The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander The Great

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exceptionist

Exceptionist

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2011-10-20

Alexander The Great Empty
PostSubject: Alexander The Great   Alexander The Great I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Name: Alexander Nikolaevich Hell
:Photo::Alexander The Great Seikon-no-qwaser-2
Alexander The Great 76526
:Race:: Rogue Shinigami

:Age:: 16

:Birthday:: unknown

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 5'5"

:Personality: Alex is a person who hates to fight, but he has to fight he will. the only time he'll fight willingly is only if a friend really needs his help or some strong preys on the weak. He loves everything and almost everyone, but Alex suffers from bipolar disorder. The darker side is rarely shown out side of battle. when it is shown its a clear difference in the way he acts and talks to others.

:Combat Strength::
Spirit Power: 0 (rank 0)
Speed: 0 (rank 0)
Technique: 0 (rank 0)
Fighting Skill: 0 (rank 0)
~Powers and Abilities~
none
While in battle is rage is shown in his left Eye as it turns red.

~Equipment~

:Primary equipment::
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakuto, and each Zanpakuto is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves

:Secondary equipment::
He wears a robe the keeps his Sp suppressed

~Zanpakuto Name~

Name: Yon kishi
Translation: Four Horsemen

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Alexander The Great GrimReaper_rendered

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color: Black

~Zanpakuto(Blade apperance)~

Sealed:Alexander The Great DSCF3330__52598_zoom
A Blade that's is also Mirror

~Zanpakuto (Powers and abilities given to user)~

Shikai
4 Horse men

His shikai take 3 different form each form has its own abilities base on the horsemen.

Conquest: Bow

Alexander The Great Zeldalightbow_progress

His arrow are golden flames. His bow also Creates golden flames.
He can shoot flames from the bow like a flame thrower. He can only summon 2 solid arrows. These arrows are his most powerful attacks while using the bow. The Solid arrows are formed by taking all the heat around him. Making the air Ice cold.

War: Blood Sword

Alexander The Great Sasha_in_color_by_IchigoSeviro

His blood turns black and can become solid making his body a walking weapon.

Famine
Alexander The Great 1290296057nZ4IzP
Two golden scales appear in his hand. Then take the Shape of two Sai
Alexander The Great Sai
Any attack that doesn't take physical form can be absorbed by 1 Sai and fired back with equal power from the other. If a Sai comes into contact with something it with slowly grains is Sp and give it to Alex.

Bankai:
Death
Alexander The Great Konachan.com%20-%2069024%20aleksander_nikolaevich_hell%20bicolored_eyes%20blood%20chain%20scythe%20seikon_no_qwaser%20short_hair

Theme song::
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Alexander The Great   Alexander The Great I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Sorry to interrupt, but can you use spoilers tags for all the pictures being used? And there is no need to write/map out shikai/bankai yet.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Alexander The Great   Alexander The Great I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Ok, time to get mad about it...

A) Name is ripped from an anime, if you want to use the damn picture, at least use a DIFFERENT FRAKING NAME, so the entire world doesn't know that you have ripped the character...

B) As Arawn Said, Spoiler Tags, use them...

C) Too many pictures, not enough words, please at least TRY and use our format before you disregard it and copy paste the profile. EG, the Equipment

D) Your Shikai is unnessicary, and would outright get rejected if it were posted now, but since its not needed, im going to ask you to delete it, and we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

E) Looks like you didn't distribute the 60 points you get for your damn stats, more evidence that you didn't read our template.

F) Again, more evidence you missed reading our template... History is nonexistant.

G) If this Profile is a Work in Progress, probably should have labled the title (WIP)...

/rage

Ok... Welcome to teh site, but i get mad about bad profiles... And no offense, yours is pretty bad...

If it is work in progress, sorry about raging at you, if not, fix it...

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Alexander The Great   Alexander The Great I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Rage and ranting aside Junko has a point (Although I wish he wouldn't be so abrasive) I know this is a work in progress and such nothing is definite. I did recognize the character from Seikon No Qwaser, but just figured to let the matter drop as I did with Luffy. While I can understand someone using a picture, or maybe the powers from an anime or manga. When someone uses the powers, picture, and name together it just seems weak as it takes so little effort. That being said please reformat this application in accordance with the template.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander The Great   Alexander The Great I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander The Great
Page 1 of 1