The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It Begins (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

It Begins (solo)  Empty
PostSubject: It Begins (solo)    It Begins (solo)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 am

It was time, the month dragged on and on, over the month any spare time he got, he was training, or getting stronger anyway possible, this was extremely out of character for him, but he did have a goal, or an objective in his training; the last time he met Takeshi, he wanted to help from Bishamon, and considering he did train him; for a short amount of time, but Bishamon always paid someone back when they done a favour for him. He knew that his training had been somewhat of a success, achieving shikai was evidence of that, although he hadn’t used it once since he learnt it, so he didn’t really know all that much about it, due to him only learning it a few days ago, but he did know that it would help him out considerably.

Bishamon scheduled a few days off, he was overdue for some anyway, and nothing was really going on in the soul society, so they wouldn’t be overly concerned if he was gone a bit longer than he said. But regardless of that, he was now in the world of the living, making his way to Takeshi’s house, which he had visited on more than one occasion, he remembered that Takeshi said he was bringing a friend, Bishamon presumed that he would also be as strong, or stronger than Takeshi, so Bishamon felt a bit out of his depth. He was now on the street where Takeshi’s house was, the time they agreed upon was vastly approaching; mid day was the agreed time and today was the agreed day. So with that in mind Bishamon began his stroll down the street, it was only a few houses down, until he was outside the rundown oversized shack Takeshi called a house, he took a breath to compose himself, and then made his way into house.

The door was still missing so Bishamon walked in “hello?” After his last couple of visits the smell of the cigarettes and beer wasn't too much of a shock to his nose, but still a foul odder, he was about to say it again, when he saw a man walk across the room, he had purple hair and clear blue eyes, Bishamon noticed he had a zanpakuto, “hey, i guess you’re the guy Takeshi was talking about” the man gave Bishamon an icy stare and smirked “pathetic.” Bishamon didn’t know how to respond, so he just laughed it off, he then felt an arm come round the back of his neck and heard a voice “stop acting all badass Minori” it was Takeshi who had said that, he then tapped Bishamon on the back and told him to follow them. They walked into a surprisingly clean room; there was a large table in the centre of it, cluttered with photographs and notes, Bishamon glanced at some of the photo’s but quickly reverted his attention back to Takeshi, as he stood on the other side of the table of the two, “alright, let’s get introductions sorted, Minori, Bishamon, Bishamon, Minori, okay good.” Bishamon looked at Minori but he didn’t give a response, we’re supposed to work with this guy? “He may act like a dick, but he’s strong, yes i’m talking to you Minori!” It was obvious that he didn’t care, at all.

Takeshi annoyance was also obvious, but he swallowed it and started getting down to business, “right, so your both here, which means that you’re ready for this” they both nodded, “good, so i’ve been looking into this group of humans, but there not ordinary humans, they are spiritually aware and they have, some incredible powers, which i don’t know all that much about what their powers are, i’ve only seen a small portion of what they can do” he looked up to make sure that they both where following him, Minori gave Takeshi his usual cold stare “so what” Takeshi eyebrow twitched “i’m telling you now, you idiot, well i have been noticing the lack of souls floating around the place, and it’s became apparent that this group is collecting these souls, but that’s not all, here’s where it get’s interesting, there also collecting shinigami’s, not many shinigami’s, but shinigami’s none the less, and they are also taking these shinigami’s gigai’s” this finally caught the interest of Minori, Takeshi smiled “so you guys ready to find out what there up too?” Bishamon gave him a nod, but Minori gave him a stare “answer me this, what’s with this guy, do we really need him? I could take these guys, why the three of us?” Takeshi grinned “these guys are that strong, it’s as simple as that” Minori sighed and then followed him and Bishamon out.

Two hours later

After a couple of hours following Takeshi; getting lost for the majority of it, but they where there now, they stopped on a roof of a small building, Takeshi then pointed to this dome shaped building, about 800 metres or so down the road, “so i take it that’s the place” asked Bishamon, Takeshi nodded, but he was still looking around “now, we wait for a soul to pop by, and then when they come to collect we intercept him or her” Bishamon nodded, and looked over to Minori, to see if he agreed, but he didn’t nod, he looked around, “there’s one” he jumped off the roof and went up to a drunk man walking down the street, and then he drew his zanpakuto and drove it into the man’s back, the man coughed out a lot of blood and then fell to the ground as Minori withdrew his blade from the man’s back, Bishamon stood there in shock, he just witnessed Minori kill a human, that had done nothing, Takeshi chuckled “a bit crude, but i suppose, this makes things faster” Bishamon grabbed Takeshi by the collar “what the hell is wrong with you?!” Takeshi quickly shoved his hand off of him “shut up, you’re asking for an ass kicking” Bishamon stepped back, he remembered that he was working with rogues, he then began to doubt if he could work with them, before he had more time to think, he heard a scream, he instantly turned around, and saw the soul of the man Minori just killed, running around like a headless chicken, Takeshi stepped on the ledge of the building “sort him out Minori, oh and get rid of the body, me and Bish are going to get in position” he patted Bishamon on the back and told him to follow, he reluctantly did as he said.

The plan was quite simple, they where a lot closer to dome building, and the soul was told to stand still in the middle of the street near the place, as Bishamon and Takeshi hid on the roof of a nearby building and Minori his in behind the man using a Bakudo that completely hid his presence from any spiritual aware beings. They waited a about ten minutes, they constantly kept their senses heightened, in case they felt anyone’s presence, until a spike in the calm spiritual pressure was released, Takeshi stood up with a large grin “there here” it was night now so you couldn’t see much, but you could tell they where there. Bishamon then stood up after Takeshi, and looked down the dark empty street; he couldn’t see a thing, until the street light started flickering on and off, and then all of the lights, which they presumed were broken suddenly lit up, there were two people standing in the middle of the street, one was slightly taller than the other, a fairly lean man, with long black hair, who wore a black suit with a red tie, and he had black tinted shades, the other smaller one, had short white hear, but was a bit more stocky than the other, he also wore the same as his partner, the smaller one sniffed “wooo! You smell that? Appears we have some shinigami’s in our presence!”

Takeshi and Minori saw that as a challenge and then shown themselves, Takeshi drew his blade, and spun it around in a mocking manner, and Minori stood there, relaxed and composed, but also looking like he didn’t care. The humans laughed loudly, and the taller one shouted “you think you can beat us?! A mere shinigami couldn’t even cut me!” the pair continued to laugh, and then Takeshi was about to charge, but didn’t. A droplet of blood, ran down the brown haired humans cheek, he was speechless, his eyes moved to see what happened and then the both felt a point of a blade touching their backs, “well well, looks like a mere shinigami cut you” Bishamon said with a sense of accomplishment, both of the humans stood there not moving, until the white haired one began to turn around, Bishamon saw this and quickly drove his blade into him, but something was wrong, the blade didn’t penetrate his body, it just passed through him, the man then laughed and walked straight through Bishamon until he was behind him, and the threw a left hook to the back of Bishamon’s head, he flew off, doing multiple roles, until he smashed through a wall of the building close to them, the taller one looked at the white haired one “you finish him off, i’ll take these two” the man nodded and headed towards Bishamon.

Bishamon found himself, in a closed coffee shop, but now it had a large hole in the wall, from where he crashed in, Bishamon stood up and whipped the dust off of him, and then looked up, he saw the white haired man blocking the entrance; he smiled and walked towards him “i’m your opponent, kid.” Bishamon sighed and drew both of his blades, “two blades, eh? Interesting, we could use you” said the white haired man, Bishamon smiled “sorry, but that doesn’t interest Me.” the man laughed and walked towards Bishamon, who quickly swiped both of his blades, at the human, but the blades yet again passed right through him, and then the man walked right through Bishamon, until he was behind him, he the swung his fist around, aiming for the back of Bishamon’s skull, which he managed to dodge, by ducking it, and then he spun around leading with his blades, the man quickly jumped back to avoid it. Bishamon stood up tall and smiled “you dodged, which means you could of got hurt, that’s good to know” the man’s cocky face dropped to annoyed one, “that won’t change anything!” he shouted as he charged towards Bishamon, he swung a flurry of punches, which Bishamon swayed in and out of, until he hit a wall, he swiped his blades upwards, but they passed through the man, he smiled and through a right-straight at Bishamon’s face, which connected hard, but he managed to keep his footing, and then grabbed the man’s arm which punched him, the man struggled, but Bishamon didn’t let go, “i have a theory, you can’t do that trick of yours, when i’m holding onto you like this.” The human’s eyes widened, as Bishamon drove one of his blades into the man’s stomach, he staggered back spitting out some blood, but then charged at Bishamon once more, he didn’t expect him to do it so soon, “crap!” the man unleashed a barrage of punches on Bishamon’s face, when his barrage ended, Bishamon dropped to his knees, in a daze, the man then unleashed an uppercut, which smashed into Bishamon’s jaw, he flew back, and then lay flat down on his back, the man turned around “i guess i’ll see how Taka, is getting on.”

Bishamon quickly shot back up, and stabbed the man with both of his blades, but they passed right through him, “damn it” he mumbled, he was sure that he caught him off guard, the man turned around and grabbed Bishamon’s throat and held him up as high as he could, this guy was incredibly strong, the man’s grip tightened, on his throat. Bishamon struggled to point his finger at the man, and weakly said “hado number 1, Thrust” the man skidded back, a few yards, but not far, however his grip on Bishamon was released, and he dropped to his knees once more panting for breath, the man laughed “now what? Your pathetic” Bishamon slowly stood up with a sly grin on his face, “looks like, this battle is over” the man looked at him curiously, then Bishamon held out both of his blade, “forget your troubles, Miwatasu Kyoudai” he then tapped his left blade on his right, and then his spiritual pressure raised to its max, and then the blades stretched, and became two long black katana, the man looked at Bishamon in shock, “is that, your...” Bishamon finished the man’s sentence “my Shikai? Why yes, yes it is” Bishamon’s eyes looked more sinister, he then took a practise swing with his blades, and then charged, doing multiple swings with both of his swords, they were all either dodged, or passed through the man, “you just don’t get it! You can’t kill me!” shouted the white haired man, as he punched Bishamon in the gut, a small thin lipped smile appeared on Bishamon’s face, and then calmly said “suwaipu wo wasure” and then swung up with his left blade, and it passed straight through the man, but this wasn’t his doing, this was the power of his shikai, the man looked around “who the hell are you?” he asked, Bishamon then quickly swung with his right blade, and sliced right through the man’s throat, blood sprayed from his cut throat, and then the man dropped to the ground.

Bishamon leaned back on the wall, and caught his breath, and then flicked his blades forward, to seal his swords, “now that’s brutal” Bishamon’s eyes widened and looked up, fortunately it was Takeshi, standing there, he looked like he had a good beating as well, he had a large cut on his forehead, and his clothes were pretty torn, he then gave Bishamon a smile “you done pretty good, come on, we managed to keep the other one alive, we’re going to interrogate him.” They both walked out the battered coffee shop, Bishamon saw the brown haired man, unconscious on the ground, and tied up, by some sort of kidou, Minori looked as though he hadn’t fought, which wasn’t too surprising, as Takeshi would probably won’t this guy for himself. “What do we do now?” Bishamon asked, Takeshi patted him on the back “me and Minori are going to take him back to my place, i have a room, with sekiseki rock built in, so we will keep him there for a week, and then we start the interrogation, he will be so weak from hunger and thirst that he will be too weak to keep his mouth shut, you should go back to the soul society, get some rest, and then come back in a week” Bishamon nodded, too tired to talk anymore, and watched as Takeshi and Minori left, taking the human with them.

“Well, i guess i’ll get some sleep” he then slowly walked off, heading back to the soul society, for some much needed rest.

Back to top Go down

It Begins (solo)
Page 1 of 1