The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Alliance (Gouldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kishin

Kishin

Male
Number of Posts : 29
Job/Interests : Nothing, stop asking me O.O
Quote : I eat because I'm unhappy...I'm unhappy because I ate...
Registration Date : 2011-08-29

Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  Empty
PostSubject: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 pm

The ever changing winds of the Hueco Mundo dessert blew, the sands constantly changing directions. One of the very odd things about Hueco Mundo, never really followed the laws of nature, it was always night, but still light. The temperature was always the same; well for Kishin anyway, he wasn't even sure if he could feel the subtle changes in the temperature of the area.

The large hollow had been wandering the desserts for a while now, he wasn't really sure what he was looking for, perhaps a place of refuge, were he could rest, without another hollow attacking him, or perhaps he was just walking around because he didn't know what to do, just a walk to clear his head. But that wasn't like Kishin, the only things he thought about was killing and eating, so why would he ever want to clear such pleasant thoughts from his mind.

Now that he thought about it, he hadn't had a good snack in a couple of days, he remembered devouring a soul, it was female, they always tasted much worse than the men, they were usually stringy, and too skinny, not enough meat on them, just bone really.

Maybe a trip to the world of the living would benefit him, maybe this time he could find one of those human's with spirit energy; he had never tasted one of them before, nor had he seen them, but now and again hollow's did communicate, and that's when he heard of them.

He raised his tail, and whipped off the drool that had formed from just thinking of it. Just when he was about to open the portal to the world of the living, he felt something in the air, another hollow was close. Kishin wasn't great at sensing others, but this one had the same scent as he did, that sense of callous, that killer intent; all hollow's did have this, but this one was darker than the average hollow, much like Kishin. Perhaps this is what he was looking for, now he would have to meet this creature. Possibly for an alliance, or simply for a fight.

Kishin stood tall, all 11 foot of him. He saw something in the distance, he couldn't tell what it was exactly, but being in Hueco Mundo, it could only be a hollow, and it would seem that this was that hollow he sensed just a few seconds ago. Rather than go to him, Kishin waited, letting his tail curl around his left side, so the tip was pointing at the hollow in the distance. Kishin would be a fool to let his guard down in such a place, so now if the hollow attacked, he would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Ever since he had awoke from his long slumber, Gouldo had worked to ensure that his return was well known, that his very existence would become well known. Naturally due to his low actual standing among hollows, this proved harder then he had originally imagined. But what he possessed was certainly enough to spread some terror among lesser hollow, killing small groups only to leave one alive to spread the word. It was right at the end of one such session that Gouldo had now found himself in, finishing off one of the little group while the brutes he had assembled held down the last one, the dark centaur looking over to his final prey. "Beware. I live. And for now, so shall you. But remember me and how close you came to destruction."

Gouldo and his minions laughed as the pathetic creature scurried of, wounded and limping away from the overlord and his war band but this session of glee was interrupted as the leader felt another presence not too far from them, one that felt similar to his own with darkness reverberating from the very essence of its spirit. Immediately intrigued, Gouldo headed towards it, followed closely by the jolly minions, covered in blood and having picked up bones and other discarded body parts for use as weapons, providing for quite the sight as the group approached.
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:08 pm

As the small dot from the distance got closer and closer, he soon realised that it was far from small, in fact it was larger than himself; Kishin thought of himself as one of the larger hollow's, he had only met a few bigger than himself, well besides the Gillian's that is, and it appeared the huge hollow had company, other hollows? No they were different; he would be able to recognise his own kind, if he saw it. They were probably something to do with the hollow's abilities, what an amusing ability, despite being smaller than the oncoming hollow, he still stood tall.

He hadn't really had any civilized conversations with hollows in the past, so how would he do so now? He didn't want to come off as nice, nor could he if he tried. Showing kindness was a sign of weakness, and gets you killed, that's how Kishin saw it. He swayed his tail in motion with the wind, keeping the point fixed on the hollow, "Hollow! Tell me. What do they call you?" That was the only thing that came to mind as he thought of a way to get the conversation going, or it could possibly lead to a fight, either way, it didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:53 am

The creature found to be the source of the dark reiatsu was quite the curious sight, a terrible monster almost as tall as himself covered with black scaly skin and topped with a white mask, it certainly shared some characteristics with Gouldo in that sense. As it approached however, the other monster spoke, a rare enough commodity among hollow but certainly not unwelcome. Deciding that in the presence of such a similar creature to himself there should be room for a certain level of courtesy, he came to the decision not to destroy this being. For the moment, at the very least. "Bash him!" The minions however interpreted their master differently.

Quickly responding to his mutinous band of misfits personal decision to charge, he stomped on the one that had issued the order, letting the hoof rest on the little fiend as he spoke. "I think not, minions... I give the orders, remember?" After having dealt with the little rebellion he once again returned his gaze over to the only other creature there that actually mattered. "Such a polite welcome. I am not used to having people ask for my name, I am used to having to bash it into their skull, not that I complain. I am Gouldo Renthon, Overlord. And now I ask you, who are you and why were you waiting for me here?"
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 am

The hollow's words to his minions did amuse him somewhat, must be fun toying with them all the time, barking out orders and such, certainly one way to escape the solitude of being a hollow. But the loneliness only made it that much more fun to Kishin. The hollow was willing to give him his name, which was good, that indicated he wanted to talk, or that's what he thought, but the conversation was tense, one word taken the wrong way could easily make this chat, turn into a fight.

Kishin let out a chilling cackle "Overlord eh? Given yourself quite the title there" his mocking tone swiftly changed to one of a more serious tone, "And I'm Kishin Oshiro. And to answer your other question, I was about to take a trip to the world of the living, but then I sensed you close by, and you seem to be one of those sick, twisted and damn right evil bastards, even by hollow standards. Much like myself, so I was just wanted to see what a being would look like. And I can't say I'm too disappointed; however those creatures you travel with...Look ridicules, I presume they're your tools, rather than your comrades?"
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:13 pm

It was tempting to bash the little worm into the ground after his comment regarding his title, but it felt so utterly unnecessary, especially when considering that the torment of hollow were so utterly dissatisfying. Instead he decided to simply ignore that comment, for the sake of allowing matters to proceed properly if nothing else. "Sounds about right..." The creatures other comment however riled up the minions, causing them all to boo and hiss, apart from the one still being squashed underneath the heavy hooves. "They're rather sensitive..." He made it a point to punctuate the last word by kicking one of the minions, making it fly away and shutting up the others.

"However, they are a part of me, one could say.. They're throw away soldiers, if you will. I can create an infinite amount of them as long as I have the energy to do it.." He did not care if this creature would try using this information against him in the end, defeating someone with an advantage was always so satisfying. "So... You were headed to the living world? Sounds promising. Such an ample supply of souls, these days..."
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:23 pm

"An infinite amount you say? That seems like it could come in handy. But if they're part of you, why do they not act in a similar manner? Are they your...what's the word fun or playful side if you will, and you chose to dispose of them perhaps?" Kishin snickered at one of the hollows minions was kicked aside by the hollow "Or maybe I'm just over thinking it." He slammed his tail down on the ground, kicking up a lot of sand, and dust as he did, he didn't do it for any real reason, he just felt like doing so, childish perhaps, but Kishin didn't like standing still and doing nothing, especially as he planned on consuming a few souls right about now.

"And yes, there is. It seems the shinigami's are dwindling in numbers as of late, haven't encountered one of them in a while, the only battles I've had recently is over food, with other hollows. It's a shame really; I do enjoy a good fight with those shinigami's."

It seemed hollow's could have conversations, which was a surprise to Kishin; he expected this to turn to a fight very quickly. "So tell me Gouldo, what does a hollow such as you do around Hueco Mundo? I can't really say I've found anything to occupy myself in this God forsaken dessert."
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Gouldo could not help but feel some level of annoyance with the creature before him, his comments regarding the minions seeming almost like a personal insult which was proven further by him connecting the fact that they were part of his soul to them needing to act similarly to him. Regardless, becoming annoyed by insults directed at his minions was hardly something worthy of him as they were after all just minions and hardly something worth his anger. It was curious to see the other creature suddenly slamming his tail into the ground, at first Gouldo thought that the hollow had decided to use their little chat as a distraction for him to attack but it seemed as if it was of mere restlessness, how very unsightly.

"Certainly, the shinigami are an amusing lot as their pride makes their torment so delicious... Regarding my minions however they are indeed a part of me but their behaviour is not... A mere prank by the universe. I do believe they are the embodiment of all the soldiers that I led to their deaths in life... At least, it is a thought that amuses me." The next question was easy considering what he had done a mere moment before their meeting. "I wander the desert, staking my claims in conquering the desert, killing other hollow and leaving some of them to flee and spread the rumours of my power."
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 pm

This hollow clearly had more patients that Kishin, every other hollow he had met, would of probably attacked him by now, but not this one, he was different. The thought that the two could team up, or at least work together, did occur to him. Working with someone was not what he enjoyed, nor wanted, but it would lead to so many possibilities, he didn't really know of any hollows that worked together, perhaps one hollow having servants and such, but never as equals so to speak. If nothing else it could be fun; killing countless shinigami's and hollows, and the amount of human's the could devour was infinite, but this was just a thought, he couldn't imagine this hollow wanting to form some sort of alliance, unless Kishin could find the right words, to at least peak his curiosity.

"What good will that do you? Why do you want hollow's to know of your power? Wouldn't it make more sense killing every hollow you see, rather than letting a few live. If others hear of that, they might see it as a sign of generosity." Although Kishin knew there was nothing generous about this hollow, he was still confused why he would do such a thing, perhaps he wanted to gather a reputation and use that to rule over Hueco Mundo, seemed unlikely, but with that overlord comment, it would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:10 pm

He was curious to hear the other creature's words of opinion regarding what he did out in the desert, it would seem that unlike Gouldo this one only cared to kill and not also to dominate. There was few things as pleasing as the feeling of dominance over others, to completely control others lives and to drive them to their deaths with them being unable to do anything about it. Always so exhilarating in life and he would relive that in death no matter what it took. "It is simple... This desert will be mine, but what is that worth if I have no subjects? I am destined to rule all of Hueco Mundo, I can tell you for certain right now. It is what I am meant for and all the other realms will dread my name, the Overlord of the hollow realm."

The minions cheered around Gouldo, chanting his name and bowing before him as he proclaimed his destiny before this other hollow, perhaps revealing the root to what could be seen as hubris or at the very least delusions of grandeur, for the moment. "And you then? What do you plan for yourself in the world of hollow? What drives such a dark individual in this realm and all others?"
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am

This hollow was certainly ambitious, such a rarity within the hollow community, most had no goals, they just wandered the desserts, ate souls, fought shinigami's and that was their life, until they died really, and Kishin was no different really, he had no plans as of yet, although he hadn't really gave it much thought. He didn't really see much appeal in ruling over hollows, it would be fun for a while, but it would probably get boring pretty soon, however getting to the top seemed like a lot more fun than being at the top.

Kishin laughed as those minions of his began chanting and cheering. "I don't really have much of a plan, I'm just looking for something to occupy myself, even killing countless souls gets tiring now and again" It seemed this was the best time to mention it if he was going to, "So Gouldo, I think it would be pretty fun watching you try to get to the top, whether you succeed or fail, it will be fun to see. So I could offer you a little help, after all there are plenty of strong hollows out there. I doubt you on your own could get to the top, however if I were to help, then your chances of succeeding would increase. But the chances are still pretty slim. So what do you say? You up for an alliance of sorts?" He let out a quiet snicker; this could completely change the course of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 am

So this one was truly the way he had first imagined him to be, just after killing as much as he could while finding some other purpose only to serve as a distraction between all the killing. A true psychopath fuelled by a lust for blood, overall a great source of amusement and certainly someone that could be worth having around. It would seem that a similar trail of thought had formed inside the other hollow as the very thing he had just considered was being offered to him as if he had read his mind. Such an interesting thing how two creatures could have so many similarities. "I'm not sure how I feel about your estimation of my chances... But. I was never one to decline such gracious offers."

The minions gathered up in front of Kishin, all except the one still pinned down underneath its masters hoof, and they began to look at the hollow from all kinds of different angles almost as if to analyse and judge him. "No need for that minions... We'll see in the times ahead how strong he is, your imbecile minds are hardly capable of estimating anything." The minions turned back to face Gouldo, one of them beginning to speak. "From our estimations, in our system of power estimations he is at the very least over nine thousand." The one who spoke quickly got a hot slammed on his head. "As I was saying... Welcome aboard."
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 am

It seemed this hollow had the same thing in mind, he didn't seem reluctant in his response, before he could say much more those creatures began surrounding him, just staring at him, Kishin didn't like being approached in such a carefree manner, he did like his personal space, he would of squashed these annoying creatures if he didn't just form an alliance with the hollow, that wouldn't be the best first impression, but he was still tempted, once one of Gouldo's minions finished with his idiotic statement, Kishin took a few steps forward, brushing those minions aside with his tail.

"Well that was easier than I imagined. So Gouldo, what shall we do know, kill a few hollows here and there, perhaps a trip to the world of the living to celebrate? I've heard of a few places where there is some especially delightful spiritual pressure and an abundant amount of souls floating around" He laughed at the thought. "Or we could just roam the endless desserts, so what will it be, Mr.Overlord?" He said with a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Gouldo

Gouldo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:15 am

Gouldo laughed somewhat as he saw his minions brushed past by the other hollow before he could properly approach, he always found it amusing when they proved an inconvenience for others, it was partly what they existed for. Once again the other one gave him several suggestions and questions for how to proceed, it would seem that this one either really liked to take directions or was merely being humble in order to ensure that the alliance would properly blend in with appropriate levels of trust. Only time would tell just which of these were true but either way they seemed promising for Gouldo's purposes.

"The living world sounds best.. I have already spent enough time in the desert for the moment and humans too deserve the grace of my presence. Show me one of these places with abundant spirits that you speak of... I have noted a large rise in massive cities in the living world and it would be interesting to see some of the largest." With that he opened up a rift towards the living world, stepping through it as he waited for Kishin to show where the exit should be located.
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 am

Perfect, Kishin didn't really know the name of the place he had in mind, it wasn't in Japan, nor was it a place he visited before, he only heard of it from other hollows, but what he heard, sounded promising. As Gouldo did, Kishin entered the rift, he looked around the empty place; he never really did understand it an awful lot, it was something all hollows were born with, but it didn't bother him.

"So you ever heard of America? Cos that's where we're heading" the rift closed behind the two. Leaving nothing but a few footsteps behind, but the dessert winds quickly took care of that. The rift once again opened in what looked like a park, New York central park, to be exact. Now all that was left was to find something of interest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Alliance (Gouldo)    Possible Alliance (Gouldo)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Alliance (Gouldo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Roleplaying :: Story Arcs :: The Central Body Arc-
Jump to: