The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make it Explode[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

Make it Explode[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:14 pm

"Shuaddup!" With a kick to the back the other Academy Student was sent thrown to the side. Some idiot that was hardly important. "You little bastards annoy the hell out of me. Stop breathing in my air if you are going to be so useless," Tataki said, eyes darting to all the others around. Who would step up to him? Who wanted a fight? Hell. He'd kick all their asses if they were going to start something. It would be very bloody as Tataki never knew when to stop with those weaker than he was.

Silence. Not a single one wanted to approach him. Too weak. Too soft. Too worried about their job and appearance; cowardice was the color of the academy student uniform. All of them were morons. Just a waste of space! They should all just keel over and stop wasting precious air. Tataki was all about his personal space and, strange enough, air intake. If someone was too stupid to get something or too useless to perform something else, they just wasted his precious air. Their entire useless lives was air that Tataki could have had for himself. Their pointless presence in his location was air that he wouldn't have to worry about.

The mission for today was to perform a simple Kido. The Shakkaho. It was the basic of the basics. But half of these morons didn't even know the incantation and, worse, couldn't control the body of the spell. Idiots. The lot of them. Who couldn't perform one of the easiest spells? Then again, some of these fools couldn't even perform Sho, which was even simpler...Tataki was getting a little annoyed. Their stupidity was enormous!

"It's my turn," He said, pushy as he shoved one guy and a few girls out his way. The target was 150 Meters down and there was another target that was halfway between. Shoot the first target was the objective, but Tataki was more than confident that he could fire and hit the 150 Meters...Even though he had never bothered hitting one before. For that reason Tataki didn't think there was really any reason to go shooting off the spell. Instead, Tataki turned around and aimed his freehand at the group of Students behind him. "I'll show you how it's done by using your bodies as an example,"
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Shioshi relaxed comfortably as he watched the Students below, sparring leisurely in the morning hours. He leaned back against the wall, legs crossed and balancing him as he did so. When he didn't feel like practicing with his own weapon, he often returned to the Academy to observe the Students doing what they were doing now. He always enjoyed to simply recline under the late morning sun to the sounds of clashing practice weapons as fresh recruits struggled to master the basics of combat. Of course, he didn't appreciate it when his peace was disturbed, as it was now by a loud, boisterous voice coming from the Kidou Grounds. Muttering angrily, Shioshi shoved himself off the wall and began to head in that direction.

He had never been a true master of Kidou. Sure, he had completed the Academy's training in that area, and he knew another from afterwards, a Hado spell that he taught himself how to use. However, he could still help out on the Kidou grounds from time to time if someone needed help. However, what he saw when he arrived wasn't at all what he was expecting. A bully-looking Student, obviously more advanced in his training than the others out here, was holding his hand out towards a group of fellow Students, as if he were about to blast them with a Kidou. His eyes wide, he immediately came forward.

"Alright! I think that's quite far enough!" he barked, his voice slicing through the tension like a thunderbolt. He stood firmly between the older Student and the group he was aiming for, his Zanpakutou sliding about an inch from its sheath as a warning. He would not tolerate anything of this sort in a simple training session. His expression was fierce and scornful as he eyed the Student carefully. He wished that there were an instructor near by; he didn't exactly know what to do beyond breaking up the fight here and now. He would, of course, report the incident, but he wasn't sure what to do if the Student decided to ignore Shioshi's command. He didn't think it would be too much of an issue, though.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:11 pm

"Oh look, another moron," Lowering his hand the young man slid a hand through his hair. Tataki couldn't help but be humored that he was being threatening by someone with a Zanpakuto. That was pretty funny, considering the location. "Gonna withdraw your sword at Kido grounds? Sounds like a shitty coward to me, punk," Tataki spat, smiling deviously.

Tataki scoffed, the entire way he carried himself was egotistical, "Blue headed moron, why don't you go make yourself useful somewhere else. I'm about to teach these losers a lesson...Unless you would rather learn with them. I don't really give a fu-" He started, before he just laughed. He laughed for a quick moment turning his back to Shioshi as he looked at the targets and laughed. Just taking in that play at a serious, threatening expression was hilarious. Was he supposed to be intimidating? Was Tatki supposed to be afraid?

"Just kidding," He would say, turning around as he motioned his hand with a 'come on' gesture. He lightly swung an open palm and had an air about him that didn't seem all that hostile anymore, even though he was. "I was wrong. A total jerk," He would say, taking a step towards Shioshi as he offered his hand to shake. "I shouldn't have said all that stuff to a guy in a Division Already. My bad, Senpai." He was a little gruff, but did sound a little genuine. His hand stayed there as his other hand went to his pocket.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Shioshi's eyes narrowed as the insolence of the Student grew more and more apparent. He was being completely, disgustingly rude to his superior, and even when he apologized, there was mockery abound in his tone. He didn't remove his hand from his Zanpakutou's hilt; he had no intention of releasing it until the Student completely changed his attitude towards Shioshi. Eying the Student carefully, he turned to make sure that those that had already been harassed by the bully were alright. All of the other Students seemed to be enjoying the confrontation between a Shinigami and the apparent Academy bully. They obviously wanted the other Student humiliated or punished. However, it was not Shioshi's place to do so unless the Student acted violently towards him.

"Alright, if you think you're so powerful, then take out the two-hundred-fifty marks way out there," said Shioshi, smirking as he did so. The two-hundred-fifty marks were used only by the final-year Students for practice, and not by anyone else, simply because it was too difficult to strike the targets from so far away for anyone not of the final year in the Academy. Of course, a full-fledged Shinigami could do it with minimum difficulty; if it wasn't a moving target, then Shioshi could easily hit it. His area of expertise, though, wasn't Kidou. It was melee combat. For a moment, he sorely wished Draylon was there to show this Student proper respect; HE was an expert in Kidou for someone at such a low level in the Soul Society Hierarchy. The thought went away, though, as he focused on the Student to hear his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Of course the student body wanted Tataki punished. Worse, they wanted him kicked out. But, he was very adept when it came to Spells and was fair with his weapon. It all left him somewhat in a pretty good position. Especially considering his "situation". But, did that really excuse his manners? No. They all wanted Tataki smashed in the dirt.

Tataki raised his hand, having been ignored by the superior. Boy how that was funny to think. To think this Shinigami was taking on such an aggressive defense to Tataki's words and threats. This Shinigami was a wimp. Worse, a fool. He honestly backed down and stooped down to Tataki's level. Tatki's lure was bitten, though at an unexpected angle, he was still able to reel this in.

"If I hit it, you will have to bow to me," Tataki said, arrogant. He could hit it. When it came to melee fighting, Tataki was around average, but Kido...Now that was a different story. Tataki was still a student, yet he was pretty sure that he was better at Kido and spells than this guy standing before him. This moron.

Tataki walked over to the marking area, which noted the 0 Meters point. "If I miss, I'll do whatever one thing that you say." Tataki could go that far, because he wouldn't miss. He absolutely couldn't. Tataki raised his hand and a cocky smile spread across his face as he flexed his back and his shoulders tensed. The energy cycling through his body, from the tips of his toes, to the tip of his ears could be felt in him. It was like a pool of energy and all he had to do was siphon from that pool to summon forth Kido. To dive in and pull only a little back with him.

A small aura of spiritual energy surrounded him as he perfectly demonstrated control over his spiritual energy. It wasn't an impressive amount, but that wasn't all that important in this case. Even if the quantity of his Spiritual Energy was little there was a great deal he could focus it towards.

"You should kneel," Tataki said, reading his aim. Just like that an crimson flare formed before his palms and, as if liquid fire, it was molten while curdled by his power. Soon it would become a spiritually dense sphere and he was about to fire.

"This is why you Shinigami need to be replac-" He started, before his stature shifted and the ball was sent flying forwards before it collapsed becoming a small puff of red smoke and Tataki fell on his back. The spell wasn't released correctly. The very instance it was released it broke apart from the lack of a solid constitution an from improper aim.

"Ow ow owie!" The boy said, on his butt as he shook his hand. There was noticeable steam coming from it. "Wh-why?!" He said, one eye closed as he was trying to endure the hot burning of his palm. It was almost like...He wasn't himself. Weak. Even the tone in his voice had dropped to become a sniveling, hollow whine. That small, yet focused, spiritual energy from before retreated back to become nothing. Even if Shioshi focused with all his ability to find that spiritual energy he wouldn't find a drop and a Student shouldn't have the power to hide away 100% of his Spiritual energy, right?

"The training field..? How did I get-" Started the boy, looking around. He stoop up, eyes soft and still holding his hand. "A ranked officer! Di-Did I do something?!" He exclaimed, looking behind at the students who were apparently hesitant. Despite their weary faces, most of then knew what had happened. It really wasn't the same person. "I-I'm sorry if I-Well, I mean, I didn't want too...Didn't know-" He tried to excuse anything that he may have done or said to the officer. Scrambling for words, he was tripping all over himself. He was adverting eye contact and was opening and closing his hand anxiously. He was a little fidgety and completely lost all the courage that he once held.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Shioshi stared down at the Student in confusion, having no idea what had just happened. One moment, he acted one way, while only a second later, he was some sort of timid and apologetic manic. For a moment, he thought it was just some sort of foolish trick to get Shioshi to lower his guard, or for something else entirely, but as he quickly glanced around at the other assembled Students, he saw that they were not confused in the slightest. Indeed, they looked to be somewhere between anger and pity. Raising an eyebrow, he turned towards the Student once again as he began to speak. He immediately became convinced that this was not the same person, in a way.

"Ow ow owie! Wh-why?" he began, his tone whiny and high-pitched, when just a moment before it had been snobby, overconfident and bullish. "The training field..? How did I get- A ranked officer! Di-did I do something?" he continued, his voice full of embarrassment and confusion. Shioshi began to give the beginnings of a smile as he looked at the sniveling mess before him as the Student desperately tried to form the words to explain whatever had just happened. Before the Student could continue, Shioshi sheathed his Zanpakutou and a grin broke across his face, completely engulfing his features. The beginnings of a laugh began to surge up inside of him, threatening to bubble over before then exploding into overtime.

"I-I'm sorry if I- Well, I mean, I didn't want too... Didn't know-" the Student gasped, his words halting and quick, too quick to understand even if he had managed to finish anything he said. Finally, Shioshi could hold it back no longer, and his laughter ripped across the Training Grounds. The Students all eyed him strangely, but he couldn't help it. For some reason, the entire scene simply struck him as hilarious. Finally, Shioshi managed to rein himself in enough to reply, though he did so with many gasps and suspiciously laugh-like coughs.

"Well, I do believe I see the difference between a personality and its counterpart when they are at war with one another. First off, no, I'm not ranked, although I am of the Gotei 13. And second, yes, you were causing a bit of trouble; bullying your fellow students and the such. Actually, you were about to blast your fellow Students before I showed up and stopped you. Just so you know, I think you should find a way to heal yourself of your split personalities. It will only impede you when you perform your duties as a Shinigami, once you get out of the Academy," he said, and as he finished, he once again moved on into a series of coughing and laughing, the foremost an effect of laughing too much.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:26 pm

There was a...Familiar look on the ranked officer's face. One that Hyuei knew all too well. Humor. Mocking humor at his expense. As the words came from Hyuei's mouth he could see the humor growing, almost to exaggerated degrees, reflecting upon Hyuei just how stupid he sounded. Hyuei's confidence plummeted and he felt like his stomach became hollow. It was the same all the time, even if the faces were different, it was always the same. That judging look or that excitable smile...It made Hyuei fell like he had bricks in his feet and his head felt heavy.
"Ah...Sorry, I, well, um..." He couldn't even complete a sentence, especially when the roar of a laugh came out and felt like a hammer to his fragile glass ego. Hyuei was at a loss for words for a moment, feeling nothing but regret and stupidity for something he couldn’t even remember doing...Maybe it was just like all the other times. He tried something and failed. That was the story of his life.

“Ah,” Hyuei said, not fully understanding most of what Shioshi was saying, but he was a ranked Shinigami right? So he had to have some purpose behind his words. Some wisdom far beyond Hyuei’s understanding. Hyuei had been told something along the lines of what Shioshi was saying, but he simply couldn’t follow. Shioshi couldn’t follow the first time he was told either. So many things were said to be wrong with him. That he was broken. That he was stupid. That he was arrogant. That he was cocky fool. That he was inconsiderate. That he was good with skills. That he was the worst academy student here...So many things came to his head and this was just another thing that would stack on top of all those others.

“I’m sure you are right, Ranked Officer-dono,” Hyuei said, “I’m really sorry,” He said, heartfully. Saying sorry was the best he could do. Hyuei didn’t know what else to do. Especially if he did something as bad as he was typically called out on. He couldn’t remember. He couldn’t remember if he hurt someone or if he robbed someone or if he broke his own arm. But, if this Shinigami said he did it then there was no way that Hyuei hadn’t done it. This officer wouldn’t lie to Hyuei and, even if he were, Hyuei didn’t see any reason to distrust him. Even with the laughing...

“I-I-I’ll fi-find a way to make up for it...” Hyuei said, lowering his head at his own disappointment. Not in Shioshi, of course not! It was in himself. He had embarrassed himself infront of this experienced and talented Shinigami. He deserved something like extra duty or worse. If there was a punishment in order, Hyuei would oblige with it openly. “It’s just-” Hyuei started, a low, pathetic protest, “I’m so awful with Kido. Do you think you could, well, um...Help me out? You don’t have too!” He exclaimed, stressing that end, “I know you are probably busy and, well, I don’t deserve it...”
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Shioshi watched as the Student mistook his laughter for mockery and began to break down. He apparently had a few issues he needed to work through. Nevertheless, the Student needed an answer, and, although Shioshi truly felt sorry for the kid, he simply had too much to catch up on after returning after being gone on such an extremely long mission. He would, however, see if he could find an appropriate tutor for the kid that wouldn't mind dealing with his, ah, alternate personality. Shioshi smiled sadly at the Student, and then sighed and rolled his shoulders, trying to think of a way to deal with this without further upsetting the kid's obviously fragile mind. Why couldn't he learn to stay out of trouble and let things set themselves straight?

"Alright, here's the deal. I've just recently returned from a very long and tedious mission into the World of the Living, so I have a lot to catch up on. That means I unfortunately don't have much time to help tutor anyone. However, I will try and find someone who can help you from the staff or possibly from the Squads. Is that alright?" Shioshi asked, his exasperation shining through in his voice. Too late, he realized that the troubled Student would probably take it the wrong way, and he gave another quick, irritated sigh. This seemed to be quite the unusual day, to be sure. Rolling his shoulders to release the tension in them, he gave the Student his best smile.

"And I'm sorry about the laughter, if that unnerved you. I certainly wasn't laughing at you, just to put your worries to rest. I was just laughing at the situation itself. And once more, I must stress that I am not a Ranked Officer. I am simply an unranked member of the 7th Division. Please address me as Shioshi or, if you are truly glued to the formal titles, Mr. Reinuu," continued Shioshi, quickly growing used to the role of comforter to the strange Student. He sighed, scratching the back of his head as he thought. "You really should try to get some help for your split personality thing. It'll help when you join the Divisions," he finished, not caring that he sounded repetitive as he spoke those last few lines. He waited for the Student's reply, which he was sure would be as jumbled as confusing as the rest.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:45 pm

"Ah, of course-" Hyuei said, looking down. Of course someone didn't want to waste their valuable time training him. Why would they? It was understandable. Hyuei wasn't sure why he wasn't already used to this same feeling. The feeling of not being wanted or needed. It was something that, despite all the stacked piles of failures at his belt, was always just as intense of a feeling as the first time. Hyuei scratched his head a little, avoiding giving Shioshi a direct gaze. Hyuei's eyes were stuck in the dirt.

"Oh-" His head finally came up when the apologies came, "It's no problem..." His voice was hollow. It lacked any pleasure or strong sincerity in it, even though he was sincere. He was simply distracted by his own pessimism. His melancholy tone was matched by a disinterested expression and a seeping frown on his face. He was almost like a child that was scolded and said he wasn't going to get what he was asking for from an adult. "Well, I don't want to take up anymore of your time..." Hyuei said, a low whisper, "Mr. Reinuu..." Hyuei was even being a bother, wasn't he? Taking up this elder Shinigami's time, not listening, and just being an outright nuiance. Hyuei didn't know why he even tried. He really didn't have any right to ask the Shinigami to go out of his way in the first place. It was selfish and inconsiderate. Hyuei knew better than that, right? Maybe, just maybe, he was just too hopeful.

"Yes...I'll definitely do that." Hyuei really wasn't listening by that point. His own negative thoughts were sapping a majority of his attention. Something about getting some help? Yeah. The Shinigami Reinuu did say that Hyuei would get a different tutor. It would probably be a tutor just like all the others. One that didn't care and as hardly patient. There just weren't many that were on Hyuei's level. The "extra special" help that Hyuei needed was just an extreme compared to others that may be behind the others. The tutors were always, always trying to push him to do something he couldn't and, the moment he couldn't, Hyuei was always bombarded by their frustrations whether they said anything or not.

There really wasn't any point in the tutor. "You...You don't have to go out of your way. It's ok. It was just a selfish request, really. I don't think I need it." A lie. Hyuei needed whatever help he could get, but when it came to tutors he would rather save himself the painfully critical assessment of his abilities and the possible bruises later. Sometimes...He just woke up with too many bruises after a day of training with a tutor.

Bowing shortly, Hyuei figured it would be best to at least pay some respect to someone that had offered to help him and that he had caused a slight amount of trouble upon. Hyuei figured bowing was always best, right? "T-Thank you, Mr. Reinuu." He said, forcing a bit of enthusiasm in his words.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Shioshi sighed, and then crouched down, his knees extended to balance himself as he looked the Student in the eye. Then, with a smile, he aimed two of his fingers at one of the one of the two-hundred-and-fifty meter targets and intoned, "May the black sounds of those that have felt death emit and destroy." Suddenly, Reiatsu surged at his fingertips into a black sphere that emitted a strange, high-pitched sound. "Hado 7, Burakkusandā," finished the Shinigami, and then the sphere reacted, and a bolt of black lightning shot from his fingers, ripping across the training field, until it reached the target, and the training dummy exploded. Shioshi brought his hand back down, then, and spoke.

"I'll tell you what. If you can train enough and learn to do that yourself, I'll tutor you. How does that sound?" Shioshi asked, and he was entirely genuine. He truly did feel for the Student, and this proposition would give Shioshi enough time to get caught up with his duties among the Gotei. Then his face became stern once more. "And that is certainly not a selfish request. Listen, if you can learn how to do what I just showed you, with the same target-range, then you'll have definitely 'earned' the right to be tutored, if you really believe you don't deserve, which you do. Just come to me, if you're still interested by then, and I'll tutor you. Just one thing," Shioshi continued, and as he spoke those last words, he stood again, rolling his shoulders.

"Don't use your other personality with your training. As a matter of fact, work on suppressing it. If you can do that, you can probably draw allow yourself to switch personalities in battle. Your other personality does seem stronger than you, if anything, which is another good reason to train and become stronger than him. At least, willfully. And don't be so timid when you talk to everyone!" Shioshi said, and, ending on a grin, he surveyed the rest of the Students around him. He smiled at them, too, and then turned and began to walk away. He stopped, though, suddenly remembering something, and spun to once more face all of the Students. His expression was once more hard. This final bit was the most important.

"Help your fellow Student fight off his other personality. Give him something to root himself to so he can fight off him off. And the last note goes towards you, again," said Shioshi, pointing his thumb at the Student with the dual-personalities. "I'm Shioshi Reinuu of the 7th Division. I thought you'd need to know that so you know where to find me once you get that Kidou down," Shioshi finished, finally done talking. For a moment, with a bit of shock, he realized just how much he'd matured since the Academy. Not only did he no longer panic at the slightest event, but he was able to calmly think through situations such as this one without reacting too violently and with appropriate thoughtfulness. Then he turned and began to walk away. However, he began to have a bad feeling as he moved...

Last edited by shinjo97 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:28 pm

"Shut up!" Said the boy annoyed. "You talk so damn much!" He said, his eyes having lost interest in Shioshi and were looking at that target. "You kidding me? Hado 7? You thought that was impressive or something? You a big man now?" He asked, snickering after asking that. Somewhere admist Shioshi's words there had been a shift in Hyuei. A dark, calculating shift that had grasped the entire scenario. What was going on and the reasoning behind the advice that Shioshi was giving. He couldn't help but be so very, very annoyed by this shinigami.

"White Lightning" The boy would say and was pointing straight for Shioshi's back. If the shinigami didn't turn around he'd be burnt up all on his back. "Fight off my personality he says. That is so stupid. As if this is some cliche movie where the bad alter ego is defeated by the good one. Man you are passed optimistic and just plain stupid!" If he missed Shioshi he would take his aim at the rest of the students.

"Yeah...Let's help the crazy boy." He said, though he would rather have help with his aim and sword swing than some mental support that the retard-gami thought would actually help. Hado 7. That was hilarious. He demonstrated a basic spell of the simpliest complexity and thought he had the biggest coconuts. What Academy student couldn't cast, or learn to cast within the span of a day or two, one of the 10 basic kido?
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Shioshi whirled on spot, his Zanpakutou sliding smoothly into his hands from its sheath. Glaring at the Student as the Hado fired off, Shioshi leapt over the attack, coming back down on his feet and springing forward. He brought one hand forward, two fingers aimed at his odd foe. "Bakudo No. 1, Sai." he growled, and he felt his Reiatsu surge as the Demon Magic took effect, blasting invisible through the air towards the suddenly violent Student. "I really wish I didn't need to do this," growled Shioshi, and then he stopped, planted his feet firmly against the ground, and leaped into the air, flipping over the Student and landing behind him.

His Zanpakutou flashed forward... but Shioshi couldn't bring himself to continue the attack, and instead skipped back to see if his Bakudo had worked. His eyes fell hard on the Student once again; already, his other personality had returned, drowning out the other, timid and fearful one. Shioshi hadn't seen someone with a split personality before, but he was pretty sure that the only way one could overcome it was by finding a balance between the two. With a personality so overpowering compared to the non-violent side, though, Shioshi didn't know how much of a chance this Student would have of balancing it out. With a light hiss of annoyance, Shioshi pivoted on spot and then shot into action once again.

Although he certainly wasn't the fastest Shinigami, he believed he could outmaneuver an Academy Student, at the least, although this was certainly a strange case. He came forward, foot flying up towards the Student's face in a powerful kick meant to end the fight quickly if it actually struck, although he doubted it would. At the same time, he brought the hilt of his Zanpakutou in towards the Student's stomach to try to cause him to stagger and leave him open to a stunning attack that would follow. This was more of a couple of testing strikes, though, as he didn't know the full strength of his opponent yet, and so he didn't want to go too far with an attack only to have himself badly wounded. This was a bad type of fight; he didn't want to badly wound or maim the Student, but the Student himself would most likely have no qualms with it. Growling angrily at the circumstances, Shioshi waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:33 pm

"Oh, dodged-" Tataki said as if he were impressed. Though his words didn't carry far before the shinigami sent a bakudo at him. Tataki expected some heavy restriction placed upon his arms and body, but, really..?

Wow. This Bakudo is weak as hell, Tataki almost wanted to laugh at how easy this would be to counter. There was absolutely no point in even casting this level of Bakudo. Tataki knew exactly how to unwind and break this. Then again, he was being treated as an Academy Student, wasn't he? He was going to be fought at or around that level too. How hilarious this was going to be. Not because that Tataki was being underestimated, but because Tataki was taking this battle seriously.

Tataki pretended to struggle, acting as if this weak ass kido really had sucessfully pinned his arms. Just like he thought, the Shinigami came in close for an attack. Of course he was too stupid to try attacking from afar after sealing Tataki's movements. He would bring in it, daring Tataki to either escape or kick the guy in the face. That was a huge mistake. It wouldn't have been so bad if he had more skill in this field of combat, but playing so much faith in Kido when it wasn't your speciality would just make this even easier for Tataki.

Just before Shioshi's kick was going to hit, Tataki's arms were free. Of course, he could have broken the kido a long time ago, but now Shioshi was so very, very close. "Thrust," Tataki would say and, just like that, Shioshi would be propelled backwards hard and fast. There was quite a bit of power in that forward thrust and it was focused straight at Shioshi's throat. It would be worse than being punched straight in the neck and, thanks to Shioshi's lack of distance, he wasn't going to avoid it.

"Hado 9-," Tataki would say and directly under Shioshi, who was likely pushed back a bit, and a thick spear like structure shot up out of the ground, a dark black, with the intent to plow right through Shioshi. Worse case, the enormous tower would plow straight into Shioshi's back, but that could likely be blocked or countered. Though, how much would Shioshi be able to acomplish after being punched in the throat? That was a good way to lose your focus, breathing, and awareness of your surroundings.

"Pillar. Of. Hades." Tataki named the spell, though by the time he said the name it would already be standing there before him. That flat pillar with it's pyrmaid head that could easily break an uncared for arm or cut into an unnoticing leg. Tataki figured it would probably be cut or blocked with another kido...Then again, this guy's bakudo made Tataki question his Kido ability.

Tataki would slowly raise his hand in preparation for something else. He didn't draw his weapon, as Shioshi had. This was the kido training grounds after all, weren't they? There wasn't any reason for him to draw his weapon and possibly turn this into a sword fight. No. Tataki didn't need his sword and he wasn't going to rely on it. His hands were better suited.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Shioshi wasn't really sure what had happened; one moment he was about to strike the student before him with a powerful kick, and the next something blasted into his neck, sending him flying back through the air, propelled by some invisible force. He registered a moment later that he'd been hit by a kidou, a simple Thrust, but it had been quite powerful, especially for a Student of the academy. His ears stopped ringing just in time for him to hear the Student's next attack, one he immediately recognized. Face contorting with the effort, he forced himself to spin as he flew through the air, Zanpakutou coming around just in time to strike hard into the side of the incoming Pillar of Hades. Using the strength of his chop, Shioshi managed to push himself out of the way of the Hado, before he struck the ground, hard. But he knew he couldn't rest now. He rolled back to his feet, already moving to strike once again.

"Really shouldn't have done that," Shioshi muttered, before suddenly halting his movement and hopping zigzag towards the Student. Instinct honing his every move, the Shinigami moved to end the fight quickly, deciding that he could live with knocking his young foe out. He hit the ground running again, feinting forward with a swing of his zanpakutou only to snap to the left along the Student's outstretched arm, twirling to avoid another Hado that his opponent was firing. It was a Thrust again, although this one had been aimed at his feet, obviously meant to send Shioshi to the ground in a heap. But that wasn't going to work now that Shioshi was actually taking the Student seriously. He really disdained having to be violent with a Student, especially when he knew that it wasn't the Student's fault that he had a problem with split personalities, but he had no choice in the matter. This opponent obviously didn't plan on just letting him walk away.

As he came twirling out behind the Student, he snapped his arm back, sending an elbow into his side and sending him staggering for a moment. But it took his opponent only a moment to recover, and then Shioshi had to jump out of the way of another Kidou. As he came to his knees, he glanced over towards the other students, watching the fight between Shinigami and Student with obvious anticipation. Shioshi's pride flared, and he let himself get overconfident for a moment. That cost him a painful loss.

Coming forward again, he didn't think about his attack this time as much as he had before, simply coming up with a kick aimed for the Student's stomach. But his opponent was prepared, and, with a grin, he suddenly stopped Shioshi up short with the same Bakudo the Shinigami had tried to use before. However, this version was much stronger than his own, obviously showing that the Student's proficiency with Kidou was greater than his own. Shioshi could only cry out in surprise as he felt his balancing leg suddenly come out from underneath him, as his arms and legs were locked together by the Demon Magic. He hit the ground with a jarring thud, and, not able to do anything else, immediately began trying to shuffle backwards.

After a moment of focusing his Reiatsu, he was able to break the Bakudo, but at that point the Student's next attack was already coming, and he was blown backwards by another Thrust, which caught him in the chest and sent him skidding backwards along the ground. Pain flooded his body, an aching thing, and, realizing that he couldn't allow another attack like that to reach him, Shioshi came to his feet and shut his eyes, drowning out all distractions; his raging emotions, the eyes of the students, watching eagerly for the results of the fight, even his own pain. His focus was completely centered on taking down the Student before him without too badly, or permanently, harming him. He shot into action, his blade unleashed in a flurry of flourishes meant to intimidate an opponent into backing down.

Of course, this did nothing but send a smirk across the Student's face, as the Shinigami had figured would happen. Still, Shioshi couldn't allow the fight to go on any farther without at least trying to resolve things in a more peaceful manner. His expression devoid of any outward emotion, Shioshi skipped forward, his blade going low, before snapped it back and over, distracting the Student as the real threat burst forth from his free hand.

"Hado No. 2, Reel," Shioshi said, which proceeded to send the Student forward into the Shinigami's knee, immediately stealing away his breath. But his foe wouldn't go down, and so Shioshi stepped back and then rolled behind the Student, bringing his hand down in a chop into the back of the Student's leg. So much physical exertion at once had heavily drained the Shinigami's energy reserves, but he knew he had to finish things still. He had to push on just a bit longer and then he could rest. He rose to his feet, spinning, expecting to find the Student rising to face him. Instead, though, he was suddenly blown backwards by another Hado, this the No. 7, Black Lightning, almost completely draining whatever strength that he had still possessed.

And still, he forced himself back to his feet, and, suddenly, he felt his resolution reflecting back at him from his Zanpakutou. Drawing inner strength from this, even though this was still only the most minimal of contact between himself and his blade, Shioshi managed to stand once more. He compartmentalized as much of the pain as he could, although his entire body still felt raw from the electricity, and then came forward with one last attack, the weakened Student attempting to prepare another Kidou. Shioshi broke into a sprint, coming to a stop while at the same time bringing his fist crashing into the Student's face, knocking him out cold just as he uttered "Thrust".

Even as he knocked his opponent out, Shioshi found himself flying backwards through the air yet again, this time striking the wall of the training grounds. He slid to the ground, his vision hazy, but he was still conscious. The students that had been watching the fight burst into cheers at the Shinigami's victory, obviously having no love for the Student he'd beaten. Still, Shioshi immediately began regretting he'd been forced to harm a Student. No matter the reason or the setting, such a thing would only make him enemies amongst his fellow Shinigami. Still... he had to admit that that last punch had felt pretty good. He allowed himself a small grin before using the wall as support to come to his feet, sheathing his Zanpakutou as he did so. The Academy medical team chose that time to burst out onto the training grounds. Seeing Shioshi and the Student knocked out on the ground, they took the two back down to the Academy's medical offices for some attention.

Shioshi received only minimal attention, of course, mostly at his own insistence as he was not a Student of the Academy and would be able to recover more quickly than the Student. Rubbing his shoulder a bit to release the tension built up in his muscles, he made his way slowly out of the Academy. He stopped a few feet out the front gates of the Academy, glancing back as he did so.

"Yeah... I don't think I see any more teaching here in my foreseeable future," he sighed, before turning and shuffling along back towards his Squad Barracks. A good, long nap would do him good, after all, and then he would resume his own training. He didn't plan on letting any injuries hinder him too badly, after all, especially injuries from something such as a battle with a Student of the Academy, even if said Student was exceptionally powerful when it came to Kidou, something he still couldn't really comprehend all too well.

Still, when he finally fell upon his bed in his room back at the barracks, sleep couldn't come too quickly for the weary Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it Explode[Open]   Make it Explode[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make it Explode[Open]
Page 1 of 1