The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:52 am

Kurama had made it to Ireland. It took another ferry to get there in this gigai however. Shunpo would have been the preferred means of travel but Kurama felt that finding a new gigai was more pertinent to his survival than speed was at the moment. It had been roughly two days now... two long days, but at least he was here now. He wasn't exactly sure if his reason for travelling here was worth the risk that staying in the area left him.

It'd been so long since he and Takuya had used the well that he wasn't even sure if he remembered where it was located. Though if he could find it, he may be able to use it to escape to the Soul Society. No one would think of looking in it's vast mountains and forests for a man that's supposedly still on Earth. Without any chance of the portal alerting the Seireitei to his presence, he should be able to rest long enough to think of some kind of plan.

Kurama walked off the ferry and stepped onto the dock. The city was fucking huge... this wasn't going to be easy. Not only would he have to search everywhere within a ten mile radius of this place, there were Shinigami literally crawling all over the city. Little did Kurama know, but just a few hours ago, info on his whereabouts had reached the Soul Society and this info also included his new appearance...

"Alright, here we go..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 am

Shikuro had arrived some time ago before, ofcourse there had been others long before himself, yet this was a matter of surpreme secrecy and delicasy. It wasn't like there never was any Rogue Shinigami escaping. Yet this was one that couldn't be allowed, the damages could be too great. The Shinigami's patrolling the city where ofcourse not the weakest of the bunch, many would be fullfledged Shinigami's and most of them from the 11th Squad. But compared to the prey, they could be considered as fodder, to the Captain on the loose.

Shikuro had originally requested that the subordinates could stay back, when he recieved the orders of this mission. Though the request was denied at the spot, the odds of Shikuro finding the target at his whereabouts alone, was just too small. No matter how fast he was. Upon his orders, he was given a picture of the person he should be looking out for, and he was told along with that the name, he could still remember the shocking experience... He was sent to hunt a former Captain, this was no picnic, when he had been called he had first expected to e going after a high seated subordinate But a captain, this was certainly terrifying.

He was quick to be set into things, recieved a headset for the abbility to know what was going around everywhere, he knew this was about stradegy as much as morality, one thing was that someone found him, a whole other they should have the guts to turn him in. Many might have had relation to the captain before this, which could make things alot difficult.
As he had gotten the headset he was quick to figure out a plan to make all this work.
"Everyone listen, I'm Shikuro Nara Vice Captain of Squad 11, I take charge now... All Medics should be under protection of one seated member at all times, if not with a medic always travels in groups of 3 or more... all groups may not travel further than 100 yards from a medic... They are you lifeline and those who make sure you get back home... Don't engage the Target if it can be avoided... alert me and shoot a kido up into the air, and I'll be there to take care of him!"
A brief silence on the radio, Shikuro raised an Eyebrow, it seemed like everyone had understood, yet there was no feedback.
"Is that clear!?"
He more or less shouted, where the respons was a clear Hai along the radio, he sighed lightly, turned towards a sensor and a ¤th squad member, he wasn't going to just sit around and do nothing.

He ordered both of those two to stick close to him, at all time but in hiding they shouldn't be going out risking for him, they both understood clearly, and then he went on his way though while the Shinigami's where running about on the streets, he took an intirely diffrend approach, he picked the tallest building nearby made his markers to those following him and went on ahead, from there he could watch most of the city, from here he could watch ad hopefully find him before anyone else could get hurt. now he just waited let the sensor and his subordinates work. for now all he could do was wait, and prepair himself for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Night was beginning to fall, that was good. The night offered reduced visibility and cool air, both of which would work to his advantage. There was little he could do about the Shinigami that specialized in sensing, they would know something was up sooner or later, not because they could sense Kurama through his powerful series of kidos, but rather because they were powerful enough to also obscure any other shinigami that may be hiding within about 30 yards of him. That would be noticed for sure...

Speed was Kurama's tactic, the kidos allowed him to forgo stealth and use his max power to tear through this city like a bat out of hell, if only he knew where he was going. About 40 minutes he spent searching, flash stepping from building to building, alley to alley, searching for anything familiar. After another ten minutes he caught sight of the road he needed follow, it was older and hidden behind several tall building. Kurama assumed he'd entered the industrial district of the City of Dublin... 'Wonderful.' He thought... 'Now just how many shinigami do you think are crawling about this place?' He couldn't see anyone around, though he figured that'd be the idea at any rate. 'Well the longer I stand here the higher chance I have at being caught by some wandering pat-' Suddenly a low-leveled kido rocketed into the air with a bright red glow. 'Crimson strike... Obviously a signal that I've been found out.' "Well shit."

Stopping where he stood at the base of some tallish building, some silo he assumed, he dispelled his kidos. If they had spotted him, there was no point in wasting the energy to keep them going at this point. Kurama didn't see anyone jump out at him all at once, so he assumed their orders were to wait for some head honcho to appear. 'A captain no doubt...' He'd wondered how long it'd take before they realized anyone else was no match for him. Kurama left his gigai and tossed it to one side, letting his spiritual pressure fill the area. His hand fell to his blade as he waited for someone to appear... Wonder if it'd be someone he knew...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Shikuro wasn't really the most patient type of person but ofcourse there was the chances of the info that he had been giving was a false trail and he was just wasting his time, he really couldn't know before he was told otherwise or had found the target here. He rubbed the back of his head lightly taking a glance back at the people behind him, ofcourse the sensor was keeping quick track of everyone running around, though it would prove difficult with the number of people yet he still did a good job, moving on he looked over upon the medic he had gotten, though he seemed slightly frightened he proberly knew that was the person who Shikuro life might depend on at the end of all this.
He shaked his head, looking ahead, not wanting to let the thought swmp his head, his next thoughts went over the target the few things he knew about him, it wasn't alot but that was proberly something they had in common, not knowing their enemy. Still uncertain he was the best for this job, he just knew he had to pull this one through, it was a matter of pride.

As the hours went by Shikuro had sat down, letting the comforting darkness sweep around him, too many darkness might be a hindrence, but for him, he was praticly just standing on one big shade, and that was something Shikuro's powers liked alot. Night time was where Shikuro could feel safest.

Soon, Shikuro's eyes sprung up, at the sound of the silence breaking, he was up on his faster than most else would be able to, he went about turning around to the people that had been there all along.
"I go ahead, and you follow up the best you can when getting closer, you don't enter the actual battleground just stay close enough to be able to assist me should something go wrong..."
That was about all there was to say and as the last spoken word had come out he was gone from their sieigh allready moving over to the highlighted spot, he made a quick detour down meeting the Shinigami that had found the person ofcourse they quickly, pointed out the man who had delibertly stepped out on his own, which now meant Shikuro had to be cautious.
"Thank you... now take some distance this is my fight..."
Shikuro made another Flash step, in the step drawing his Zanpakuto, he landed down on the road facing the target, his facial expression as serious as ever just keeping some distance.
"I suposse I should thank you for not taking out those who found you?"
He took slow step forward, his eyes glancing about from time to time, trying to figure out weather this was a brave decesion, or just a tricky one. a trap could have been the reason afterall.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:59 pm

The man that stepped out wasn't exactly what he expected. If this man was a captain, there were slim pickings these days... and to top it off, the guy had thanked him for not killing his subordinates. Not that Kurama was technically allowed to attack them according to his zanpakuto, but that was neither here nor there. Was the man trying to lower Kurama's guard? That wasn't exactly an easy task considering what he'd been through the passed few weeks... In the end the outcome would be the same, they would attempt to capture him... and that was something he wasn't going to allow.

"Save your breath, you are here to place me under arrest is that it? Squad Eleven from your uniform... Is Kaiyo with you?" Kurama hoped he wouldn't have to fight her as well, that would be a challenging fight indeed. He shook off that thought, even if he could stand a chance against her, the mere thought of doing so put a tight knot deep in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:24 am

Shikuro closed his eyes, if this was a trap this guy weren't good at making them, he couldn't see anything, Rather than that he was just trying to grasp what kind of power he would be up against.
"Yes by order of central 46, I'm here to put you under arrest, Himura, Kurama..."
He opened his eyes, ofcourse Shikro weren't anything near the level of a captain, but it wasn't like he was that far apart in abbility, Shikuro held a reputation of making the impossible, possible. This was just one of those cases. Shikuro speculated for a bit, wondering weather he should reveal Kaiyo wasn't here. It wasn't good to play with your cards open, but yet tricks weren't really something Shikuro held close to his pride.

Shikuro took a deep breath, cooling his head off, to calm down, his adrenalin had allready started pumping next to Kaiyo this was most likely the strongest opponent he had ever faced, and Kaiyo was no joke. the levels between her and this guy was proberly a bit large but still that wouldn't really make his chances. To make this even doable he needed to keep the fight going and take out this guys resources bit by bit, keeping his own up.
"Apologies if I weren't the expected... But beleive me take me lightly and it will be your downfall"
Last word said before a slight movement set him off, a series a flash steps quickly closed in the distance between them, untill he appeared infront of him, thusting the tip of his Zanpakuto after Kurama, though the attack wasn't the one where he put his full hit in on, hit or no, he would upon any impact make another flash step, apearing behind him, his Zanpakuto slashing horizontal after Kurama, a very simple series of attacks for a speed based fighter, not that many could keep up with Shikuro anymore he just needed to know if this guy could.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 am

Kurama watched as the man lunged toward him. Being a man who specialized in speed himself, he was able to follow the motion with relative ease. Though he would admit that at least this guy was faster than most. Maybe even on his own level if Kurama were having a particularly off day...

He watched as the man stuck the tip of his blade out in front of him, he could tell this was a feint... it had to be... the first attack was always a feint... it was almost cliche. Though that wasn't all that bothered him about the attack. Kurama noticed that man's forearm muscles were not as tensed as one who'd planned on making shish kebabs out of his opponent would be. Instead it looked as if his legs were prepping for something.

Going with his gut on this one, Kurama waited for the blade to come close and hopped back a few feet. Allowing the blade to miss him, and just as he'd expected, the man used senka at top-speed. The only problem was, Kurama was faster. The captain used his own senka to appear behind the man and fired off a wordless kido. A simple thrust bakudo, which sent the lad several feet forward before he simply regained his balance. It was no more than a simple shove really, no attack was made, no further action at all really. Kurama was simply testing the lad's nerves... Squad Eleven proved to recruit exceedingly short-tempered individuals into its ranks. If he could unnerve this particular soldier, maybe he's get stupid and begin making rookie mistakes that Kurama could exploit.

"You know, it's kind of insulting to assume you can kill me that easily. You're going to have to try something a little better than that old trick. Hell, I've been shunpoing since my second year in the academy." Kurama smirked. "Let's see what that blade of yours can do." If Kurama could get the man to release his shikai abilities this early in the fight, he should be able to overcome them and finish the battle without worrying about some secret surprise attack at the end. "If you don't, I surely will... and I don't think you want your subordinates to see just what happens when their bodies reaches zero degrees kelvin..."

OOC: (I assume you'll have plenty of internal monologue, thinking up a strategy, to drown me out for a minute or so...)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:15 am

Shikuro miscalculated, or rather was unlucky to be facing a speed based character, though ofcourse that always had been the possibility when going out here, he just had to step on the tatics, Shikuro surely thrown back but to the tip of his blade scrathing along the ground to simply stop him and be able to get steady before too long, he looked up, taking a deep breath, to calm his senses. Troublesome as it was adrenelin was really what Shikuro would worry about most, the way just that could tick him into thinking he couldn't be touched, really a big problem on his side.

He stepped up, got perfectly steady, as there wasn't any retaliation, Shikuro calmly and relaxed brushed what minor dust there had come off his clothes. Speed had always been where Shikuro had briliated, but again this was a captain Shikuro might have accomplished being on Kaiyo's level in speed but she wasn't really the captain with the reputation of being the fastest.
Shikuro laughed, quite literally, ofcourse Shikuro wasn't going for the kill, his orders where only to kill if the odds of restraint where gone, and so soon in a fight nothing is impossible.
"It would be a pretty bad arrest if you where dead..."
Shikuro let his blade all up on his shoulder standing relaxed, Ofcourse the most simple stradegy of fighting was taunting the other into doing something stupid, and Shikuro was pretty sure he had found what made this guy tick, or atleast what he pretended made him tick. But allas a good taunt weren't really good if you seemed to be really into the fight, so he had to atleast seem calm and relax, while his eyes went over the place, the buildings, a abandoned car here, all the places that could be used for his advantage ofcourse to be able to determinate how he could use what he should figure out how this guy was fighting obviously Shunpo was one thing, then there was the cold, extreem extendts it seemed, so that was something he had to take account for aswell.

Shikuro went over things then started to move he wasn't really much for smalltalking for as long as this guys abbiliies where uncertain he really couldn't use taunting to a whole lot, neither could he pull out his Shikai, as that would really just bring out more info about Shikuro than about the opponent.
His blade was drawn off his shoulder as he approached, his started moving more lightly on his feet knowing that his full speed was proberly needed for these test shots at this guy was neecesary, with a rather blunt attack Shikuro swung the blade in after Kurama, no ticks just one strong attack where his attention would be on reaktions.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 am

'Really? He's expecting me to surrender? I heard Squad Eleven wasn't the brightest but if he expected to survive this one, let alone take me in, he was sorely mistaken.' Kurama watched as the man attacked again, this time it looked a little more honest, so he decided he'd meet blades. The attack was strong but Kurama learned a long time ago that he needn't match the strength of the attack in order to block it, doing so only wasted energy and damaged a blade. Instead he angled the edge of his sword and put just enough strength behind the block to cause Shikuro's the slide harmlessly down the length of the Captain's blade. "Byakurai." With his left hand pointed at Shikuro's torso, he let loose a bright bluish-white colored beam of electricity erupt forth...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 am

Shikuro frowned, maybe he was just testing this guys strengh but making kido's at such short range twice in a row, this time punnishment was neccesary, and Byakurai was by far the Kido used most against Shikuro in the past. mostly the only reason why Shikuro noticed the Byakurai comming was cause this was twice this guy used Kido with that hand so ofcourse his attention would be dirrected at it, even more when it was pointing, Shikuro lets the blade slide off jumping up while its slidding along the blade, it was time to kcik things up a notch. Kurama's best choice here had proberly been blocking and then counting with something else than a Kido.
"Hado 31: Shakaho!"
From his left free hand a red energy ball would appear, which soon would shoot down at Kurama From above at pretty close range, Shikuro knew that if this hit or not he would be taken away by the explotion lightly, ofcourse this Kido was without its chant so its strength weren't as much as it could be but it was still rather destructive.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:11 am

As if Kurama hadn't had enough kido fired at him in the past couple days, yet another fiery blast was coming down on him. "Bukudo 39! Circular Shield!" A large spinning disk formed between the guard of his zanpakuto and his free hand and spread outwards to catch the blast, protecting Kurama from all but a little ruffling of his robes. He smiled this man didn't seem to have very many skills at his disposal, if this was all he could muster then Kurama would have little to worry about during the course of this battle. He started looking around to see if any other Shinigami were advancing on his location, it was very possible that this Shikuro was just buying time until someone else could come to his aid. His mind fell back on Kaiyo, if he had to fight his friend, he wasn't sure he'd be able to go through with it. Kurama then decided he'd have to finish this guy off before something like that could happen.

"Bow before the Frozen Sage!, Kurounin Aisu!" All of a sudden, Kurama's Zanpakuto transformed into a nodachi, his left hand moved to the hilt to more easily hold the 48" blade that now shimmered before him, the engravings gleaming in the faint light...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:44 am

Shikuro sighed lightly, landing safely on his feet, this was really not the expected choice an actual block. And now he was pulling out his Zan for the job, it would mean he had won at bringing out his Zan first, but it was rather soon. Too soon infact Shikuro's preperations weren't done. But doing the discrete had that option in not getting done in time, he looked down the the side, those small flames from the blocked Kido wouldn't really give him much.
He took a deep breath holding up his two fingers pointing at Kurama though the actual target was the car behind him, so even if standing still Shikuro would "miss" Kurama.
"Hado 4# Byakurai"
With that said his fingers let out a bean of white lighting which would most likely just hit, causing the car to explode. If that would happen Shikuro let out a deep sigh, afterall this would most likely expose Shikuro intent all along, which would make the whole doing it less valuable. Annoying as it was he proberly where gonna need it later. He held out his blade, ready for what to come, he was going to hold out for as long as he could, he needed to know weather he could withstand his Shikai without one, ifnot the battle was lost.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:49 am

Kurama leapt to the side, making sure he was well out of the way of the oncoming kido. What he didn't realize though was that he was not the target... A nearby car was stuck by the beam which caused the gasoline within to ignite and explode. Bits and pieces of glass and metal flew outward, leaving only a flaming hulk behind. Kurama was nicked by a few of the pieces, leaving minuscule holes in his robes and even smaller cuts on his skin. He found the attack to be more of an annoyance rather than painful, but perhaps the car was meant to distract him? Or perhaps to cut back the chill in the area. The second seems more logical so he stuck with that theory. If this man was trying to heat things up, that meant he knew that this captain he now faced would be too much to handle while in his element.

"What? Is it too cold for you? I dare say I'm only just getting started!" Kurama raised his zanpakuto straight up in the air. "Touketsu Reiki!" His voice was consumed by a powerful arctic wind that seemed to burst out from nowhere. Along with it came thick snow clouds which not only let loose a blanket of snow so thick that Shikuro's visual of Kurama was slowly becoming obscured, but dropped hail the size of marbles. Already the storm contested some of the most powerful this city had even seen, and it seemed to be increasing in power as time passed.

Kurama simply waited for his opponent to make the next move, feeling his spiritual power increase as he absorbed the reishi that the storm bestowed upon him. His spiritual pressure becoming more and more powerful, the flames of the car wreckage all but suffocating under its weight...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Shikuro eyes rolled a bit, it would have had to be obvious but then again never doubt the obvious and consider it less important just cause its obvious. Shikuro takes a deep breath, yes it was getting colder but well its not like he can't take the cold. but it was rather uncomfterble. And as much as the Car was there to create some heat, but yes it was also some light misguidance in itself. Shikuro weren't really fond of thinking ahead, though he sorta had to at the moment. He was afterall facing someone which most likely was outclassing Shikuro is likely everything.

Ofcourse Shikuro as in luck it was night hous which gave him the greatest boost earth could ever provide his Shikai, there's a reason why people usually never face him durring night hours. Its a whole other level of speed and might whenfacing his Shikai.
"and I dare say you don't have the slightest idea of what kind of fight I can put up..."
Shikuro speculations went over the neccesarity of bringing out his own Shikai at the time, since it would greatly improve his odds but would it be better to pull them out later?
Though the intensivity of the power infront of him made him change that idea.
"Blacken them all... Hikage!"
He held his Zanpakuto out infront of him, the black straps of cloth wrapping up on his arms,as he called out its name he pulled both arms away from eachother and a burst of sheer presure was released sending and air burst away from him, though doubtfull Kurama would even notice.

Shikuro left arm was now covered by a very larg claw which plates ran all up along his arms, and his fingers had literaly been trned into weapon, on his right arm, the Shikai had black very sharp bladed armguard. Shikuro own Sword haven't changed much other than in its own presure. Shikuro held a defensive pose, being one of the best at counter attack with his many options in how to strike. Yet again this guy seemed to be a more kido based fighter so countering might not be the choice of action.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 am

Having what more or less equated to a stare down as the two waited for each other to act, the reiatsu Kurama was accumulating was becoming too much to bare. He had to release it in some form or another or it would release itself, which could potentially be painful. His spiritual pressure had been building itself to the point that the flames had snuffed out and a thick layer of snow and ice had covered the entire area around them. The Shinigami that were lying in wait had to back off several yards to avoid freezing. Hail the size of gumballs now fell around them, some breaking nearby windows, though most just banged off of the silos and other metal structures that surrounded them in this industrial park.

After about three minutes, a lifetime it would seem to two combatants, Kurama decided he was going to have to make the first move. The initial attacker usually had the downfall in the fight since the defender could have any number of things planned out ahead of time, waiting for his opponent to move in close enough. Though Kurama wasn't stupid, he never fought close quarters if he could help it. "Alright kid, enough games. Let's end this before I accidentally change the climate or something."

The former captain raised his blade and aimed it at Shikuro. " Aisu Shaddo!" The blade shattered almost simultaneously as he spoke these words, suddenly three dozen shards of ice were swirling around Kurama's head. Each shard seemed to double in size and break again, now six dozen shards swam through the air. Half of them continued to revolve around their master but the other half began making a beeline towards Shikuro. The speed in which the shards moved left them near-invisible to all but the trained eyes of a speed-based Shinigami. For Shikuro it wouldn't be much of a problem to view the shards, but for many of the others that watched from their individual hiding places, they might as well have been looking away for they wouldn't be able to make the shards out from any other piece of hail in the night sky.

As the shards crossed the area between the two combatants, they split into three separate groups. One broke off and came in from the right, the other flew in from the left, leaving the last to continue on as straight as it had started the attack. The shards weren't the most durable and could be shattered by spell or sword, but it wasn't very likely for him to come out of this without at least a few of the shards tearing gashes into his flesh...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 am

Shikuro stands still watching the presure rising in the grounds around him though this was nother than his usual spot next to the captain who's known for her trouble controling her presure it had made him somewhat used to having presure wear him down so it didn't have much effect anymore. He lets out a soft sigh, to calm himself down. Truth be told any logicle thinking person would have rushed in and attacked without letting your opponent power up. But Shikuro had the feeling this might be his only battle against this man if so he wouldn't fight it without having him at the top.

Shikuro smirked was he really this proud of his power to make taunts like that ofcourse it was cold but the excitement Shikuro was feeling took the worst of it.
"Ohh its gotten colder... didn't notice..."
He let a small smirk form on his lips, his eyes taking a twitch around to take in the urroundings fighting this guy, he wouldn't get a chance to look at it again. So better remember it all now, though at glimpse of the ground he had his first move against this guy.

The Ice was in motion, like hell he was going to stand and protect himself this was a moving game, he took a fast but strong step down making a pece of ice break off and take his place. While making a Shunpo away.
"Kage Yaiba"
His words echoed into his shadow the split second where the ice clashes down into eachother he where going to strike his Shadown having been empowered by the night time increasing both strenght and speed. Now this blade was comming out from him having landed behind him it was going to strike after his back.

//Edit to finnish it off, hate to do this...

The strike was just about to inbound into Kurama and Shikuro was certain it would be a hit and so it would seem it did though he vanished from sight, Shikuro went for the defensive as he was sure an attack was bound to happen, his eyes drifted over the place, from side to side, unsure weather to feel safe or not. It wasn't untill he noticed the weather changing back he noticed what had just happened here. "Ahh well..." He then called it in, slowly walking over to the spot he had vannished infront of him, looking down and what would seen like a stain of blood, though he couldn't be to sure, afterall it could be anything. And with that defined he headed home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)   Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Out of the Line of Fire Just Yet (Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1