The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) Empty
PostSubject: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Auryuu wandering around Rukongai, gets the sensation he is being watched he turns around to feel a disturbance in the air but does not see anyone or hear anyone he opens his mouth to speak "I know your here, show yourself", he says with a serious but calm voice "I know you are a soul reaper", for he knew the smell of a hollow and he could sense it easily even when the hollow was trying to disguise his presence.

"Get out of hiding now!" He was a little irritated but kept his cool, even so he began to draw his blade from the bottom of his skateboard
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Shin was wearing his usual grey hooded clothes and on his side was his zanpakto. His hooded clothes was looked down upon by others in the academy but he didnt care about what they said. Shin skipped class today and was sleeping on a roof in the rukongai district until he sensed the prescence of another academy student nearby. Shin sat up and put his goggles back over his eyes to see an odd looking man walking the streets with what seemed to be a skateboard and this interested Shin how he got one of them here in the soul society. Shin started to move across the roofs following the guy until he tensed up the moment he called out to him and the moment he did shin moved his hand towards his blades hilt and grasped it as he leapt from his position to land behind the guy.

"hmm you are good at sensing my prescence" shin said with a slight yawns as he looked upon the guy. Shin saw as he unsheathed his sword from his skateboard and as he did shin quickly unsheathed his and pointed it towards the ground. "i take it you wanna have a spar if so ill gladly, i need to get rid of this boredom" shin said as he waited for what the guy would say or how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 pm

"The winds disturbance is your fault huh, I think i've seen you around hopefully you can put up a better fight then the other academy students". Auryuu laughed loudly as his buster swords other edge slipped out his skateboard. He rode up a nearby building on his skateboard and ended up facing Shin.

With strong determination he waited paciently for Shins actions for he wanted to see if he was more special than the other lackeys.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:52 pm

"i disturbed the wind ehh, is that how you sense reiatsu i take it" shin said as he watched the guy pull out buster sword for a zanpakto wich seemed odd because his was the size of a normal katana but size never mattered it was how skilled you were with it. As the words left shins lips he leapt from his spot landing in front of the man and swung his sword in an upwards swing using one hand while the other was still in his pocket.

The force shin put in this swing was enough to break anothers arm upon impact but knowing if he blocked his large blade would absorb most of the blow causing less damage but still enough force to make the kid slide back abit. That is one thing shin prided himself in was his strength of his blows from just using one arm.

Last edited by Shin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:05 pm

While being pushed back Aruyuu Punched the rooftop Shin was on causing it to be unstable and then sent many balls of debris towards him with his "Hikkioen style: Obsidian Shooter". He did not see the outcome but he did hear some shifty movements underneath him still getting ready he rode off the building onto the building behind the current one and swayed around so fast he could not be taken by shunpo. (Speed 20)

"Is that all you got huh a weak attack like that huh how pitiful". Aruyuu responded and laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:10 pm

"hmm nice move" shin said as he started to feel the house sway back and forth and knew that people were in this house "why would someone try to endanger the lifes of others for a spar" shin said to himself as he quickly jumped off the roof so his weight wouldnt cause it to collapse. Shin landed behind the brute of a guy and brought down his sword in a downwards swing using his one hand again. "my atacks dont have to be all brute force as long as long as they are prescise they are more powerful than yours" shin said in his dull tone as his blade swung towards the back of this guys head.

Last edited by Shin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:11 pm

"Hmm your fast but not smart", Auryuu quickly kicked up his board so it would block the stab and then turned around to grab Shins wrist and kept the board inbetween his head and shins blade "You don't innovate thats your weakpoint haha". Auryuu quickly tossed Shin by the wrist off the rooftop and the slid down the long side of the building to follow him down.

He's fast and steathy but he doesn't know the fact that when he's behind me I can feel the disturbance of his body disturbing the heavy wind.

"What will you do now shinigami!?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

"hmm i see you watch were my weakspots are" Shin said as the guy said this but the moment he tossed him shin slightly laughed as he slid his way down the roof then muttered something. "Bakudo number 5, Senko" shin said under his breath and once he did a bright flash towards the guy knowing that this would temporaliy blind him. After the light shined shin braced himself then leapt into the air to let the guy slide by then land behind him about 10ft from the guy.

Shin then pointed his blade towards the ground then pulled his hand out of his pocket and pointed it to the sky "May the tears of those killed, of those harmed by those of wickedness deliver their judgement upon those around. Hado number 10, Rain of Pain" shin said and as he did the skys above darkened and water started to drop from above but wasnt normal water it was acid and would hurt the guy since he wasnt near him and the rain wouldnt affect shin at all.

Last edited by Shin on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Auryuu was taken off guard by the flash, but shrugged it off as being irrelevant so he could focus. The target just disappered I can feel the air again, but if he did he either jumped, went into a building a went underground, which Auryuu though was incapable from this Shinigami, then he had felt the air blocked from behind him knowing he was there. He then heard the name of his kido, assuming it affected the area around him, he quickly rode his skateboard into the nearest building while using his double buster as a ineffective umbrella, he then quickly ran up the building to the second floor and the kido had warn of a few drips of the acid had got on his clothing but it was just his clothing, and he didnt particularly care.

Auryuu broke the nearest window after shething his double busted in his skateboard so that it would slice things on the left and right sides of it. This my real swordskill, fool, he then jumped out the window doing a frontflip so that his board and sword were about to hit shin in the face and in the shoulders. "Can you handle this"?, he yelled very loudly at the other shinigami.

Auryuu then hopped off his skateboard before impact and jumped behind shin trying to hold him so he would be un-able to dodge the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:32 pm

"hmm you think a move like this would hold me" shin said as he looked back at the guy the through his goggles. "Hado number 1, Thrust" shin said and as he did this would forcibly push the target away from shin then as the skateboard combined with his sword shot towards him he rolled to the right but as he did it hit him in the shoulder causing a good gash on his arm near his shoulder which made shin feel a good amount of pain but ignored it as he hit the ground in a roll.

Shin landed on his knee and quickly sheathed his zanpakto and lifted up his arm which wasnt injured then pointed it towards the other shinigami. "The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul. Hado number 5, Fireball" Shin said and a fist sized dark green fireball shot towards the other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Auryuu saw the fireball and quickly blocked it with his skateboard, quickly using it to shove the fireball and put out the fire although burning his hands, rather recklessly. Pretty evenly matched here, but he doesn't understand I don't give up, Auryuu quickly rode the hot skateboard that still had ember on it, he rode up the the building and came down to go up the building next to it, increasing his speed even faster but this time he got away from the building and pointed towards Shin.

The moment he hit the ground he used his dominant leg to push up and increase speed so much the building behind him were burnt he ended up passing shin but had hoped his blade had cut him or maybe the impact was so great that hitting him felt like going through nothing, he turned around to see his results.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Shin watched as the other shinigami blocked the fireball then from what he could see burnt his palms then decided to ride his skateboard up the building then came back down and shot towards shin but as he neared him Shin leapt into the air dodging the blade by inches and holding the gashed arm with his good hand to stop the bleeding and landed on the building that the other shinigami came from from the previous attack.

"well this was fun but i dont feel like to get cut up anymore" Shin said slightly motioning to his gashed arm as he looked down to the guy who was now turning around to see what damage he did. "before i go you can call me Shin Karasu and now im headed off to get this fixed because it is preety deep" shin said before he started to run across the roofs towards the barracks of squad 4 to get patched up.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 am

Auryuu let him leave, as he counted this as a surrender. What a peculiar man, the strange man had disapered to the vicinity. We have some strange ones in the academy now adays . Auryuu sat in the building closest to him for some ramen. Taking the little amount he had in his wallet treated himself to the most expensive ramen they had.Life is good, I swear I haven't ate in a week mmm. Auryuu then quickly left to his house, he was really tired and had not slept the night before.

I wonder if he'll go rogue so many shinigami go rogue now adays, although I haven't really though about it,"hmmm".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)   Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strong Sensations (Auryuu & Shin)
Page 1 of 1