The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) Empty
PostSubject: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 am

katsumi was excited about meeting Captain Kuro. Although the meeting was quit short and to the point, Katsumi couldn't wait until he got his hand dirty in the squad. Without any hesitation, Katsumi got up the next morning and made a mission of his own. Michiko was out there somewhere and she probably already knew about the meeting. However Katsumi wanted to make it a point to let her know what happened.

Katsumi shot out the door early and went into Rukongai. Somehow, Michiko always found Katsumi when he was wandering around there. "Excuse me sir, have you seen young woman around here with dark green hair?" The man who was just opening his noodle stand looked at Katsumi as if he were crazy. "Sir, I'm just now opening my restuarant. If I did see that girl this morning, it was in my dreams just before I woke up." "Right...um. Thank you for your time."
"A woman with green hair. Kids these days smoke the weirdest things." The old man said as Katsumi rushed on to the next person. After a few hours of looking for Michiko, Katsumi decided to take a break. Katsumi sat down on a table and sighed. "I'll have some mushroom noodle soup over here!" Katsumi shouted across the way. A straggly old man came walking up to the table with bowl of soup. "Oh, it's you again. Still looking for that green haired lady I presume?" Katsumi looked at the old man in curiousity. "How long have you owned this noodle stand?" The old man sat down with Katsumi and began to wipe his hands clean with his apron. "This stand has been here nearly fifty-two years. I have nowhere to go, so I make soup." " I see." The old man got up out of his seat and handed Katsumi a napkin. "You may need this." The old man said as he straggled away. Katsumi took the napkin and placed it on the table.

After his soup was finished, Katsumi sat there for a while to collect his thoughts. It was then that the old man really began to bother Katsumi. "Hey old man." Katsumi shouted across the tables. "I have a question for you. Why don't you come here and sit down?" The old man put down his cooking pot and walked over to his table. "I really don't have the time to sit and chat right now. Say what you have to say." Katsumi looked at the old man in curiousity. "You said that this stand has been here for nearly 52 year. You must know the people here pretty well wouldn't you say?" "Well I suppose I know quite a few people here. I mean, just because the noodle stand has been here 52 years doesn't mean that I have." "So how is it that I have been here in these parts just a few times, and every time I come here, I run into this girl I'm looking for, yet you say you have been here for many years and have never seen her." The old man took a step back and began to wipe his hands with his apron again. He pushed the napkin towards me and began to walk away. "Like I said, you may need this."

Katsumi was puzzled at the demeanor of the old man. He seemed so serious, yet so wanting to help. Katsumi took the napkin, "This old man is..." Katsumi's eye caught a spec on the napkin. As he opened the napkin, he realized the old man was trying to keep everything secretive. On the inside of the napkin was a drawn map of the outskirts of town. Mostly farm land area. However Katsumi was not willing to go all the way out there with just a map. What if this old man really was crazy and wanted to get Katsumi trapped in an acquired situation? Katsumi just stood there starring at the napkin.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Tatsuya stepped out of an alleyway he was using to keep watch on his friend Katsumi. He had been following him most of the day since he had nothing better to do. "I'll take a hot sake." Tatsuya kindly requested as he passed by the old man and took a seat in front of Katsumi. "Hey Katsumi, been keeping yourself busy today haven't you." He cheerfully commented as the old man brought him his sake. "Thank you," Tatsuya acknowledged the old man then turned back to Katsumi. "If you need help finding that green haired girl I'm more than happy to help you out." He grinned and graciously offered after taking a drink of sake.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Katsumi was surprised to see Tatsuya. "I thought I told you that I was going to away on personal matter today?" Katsumi looked down at the napkin and back up at Tatsuya. "Who am I kidding? I knew this day would be filled with surprises." Katsumi spent the next half hour telling Tatsuya who this girl is. "So I'm trying to find her and share the news with her." Katsumi grabbed the napkin and held it out to Tatsuya. "I thought my search was a dead road until this old man gave me this." Katsumi gave Tatsuya a moment to look it over. "I was concerned about going out there before, but since you so gracefully offered your services, I guess I'm not going alone." Katsumi said as he chuckled and grinned.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:50 pm

"Well I got nothing interesting to do today. I think a road trip to meet this girl will be fun. But first a drink for good luck." Tatsuya poured a cup of sake for Katsumi and himself. Tatsuya quickly drank his cup and waited for Katsumi to do the same before getting up and paying the old man. Tatsuya decided it would be best for him to lead the way since Katsumi held the napkin map. Tatsuya hoped the day would just get more interesting as it went by.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Katsumi respectfully turned down the sake. "You know I don't drink when I'm trying to focus on a task." Katsumi turned and handed the sake to the old man. "How much do I owe you?" The old man took the sake and drank it. "Why don't you pay me when you get back?" Katsumi grinned at the old man. "Who are you and why do you want to help us?" The old man chuckled and began to walk back to his noodle stand. Katsumi looked at Tatsuya in confusion. "Well Mr. Navigator, we better get a move on." As they began to make their way to the outside of Rukongai, Katsumi began to fill in Tatsuya on this girl. "She is very sneaky and damn good at hiding her presences. I wouldn't be surprised is she is watching us right now." Katsumi noticed that buildings started to disappear and they now walking a dirt road in the country. "Sure is peace...." Katsumi stopped dead is his tracks. "That reaitsu is fearfully huge." Katsumi looked at Tatsuya with a dishearted look. "Do you know of any Captain doing any work out in these parts?"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 pm

"Hey, you're the one with the map, why am I navigator." Tatsuya laughed as he started to follow Katsumi to the outskirts of Rukongai. Tatsuya looked at the scenery as Katsumi spoke of the girl they we're going to find. "She sounds like she would be great for the second squad." He stated with a chuckle. They continued walking and the buildings faded away, Tatsuya then felt a strong reiatsu in the air. "Well that's some impressive reiatsu." Tatsuya started walking slower. "I don't think there are any captains out here, but that is definitely captain class reiatsu." Tatsuya commented to Katsumi's question. "I wonder why they are releasing their reiatsu. Let's go find out." He began walking towards the reiatsu, not waiting for Katsumi.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 am

Katsumi wasn't sure what was about to happen. Tatsuya began to walk ahead of him and wandered if he was thinking straight. Such a large reaitsu and he was just going to walk right up to the source. Not his smartest idea, but thinking back it wasn't his dumbest. Katsumi began to jog to catch up to Tatsuya. "Hey man don't you think we shou..." Katsumi felt the reaitsu pick up again. He heard a yell of someone who was in combat coming from over a hill. Katsumi began to grin and looked at Tatsuya. "I think we found her?" Katsumi started to scratch his head. "But why in the world is she releasing so much reaitsu?" As Katsumi stood there talking to Tatsuya, a gust of wind flew by his right ear. Katsumi wasn't sure what to expect next, however he did know that she was very secretive and probably didn't want to be found. Much less Tatsuya knowing about her. Regardless what's done is done and now they have to deal with whatever comes next.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Tatsuya slowed down his pace to allow Katsumi to catch up. As he got closer to the top of the hill Tatsuya could only feel one presence of reiatsu . "My guess is...She's training. And having a hell of a work out, I might add." He grinned at Katsumi, nearing the top of the hill. Tatsuya slowed his pace more and walked lighter so as to not make a sound. Clearing the top of the hill he spotted a beautiful young female in the distance wielding two short swords. Not wanting to be discovered too soon he took cover behind a large nearby tree that barely was able to hide him. He motioned for Katsumi to do the same and peeked around the tree to watch the young female train. She moved with grace and purpose. "She looks good out there." Tatsuya whispered lightly to Katsumi.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:04 pm

As katsumi joined Tatsuya behind the tree, he began to grin. "If your jaw drops any further, she's going to hear you breathing." He said in a sarcastic manner. This is the girl that Katsumi had been looking for. It was almost like there was a drawing to her. She had helped him with multiple techniques and he knew that there was more to this girl. Now that Tatsuya was here, he thought it was his chance to find out some information on her. "Have you ever seen her before?" He whispered as he lean around one side of the tree to get a better look. If there was anyone Katsumi could trust to get information about her without stirring up a large investigation, it was Tatsuya.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 pm

"I don't know what your talking about, but her form is perfect." He whispered lightly with a smile. Tatsuya watched her closely trying to see if he could recognize her, with no luck in that matter. "I've never seen her before today." Tatsuya looked back at Katsumi. "So what is your interest in this girl again?" Tatsuya couldn't remember if Katsumi had explained it before hand. "You know. She seems like she would be a handful at this moment, lets go back into town." Tatsuya wasn't sure but he was getting an uneasy vibe from her. He slowly began to back away to head back down the hill quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Kastumi tried to quickly run down the hill to catch up to Tatsuya. "Hey, do you think that maybe she's from squad zero?" Katsumi said unsure of himself. He grabbed Tatsuya's arm to prevent him from going on. "I mean they're suppose super secretive and stuff. And she has taught me a few things that helped me to get to where I am." Katsumi didn't realize that he went from a whisper to an outdoor voice as he spoke. As he stood there waiting for Tatsuya's responce, the riatsu seemed to disappear.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Tatsuya was moving quickly, but quietly down the hill. More then likely this was a quiet place that that woman would frequent, so more then likely they would be able to find her again. Maybe with her being in a less combative mood. At least that was the plan. Tatsuya turned quickly after Katsumi reached for his arm. His eyes closed in disappointment when Katsumi was no longer whispering. "Next time, why don't you use a blow horn to give away our position!" Tatsuya whispered in an agitated tone after he grasped Katsumi's shihakusho and roughly pulled him closer, then releasing him just as roughly. "I hope you are ready for a lot of stealth training when we get back to the barracks." Tatsuya spoke in a louder tone after realizing they had been noticed. "You better hope she's in a good mood." Tatsuya crossed his arms and waited for the woman to approach.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:09 pm

After realizing what he just did, Katsumi took a deep breath and lowered his head. "I messed up huh?" Katsumi turned around to see if she was coming over the hill. Leaning over to Tatsuya, he said, "Hey how about we get in some of that training now. Let's get outta here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)   Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come out come out where ever you are!! (Dark Master)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: