The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helado The Master of Ice [Done]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

Helado The Master of Ice [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Helado The Master of Ice [Done]   Helado The Master of Ice [Done] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Name: Helado

Height: 7'4

Weight: 400 lbs

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Helado handles problems in an intellectual and serious manner. He is less likely to understimate his opponents, He is also appearantly somewhat more positively inclined towards his subordinates, as he has never once been seen abusing, ridiculing them or anything of the sort; and even offer to take on opponents whom outmatch them personally, which likely contributes to their great loyalty to him.
Despite these things though, Helado is a ruthless killer, even by his own admission. While he doesn't appear to relish in the agony and despair of his opponents like normal hollows do. He is fully capable of attacking children, ambushing enemies from behind, and inflicting great harm upon an already incapacitated opponet. He has a tendancy to fight with his tail while keeping his arms crossed only really fighting with his arms when he meets a strong enough opponet this is a result of his own pride.
Helado is completely assured of his own superiority over his opponents, and his ego is also quite pronounced as he denotes himself as the "supreme master of the universe".

History: Helado was known as John in his human life and was as ordinary as any human could get had a great family, had a few friends and loved life until one fateful day. One day as he was walking from school as was an ordinary day for him until he crossed the road and as he did a few streets down there was a carchase between the cops and runaway carthief. The thief sped his way down where John was walking and didnt even stop for the pedestrians and as the car drove through the people most of them were unharmed except john who didnt even have time to react as the car collided with him and sending him flying 10 feet from where he was originally standing but he was dead on impact. As he died his spirit exited his body as it landed on the ground thinking he was still alive until he looked to his chest to see a chain and then to see the people crowded around his lifeless corpse.

As a soul John wandered the city where he lived as an aimless spirit searching for something but could ever find it he watched as his chain slowly started to vanish over the years. As John walked the streets around his house he saw a black garbed figure standing on the roof of his house. The figure stood in a proud stature as he scanned the block around his house until his visioned stopeed on John and as it did he leapt from the house and landed next to him. As the man landed he unsheathed his sword and was preparing to do a soul burial until a roar could be heard in the distance. As the roar was heard the man in the back garb moved in front of John to protect him but as he did a large creature that looked like a large Lizard but this creature had an odd white mask and a hole in its chest. The creature was way to fast for the man in the black garb and it tore through him like he was nothing and then turned its attention towards John. The creature succesfully bit John on the shoulder before he grabbed the black garbed mans sword and stabbed it in the creatures eye before he ran as fast as he could. John ran and ran until he hid in an alleyway where he watched his chain completly enchroch and create a hole and as it did John screamed then completly exploded then to reform as a hollow.

As he reformed as a hollow he was a large lizard humanoid like hollow whose height was incredible and had no mouth on his mask and had odd blue orb like gems on his head arms and legs which creates ice. His name was completly lost to him so were most of his memmories as a human so he adopted the name Helado which was spanish for ice because of his odd ability to generate ice and use it as a weapon and began to wander the world and hueco mundo devouring any weakling hollows that challenged him.

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit Power: 15
Speed: 15
Technique: 5
Fighting Skill: 25

Custom Hollow Abilities: Ice Manipulation and Creation

Ability 1: Frigid Blade-Helado concentrates ice into a bladelike form that covers his whole arm from elbow down and he will even have it cover his tails tip to make its strike even more deadlier.

Ability 2: Ice Shards-Helado fires multitudes of icesickles from his palm which fire rapidly and can pierce most metals and upon piercing the enemy it will cause severe numbness in seconds rendering most creatures limbs immobile but can easily be undone if the opponet is stronger. This move can cause what would be like frostbite causing the limb to blacken and become useless.

Ability 3: Hail of Destruction-Helado creates a orb of pure ice about the size of soccerball and fire it into the air and as it hits a certain height about 200 ft it will explode and rain down razor sharp hail with a width of 30 ft that can even cut the strongest of skin and this includes Helado so he moves out of the way upon firing, he can also fire this directly towards an oponet allowing it to cause more damage.

Rp sample: Replacing my Bount

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Helado The Master of Ice [Done]   Helado The Master of Ice [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 am

Okay I'll say this; bitten by a hollow doesn't make you a hollow. Just seems too silly. If that was the case Orihime would have became a hollow after her brother bit into her. But that aside I guess it works for a history. I'm reading the 3rd power more like a fragment grenade that shoots off shards that cut people to ribbons. Not too shabby. As for the second is it meant to pierce people like knives and then freeze them solid? Perhaps you mean the cold causes numbness? Or do you just want to go with ice ray/beam?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Helado The Master of Ice [Done]   Helado The Master of Ice [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:05 pm

from what i read on wiki about hollowfication being injured can speed up the enchrochment and i stated he started to enchroch over the years, and yah i mean numbness i was half asleep while working on him.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Helado The Master of Ice [Done]   Helado The Master of Ice [Done] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:56 pm

fixed it
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Helado The Master of Ice [Done]   Helado The Master of Ice [Done] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 am

As long as the frostbite isn't the "we have to take your arm" kind, all is well. I was going to question the whole "has no mouth" thing, but guess you'll figure something out. Approved.

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helado The Master of Ice [Done]   Helado The Master of Ice [Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helado The Master of Ice [Done]
Page 1 of 1