The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Talk (Kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Bishamon woke from his sleep as he heard a loud booming sound hit his window, it seemed like birds still couldn't tell what a window was, how annoying, I was enjoying that sleep. He then done the usual routine of waking up; stare at the ceiling for about five minutes, toss and turn for another five, and then make the effort of sitting up, and then standing up, a pain in the ass to do so, but he couldn't just lie there all day, well he could, in fact he wanted to, but he had work, yes work, which either involved stapling papers together, subbing for a class in the academy, or maybe looking through application form, but either one, there seemed to always be a job for him, no matter how pointless or how important, always something for him to do.

Perhaps it would of been best if he never joined a squad, sure he still had to do work, but at least he got weekends off, now he would be lucky if he got a weekend off a month, the pay wasn't too bad, so that did make up for it, although Bishamon wasn't one to flash the cash, he only spent his money on sake and the essentials, and more sake. Bishamon shook his head, it was unbecoming of him to argue with himself, and he was already tired as it was.

After a further five minutes or so, he finally got to his feet, a quick glance in the mirror, and as usual his hair was sticking up and out, it was a mess, nothing a bit of water can't fix, he wet his hands and then tired to flatten it down, which managed to do nothing, it just made it look messy and wet, "The wind will sort it out" he stated, then he staggered over to his torn, worn down calendar, yawning and whipping the sleep out of his eyes. His finger scrolled along the paper to find the date, after missing it a few times, which was a amazing feet, as it was in order 1-30.

Once he found it he sighed at the thought; circled in red, 'squad 11 captain' he gritted his teeth, "what the hell does that mean!? Why do I write stuff, and not specify" he shouted. He thought up a few reasons of why he would meet the squad 11 captain, but he didn't know for sure, but he would have to go regardless, he tried to flatten his hair once again, and then left the squad seven barracks.

He wasn't sure what to expect, he had never met the captain before, he tried to avoid anything to do with squad eleven the best he could, as did most, all he knew was that she was incredibly strong, even for a captain, and that she was quite small. He hadn't heard much else, he hoped that she wasn't like some of the mindless brutes that were part of squad 11, but his captain had spoke highly of her in the past, so that was good enough.

Bishamon finally managed to find the squad 11 barracks, he didn't dally, he had no interest staying for too long. When he found the captains office he took a breath; meeting a captain was still quite nerve-racking, he still was a bit shaky whenever he met his own, but he mustered up the strength to knock and then slowly walk in, Bishamon bowed his head slightly, "my name is Bishamon Saitou, I have been sent here by my captain. Captain Enjel" he hoped that she knew why he was here, that would make this a whole lot easier, he then raised his head and smiled, "I don't believe we've met before, hi."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Kaiyo scrunched up her face in disgust, holding an angered glare as the shinigami around her fell silent. Anticipating the mood of their Captain already. 'Really?...That's the stance you start combat with?!' she barked, marching over to the almost comically tall squad member as she adjusted his stance herself. Taking a step back to admire her work the girl nodded slightly to herself, 'Carry on' she called over her shoulder.

The training room was filled with her squad members, all paired up for combat; and feeling a lot more on edge than usual. The continual clashing of metal blades was a soothing noise to the 11th squad Captain; given her annoyance at the moment, that was a good thing. Of course with recent events, the Captain had been absent from a few training sessions, but she hadn't expected such regression, and was not taking it lightly either.

It was only meant to be a casual wander around her barracks; just to let her presence be known really, but Kaiyo had become so frustrated she'd had to intervene. Adopting her most serious expression outside of combat, the girl sighed heavily. Her crystal blue eyes swirling a shade darker today. The blonde girl opened her mouth to speak, no words escaping her mouth as she quickly spun around, dodging a rogue squad member that had been hit with a kidou spell and set careering off into the wall. 'Pick up your partner and carry on!' she yelled, her voice un-wavering in it's disconnected chill. The severity of the rebel forces was becoming a real issue, and Kaiyo needed her army to at least be able to stand up to an invasion.

The short girl drummed her fingers along the hilt of her blade, the comforting swing of her Zanpakuto at her hip was a security thing. Without having to use it, just knowing it was so close made Kaiyo feel safer; which in itself seemed a little odd. Kaiyo paused in front of one pair, holding her hand up for them to stop, as each man paused exactly in their pose; beads of sweat rolling down their faces in anxiety. 'Both of you, have the worst balance i've seen in a long time...look' she snapped, lunging her arm behind her as she grabbed the unfortunate squad member by the scruff of his shirt and pulled him straight forwards to the floor; turning to his partner as she pushed him backwards with her flat palm.

On a war-path today the Captain shook her head from side to side, her blonde hair flicking at the side of her neck angrily. 'Seriously! We're the COMBAT squad!' she yelled; a flicker or lightning sparking around her body in anger.

Pre-empting the rant, a scurrying man ran in, his speed a lot more impressive than his build, but who was Kaiyo to judge on build alone. Flash stepping directly in front of the Captain, he dropped to one knee, not looking up as he spoke. 'Excuse me Captain, there's a seventh squad member waiting in your office for you'.

A momentary silence drifted amidst the room as Kaiyo blushed slightly. She'd completely forgotten about that meeting...Not wanting to lose face, the girl made an overly dramatic sigh; flailing her arms around for added effect. 'Damn...I'll be back when you lot figure out how to fight again' she snarled, vanishing from the room as the battering blades collided once more; imbued with a determination to prove their fun-sized leader wrong.

More annoyed at the lingering smell of pungent sweat from the training room, Kaiyo appeared just inches behind Bishamon. Her appearance, as casual as it usually was, didn't exactly match the scary rumours that usually surrounded her. Her signature red headband swayed back gently along her back as the girl patted Bishamon on the shoulder lightly, 'Hi there, Bishamon Saitou, i'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th squad' she smiled; revealing her cheeky pearly white smile as she gestured for the man to sit down. How quickly her demeanour had changed, now calm and pleasant, the girl tried to relax a bit. Desperately trying to remember if she was the one who'd called the meeting, and why...So far, all Kaiyo knew was that the guy was from Kao's squad.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Bishamon quickly turned around, as he felt a light tap on his shoulder, so this was the captain of squad 11, the captain that struck fear into the hearts of so many throughout the Soul Society, if he was honest, he didn't see it, she seemed more approachable then most people he had met in his time, it kind of made him feel bad that he didn't really know what to say to her.

As the captain gestured, he took a seat, now began the task of explaining why he came here, he glanced around the office, once again, not what he was expecting, when he thought about the squad eleven barracks, he was thinking along the lines of chairs made out of barb wires, and medals from wars and battles hanging off the walls. Well maybe not to that extent, but he expected something more barbaric to say the least. Bishamon wasn't usually one to stereotype, but it was hard to believe this place was so, tamed.

As he took a seat he looked up at the captain, it seemed quite funny, that such huge power could lie in such a small girl, but Bishamon wasn't going to test that, nor did he ever intend to do so.

He let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of his head, a few beads of sweat trickled down his forehead, "erm, so, I was wondering..." He stopped, what would be her reaction if she didn't know why he was here either, she was probably in the middle of something of thee up most importance, he took a breath "You don't know why I'm here do you? I kind of forgot..." at this point his nervous laugh was louder; hoping that if he found it funny, she would also find it funny, and he was rubbing the back of his head with a great deal of speed, enough to begin to burn his head.

Why does he get himself into these situations, he really needs to start thinking before hand, it wouldn't of been too much trouble just simply asking his own captain why he came here, now he expected the rage, of the most feared captain in the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Kaiyo bounded over the back of the sofa with a light smirk (it never got old), sinking into the deep cushions as she landed, her haori fluttering around her body in neat folds. The girl held her gaze on the shinigami in front of her as he looked around, it was the normal reaction actually and one that amused her greatly. 'Heh, you should see my garden' the pride and joy of the Captain was known to all her squad members,; the undisturbed serenity of the tranquil garden hidden amidst the barracks was a small paradise for Kaiyo.

He blonde girl stretched across to the small table between each sofa, rummaging around in the large bowl of candy before popping a brightly coloured sweet into her mouth. Her vice; all things sugary. Munching away on her sugar coated chocolate, Kaiyo's expression rested on stoic; her chewing speed slowing down to snail pace as Bishamon began to laugh...very loudly. Kaiyo's nervous laugh did that too, to compensate for very un-funny situations.

The Captain swallowed her candy and remained silent, staring at Bishamon as he laughed away, rubbing the back of his head as if he was trying to start a forest fire. A tense silence drifted in through the window, carried along by a whispering breeze as a rogue strand of the girl's golden blonde hair swayed out of place. That was cool, she liked the rugged mess look; she didn't suit looking neat very well.

After what surely seemed like a very long time, Kaiyo's expression softened; her cheeks tinting a rosy shade of pink as she giggled. She may have forgotten about the meeting all together, but apparently so had the man who'd come to meet her. 'I don't know either i'm afraid' she added, still giggling as she rose to her feet. 'Any by the way, i keep my weapons hanging up on this wall' she smirked slightly, leaning around a large filled bookcase as she pointed at the various grande looking weapons clinging to the wall. They were fun to look at, but Kaiyo tended to hide them from view a bit; sometimes it was better if she didn't think of combat all the time.

The girl shuffled her shoulders slightly, her haori drifting from left to right as she moved. Untying her Zanpakuto from her hip as she placed it onto the table, it wasn't so comfortable to sit down with. With a light sigh, the short girl dropped back into her chair, shuffling back so her feet didn't touch the ground. 'Well, can you think of anything you'd like to talk about?' A wasted meeting seemed like such a waste, and maybe if they started talking she'd remember what it was the topic should have been; but she could always ask Kao later. It was been a while since Kaiyo had seen him actually, such friendships seemed to grow with the seasons, depending just on who was busy when.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm

His loud, nervous laugh softened to a genuine one, he then lowered his arm slowly, as he finished his laugh. The girls calm, innocent attitude helped Bishamon to relax somewhat. It also appeared that she wasn't upset about Bishamon wasting her time, although, she could of very well set up this meeting, and then forgot about it, as Bishamon thought he had done so, but he would happily take the blame for the screw up even if it wasn't his fault, either kind, or just too lazy to argue.

As he watched Kaiyo rise from the chair and then remove her zanpakuto, and then once again take a seat, it was either her energy or the fact that she removed her zanpakuto, but now Bishamon was completely at ease, but now this could turn to an awkward conversation. Small talk was never Bishamon's forte, in fact he just didn't like it, but then again, he had never had small talk with a captain before, so this could be interesting, but what to talk about, he doubted that anything that he were to talk about would be of any interest to her.

Maybe get Kaiyo to talk about something, it was a given that she had been in many a battle, so that could be interesting, but should he just ask straight away? And what would be the best approach, he swiftly realised that he was over thinking it, as he did many things, the good thing about small talk was you didn't have to really think about what to say, and it could be about anything. But it would probably be best to keep it on a topic which both didn't mind talking about.

He tried to stay relax as he spoke; it would make the conversation flow better, "Well, along as you haven't got anything important going on, we could talk about anything really, like..." he leaned back in his chair, so many subjects to talk about, the problem wasn't thinking of one, but choosing one, "erm, well, if you don't mind me asking, could you tell me a bit about my captain. You see I don't really know all too much about him, and considering he was a former member of your squad, I guess you'll know him better than most" he looked around the room nonchalantly, trying to show that he wasn't really bothered whether or not she answered the question.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:50 am

Kaiyo tilted her head to one side slightly, her blonde hair tickling her shoulder as her large blue eyes gazed, quite curiously at the man. He was, at the very least, trying to be calm, but Kaiyo was all too used to people feeling tense around her to not notice. It was a form of kindness that she never mentioned it, instead she just shrugged complacently. This relaxed attitude was a lively break from the disgruntled squad members she'd been yelling at all morning. 'I'm only busy when i choose to be' she grinned, not seeming to notice the humour behind her words.

At Kao's mention, a glimmer of joy flickered across Kaiyo's face, she missed him, as she did all of her friends. 'Hmmm...' she pondered out-loud, trying for once, to think of her words before saying them, she owed the man that justice, 'Great fighter, loyal, trustworthy, kind...He's a good Captain to have' she concluded with a gentle nod. Kaiyo wasn't ignorant to the rumours surrounding Kao, in fact she had at one time been quite concerned with them, before conceding that perhaps they were just rumours; lord knows she has enough of her own to keep her busy.

'How about you Saitou? You after a Captain spot in the future?' she smiled, not asking through any ulterior motive or through some twisted malice, the sincerity of her voice was brushed forwards with her innocent smile. Genuine intrigue was actually the reason, because anyone after a Captain spot, had to be a pretty confident fighter...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:57 am

The question caught him off guard, he would be lying, if it never crossed his mind, but would he be up for being a captain, someone who people depended on, the captains, are essentially the power of the soul society, without them, there would just be a couple hundred men and women wearing black, and waving their swords around, without knowing what to do, but for someone like himself to become captain, would be ridicules, or that's what he thought, but then again, he didn't have an awful lot of confidence in himself.

He shook his head so he could think of a suitable answer, it wasn't like she was offering him a captain spot, it was just something to talk about, he was once again over thinking a simple question, so with that in mind he just blurted out an answer, "well, I would enjoy being captain, don't get me wrong, but I'm not what you would call, captain material" once those words came out, he thought that might not of been the best way of saying it. After all this was the squad 11 captain, someone who is in charge of a combat squad, so Bishamon essentially saying he was too weak to become a captain, might not go down too well.

Then again, what's the worst that could happen, it’s not like she was going to test his strength, which would just be crazy.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

Not quite Captain material, that was something that struck a cord with Kaiyo; she herself had never assumed Captain's to be cut from a different cloth to others. Perhaps they were all just lucky co-incidences, because no Captain was similar to another, and she especially had never assumed her dreams would make it to fruition. The girl began to chew on her bottom lip gently, an old habit from thinking about people for a bit longer than most. It made a bit more sense now of course, why the man was so on edge, and so reluctant to show it. A severe lack of confidence can do that to a person...To most people.

Her eyes lit back up as she finally grinned, reluctant to share her thoughts, or perhaps her answer was really all she was thinking of, 'Being a Captain's fun, but the coat's look a bit silly for combat' she smirked, if memory served, that had been her own response when asked if she would take up the highest rank in the 11th squad. Suitable, but that was of course after she'd beaten the old Captain.

Her thoughts had strayed once more, so in a bid to give back to the community (somehow) the short girl leapt up to her feet. 'Well why don't we test that out then!' she smiled, holding her hand out to Saitou. Her smile fixed firmly onto her sweet face, expectant of some kind of answer. Few would turn down her offer course, in fact lot of Academy students wrote daily to the Captain in request of combat, but this guy seemed like he had more of a need for it.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 am

Bishamon's eyes widened, he thought he misheard her at first, but that was not to be the case, he certainly wasn't expecting this, nor did he really want to fight her for that matter, even if it was just a friendly spar, people can still get hurt, and fighting a captain no less, he remembered that time when he entered squad seven, and his captain put him through, a test of sorts, and when he fought his own captain, he wasn't even using his blades, and he still managed to give him a good beating, fond memories or not, it was a good experience, and it would be interesting to know how strong the captain of squad 11 was, renowned throughout the soul society for being the strongest squad, but would it be worth being broken in two, just to learn that.

Well refusing a captain was something he wasn't going to make a hobby of, so he reluctantly accepted the offer, he took the captains hand, to show that he accepted the offer, and slowly got up.

Bishamon returned the girls smile, with one of his own, "well, how could I say no to such a pretty face" he was hoping that the captain would be under some sort of handicap however, fighting her without any sort of advantage, no matter how small, would be suicide, although whatever sort of handicap he were to have, it would still be suicide.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 am

Kaiyo smirked, a tingle of excitement rushing along her body. It was good the guy had agreed, however reluctant he may have been; people needed to start sharpening their skills. They'd need them very soon. That feeling that was driving her so hard recently, the genuine worry, and knowledge that people would die and it was all she could do to try and make sure it wasn't the ones she cared about. 'Good choice' she grinned, gripping tighter onto Bishamon's hand as she flash stepped through the barracks to the empty training ground. Appearing in a split second, the girl paused the excitement for a moment, fully aware that being dragged along by someone in their own flash step could sometimes curdle sometimes stomach the wrong way. Kaiyo smiled politely, her hands hovering around Saitou's body in case he fell or something. 'Sorry, i'm not very patient' she blushed slightly, apologetic for her own rash movements.

The Captain took a step back, her head rolling backwards as she took a moment to inhale the vast training room; the 11th squad always had the best training rooms, built to the size of a large gymnasium, and enforced so much that so far, only Kaiyo herself had been able to break through the walls. The air in the room was different as well, remnants of past battles that had clung to the air, flashing back to the hard pressed blades that had jabbed and slashed at their opponents. Kaiyo had always wondered if she was the only one who felt such things in a used battleground, her own keen-sight with combat had enjoyed the rush of even watching a good fight.

Her face dropped, glancing down at her hip as she realised she'd left her Zanpakuto in her office. Tenrai Zenpyou could live without her for one small spar, surely. 'Well then' she pondered out-loud, clearly surprisingly amused at her lack of a sword, 'I guess i'm fighting without my sword...You can use whatever...Any extra help you want for the fight?' she smiled, lifting her face to make direct eye contact. Of course she was forcing the poor bugger to spar with her, but she wasn't so heartless as to fight on her terms and not his.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 am

She seemed very relaxed as she kept a grip on his hand, but then suddenly flash stepped off, at a mind blowing pace, before he realised it, they were in a completely different room, as she finally let go of his hand, his vision was quite blurry, and his legs were a bit shaky, he must of been insane accepting her offer for a fight, as he got his vision back, and control of his legs again, it was a relief that she had no sword, getting all cut up, wouldn't be very fun, although, she was probably just as deadly without.

He loosened his neck; rotating it in circles, "no, I'm fine on my own" he wouldn't really get the same experience if he did have too much help. He slowly drew both of his blades, trying to analyse what would be the best cause of action, he didn't expect her to use an awful lot of kido, so close combat is probably her specialty, but then again Bishamon was a close range fighter. But even if he wanted to use kido from afar, the girls frightening speed, would quickly diminish the distance between the two, so sticking to what he knew best would be the only way to do this.

He took a breath, and then darted towards the girl, trying to perhaps catch her off guard, or maybe he was also impatient. As he got close, he attempted a simple jab with his left blade, aimed for the girl’s stomach, and then with his right, attempted a downward slash, aiming for the girls left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 am

Her blonde hair swayed up and down as Kaiyo nodded; rubbing the back of her neck as Bishamon rushed forwards. Un-phased by the fast attack the captain craned her neck to the side, grinning as she heard the crack. By this time, Bishamon's lunge was already hurtling towards her gut, his left arm raised in anticipation. Kaiyo twisted on the ball of her feet, moving to her right as she faced inwards, thrusting out her flat palm at Ham's left hand; trying to throw off his centre of balance. Kaiyo followed her counter, shifting the weight onto her left foot as she spun around, raising her right upwards as she brought the heel around towards Bishamon's face. Keeping her guard high as she did so.

In all honesty, it had probably been too long since Kaiyo had fought without her sword, and she was even un-accustomed to not having it's weight by her side; the issue was noted by the Captain when she dropped back into stance, away that her balance was slightly off. That wasn't a good habit to get into either. 'So...Why do you think i wanted to fight you?' she asked, not sounding rude, but a lot more direct and forceful than she had been in her past questions. Of course Kaiyo was still smiling, but more gently this time; afterall, this fight wasn't actually for her benefit. Not just yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:22 am

The captains reactions were impressive, but not surprising, Bishamon didn't expect such an attack to work, he could only watch as his left hand was forced to the side, making him go off balance for a second, he then saw a the captains foot being brought down fast, he tried to slip to the side of it, but he wasn't fast enough, to completely avoid it, as it crashed into his shoulder, with tremendous force, it was remarkable that his shoulder didn't pop out of place. He staggered back, trying to keep the grip on his blades, Kaiyo's question did give him some time to recover, which was welcomed, but it was a peculiar question.

He chuckled slightly "I don't really know, maybe you just want a fight, or maybe you want to see how strong the average shinigami is these days, or perhaps you were just bored" three possible answers, he managed to get the feeling back in his shoulder now, "So, why did you want to fight me?" he paused for a minute to let her answer.

He then threw his right blade in to the air, and pointed his free hand at the captain, "Bakudo 1, Sai!" he quickly caught his blade and then threw it like a spear, and followed up almost instantly with another spell, "Bakudo 21! Sekienton!" a cloud of red smoke filled the area, he hoped that would obscure her vision so she won't see the incoming blade, although, Bishamon couldn't see, so that could also prove troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am

He had good reactions, that was always helpful. Kaiyo relaxed her combat stance as he answered, her eyes tracing over his shoulder as he spoke. The girl couldn't help but smirk slightly at his answers, it was refreshing to fight someone who actually used his brain. Not that Kaiyo herself was a shining example of forethought. A nonchalant shrug swayed the girl's haori around a little, 'I guess i wanted to see how long you'll last' . Kaiyo wasn't talking about their current fight either, but whether or not Bishamon understood that was a mute point.

A split second after the words had spilled from her mouth, Bishamon threw his blade up into the air. Kaiyo grimaced, god she hated kidou; it was simply unfortunate that everyone and their friend chose to use Kidou when fighting against her. Probably because she could never read Kidou spells, in normal combat, each movement hinted a strike. In kidou, Kaiyo didn't have a clue what each damn spell was until it happened. The very basics she knew, but nothing brilliant.

A large maniac grin swept over her face as the first spell was cast; the girl allowed her arms to oblige, not trying to break the binding spell for the time being. Kaiyo's body bent forwards slightly as her arms locked behind her back, the thrown weapon glinting in a ray of sunshine was is hurled towards her. Kaiyo had only a moment to think, but it seemed odd to her that he might lock her hands back when she could still use her feet to evade the weapon. Then of course, like sods law was smiling down at her; the second spell hit. Like a bomb, the room was filled with a swirling red smoke. 'What the?!' At the very least, it hadn't been something that was sent spiralling towards her; that was a good thing right?

Kaiyo had held her view on the weapon right up until the smoke had hit, so she had a rough idea where it would land...hopefully. Of course you didn't need your eyes to see either, a person's Zanpakuto also holds their reiatsu in it, so if she was really paying attention, she could have sensed it. Not that Kaiyo actually had that much thought when she figured she could just dodge it. Her blonde hair fanned out into the smoke as Kaiyo took a quick step forwards, having about one second to flip up into the air. Kaiyo arched her back as she swung over her head, releasing her reiatsu just enough to break through the binding spell as she landed. Her hair messily covering eyes as she raised her head.

Using the red smoke thing as much as she could the Captain pushed off her back foot, certain that Bishamon would be trying to hear what was going on as she ran towards him; her feet pattering quickly along the wooden floor before- silence. Kaiyo had her eyes shut, she found it easier to sense people if she wasn't distracted by what she could see; which was incidentally only devilish clouds of red. Still, the moment before impact, the Captain had flash stepped to behind the shinigami. Leading with solid punch into the small of his back, the girl stepped to the side, bringing her right shin up for a strike to the kidney area.

The blood was finally starting to pump faster around her body, the exhilaration of a blinded strike was a good attack, and more impressive given the little amount of time, or seeming effort it took. Kaiyo was impressed, and that was usually no easy feat, but the shinigami still seemed to have a long way to come; she hoped she could assist him just a little.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Bishamon was silent, he couldn't tell if his own attack had connected or not, he waited and waited, but heard nothing, the waiting was agonising, for all he knew she could be standing behind him. The smokescreen was risky, almost like a double edge sword, if Bishamon's attack had failed, now the girl could hit him with a surprise attack, and to make matters worse, he only now had one blade, which wouldn't leave him defenceless, but due to the blades short size, the hilt was only made for one hand, so his right hand was useless, essentially having one hand tied behind his back, which wasn't good, as he needed every advantage he could get if he wanted to cause any damage.

But before thinking about that he would have to find her, and fast, as he tried to hear any movement, he heard nothing, until a quiet shuffling noise came from behind, but he couldn't react in time, as the girls fist, smashed into his back, the force behind it was fierce, and the girls small fists, really dug into his back, making the pain, that more unbearable, as his back arced, trying to escape the pain, he saw the girls leg coming round, Bishamon tucked his right arm in, and lowered it, to absorb to the kick, but that was just as powerful, if not more so, than the punch. Bishamon slid to the left, from the force of the kick, and then he extended his left arm, holding out his blade, and spun around, trying to use the momentum of the spin, to cause more damage, once he ended the spin, he shunpo'd back as fast as he could.

The smoke was starting to clear, and he spied his other blade, he quickly got over to its location, and picked it up, he tried to catch his breath, also trying to block out the pain coming from his back, he wasn't going to last much longer like this, if he wanted to impress he had to use whatever trump cards he had.

He tapped his right blade, onto his left blade, and as it made a dinging sound, he calmly spoke "Forget your troubles, Miwatasu Kyoudai" his blades both extended, they were now jet black, and where the size of normal katana. "So, do you are you trying to see how long I'll last in this battle, or how long I'll survive out there on my own? Sorry, I'm not too good at finding a deeper meaning in stuff like that" he let out a weak chuckle, and then got into a low stance, with his eyes fixated on the captain.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Kaiyo leant backwards, holding up her guard just in case the blade was closer than she'd expected; she'd been fine this time around. The faint sound of metal slicing through air was always a re-assuring one. Kaiyo stood back up straight as Bishamon went for his other blade. The girl shook her head side to side as it fell messily back into place; the red fading around her as she lifted her hand to watch the last whispering strands of red pigment dispersing through her fingers.

The clang of metal lifted her attention; just in time to watch the black tendrils chase along Bishamon's blades. Of course, all the scary Shikai's had black blades. Did that mean he used shadows? It was hard to tell, so Kaiyo gave up- she'd most likely found out very soon anyway. The matt darkness made Bishamon even look a bit more assertive; or perhaps that was simply the girl's perception of him that had altered.

Kaiyo took a few slow steps towards Bishamon, a light smile playing on her lips as she paused a few metres away from her opponent. Caught in a ray of light that had spilled in through one of the large windows above; making the girl look almost angelic. She shrugged, linking her hands as she rested them at the back of her head. 'But you seem so smart...You know why everyone's trying to train a bit harder, we're waiting for the war'. Kaiyo spoke with such a casual conviction, she was certain beyond doubt that a climax was coming. The man in front of her had been chosen by Kao to be placed into the 7th squad, and he seemed like a nice person to Kaiyo, so she saw no issue in trying to help the guy last a little longer.

The Captain dropped her arms, lowering her shoulders as her white Haori slid to the floor quite dramatically. Slowly untying her robe shirt as she took that off as well, revealing a white vest top underneath- clinging tightly to her athletic figure. Kaiyo rolled her shoulders forwards for a bit, before lowering into a combat stance herself. 'One more question.' she smirked playfully. 'Why did you become a shinigami?'.

Without waiting for an answer, Kaiyo leapt forwards- closing the distance between the pair in a matter of seconds. Golden shades of light began to spark around her small frame, her reiatsu leaking out as Kaiyo sensed Bishamon's. Gaining an impressive amount of speed, the girl leapt forwards. Pushing off from the ground as the floor cracked beneath her feet, aiming to land with an axe kick at Bishamon's shoulder, Kaiyo landed low, knee's bent as she lunged forwards. Not so much a strike as a tackle, the girl aimed to get her shoulder just underneath Bishamon's ribs as she tried to wrap her arms around him and knock him backwards. With any luck, landed him on the floor.

Kaiyo wasn't hitting the shinigami with full power, that seemed offensively rude, but she was slowly releasing more of her reiatsu, but not to a point that would suffocate the guy.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Bishamon's eyes flew wide open, "War?" he muttered under his breath, he listened to the words of the captain, why was she asking him all this, and why mention the war, with whom, when, why, before he had chance to respond to the questions, or ask any of his own, the girl was upon him, and he reiatsu had increased, to a point where even the air felt heavy, not enough to suffocate him, but enough to make it a struggle to move freely whilst she was so close, and Bishamon was sure this was only a portion of it, the girl once again performed one of those kicks, the speed was so great, he didn't even realise what was happening before it hit, and on the same damn shoulder no less, he groaned in pain, as his legs buckled under the weight of the kick.

He had to move, but not before the captains shoulder dug right under his ribs, and the momentum of the tackle brought him flat on the ground, his arms lay flat on the ground, "Ouch" he stated, with a hint of humour in his voice, for a normal spar he probably would of seen no point in continuing, as he had been completely outclassed, but he still wanted to prove himself, he gathered his breath, "Suwaipu Wo Wasure" the effects of his blades, were now active, although no visible change had took place, so hopefully the captain didn't suspect much, he slowly got to his feet. "That's a good question, one that I've long since forgotten, knowing me it was probably I probably owed someone a favour, and then wound up here" he laughed at his statement.

If he could land a blow on the captain with his left blade, that would give him a five second opening, he ran at the captain, and performed a few swipes and jabs with his blades, but they were feints, he then crouched down, and attempted a wide swing with his left blade, aiming for the girls, midsection, hoping that it would pass through her, and then he would follow up with his right blade, with a diagonal slash down.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Kaiyo smirked at Bishamon's feeble cry of pain, rolling across back up to her feet as she leant in closer to try and hear what he said. It seemed like a shikai thing, but Kaiyo didn't have the faintest idea what he said, so once again the ship had sailed on his Zanpakuto ability. Once again, it was shrugged off, since dropping her haori, Kaiyo had decided to enjoy the fight a bit more. Holding her guard up the girl cocked her head to one side, honestly quite shocked at his response, perhaps it was her lack of focus on other things lost in battle, but Bishamon's answer didn't feel as real. She'd quiz him on it later, as she was sure he would about the war. It seemed the lower ranks were yet to be privy to such information yet, it didn't matter to Kaiyo- people needed to be ready.

Then came the rush, Kaiyo twisted from left to right as she parried each strike, feeling a little as if they were going shallow before the left blade hit. The wide swing had caught the Captain off guard; her attention grabbed by a butterfly across the room. Expecting the usual pain, things seemed to warp as Kaiyo glanced down in slow motion. The blade sword sliding straight through her with nothing, no feeling, or pain or even blood. Then at the pit of her stomach, came a very different feeling, a rush of what Kaiyo could only describe as life that seemed to be tugged along into the dark metal. Ghostly whispers that dragged out her memory as her mind blanked. Their meeting, her offer for a spar, all gone...

'Pick up your partner and carry on!'
The words tumbled from her mouth from the hour prior, Kaiyo had just moved to the side to avoid a thrown squad member and her surroundings had shifted. The panic swept across Kaiyo's face as her body registered the attack so much faster than her brain could come to terms with that the hell was happening. The blonde Captain's expression turned deathly serious, an attacker- that was all she knew. Kaiyo's reiatsu unleashed in it's full power, a golden hue swirling around the girl as she turned into the attack. Moving into the attackers personal space as she grabbed his wrist with her right hand, spinning him around as she twisted his arm up behind his back into a lock. Practically snarling, Kaiyo kicked at Bishamon's feet, aiming to push him quite forcefully into the ground. The one track mind of the 11th squad Captain was at a loss, bewildered by the changing scenario that she had been thrown into, and left only to defend herself against a stranger that had appeared.

A sudden rush of air collided into the girl's chest, sending her stumbling back a pace of two as her eyes dilated in a contorted memory lapse. Kaiyo capped her reiatsu back up fully as she stood up straight. At a loss for words...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:54 pm

This was it, for whatever reason, the attack seemed to work, now for a blow that will at least cause some damage, but the complete opposite happened, the monstrous reiatsu released by the captain, was mind blowing, how could one posses this much reiastsu, it didn't seem possible, his body instantly broke out in a cold sweat, it felt as though he was going to die any second, by just standing next to her, the girl then quickly attacked, grabbing his arm, and twisting it behind his back locking it into position, a sickening crack came from his shoulder, followed by cry of pain, from Bishamon.

It was that same arm, the one that had received two thunderous blows from the captain, and now to be jerked around like that, it had at least been dislocated, or worse, and then being thrown to the ground, with a great deal of force, only made the pain, that more intense.

He was to blame for it really, he did have a feeling something like this might happen, someone with the battle experience of a captain, and a captain such as this, who lives for battle, it would only take her a second to react from an attack such as that, whether or not she was prepared or not. It was good luck, that she had forgotten her sword, otherwise that could have been the end of his life right there, and thankfully, his ability only lasted for around five seconds.

He let out a laugh, trying to mask the pain, as he laid face down, "You are one scary chick. Now if you don't mind, can we put an end to this fight? I think my arms had it" he slowly rolled over, so he was facing the ceiling, he didn't have the strength to stand, nor did he want to really.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Kaiyo's eyes grew wide with a realisation of events; her hand slowly moving to cover her mouth. 'I'm so sorry' she squeaked, her voice but a whisper or what it once was. In a fair fight, she held no regrets of apologies for injuries, but Bishamon had been mislead, and suddenly ambushed by more strength than someone of his rank could handle- the proof of that had been his cry of pain.

Kaiyo could feel her cheeks flushing bright red, burning heavily and all she could do was stare. Either she'd had a lapse of insanity, or it had something to do with Bishamon's shikai; both ways she was filled with remorse. Now feeling a lot more feeble in her stature, Kaiyo trotted over to her shirt, tugging it back on gently as she slung her haori across her arm and sat down next to Bishamon. '4th squad are probably already on their way...They tend to send a precautionary detail when i release my reiatsu' Kaiyo sounded quite embarrassed about this fact; most likely because she was.

Kaiyo sighed, rocking forwards onto her knee's to lean over Bishamon, gently moving around his shoulder to inspect the damage; praying to god she hadn't snapped the actual bone. The Captain dropped back down next to the shinigami. 'I think we can agree i now owe you one'
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:56 pm

He was still in a great deal of pain, but he tried to hide it the best he could, no point in making the captain feel bad, although it looked like that didn't help, as she already looked a bit disappointed in herself, although it was probably Bishamon's fault for using his shikai, so irresponsibly like that, well he hadn't used it an awful lot, so it was probably better to know the weaknesses of it sooner, rather than later.

He slowly sat up, at least the pain was in his arm, rather than in his back now, that was a positive, sort of. "Well, I probably should of guessed something like that might of happened, really you've done me a favour, showing me the weakness of it, so I wouldn't really say you owe me one. But you could tell me more about this war you mentioned, I heard a few rumours about it, but I thought nothing of it."

Who could the shinigami's possibly be at war with, could it be hollows, although that didn't really make sense, and there wasn't anyone else with enough numbers to do anything, that would be too much trouble, unless, possibly rogue shinigami's, there was quite a lot of them, and a couple being captain class, he stopped thinking about it, and then just waited for the captain to tell him what she meant by it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Kaiyo flinched involuntarily to help Bishamon sit up, forcing her hands back onto her lap as she glanced down to the floor instead. Pretending she hadn't noticed his winces of pain, it seemed more polite to save his pride now. That, and his question was quite difficult; Kaiyo had to assume the powers that be were keeping impending doom on the down low to avoid a mass panic. The girl sat with her legs loosely crossed, running her hands along her knees for a moment of thought. Always the impulsive one, it seemed so odd that kaiyo was thinking on the matter so deeply recently- no more.

The Captain looked back into Bishamon's eyes, 'The war against the rebels, the one's who've abandoned Soul Society are planning to destroy it, and tear down the system that was built to protect others...The rebel forces are stronger than ever, and even now their growing, we don't even know what kind of an army they have, but we know it's not looking good...We just have to be ready for anything' she smiled lightly, Kaiyo didn't want the people she cared for becoming a statistical casualty; like so many would.

The meaning behind her smile was becoming more clear, the care that Kaiyo held for others, even people she had only met an hour ago. 'And some people don't want those changes that are going to happen, and it's going to split our own army when we need to stand together' Kaiyo seldom spoke with such wisdom.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:20 am

Bishamon listened closely to what the captain was saying, to think, things were already this bad, and he knew so little about it. And it seemed even the captains didn't know an awful lot about their power and their numbers, which was most discomforting. How can we win when we don't know much about the enemy, and considering they used to be shinigami's, they would probably know a lot about our forces. It already seemed like a losing battle.

He let out a quiet sigh, he wasn't really a fighter, he didn't hate fighting, but he didn't really like it, so war didn't really suit him, but then again, there can't be many who liked the idea of war, so he would just have to suck it up.

But why was she telling him this, if Bishamon hadn't heard about it before now, he probably wasn't meant to know just yet, was it the guilt of hurting him, or was it just her nature to help others, either way, he was thankful, knowing about this would give him time to prepare.

"So, do they claim to have a motive in this? Or are they just doing this because they enjoy destruction, and battle that much? And when will this happen?" He had more questions, but he didn't want to stick his nose in were it didn't belong, although he probably knew more than he should.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 am

Kaiyo moved her hands behind her as she leant backwards, glancing monotonously up as the ceiling. 'Ummm' she mused, sitting back up straight to answer; as best she could. 'They think Soul Society is corrupt i think... they're kinda hard to talk to though' she pondered out-loud, it was true, ascertaining the true beliefs of their motivation was hard for no other reason than they didn't talk, so much as try to kill everyone they saw. It was quite a hassle really. Though it stood to reason that impending doom wasn't named so because it was a proverbial walk in the park.

Kaiyo ran her hand through her hair gently, ruffling the back slightly as she spoke, clearly not overly at ease with this topic. It didn't make her uncomfortable really, but the last time she shared information like this, the central 46 weren't best pleased with her- they had a love hate relationship really. It couldn't be helped. 'We don't know when they'll attack, but, probably within the next few months'. All the rebel activity has been growing loads recently, and whole squads are being investigated. The 10th squad particularly was under a fair bit of scrutiny, though everyone was being watched more closely nowadays.

Kaiyo smiled playfully, nudging Bishamon's healthy shoulder slightly, 'I wouldn't worry about it too much, but when it all kicks off, i'll keep an eye out for ya' Kaiyo giggled slightly, the prospect of killing hundreds of people didn't appeal to her either, a good fight did; but killing someone set to cause chaos was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:09 pm

She spoke as though she experienced their power first hand, or at least met one of these rebels, but would it be appropriate to ask about that, he already knew too much, so it wouldn't be good to go digging more into it, but he had to know, and only a few months away, now that was a daunting prospect.

He let out a slight chuckle, still with a hint of pain in his laugh, "Well that's good to know" he said as he gave the girl a smile. He knew that was a joke, as the captains would probably be the last line of defence or doing something much more important than looking out for shinigami's of Bishamon's level, but regardless, that did make him feel better somewhat.

He looked down to the ground, almost like he was scared to ask, "Erm, captain. You say they are powerful, how do you know this? Have you met, or fought one of them? And are these rebels to do with the former squad 10 captain who went rogue?" It would sound pretty stupid if none of that was true. He turned his head to face the captain once more, to await her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Talk (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talk (Kaiyo)   Small Talk (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talk (Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next