The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge of the Machines (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Revenge of the Machines (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Revenge of the Machines (Solo)   Revenge of the Machines (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 pm

( Continuation of Rise of the Machines Oh and, to explain how the walker looks, its basically a spider tank with several gun batteries lining its hull and a pair of arms on the front with four massive fingers on the end of each.)

The journey had been swift, the massive walker perfect for manouvering through the rough terrain between them and the road towards the city looming in the distance with its teasing skyscrapers just waiting to be torn apart. As it finally reached the highway populated by seemingly endless amounts of cars, the drivers stopped and crashed into eachother by sheer panic and in the process making themselves easy pickings to the machine guns and explosive batteries held by the construct of war only to later have the smoldering remnants of their vehicles torn apart by the creature that sought for souls to consume. The city awaited as these tin cans were far from the most efficient way of utilizing the killer potential of the machine. Crushing and grinding the asphalt beneath its feet the walker swiftly made its way towards the jungle of concrete and steel that longed for them to release it from the human filth that burdened it and the metallic duo intended to answer its desperate prayers.

Once again they moved swiftly, the massive walker being deceptively fast for its enormous bulk as the four pairs of legs allowed it safe movement and although they did take their time to clean through a lot of the vehicles on the way they remained steadily en route for the city. Within a few minutes they had arrived and the terror from the highway had spread in an incredible pace as people were running through the streets to escape the monstrosity looming above them. But for so many there would be no escape as the guns began tearing through the people and the streets they walked on, blood and gore beginning to cover the streets and restless souls began to appear en masse as the violent deaths they suffered left them with so much unfinished. N.I.U.S knew that such excessive carnage would definately draw the attention of other hollow and the shinigami and it was hoping that the hollow atleast would outnumber the shinigami to ensure that its work would not be for naught.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Machines (Solo)   Revenge of the Machines (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:05 am

While the destruction was rampant and the harvest of souls was in full move N.I.U.S finally noticed the first wave of other hollow appearing from all around, it had expected this to happen fairly quickly as it knew the ravenous nature of its kind but also realized that this could be used to its advantage as human souls were far from the only thing that could be eaten here. As it devoured its way forward while the walker kept doing its work it aimed for one of the other hollow closest to it and as the feral hollow was simply devouring it was caught unaware of the shadow of death creeping ever closer to it and then finally lunging onto it, destroying the creature in one fell swoop before it was consumed by N.I.U.S. It now not only had a field full of human souls to devour but also weak hollows to consume, its plan had so far worked to perfection.

What ended up disturbing his feast however was the arrival of the shinigami tasked to monitor this area for hollow and although he was quite clearly overwhelmed with the death that was in this area he still charged forward to do his duty. Someone with emotions would call it admirable, N.I.U.S saw it as unforgivable stupidity. Deciding that the best approach would be subtlety, N.I.U.S kept on hunting through the human souls while mimiccing the behaviour of the ferals while at the same time drawing ever closer to the shinigami. He was going to have the surprise of his life.

While the reaper made short work of the hollow he encountered on his path of cleansing he finally noticed N.I.U.S and went for the kill against it aswell. But while his leap towards the deadly machine was impressive he was still stopped dead in his tracks as he was hit by an electrical discharge from it, he was sent backwards and couldn't feel his right leg and as he struggled to get back up the half a ton of metal pounced on him, crushing and grinding the shinigami into easily consumed spiritual particles. It was far from finished with its work for the day.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Machines (Solo)   Revenge of the Machines (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 am

Everything was going along smoothly, so much to consume once that damned shinigami had been taken out but then came the next line of defence that it had expected to come. The humans had finally responded to the threat as gunships began to fly into the city to fend of the juggernaught that was destroying everything. N.I.U.S was the first to draw blood however as it released another electrical discharge against one of the choppers, the blades suddenly stopped spinning and the entire thing went haywire, crashing in the midst of people trying to escape the destruction. The other five helicopters began to panic as they really had no idea what to expect from the leviathan of war that stood infront of them and reacted far too slowly when the monster unleashed its massive weapons upon them.

From the immense fireball that formed after this debris began to fly everywhere, crushing humans and trapping souls and only one of the gunships managed to evade the certain doom that overcame his comrades. But as it turns out this did little to save him, as he in his desperate attempt to evade the gunfire had gotten a little too close to the buildings besides him and right there waited N.I.U.S, in one fell swoop of its massive tail the gunship was brought down, tumbling to the earth before engulfing more of the fleeing humans in fire.

N.I.U.S was well aware of the fact that this would draw even greater attention from the human forces and that it was only a matter of time before their ground troops and more shinigami would arrive. The serpent returned to its massive mechanical slave in order to withdraw most of the nanites inside, their work having been finished as they had absorbed all the information it required before it hastily made its escape from the site. From a distance it looked onto the burning city on the horizon as it saw the humans arrive with tanks and more gunships, and senkai gates beginning to open as the shinigami arrived. The walker-tank and all the hollow there were going to die, but it was no matter. Its work was finished and their existance was no concern to it at all. This would only be the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Machines (Solo)   Revenge of the Machines (Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Machines (Solo)
Page 1 of 1