The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A boring lesson (Shin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

A boring lesson (Shin) Empty
PostSubject: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 am

The district of Rukongai was never the best sight, people on the side of the streets either begging for money or suffering from an illness or starvation, Bishamon hated coming here, it always depressed him somewhat, probably because he use to live in this same district before he became a shinigami, those memories are best to be forgotten, he has a new life and that part of his life best be forgotten.

Back to the matter at hand, he was showing a shinigami student around Rukongai, something he hates doing, he didn't like coming to Rukongai anyway, and he didn't like being an instructor for the day as well, but it couldn't be helped, he owed a favour, so this was what he was stuck with, at least it was only one student rather than a number of them.

He looked over to the student, he wasn't a fan of awkward silences, so he turned to the student "My name is Bishamon Saitou, nice to meet you" he then looked away from the student and glanced around, nothing was going on, this wasn't the most dangerous district so at least they wouldn't be in much trouble. They carried on walking as he waited for the student to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:43 am

Is been a few weeks since shin has arrived at the soul society and now he was already being guided around town by another shinigami. Shin was wearing his grey hoodie and black clothes underneath and with his black goggles on but he never wore the shinigamis casual clothes nor the academy students attair thats why he was slightly looked upon weirdly at the academy but was still given a zanpakto which he kept strapped to his side. Shin followed the other shinigami silently listening to how he introduced hiself and greeted him as they walked the streets of the rukon district. "the names Shin Karasu" shin said breaking the silence but went back to being quiet as he analyzed the streets and saw how the poor flocked them.

"this is odd why would a place like this have the poor and dying also" shin thought to himself but let the dark thoughts leave his mind as he continued to walk the streets with the shinigami named bishamon.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

This guy obviously wasn't the talkative type, it was obvious by the way he dressed he kept to himself, he spoke his name quietly, but Bishamon managed to hear it, Shin Karasu, well that’s what he gatherd anyway. There was a silence for moment as they continued walking, he let out a sigh, this guy was the only person he met who was less talkative than him, which meant he would have to start the conversation, which he should do anyway considering he was a teacher for the day, he once again looked around.

"Well i might as well tell you what we're doing, basically when you graduate, you will probably be assigned to boring posts like this, so it's basically getting a feel for what you will be doing. But these districts don't usually give you too much trouble, but you always need to be weary, people around here don't take kindly to shinigami's, so be careful, one could attack you at any moment" he then thought what else to say for a quick second "oh and, never use your sword on these people, any questions?" He hoped he had some questions, so at least then he could talk.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 am

"hmm well ill keep that in mind" shin said as he slightly yawned of boredom as he looked at his zanpakto thinking of what squad to join but his mind was already made up he was planning to join squad 2. Shin followed Bishamon for quite a while until shin spotted a large field on the outskirts of the district and Shin got an idea, he wanted to spar against Bishamon so he could see how a true shinigami fights but getting him to spar would be one thing to figure out. Shin continued to plot out a way to start this spar and it hit him he could just attack him but that might cause a huge lash out which could lead to a serous injury of himself or even death. So shin just decided to ask the Bishamon if he wanted to spar "so bishamon wanna have a spar i need some practice with a real shinigami" shin said as he looked at the him and pointed to the grassy field a little fom the gates of rukongai district.

As shin pointed to it he began to run his way there not knowing if bishamon was following or not even if he wasnt it would be a good place to take a nap and not be disturbed by no one. As shin ran to the field the sun reflected off of his goggles as he made it to the field shin stood there with his hands in his pockets waiting to see if Bishamon followed.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:02 am

The silence dragged on, Bishamon would have to say something, or else this day was never going to end, maybe I could, erm, ask him to do a little mission for me? but nothing really came to mind. Finally the young shinigami, broke the silence, however his proposal of a spar, did not appeal to Bishamon at all, he would of felt bad if he refused though, the kid asking for a spar, would benefit him greatly, that is if Bishamon could muster up enough energy to do so, with a reluctant sigh, he slowly walked after him, using his blades in this battle would be out of the question, a seated officer, cutting up an academy student would not look good. But Bishamon was more than comfortable using hakudo to fight, and possibly kido if he found himself in a situation to use it.

As Bishamon approached Shin, he started analysing, Bishamon had the height advantage, but that didn't matter that much, the reach advantage he had, would be diminished, when the young shinigami used his sword, the sword, looked like a standard katana blade, nothing special, Bishamon had encountered many people who used that length sword, so he didn't think it would be to tricky, although Bishamon didn't like fighting these cool and calm characters; much like this one, they always think ahead, and you never know what they're thinking. Bishamon moved his neck side to side, and tilted his hat forward, "okay, I’ll accept your challenge, use whatever you need to, kido, the lot, I won't be using my blades, but I suppose if you force me to draw them, I will accept defeat. Now attack me!" Bishamon stood there, in what appeared to be no stance.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 am

Shin stood there quietly analyzing the area around him for this spar there was trees behind him patches of grass all around and dirt were grass didnt grow, this could be used as an advantage if the fight got close quarters. Once Bishamon arrived he heard him say he could use anything he wanted and all he would use is kido and if he drew his sword he would accept defeat. As Bishamon said this shin drew his zanpakto with his right hand while keeping his left in his pocket, which was his favourite style of fighting. "well lets begin. Bakudo number 5, Senko" Shin said and a blinding light shined blinding whoever saw this hopefully blinding Bishamon as shin ran around him and leapt into the bringing down his sword in a downwards fashion with the brute force of his one hand.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:46 am

Bishamon knew what kido the kid was going to use, but even with that knowledge, he was still hit by it, the blinding light, was a nuisance, which wouldn't make things easy, he focused, he couldn't hear any footsteps, on the ground running towards him, although the shinigami could just be a sneaky one, but he instinct told him that the man was above, he tried to open his eyes, but he could only see a blur above him, but that was enough, Bishamon skipped back, and as the kid touched the ground, he got his vision back, well it was still a bit blurry, but it would suffice, "pretty good, but it probably would of been better following up with a hado, that probably would of hit me" although, that being said, it might of been taxing to the student, so maybe his move, was the best course of action.

No matter how much more experienced Bishamon was, he still had to stay weary of the kid’s sword. He darted towards him, with a flick of right wrist, he attempted to knock, the shinigami's right hand to the side, hoping that would reduce the threat from the blade, he quickly shifted his weight onto his left foot, and swayed to the left slightly, his right foot lifted off the ground, as his body swayed to the left, he then threw a low left hook, aimed for the shinigami's ribs, and then with his right foot, he attempted a flat footed kick to the man's stomach; it was more like a push with his foot, to get some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 pm

As the punch hit shins stomach he slightly gasped from pain but before he could recover Bishamons foot hit him in the chest sending him flying back into the ground but still had his sword in his hand. Shin hit the ground odd as he rolled but recovered quickly to point his left hand towards Bishamon then opened his palm towards him before saying something. "Burn mine enemy who's hatred for me boils. For anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Hado number 6, Acid Splash” and once he said this a orb of greenish liquid shot towards Bishamon at high speed and if it collided with him it would eat away at his flesh but where shin aimed was his eyes to temporarily blind him. But as the acid orb left his palm shin muttered another phrase to make sure this attack hit. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo number 9, Geki" which would cover Bishamon in a red aura completly paralyzing him so the acid ball would hit its target.

Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm

The orb of acid hurdled towards him at quite a fast pace, I need to dodge as he prepared to dodge the kido, he heard the incantation of another one, quickly recognising the incantation, he threw his arm up, protecting his eyes, and then he froze, the second kido took effect. The acid splashed against his left forearm, his clothes where burnt through, followed by a thin layer of skin, he grit his teeth, it hurt like hell, but it was a lot better than getting it in his eyes. The acid hurt, but it was fairly low potency, so it wouldn't be an issue in the fight, once the pain disappeared, thankfully it was sooner rather than later, now for the bakudo, the spell the student used, wasn't meant to hold someone in place for long, just for a few seconds, so it was easily broken, "pretty good kid. Look, you've managed to hurt me" he held up his burnt arm, and smiled innocently.

Now it was his turn to attack, he shuffled his feet, in a mocking fashion, he quickly dashed towards him, as the distance closed, he attempted to stomp on the kid’s right foot, with his left, and then quickly raised his right leg, and tried a hammer kick, hoping to hit the shinigami on the top of his skull. Another fairly basic fighting tactic, make the opponent look one way, and attack from the other side; in this case, attacking the feet, and as the opponent would look down, he would attack from above, they were subtle, but he was teaching him somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

As he neared him shin already planned out his next move and once he came close enough he felt his foot slammed on but before his other attack came in Shin looked and slightly laughed. "got you were i want you" shin said as he gritted his teeth from the stomp on his foot then loked at bish foot coming down to his head. "Hado number 1, Thrust" shin said as his Bishamons foot touched the top of shins hood but before it could do any damage the kido would send Bishamon flying a good distance away.

"im not done yet. Engulfed by the need of want come forward. Hado number 2, Reel" and as shin casted this it would cause Bishamon to come flying towards to Shin but as he did Shin got in a bracing position and used his second hand to brace his sword also and pointed his zanpakto tip of the blade aimed for his stomach hoping it would force bishamon to draw his zanpakto to end this spar or just make it better and more fun.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:31 pm

The kid had a talent for kido, that was for sure, but the kid must be feeling the after effects of the kido. If Bishamon could escape this attack, he would definitely have the upper hand, but how, the combination's of kido's were impressive, and that blade, would most certainly pierce his stomach, and that would be most troubling, there was a simple way out of this however, just drawing his blades, but he didn't want to lose yet, it seemed he would simply have to fight kido, with kido. I suppose, i could just use a hado spell, to hit his blade out of the way, but let’s be a bit...inventive. He quickly pointed his hand to the ground, "Bakudo 25, Seigen" a large circle appeared on the ground, right below Bishamon, his speed, instantly slowed down, he was still moving towards the blade, but at an incredibly slow pace. He then lifted his arm up at Shin, "Bakudo 1, Sai!" Now the threat from the blade, was gone, and the effect from Reel ended, Bishamon dropped to the ground, and then ran at Shin; he was already quite close to the young shinigami, but due to his Bakudo, it felt like he was running on glue, but once he did make it over to Shin, he crouched down, and sprung up, holding his right palm up, hoping to smash it into the shinigami's jaw; however, due to the amount of time it took him to run over to Shin, Bakudo 1, could of been broken in that amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boring lesson (Shin)   A boring lesson (Shin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A boring lesson (Shin)
Page 1 of 1