternate dimension with his parents and what remained of there race at the time. But alas that was to come to an end. The fabric of the dimension was weakening slowly slipping into the dimension known as Soul society. Soul Society attacked them defeating them due to most of the race not having combat experience. He was one of the few that knew how to fight but was unable to for the sealing ritual they put on him had not revealed what powers he had as of yet. He escaped as did a few others but all stranded across the vast realm known as the world.
Since his escape he lived as an orphan. His home now regaining strength but unable to return as of yet due to his current strength. The shinigami destroyed what link they had to the kitsune realm causing the link to disappear. He has started his search for what remains of his race. Should he gain enough strength he will start on his way to reforming his race. He has found a few of his race and with them has started a gang of sorts. he uses them to make his family larger. He leads the gang as he makes his way in this new and confusing world. He has one goal and that is to find a way home and become someone people can respect.

Role Playing Sample:
as Alex laid there the pressure on him never faltering. as he was pushed
further into the ground his bones creaking from the pressure. As he began to
black out he would smile and say "Damn I'm too weak I must get stronger to
survive." He would than black out completely awaking to find himself in
his mind scape. his mind scape looked different than the last time he was here.
his mind's fire had risen and so had the walls. as he roamed his mind scape he
found himself in front of a palace of fire. The palace looked like a recreation
of Las Noches in all black. The First Tower to his left Exploded in an instant.
a being arose from the building as it burned. the being had wings slightly
decayed with a mane of fire that extended to its tail and horned face. as he
looked at the being that flew out of the being he saw it charging something at
him. he looked around for a second and saw he was on a bridge. As the cero hit
the ground right in front of him. he would fall as the bridge collapsed around
him. When he fell to the ground he would be surprised to find that he had
landed in pit of sand. the sand moved like water in waves and looked to be in
low tide. As the tide began to bring him in the winged being approached him. "You
have returned with rage in your heart. You feel you have no purpose if you
aren't strong. You want to get stronger but have no means to attain such
strength. How pitiful that you appear before me now in search of this
strength" he would look at the being and growl showing his hatred and
contempt of those words. The being continued to speak as if he knew everything
about Alex. "You sicken me with your weakness you don't deserve that body
of yours. All that you have devoured and you cant even comprehend the true
power you posses. “
As the world saw it he was having rapid convulsions on the ground. his arms
moved rapidly as he writhed on the ground as if he was in pain. his tail
smacked the wall and floor rapidly. his legs kicked up dust and dirt creating waves
of sand. Reiatsu began to gather at his shoulders as a cloak began to form. the
cloak formed over his body as he grew the cloak grew covering all but his hands
and feet. His body continued to grow but that wasn't the only change going on
within him. His reiatsu began to Fluctuate rapidly as the changes took place.
The being continued to taunt him as he got to shore. The shore was solidified
sand but the weird part was the fact that each step he took gave him more
confidence in himself. He than looked at the being and smiled at him with a
smile full of killer intent. he would than speak to the being his killer intent
obvious in his words. "You Think you have any control over my mind Ha. You
are nothing but a manifestation of my true instincts. You are nothing without
me yet without you I am still valid. Now Disperse if you haven't come to help
me become stronger." Wrath than looked at him and smiled a crooked smile.
He would than jump forward and land on in front of him. The rock turning into
sand beneath his feet and power. He would than speak in a more respectful tone
as he stood there. "True you are king but without me you have no true
power you are just muscle. You need me to survive in the wasteland you call
home now." Alex would swiftly raise his hand and say
"Truly you do not know who you speak to wrath. you call me king one moment
and call me weak the next. You and your ways disgust me as I am strong without
you. I do not need your approval to be strong Wrath. I am my own being and your
existence is starting to annoy me. Now Give me more power or I will show you
how feral I really am.” Wrath would look at him and pull
back his arm slowly. As he pulled his hand would close making it into a point
instead of a fist. He would than force his hand forward as fast as possible.
The hand didn't hit as Alex blocked and pushed his tail into wrath's chest at
the last moment. Wrath would speak for the last time his expression showed the
pain he was in. “You defeated me Alex you truly
deserve the power greed's and I Bestowed on you over the passing weeks. You
really are king over this domain it was a pleasure serving you Alex Nightshade.
May you prosper in becoming stronger than you ever thought possible.” With this Wrath's breathing became labored and Alex came closer
to wrath and said “Become apart of me once again
wrath this pain will go away and you will be whole once again.” as he said this he would bite wrath's arm and begin to feed.
As Wrath fell Alex's body finished transforming for the first time. He was a
fifty foot tall dragon with wings that looked as if they were deteriorating.
But as Alex began to eat Wrath's body Alex's reiatsu would flare causing a few
colors to flash. First was a black Reiatsu that signified his hollow powers.
Second was a White color which signified his past as a human. Third was a red
color which signified his new power. His form began to change as the colors
continued to flicker faster and faster. The colors began to meld together
forming a black beam that had a lining of red around it. As the color
disappeared a Alex would be left laying there unconscious He was no longer a
hollow he had ascended into the domain of an arrancar. He would be wearing an
open jacket and a pair of black jeans. He is barefoot and has a necklace around
his neck which is actually the remains of his mask. Beside him was a black
wakizashi with a red ray skin grip. As he awoke he looked around and saw that
the arguing had dulled a bit. He would begin to walk slowly out of the room.

Last edited by Spotlight on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)   Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't around much yesterday. So let's get down to business. I'm a bit disappointed with this application, the idea was interesting at first, but then I noted the various similarities with Full Metal Alchemist. Also that whole shini hybrid is a no. Can't be both superhuman and shinigami. Your affliction of draining life force wouldn't work with such a status. Appearing foxlike and a shinigami wouldn't be a problem otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Spotlight

Spotlight

Male
Number of Posts : 57
Registration Date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)   Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:46 am

Re Applied
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)   Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Wow... ok... The wording of your powers has confused me a bit, but what confuses me even more is why you have several different TYPES of powers. I see shadow manipulation, fire magic, life drain. Typically we only allow multiple types if they all apply to a single theme and I'm not exactly seeing a theme here.

Also I'm confused at what this kitsune background is. As far as I'm aware, and correct me if I'm wrong, this does not exist in the bleach universe. I've seen a demon-like race only once, this being Komamura, and he's a soul.

Unless there was some arc that went further into his race's backstory and said they all have shadow and fire powers then I simply cannot grant powers based on your race as you seem to be implying.

What I can approve, is a well written back story in which your character was born in another dimension and then brought to the world of the living... (EDIT: Just noticed the bit about the portal, something like that but more details...) It could be some kind of magical seal or a ritual or something that granted you powers...

Just suggestions but as far as I can say for the moment, this application will not pass without a rewrite. Upon doing so, please be clearer with your powers, saying "As it turns into eyes it also becomes a blade or shield" just confuses me... I picture a shield made of eyeballs and it's just not a good mental picture at all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)   Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Okay corrections made to application for the most part. Being sharp as diamond isn't much as when you think of spiritual power/beings. In any case I'll approve this pending Marly or another mod/admin's objection. Sorry for the wait.

CURRENT RANK - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)   Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Shishiza(Kitsune-japanese myth based superhuman)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Character Sign Up :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: