The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Registration Date : 2011-08-20

Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 am

For exactly 60 days a job posting had been in ads, newspapers, flying around the internet and even featured on a television commercial throughout Karakura Town. They weren't just any sort of ads either. They were the well paid local types that demonstrated their service with some glamor and class. Beautiful people sold the service and the potential money was...Beyond ordinary for what they were asking for.

To test a experimental series of drugs known as Tera-Nucularplasmic Ressor Steroid which has been applied to a series of hyper-active amino acids to create a test drug that is supposed to bring about a natural increase in human energy, alertness, response. From the commercials, Tera is supposedly completely natural and has been thoroughly tested outside of humans to promise that it's to be extremely safe for human testing, without actually having the human research. The pay out for involving in this experiment is 61,550 yen (800 USD) per each treatment out of 5 separate treatment sessions.

All the willing participant has to do is come down to the research facility known as "Valentine Pharmaceuticals", fill out the necessary paperwork and relax in the waiting room until they are called in. When each person comes in they will be given their paperwork, a series of wavers and personal identifying information and told they will all the seen together in a group study on the half-hour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not so much to ask, now is it?" A sharp tongued woman asked of three individuals in full chemical resistant gear. From their battery operated respirator on their heads to their thin, white full body suits that had the biohazard symbol on the back and the center of the chest. They each nodded and went off to do whatever it was they were asked to do.

There was only the woman left in the dark, cool refrigerated room. The flickering of lights made the shadows jump and the messy stacks of what looked like frozen racks of meat and frozen splatters of blood on the floor only applied a horror movie look to the dark storage room. The woman herself looked like she were straight from a hack-n-slash film being considerably beautiful. Dark hair, grey green eyes, a doll's face and a incredible body hidden underneath a black tank-top, a mid-length dark brown skirt and a white labcoat that was buttoned at the middle only. This woman, barely looking in her early twenties, was the owner of this facility and the operator of the drug testing. It was Ms. Valentine of Valentine Pharmaceuticals.

"Honestly," Her tone slightly agitated and rough, "Can't do even the simplest tasks without permission. How hard is it really to take initiative?" She complained, walking out of the backroom. However, before she did, she turned to look over her shoulder. At the furthest end of the backroom storage freezer was a triplet of body bags hanging on a meat hook. Heavy and large, though not shaped the right way to be from a cow or a pig. Those three bags were almost...Human shaped.

"Hmph"

The woman left the backroom, locking the door behind her, and would walk down her clean white linoleum floors towards the waiting room. The pharmacy was completely white, all over. From top to bottom everything was organized, brand new and everything was white. From the chairs to the desks even to the computers and the cellphones on the staff; every last piece of furniture was a clean, new white. The waiting room was no different. A completely white room with rows of all white chairs with arm-rests and a white television that played the news on an all white wall next to tall cubular windows and the smell of ammonia slightly in the air. Clean.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 am

A grimace on his face Arawn walked down the street in gigai. Why am I doing this again? he asked himself. There was no short answer. Recently there had been an increase in hollow activity in the area. Karakura was a place filled with such attacks, most days there were well over five shinigami patrolling. While an increase in attacks itself wasn't odd there had also been an increase of human's spiritual power. More and more humans were bursting with energy. Now that was odd. After two week of stalking humans he found finally found a commonality between them. A place they all had been at one point or another. At first Arawn had dismissed the place. But while waiting outside his radar did noticed an increase in a human's reiryoku upon exiting the building. Very very strange indeed. But what really caught his attention was that some people never left. Honestly he was surprised no one else noticed it. On his eight day of staking out the front entrance twenty people entered and only fourteen were seen leaving. It wasn't possible that they had exited the building through the back it was used for trucks and staff. Something fishy was going on to be sure. Arawn thought of going inside as a shinigami, but he lacked training with the Jigokuchō. From what he read they could be used to go through walls. It would make infiltration easy. At the same time something told him it would better to try to be subtle find out exactly what they do there. It was possible the missing people were still somewhere in the building undergoing testing. Perhaps he was just behind overly suspicious. With a shrug Arawn came to a stop in front of the building in question. He took time to straighten his clothes. The appearal was rather modest; a blue flannel shirt with a white shirt, and some cargo pants. Nothing too flashy he hoped to look presentable. He had even gone through the trouble of putting his long red hair into a simple ponytail. He marveled at the fact Simone had seen fit to add long hair to his gigai. I didn't realize it had grown that long, perhaps I should get a haircut. he said while opening the door. The place was white, he felt like he had just walked into some kind of alien world. There was a woman at the desk.
"Hello, I'm here about the ad." he said politely. There was a strange advertisement in he had found the day before. "Where do I sign up?" he flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:35 am

The young lady behind the desk would keep her eyes on her a magazine. She showed no signs of even realizing that someone had walked up to her and continued chewing her gum as she was reading some article about foreign stars and their travels to other countries. There was something about a city nearby, which was the reason for her interest. When the one speaking to her didn't go away, like she would have liked, she looked up at Arawn obviously annoyed. Her head was slightly cocked to the side, eyes droopy from lackluster interest, and she was smacking away at her gum as she stared right up at the man.

"You take the paperwork, fill it out and wait until your called," She explained, pointing a pin at the stack of papers that was to the right of her reception desk. There wasn't an ounce of friendliness in her tone. It was detached and mildly arrogant, "Any other questions?" She asked, rolling her eyes as she impatiently clacked her long nails on the desk.

However, before Arawn would have been able to utter an answer, a door opened to the far left. From that white hall walked out a woman in a labcoat. She was very young looking to be wearing a labcoat. Her eyes looked over the many that were here today, but her eyes settled on Arawn. It was almost like she saw something about him that caught her eye. The young woman walked over to Arawn and offered her hand.

"I am Doctor Valentine, you are here for the service?" She asked, looking at the receptionist after issuing the question. The woman behind the desk just shrugged and went back to her magazine. She obviously did not care in the slightest.
"Well, ordinarily it is done in a group. But I believe you are a...Special case. If you are still interested, I can take you first. Do you have any questions?" She asked, a welcoming grin on her face.

The receptionist flipped a page and popped a bubble shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 12:19 am

Arawn looked at the indicated papers and was about to begin the process of filling them out. But then another person had walked up. And this person was the one the whom the building is was named after. Well this was an unpleasant surprise. He had hoped to get in and take his time looking around. But it would seem he was not face to face with the owner. Actually he hadn't planned that far ahead. He wanted to take things slow, but now he was at the finish line and nothing to work with. His plan was to exit his gigai and explore the facility. A personal tour from the president of should be a problem, but again, he had a very strange feeling. Something was off. There was something tickling at the back of his brain. He reached out and shook the woman's offered hand and tingle became a roaring alarm. Arawn's ability to detect reiatsu and reiryoku was insanely poor. At best he could sense another spiritual body a couple of feet at best. But upon taking the woman's hand he could feel what he couldn't sense already. The woman before him wasn't a normal human. Just taking her hand he was able to feel the pulse of her inner strength. Arawn yanked back his hand as if having touched a open flame. He tried to play the sudden motion off with a nervous laugh.
"Sorry, I didn't meant to grab you that hard." he lied. Now things had taken a definite twist. He didn't want to exit his gigai in this woman's presence. His mind raced as he tried to get out of the situation. "Actually, I don't mind waiting for the rest of the group." Arawn stammered.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 pm

"Oh, it's fine. It's happen to me before," She said, smiling before her eyes cut slightly, as if she had caught onto something incredibly obvious. "You're shy?" She asked, a short, soft laugh after before she turned around. She seemed unaware to Arawn's deduction at that short moment of contact. The woman would lead him towards the door that she had first came from. "Come. It'll be fine, I promise. There's no need to worry," She said, reassuring and in a very comforting tone. She would, if he continued to be hesitant, grab his arm and take him forward.

"So, is there any reason that you are doing this?" She asked, expecting it to be for the money. That was probably the most popular answer to that question. What else would someone try an unknown, experimental drug? Not many humans were so sane that they would jump right on top of the butcher table. But of course, they didn't have anything major to fear. It was just like Arawn had found out. Most, if not all, of the humans that left this building were the definition of healthy. In fact, their health was only growing better and better. As it was supposed too.

The clack of her sharp heels on the linoleum created a constant beat. A steady, resounding beat that pumped like an ever still heart. It was a march that perfectly matched this woman. Completely confident, happy, and undaunted by anything. A woman who's stature was that of someone powerful, if anything politically, and influential. She looked back at Arawn, those green-grey eyes like the sharpest crystal, "I will explain everything there is to know. Before you worry over it, let me tell you exactly what it is. Then, when you know fully, then you can properly decide. You may be unsure now, but I'm sure you will be more than happy to participate when I explain all the details. Before I do, are there any questions?" She asked, caring and listening. She didn't want Arawn to change his mind, but she did want him to fell alright with this.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

It looked like she had bought his wimpy excuse, but it didn't help the situation in any way.Quickly the facts replayed themselves in Arawn's mind; People were missing after coming into this building, and the director had an abnormal amount of spiritual energy. It was possible that didn't mean anything, but it was quite an odd coincidence. If possible he'd like to put some distance between himself and the woman. Unfortunately she didn't take the answer "No" very well. The rejection was rejected or she choose to ignore his input. You would think he would get say in the matter as being the test subject. The air about her reminded him of someone. He hung back at the receptionist's desk as the woman walked away hoping she'd take the hint that he wasn't interested. Instead she doubled back and grabbed him by the arm pulling him swiftly behind her. His body stiffened like a board as he clinched his teeth. He needed time to think and the woman wasn't about to give him that luxury.

Had she figured him out? Arawn did know how to raise his spiritual pressure, but the reverse was tricky for him. Lessons on such a technique usually ended with him increasing rather than decreasing his power. For this reason he often wore sekkiseki within his gigai's clothes. It helped reduce his power output just enough. As she half pulled, half dragged him along she decided to question him.
"Well I'm short on cash. I tried to donate blood, but for some reason when I feel the needle in my arm I become violently ill." It was a lie, and yet not. Arawn did have a strange reaction to his own blood not to mention needles. Both in combination would probably result as described if not worse. It was funny how easily he could formulate such fabrications. Not a skill he relished, but a skill none the less. He tried to slow the pace in which the woman was moving down the hall. A new lie came to him, and he swiftly brought it into play.
"Sorry Doctor, but I really prefer to wait for a group." he began "The truth is I have some friends coming to join me. I was actually hoping to go in together. You know, for moral support." He scratched his head with his still free arm and gave a weak smile. He could feel himself sweating being so close to the woman. It would seem she either didn't know how to reduce her reiatsu, or didn't care to. There was not denying that she was quite special. Normal humans didn't have such a degree of power. "If they come in and I'm gone, they'll think I chickened out." he finished.

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Spelling errors. I blame the govenment.)
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 am

"Blood really isn't so bad. Perhaps you just weren't comfortable with the setting. There are blood donations under my name. Perhaps, after this, you'd like to donate some blood to me?" She asked, keeping the conversation flowing with that quick response to his statement. "Drinking more water is a good idea. There's nothing worse than veins too narrow," She said, moving her free hand just below her lips, her index lightly touching just below her bottom lip as she thought. It was like a certain memory came back to her. Perhaps of a troublesome donation?

When Arawn was showing that he really was hesitant to do this alone, she giggled slightly. Those fingers lightly touched her lips as she dropped the hand and the smile to an bemused mask that was entertained by Arawn's precaution. She would have, by this point, completely removed her hold of him. "I can't force you to do anything," She said, the humor in her voice was apparent.

Unfortunately, She thought to herself, though Arawn wouldn't have been able to fully understand the meaning behind that even if he could read her mind. No. She wasn't so anxious that she had to always think about things over and over in her head. Her ideas came to her quick and flowing. She wasn't distracted or concentration on something that was completely unrelated. At the moment, her only thoughts were about how to get Arawn to change his mind. But, she didn't have to concentrate long. Infact, it took almost no thought to really plan on how to move forward.

The doctor moved her hand to her pocket and pulled out a cell phone. It was a nice one, completely touch and had a nice sized screen at the front. It was white on chrome, but was made from a strange brand and had an unusual provider. There was just a marking that looked like a T and F ligature. She looked at it a moment, dialing a single number and the send key as her auto dial did the rest. The phone was brought to her ear, "Yes. Send the rest in. Also, the young man that I came in with has friends. Send them in as well. He is waiting for them," She said, and there was the hushed murmurs of the receptionists words and the doctor nodded, blinking her eyes slowly, "Yes. He doesn't want to do this by himself. Be sure to tell him that he's waiting inside," She would add before closing her phone.

"Is that better?" She would ask, a kind smile on her face. Almost like she was looking at someone afraid infront of a volcano. It was as if her face read 'it will be alright'. "Come," She offered her hand, "I'll make sure you are taken care of. If you are having money problems, then I will make sure that you get all the financial aid that you require. I care. Really, I do. I don't like to see other's suffer. There's nothing to worry about. I promise that it is completely and absolutely safe," She said, her confident eyes unwavering. They were sharp, focused and staring right into Arawn's own. Of course, she wasn't trying anything. There wasn't any point too, however, she showed in her eyes alone that she was not lying. That she was not going to hurt him. They were the soft, warm eyes that a mother would have for a child. "Come," She repeated, shortly waving her fingers for Arawn to take her hand.

At the end of the hall the door would open and more would walk in. There were only a few, those that were waiting. One looked a little fidgety. He looked like he was cold, rubbing his arms and clacking his teeth. The rest all looked normal. Looked like your average teenagers looking for a quick buck. A few were a little older, but almost all were young. There had to be around 6 or 8 of them. There wasn't anymore than that. They pretty much took up the small hallway as they made their way over to Arawn and the doctor who were halfway.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:58 pm

It would seem the woman was determined to have him participate. To that end she even expedited the entry of the other volunteers. Quite a pushy lady. Definitely single he thought to himself. The others entering the hallway here a welcome addition. Arawn didn't like being alone with the woman. And the continued eagerness was troubling if not annoying. He felt just a nervous as the young man that was in the group, but for different reasons. Public testing of chemicals might be a logical step in development, but the price offered raised some questions in his mind. Testing wasn't so open ended. They looked for specifics first than general admittance. Arawn didn't like her claim of concern for his welfare. She was acting a little too personal for his liking. A good scientist tried to stay impartial. Being hands on had it's uses, but not in this type of study. His suspicions about her and this place were steadily growing. But now instead of himself to worry about, there was the rest of the group. If she was involved then chances were they were all in danger. Perhaps he could use them to his advantage. The group was fast to catch up with them to not be left behind.

The group was quite mixed and diverse. Men and woman of different shapes and sizes. The woman had relinquished her hold on him long enough to make the phone call. She now offered him her hand to continue. He had an idea, and timing was everything. He reached forward to grab her hand just as the other volunteers approached. Faking being tripped he tumbled forward at the director colliding with her and knocking her to the ground. The crash would send the woman on her back and Arawn landing on top his hands landing upon his chest. Crass to be sure, but that was part of the plan. Feigning shock he tried to rise.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...." As he rose his head struck a man in the solar plexus. The young man doubled over in pain as the wind was knocked from his body. Now standing Arawn spun around to look at the man he had 'accidentally' hit. Of course this motion sent an unwanted backhand into a woman's face. The woman reeled from the strike and headbutted another lady next to her in the jaw. A well placed headbutt at that. Like a boxer her eyes roll into the back of her head and she fell to the ground. The groaning man's sudden stop made someone bump him from behind. That person stumbled backwards and fell as the winded man tumbled forward and caused someone else to trip and fall. It was like knocking over dominoes. In a matter of seconds the only person not injured or on the ground was Arawn and one other man standing to the rear. He had only planned to hit the, the woman, and the director. Everything else had been pure chance. "I'm really, really, sorry." he said keeping up the innocent act.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 am

Really? She couldn't help but see the falling Arawn headed straight towards her and she was struggling to keep her own composure. Arawn fell right ontop of her like a klutz without an sense of balance. To trip forward while only taking a single, easy step on smooth linoleum floor...

Worse. He practically threw her to the ground. She was on the ground, under him, and his hand...His hand...Oh. It wasn't a matter of maintain her composure. It was a complete challenge. A challenge she hadn't faced in a long minute. To think that she would be pushed this far to the brink of losing all patience and civility when it was absolutely necessary...However, this was just over the top. Arawn apologized and she appeared unfettered. Really, the doctor didn't appear embarrassed or angry. She held back the boiling, festering anger inside as it felt like it was devouring all her kindness and compassion all at once. Despite being thrown to the floor and groped, she appeared as if she honestly didn't mind.

"It's alright," She said, trying a grin. It was small, slightly nervous, and a little lacking in that confidence before. She may have looked a little vulnerable at that moment, but it was mostly just the side effect of her trying to control the growing tempest that was her potential wraith. To keep it at bay and held away, she happened to just chain down her emotions and reactions so that she looked meek and sensitive.

Then...It just became a mess. Havoc spread from this man's inability to control his own body and she felt a slight heat rise to her chest. This is ludicrous. Such a...Mess. She thought, unable to fully contain the irritation. Facepalming, the girl had her hand over her eyes as she heard the cries, grunts and the pounding of bodies on the floor. What was this behind her brow? A headache? It was a headache. She never could get a headache unleashed she was stressed. This...Boy was stressing her out. He had such a simple position. All he had to do was accept her words and decide on the once-in-a-lifetime offer that would completely benefit him...Yet, he was a complete and utter failure at a glance alone. He wouldn't be sufficient for anything other than mopping the floors and he'd probably do that wrong.

Just as the last body was falling flat, the doctor stood up, dusting herself off and straightening her skirt under her lab coat. "Perhaps, you aren't prepared for this?" She said, disappointed. There was a slight undertone to it though. Was there a judgement edge to it? Somewhat of a 'and you are not good enough' sort of feeling to that question? Either way, she managed to fix herself as she cleared her throat.

The doctor slipped a hand on her hip as she pulled out her cell again and held it in her right hand a moment as she dialed that one single digit and sent the call. She put the expensive little device to her ear and looked at the...Mess that Arawn has so easily spilled. Before the receptionist on the other side would pick up she looked back at Arawn, her eyes soft again.

"I wouldn't want to make you feel too uncomfortable," She explained, kind again. That kindness seemed a little out of place now though. There was something very different about the woman. Something sharper in the air. Something that seemed to radiate from her. Something tense and heavy. There was really nothing there, no rise in spiritual pressure or the like, but it was almost like something on her just reached the highest point of rising action.

"I need someone in here. There have been a few casualties. Bring a first aid kit," She said to the phone and she hung it up before there could be any other word. She would slip a hand through her hair and sigh. How she couldn't stand a mess. This would have been a great deal better if Arawn had just landed on her...But he created a mess. On top of assaulting her...He created an actual mess on her clean floor.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 am

"I'm so sorry, I'm really_" A stream of apologies sprang from Arawn's mouth. A pity he didn't mean a single one of them. Hurting other people wasn't something he relished, but in this case it was effective. His ploy has worked better than expected. He may not have saved the people, but he had delayed the strange woman's experiment for the moment. Hopefully it had made the woman rethink his involvement in her project. She didn't look to happy that was certain despite the kind face she put on. If not she must have the patience of a saint. Arawn doubted the latter. The words "I wouldn't want to make you feel too uncomfortable." were proof of that. She was angry, frustrated even, but hiding it well. He knew she wouldn't try to stop him.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean any of this." Arawn kept up with his innocent and flustered act. Acting as if in a panic he turned and ran towards the doors they had entered from. Pushing through the doors he was back in the lobby, and from there it was out the door and into the street. After exiting the building Arawn quickly ran down the street then finally turned a corner and into an alley.

It didn't look like anyone was coming after him. But he wasn't really worried about that. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his soul candy and popped it into his mouth. His shinigami body pulled free from the gigai instantly. Arawn quickly ripped the sleeves of his shinigami robes and made a mask to cover up his face and hair. (See avatar picture). He was going back in, but since the false body looked like too much like his real form he needed to disguise himself. In a matter of seconds the mask was complete. When done he turned to his gigai.
"Take a couple walks around the block then meet me at the extraction point. Make sure you're not followed." the body nodded and exited the alley. Arawn never got used to seeing himself like that. He jumped up lightly hitting the wall and then jumping to the next. By the fourth jump he was now on the rooftop and made his way back towards the pharmaceutical building. Looks like he would have to break in. Being invisible to the naked eye had it's advantages. He didn't have to worry about security cameras seeing him. Creeping along the roof he looked down the front and then the back of the building. There were windows, one of which was slightly open. Stepping off the roof he stepped down on the air until he was level with it. Looking inside was a seemingly empty room. He slowly opened the window and stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Smacking her lips, the female doctor remained there after the erratic boy ran off. Good riddance, really. Something that looked interesting was just way too much trouble for her. Besides, she couldn't go forcing him to do as she would have liked. As the staff came in to aid the fallen and assaulted people, she continued on towards the lab. Not like she would discontinue the rest of the procedures. There wasn't any reason to just throw away precious time because of one mishap. She was far too structured for that. Everything would continue as it was scheduled.

However, one thing did cause her to slow her steps. She slowly wandered her hand to her violated breast and could only feel disgust. An ingrate. That's all he was. She would be happy if she wouldn't have to see him again. Had it been any other place or any other time she wouldn't have let that go easy. Even if she could have insulted him she would have felt so much better. This coat...It was so binding. It may as well be a straight jacket. The confines of morality was something she absolutely couldn't understand. Humans always limited themselves. They chained their legs with compassion, sympathy, and equality. Humans just didn't have it in them to be necessarily cruel. It was because of that reason that they were weak.

She walked into the all white lab room that had reclining chairs that resembled a large dentist's office. There were tables that had suitcases that were locked tight. There were 10 chairs and 11 suitcases, for groups of 10 at a time, and there were locked cabinets that were marked with the rare colorful warning signs and a single glass cabinet at the far right that had a number of different glass vials. The walls and ceiling were completely flat and were made of a soft white metal that was fairly tough. There were rooms adjacent to this one, only one of which led to another hallway that would take a short stroll until the waste area was. That was of the few rooms that wasn't completely white.

Arawn had crept in a room that was opposite of the waste room and only 10 yards from the large operating room that the doctor had just walked in. He was close enough that anyone with any keen supernatural senses could pick him up, where they in that operating room. However, being a laundry room, the window was kept cracked to keep the steam out. When Arawn walked in he would see a large washer, steam-pumping machine, and an even larger dryer. There wasn't anyone in there. It was white, of course, and had all white machinery. Unlike the previous rooms, the floor was not linoleum. It was a rough, gripped concrete like surface. It had that extra traction for possibly wet floors.

Only a second after Arawn entered the doorknob would be turned and it would slowly open. Who was behind it wasn't exactly clear, but they did have an above average spirit.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Having just entered the building's window Arawn took his time to examine the surroundings. Thankfully the room was empty of people. I has thought there might be someone in the blind spot of the window. Everything was white just like the floor below. It made the room feel so empty and bland. Decoration choice aside it would seem he had found the laundry room. The white machines nearly blending in perfectly with the walls and floor. Things could get confusing for someone just starting to work here. OR for someone trying to sneak in. Arawn had hoped to take a slow tour of the facility to get a general idea of the layout. But without that he was pretty much lost. He had gotten inside, now he didn't know where to go from there. At least he had the the invisibility of being a spirit on his side. With that he could probably navigate the building without being detected. Still he would have to be wary of the director. Seeing him wouldn't be too much trouble. No one would believe her that a strange masked man dressed in black was in the building. Still Arawn didn't want to have to explain things later for any panic it might cause. So for that reason he needed to keep aware of her current position. He pulled his phone from the inner pocket and opened the detection radar. The phone was primarily used to finding hollows and tracking shinigaimi. As such it could detect reiryoku within range. His eyes widened as he looked at the screen, there was a signal right in front of him. The doorknob began to jiggle. There was no where to hide; a spiritually aware person wouldn't be hard pressed to notice a man wearing black in a white room. No choice he said to himself.
"Bakdo #21: Sekienton." Placing both his hands to the floor explosion of red smoke burst forth. As soon as the door opened Arawn would rush by in the confusion. Hopefully the person would think there was a fire or something with one of the machines. Arawn cursed himself for not learning the invisibility spell. But he had thought he'd never have use for such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 pm

However, as Arawn moved to slip passed that spiritually aware individual snatched a very quick hand for his shoulder. True, that dense mist would aid in Arawn being hidden, but did it easily make for easy evasion of the opponent's tactics? It was a double edge sword that smoke.

"Hey, you!" The words were shot out. Slipping passed him wasn't impossible, especially for someone trained as well as Arawn, however, if Arawn did manage to be snatched up by that grabby hand another would grasp his opposite shoulder and bring him close so that they could see each other face to face. Too bad Arawn was wearing a mask.

"Where is it!" He would hiss, his eyes wide, yet his pupils were heavily contracted making his eyes seem an unnatural brown. If Arawn had a good photographic memory he'd remember this was the fidgity man from before. There was a slight bruise on his face from falling flat on the floor after someone's earlier escapades...

As he brought his face close to Arawn, assuming again that he managed to catch Arawn, he would have a hauntingly lost look in his eyes. Almost as if he were trying to find what he was looking for-no, that he needed in Arawn's face. His eyes darted about, searching Arawn as if he were a human dresser-drawer with missing money. "I-I need it. If I don't have it, then where is it? H-How, where, I gotta get it." For a moment, as his mind was reeling, his spiritual energy started to shoot up. It was growing higher and denser until it was something completely inhuman all together. "Give it too me! Where did you put it!?" He would exclaim, enraged at Arawn, though he really wasn't offering much time for Arawn to say anything.

"Where! Where is it! Just, I, You, It! Where! Ne-Ugh-" If Arawn had the patience, or daring, to stay in that scenario he would watch as the man would start to stumble backwards, yet still keeping his hold on Arawn. He would lean back, opening his mouth wide as he released a ghastly moan and would lean and lean until he was completely supporting himself on the masked intruder. From a high spark of Spiritual energy it would start to dwindle. Less. Less. Less. As it was fading away his skin was starting to wrinkle and his eyes were starting to darken. Eventually, his arms would break clean off from their shoulders and a pair of grasping, old hands would be attached to Arawn as he hit the floor. It sounded like wood was broken when he hit the ground, armless and with one leg split in the middle.

He was as fragile as dried up straw. In fact, he looked like he was completely made up of straw. If Arawn fled or managed to dodge him the man would scream to himself before falling back and landing in that straw state hidden in the red smoke.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:47 pm

The room filled with red smoke quickly, some of it venting out the still open window. Once the door opened the smoke moved like a living creature towards the new exit. Thankfully the mask he wore helped to keep the smoke from choking him. He had nearly forgotten to hold his breath after releasing the spell. Arawn too made a dash for the open door using the red haze as cover. He had cleared the portal when a hand shot forth and grabbed his shoulder. Damn, faster than expected. he thought to himself as he skidded to a halt. But just grabbing him wouldn't be enough for the would be assailant. Arawn had spent many months training under Sung, and that practice allowed him to react appropriately. Shrugging his shoulder he hooked his arm knocking the hand off. He turned to face the the attacker as the second hand came at him. Using his opposite arm swatted the second attempt away. At the same time he launched a short side kick in the opponent's direction pushing him away. It felt like he had kicked a brick wall, the person reached for him again. Arawn could now feel the abnormal spiritual power pumping from the man. He did look familiar, but for some reason the shinigami couldn't recall from where. The man was screaming now, he wanted something. He clawed at Arawn who was too shocked to react now. A crazed look was in his eyes. Suddenly the man started to convulse and twitch. In a matter of seconds he was literally a shriveled husk. Things had just taken a definite turn for the strange. How can a human being give off such energy, and what could cause their body to dry out like that?

Bending over he touched the lifeless shell on the ground. It was like touching cardboard. A chill danced up his spine. There was nothing to do with gut feeling; this was proof there was something wrong with this place. The man was looking for something. But what? Most people would think after such a spectacle it would be best to turn back. But for Arawn this merely sparked his curiosity. His eyes searched the hallway. It was still empty. By luck the man's shouting hadn't brought more people. Grabbing the remains he dragged it into the laundry room. The smoke had almost vanished now. He found some sheets and quickly covered the body. Unlike him someone might see the physical body this unfortunate human had left. He sighed and adjusted his mask. Arawn exited the laundry room and pulled out his phone once again. Looking on the map he could see another energy signature not far away. Okay, I go there last. he told himself. Slowly walked to the door across the hall and tested the handle.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:19 am

"Yes, the laundry. Felt like a Remanence Pulse. From it's magnitude, you will need to retrieve the parts. Take it to the Waste room," The doctor said, phone to her ear as she gave a soft smile to one of her future patients. He was sitting at that seat, nervously looking at her and not looking.

How had a Remanence Pulse flown that far? That was right passed me-Unless, it was during that squabble...Oh yes, that one. Thinking about it, she realized that when the red headed boy went to smacking and clumsy striking others, that meager one had vanished completely and was not there after the face. Clever. Devious. But, so very stupid. It was fine now though. All he would have done was create a mess.

The doctor placed a hand on the overly secure suitcase as pushed the End button, "Ready?" She asked, her voice gentle and her intelligent eyes attracting those evasive eyes of her patient.
"Ye-" He started, but the words were interrupted by a sharp, ear pounding screech. The fire alarm? Looking up at the red lights that spun 'round and 'round to inform everyone that this area was no longer safe brought unrest and anxiety for the patients. The staff, which there were only three others, looked too Ms. Valentine for guidance.

"Evacuate!" What else could she do? Ask them to stay here? If there was really a fire there wasn't any point. There was also the legal implications of forcing patients to undergo a procedure with the building on fire. What is in this building to catch fire? Was equipment mishandled? Did that fool break something? Wow, She thought to herself, her thoughts trailing. She was honestly surprised at herself. To think that the only thing I can think about are the costs. The repairs and to compensate others-Just like a gluttonous human. Then again, when it comes to gluttony, I suppose I should say I am worse than a human, She rolled her eyes as the patient stood up and followed the leading hands of the few staff members in the building.

From top to bottom it would be completely evacuated.
Then there is the matter of that, She added, referring to something she had purposely neglected. Pulling out her phone she dialed a few numbers. She started walking, the end direction towards the Waste room, which was away from Arawn, "Lock everything."

---------------------------------

As if possessed, doors shut themselves and metal bars rained down on the windows to seal them completely shut. The sound of the doors shutting was in order, from the furthest left to the furthest right. It would take hardly any time before they were all locked tight and this entire building was sealed shut. The doors and those windows weren't made of anything to laugh at either. Some of the toughest steel that the market could buy, alloyed with something to ensure an near impossible break-in, that also decorated the completely white room with slight glimmers of silver. The windows more-so than the doors.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:10 am

As he grabbed the handled a loud alarm sounded. Arawn yanked back his hand and looked at the handle. Some kind of security device? He looked around to see what had caused the siren to go off.. It almost sounded like a fire alarm. Was there a fire somewhere? Even as the thought crossed his mind he remembered the smoke he had just created. Had he inadvertently triggered an alarm? Before he cursed his bad luck, he realized it was a blessing in disguise. If people thought it was a fire they would all leave the building. That would give him ample time to explore the place uninterrupted. As he reached for the door handle again there was a loud click over the sound of the screeching alarm. As he grasped the handle it wouldn't budge an inch. Locked? Walking to the next door it was the same. This was odd; why would all the doors be locked? He reached for his phone again and looked at the screen. The signal he had detected earlier was now moving. Now why wasn't it leaving the building due to the fire alarm? There was no way to be sure, but he guessed it was the woman director he had met earlier. He quickly tried the other doors in rapid succession. All locked. He could break down the doors, but then they would know someone had been here. If they got suspicious they might move the facility. He might as well leave at this point.

Arawn ran quickly back to the laundry room door. To his utmost surprise it too was locked. He struggled with it for several seconds. He knew for sure it had been open a minute ago. Why was the door locked now?
"Perfect." he muttered sarcastically. Arawn looked at the stair. Breaking the door wasn't an option, but that meant he'd have to try looking for an exit on the next floor. But she was down there. Somehow he had to exit the building without being seen. He groaned and shook his head. "Well I look like a ninja, I might as well play the part." he grunted. Gazing at the radar one more time he saw the signal moving further away. Taking a deep breath he slowly descended the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 pm

"Axcess Granted, Ms. Valentine" The computerized voice said in a feminie tone. The doctor was standing infront of a monitor that was next to a steel door that was also on lockdown. It had thick metal bars infront of it that looked thicker than both her arms together. If this really were a fire and someone were trapped on the otherside it would be the end of them. However, Ms. Valentine really didn't think it was a fire at this point. No. It was meddling. By someone.

The metal doors opened, the thick bars sliding slowly into the walls and a sheet of metal rising from the otherside before the metal "click" of the unlock sounded in her ears. She turned the knob and walked inside, leaving the monitor on the side. The all touch screen monitor wasn't all that secure, but with her always in this facility it was more than enough "human protection". Now that there was the possible inhuman threat she couldn't rely on sophiscated technology for security.

The Waste Room. It was exactly what it sounded like and more. The room was darker, even as the automated lights clicked on. The walls were a dark iron brown and the flooring was made of a dark black tile with plastic racks on top to walk on. Normally, wearing chemical and biological protection gear was aboslutely required...But she had hardly anything to worry about when it came to chemicals and biological agents. She could walk around in this room without a care when a human could easily pass out and die after only 10 minutes in this room. There were many, many chemicals in the air. Corrosive gasses as well as the vapors from toxic chemicals made a majority of this air their home. It was completely volatile for a human to walk around in here as well as any being that absolutely needed air to survive. Of course, Ms. Valentine wasn't an exception. She had to breathe just like any human, but the difference was that something of this level would just be "fixed" the moment a complication arised.

She looked around, slowly taking the room in for what it was. If someone had decided to sneak their way into her facility, this, among one other place, would be of the best to search. The sides of the room were stacked with tall racks of vials, bottles, cases, and jars that were protected by a protective tyvek barriers to keep the outside air outside. On the ceiling there were a number of digital charts and monitors that were mostly fogged over. The monitors gave a number of readings, all concerned with the room, and all were ways over the limit already. Ignoring the carts, ignoring the monitors, and walking passed a yellow tapped line she covered her mouth as she coughed once.

Perhaps at least a mask would have helped? Then again, they were so uncomfortable and she did not want to mess up her hair. Looking to the right of this enormous room that was over 1350 square feet had more than enough room to move around in. This room was probably a large percentage of the entire facility. However, highly secere and locked down, it hid many secrets. There was a white barrier tent that boxy like a house and had a pointed pyrmaid roof was in the room. The rook just bealy touched the ceiling, revealing it's short stature, but it was very wide. Inside a blacklight and a computer monitor could be seen as well as a few objects that the blacklight forced to stand out. There was a plastic skin over the tent, followed by a cloth barrier and then another chemical-resistant cloth and all were aligned and connected to eachother to make a tough ward for this hostle air. There was an oxygen producing machine attatched to the rear-end of the tent that released sterile, oxygenated air into the tent.

There wasn't a need for precaution anymore. Not when everything was possibly comprimised. Unzipping the tent carelessly, she opened up the doors and looked inside to see just what she was looking four. All four of them.

"There you are."
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Ever so cautiously he inched down the stair. Ducking down he tried to peer at the foot of the stairs. The hallway below was empty. Still not satisfied Arawn hung out at the end of the steps examining the hallway further. It would seem everyone had left the building. Well almost everyone. Looking at his phone again, he could see the signal wasn't far away. Just to be safe he tested each of the door to either side. They too were locked. It would seem this place was like a prison. The alarm much have triggered a total lockdown. But why would a pharmaceutical company need such drastic measure. Already he had his doubts about the place, everything about it just didn't seem right about it. The weigh body he had left upstairs was proof of that. Now he had to get out and report it to Soul Society. With a shrug he turned to descend the stairs once again when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. With everything white in the hallway it was rather easy to spot a black opening. An open door? The radar had shown that it was the direction the signal had went. That woman was inside that room. He wanted to avoid a confrontation, but at the same time his curiosity was piqued. During a supposed fire she rushed to that door. Whatever was inside had to be important. Why else risk a fire to go there? To make sure it was safe? Perhaps. It was best for him to leave while she was occupied. He'd just have to make his report and.... Arawn suddenly hit upon a problem. A report was fine, but he needed proof of the strange goings on. Evidence spoke volumes over just word of mouth. The would have no reason no to believe him. If he took whatever she had gone in after he might have something to work with. Slowly he walked down the hallway until he reached the opening. Ever so quietly he peeked inside.

It was dark. Not that there was an absence of light, it was just that the room wasn't the same white as the hallway. It was almost a false darkness about the place and creepy atmosphere he couldn't deny. As he studied the room a strange smell hit his nostrils. Arawn quickly pulled his head out of the room and coughed into his mask while holding his hand to muffle the sound. Whatever that smell was it was awful. He pulled the mask tighter on his face and stepped into the room proper. Boxes and vials. Medical supplies? Montiors with various readouts.
"What is all of this?" he whispered to himself. There was motion and he ducked next to some crates. There was a white shape he now noticed as his eyes got accustomed to the dim lighting. It had to be her. Whatever these items were they weren't as important as whatever was in that tent. Arawn took a short breath and began to slowly advance on the director.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Only a few seconds passed when Arawn walked in before a massive fire erupted engulfing everything before him in a colossal blaze. The chemicals jumped into the blaze causing colors to spark up in the fire. Reds, blues, greens, and even whites swirled in a massive whirlpool of color and heat. The fire grew exponentially in a matter of only a second or two as it spanned out completely blocking everything before Arawn. The fire was very hot, hotter than your average firestorm, and the chemicals only brought a smoke from the flames that was completely and absolutely lethal.

However, that wasn't all there was as the fires burned and ate away at this Waste Room. As the walls were surrounded by fire as the plastic of the racks below were immediately losing their body, an enormous spark of Spiritual Energy exploded in the room. However, it wasn't the energy signal that Arawn had been following all this time. That energy seemed to have moved to the far side of this building behind the terrible, unnatural fire. Inbetween Arawn and the flames was a titan silhouetted to hint at it's giant form. It was almost like a shadow behind this volatile inferno.

It was huge, towering over Arawn by a couple feet, and it had an enormous, rectangular lower half and carried what looked like a long weapon in hand. The large spiritual power was coming from it and whatever it was the thing did not look even the slightest bit human. It wouldn't be long before, in a quick footed dash, that the behemoth figure would charge right through the flames and, weapon extended, head straight for Arawn's death. It was a straight forward jab similar to how a joust would be performed with a man upon his horse. Only after it was within striking range of Arawn, breaking the fire, would he realize that it was a half-horse half-man; the creature that was bulldozing for Arawn was a metallic centaur. His lance in hand, he was aiming to skewer Arawn from his chest and backwards into a nearby wall.

As that went on the flames only absorbed more and more chemicals and it wouldn't be long before they reached something that was very explosive. These fastly growing flames could become an extraordinarily dangerous explosion-fire.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:44 am

One moment he was sneaking forward the next he was reeling backwards as a wall of flames came into existence between himself and the woman. Arawn quickly moved away as the heat blasted forth. He was lucky to be wearing the mask or he might have been roasted. The strange chemicals added to the blaze and strange smells were in turn created. This was quite troublesome. He didn't know what was in those vials and he could only guess they weren't something he'd want to inhale. The changing color of the flame reinforced that thought. The fire would consume the whole room in a matter of moments. The woman was on the other side. Should he try to rescue her? Even though she might be up to something rather sinister?
As he stood there debating the moral quagmire the flames got higher and more chemicals were added to tainted flames. As he thought about it a sudden motion caught his eye. At first he thought it was a trick of the flickering fire, or perhaps the strange smoke the burning chemicals were making. Something moving behind the wall of flames. A figment of his imagination? No, there it went again. The strange flames were making him uneasy, but there was no denying he had seen something, but what? The answer came in the from of a large centaur bursting through the fire. He held a long metal lance. Shock had him frozen in place, but his mind screamed for him to run. Arawn jerked to the left as the metal tip cam barreling at his chest. He movement barely saved his life. Instead of piercing his heart the sharp point cut into his side as the tried to dodge. Arawn let out a scream as the metal impacted into his abdomen and then pinned him to the wall. The weapon held him against the cold surface both of his hands wrestled futilely to free himself as he gazed at the strange creature. What the hell was this thing? What was it doing here? The pain in his stomach was mind numbing, but he wasn't about to pass out now.
Back to top Go down
Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:08 am

"Shinigami." A robotic echo of a voice came straight from the centaur. It was completely made of metal that the voice matched it so perfectly. What was a little too detailed in this beast were the details in the muscles. They were bulging and obvious and they looked even tougher than the rest of it's metal build. Those muscles were heavily defined and even it's horse lower body was ripped to the highest definition.

"Throw away your ears, for they are about to be ruptured by your indulgence. A dog lives longer if he doesn't walk upon fire," The centaur added as the flames were coming up. The flames were covering one of the nicely secure carts that said flammable upon them. It ate right through the chemical protective coating and it wouldn't be long before it would engulf all those possible explosives. The vivid flames were almost beautiful with their colors and how they burned with their scalding temperatures. They were children upon a dance-floor. So many different hues, tones, and so wild and uncontrolled; the blaze was art in motion.

That was how she saw it, anyway. How she watched as they flared outwards a glutton to the liquor. How they simply couldn't contain their hunger for growth. It was beyond beautiful even. It was almost enough to bring a tear to her old, old eyes. Almost. However, she no longer had any need to watch. As if clairvoyant, she knew what was next. She knew better than to waste her body for that elegant, wonderful display. With that, she left out of the only emergency exit that was in the Waste Room. It was on the opposite side of the fire, probably far to difficult to reach without some incredible spell or talent.

"Leash. Your. Curiosity." With that, the large, metal abomination would remove the lance from Arawn. Not even a second after the entire Waste Room would be nothing but a heavy chemical explosion of fire and catalytic chemicals. Everything would be drowned in a flood of destructive, insane flames. If Arawn had the proper reflexes, as the large centaur knew he did, he could retreat back and away from the flames. Though, escaping them without a burn or two or even being launched forward by the shockwave from the explosion wasn't going to be as easy. Not with the size and the intensity. That metal centaur would remain there, in the explosion, and would muscle through the entire wave and, before long, retreat backwards as well to distance himself from the masked Shinigami. Fast. Arawn had to be fast. He only needed to be fast for that quick moment if he wanted to avoid being burned terribly.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:40 am

The creature spoke. Arawn would have been surprised by this fact if not for the large lance impaling him to the wall. As he struggled against the sick feeling that was now coursing through his body the taste of copper filled his mouth. Blood. He silently wondered how many organs had been damaged and how long he had before the large creature finished him off. The fire danced behind him oblivious to his plight. The creatures words were wasted on Arawn's ears. Each word sent a vibration through it's body which in turned affected the lance that had skewered him. In a sense it's voice only brought him further agony. Of course that wasn't it's intent, not that it mattered to the poor shinigami either way. Instead of a death blow the creature released him from the weapon. While some might see it as an act of mercy. Actually it was quite the opposite. The lance despite how painful was the only thing holding the wound closed. Once that cork was removed the blood flowed out. Arawn fell to the ground in a heap trying to hold his stomach closed. But even with his best efforts the crimson liquid seeped through his fingers and out the hole in the back.

The flames flared violently as the centaur made it's retreat. He knew he needed to get out of there too, but the damage made moving almost impossible. He struggled to stand and barely managed to get to his feet by leaning heavily against the wall. Gasping for breath from the effort and pain he saw the fire rushing forward.
"En......gulf m-my body......st..st..stop the strikes. "He muttered trying to focus his power. The flames surged forward with a mighty heave as the explosion happened in earnest. "Shield Me! Bakudo #31: Shielding Aura." Not a moment too soon a blue light coated his body as the fire roared in fury and the force swept him from his feet and out the still open door. Out the portal tumbled his body like a leaf tossed upon the wind. The slamming to the ground did little to ease the pain of his stomach wound. He lay there for several minutes unable to do anything. The field covering his body quickly vanished as the strain of maintaining it was too great for the weakened man. With a grunt Arawn reached into his shirt pocket and retrieved his phone. Blindly he dialed fumbled with the keys to press the emergency button on the bottom. There was a beep confirming he had gotten the right one, and he let the phone drop. His right hand rejoined the left in it's futile attempt to keep the wound closed. Already his back was wet with his own blood. And his strength was quickly fading as we a his consciousness. He managed a sigh before the darkness rushed to swallow him. "The academy definitely didn't prepare me for this...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]   Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine Pharmaceuticals[Open]
Page 1 of 1