The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akira Rank Up Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

Akira Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 am

Character Name: Akira Usui

Username: Akira

Link to Character Bio: Akira's Profile

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: 0/30

Roleplays to be Evaluated:
A New Duet In Town

Satisfy my Hunger

Requested Stat Point Increases:

Spirit Power +1, Speed +1, Fighting Skill +2, Tech +1

Last edited by Kuro on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : exp added, rank updated to 1)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 pm

A new duet in town: [2/10]

This was a pretty basic "Meet and Greet" thread. All the Bounts got together and say hello and then you all leave. Not much in the way of content. A little flexing of dolls, but nothing more. Isaac's direct approach kinda took the mood out of it. But you and Onikirin did try. That aside it's rather short. Feels like more would be possible, but other two character don't post. (Oni is gone, Blight just too busy with his other site where he's got bugs and is a captain)

Satisfy my hunger: [5/10]

*Salutes Akira* Well done man. I can see you put alot of effort in this thread. Against Rizt it was barely enough to pull a win. Very decent solid post for the most part. Some confusion with direction, but mainly after the aforementioned hollow's own posting. Small note: Plugging your ears wouldn't block out the sound, but muffle it. Sound/vibrations still travel through the body and be "heard"
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 am

OOC: Sorry didn't this done sooner was posting for others then a midnight snack. If anything I'd like to count this towards previous week.

Words or fists?: [6/10]

Having just finished reading this for Kal's rank up, might as well grade the second half. As with Kal a good form and length on posting. You did well fending off the attacks of the metal beast. I was starting to think that your doll's core form being a power might be unfair, but I'd say it's on par with a very powered up sword with you abilities. Keep up the good work.

Old habits die hard: [4/10]

Quincy have become a fodder class. Second only to hollow in the death toll, it would seem the under represented just don't get any respect. That aside a very quick and short fight.

Last edited by Arawn on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:40 am

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Damn! Sorry this took so long. Lazy mods!!

Clash of the Titans - 8/10 - Very enjoyable thread. Sorry the extra Exp doesn't tranfser over though...Such a waste.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 pm

EX doesn't roll? Last time I asked someone they said it did >.<. Well good thing only did that with one rank up. Someone got 1 free exp then. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira Rank Up Thread   Akira Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Rank Up Applications-
Jump to: