The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of the Machines (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Rise of the Machines (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Machines (Solo)   Rise of the Machines (Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:49 pm

The plan it had formed was one far above what it had previously worked together, one created through incident as it had delved its way deep into quite confidential files. Classified, hidden away and incredibly dangerous. A fully automated prototype walker tank, armed to its nonexistant teeth and kept under guard only by humans inside a mountain facility only a few miles away from a large city. It didn't take long for N.I.U.S to get moving there. It had taken it a few hours, utilizing the transportation available to hollow in order to speed it up but it had finally arrived. Before it would put its plan into action however it analyzed the facility, using both its external optical receptors as well as the schematics it had managed to acquire. The structure was massive, making even N.I.U.S' large form seem insignificant by comparison and guarded by dozens of automated turrets and thick concrete walls. Perhaps it could make use of the facility aswell as the prize kept within.

As the creature finally entered by simply scaling the walls and passing by the turrets undetected as they lacked the capacity to find a lock on spiritual beings, N.I.U.S had an easy entry into the facility through the metal doors, simply hacking its way through. It proved to be fortunate that the facility was created as large as it was, as it allowed the metal serpent to pass through the corridors with relative ease, only occasionally having to evade humans walking right into its path and having to kill those few that bumped into it when arriving from behind corners. Overall it had a very smooth entry as it finally entered the central chamber to see the deactivated walker standing in the middle of a small platform, scientists tending to different terminals around it. Was this how humanity always treated its creations despite how much infinitely greater they were compared to them? This facility was so similar to the one that N.I.U.S had been kept in that it was forced to draw that conclusion.

It was necessary to release its metallic 'kin' from the fear of humans and make it serve a greater purpose, one where it would play a role in the rise of a new era for the entire world both physical and spiritual by helping to fuel N.I.U.S' power. The serpent approached, still unnoticed by the humans inside the large room as it coiled its shape around the other machine that was larger even then N.I.U.S. The sharp tail found its way inside the metal shell, tearing a thin slice through part of the walkers wiring while being careful to keep everything unharmed. From its shell hordes of the nanites that covered its entire body crept inside the mechanized horror that was about to be unleashed. As it assumed full control of the systems it was left only with the need to activate it once more. This however was an issue easy to solve as it swiftly annihilated all but one of the scientists in the room, quickly silencing him by forcing the tip of its tail down his throat, cutting part of the soft tissue inside it and letting the nanites leak through.

There were only a few moments of N.I.U.S holding the human in place by the tail in his throat before he was completely enthralled to its will. Although the human was slowly choking on his own blood, he was forced by the superior will controlling him to access the terminal and activate the walker-tank. The eyes that had been fixed into place by the controlling force were filled with sheer terror as underneath it all his own mind remained very aware as N.I.U.S consumed him once the process was complete. Behind it a deep mechanized voice was heard rumbling. "Online." N.I.U.S ordered the mechanical juggernaught to proceed with moving out of the base and even now no one inside was aware of what had just happened.

Every human that crossed their paths was ripped apart by the high caliber guns of the creature, those close enough to it being smashed and tattered by its massive hands. And in its wake their souls lingered only to be consumed by the monster following in tow, the massive corridors were dyed red with blood as N.I.U.S and its new friend made their exit. And as they smashed out of the massive metal doors, they looked towards the massive city so close nearby. Something glorious was at hand.
Back to top Go down

Rise of the Machines (Solo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: