The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aggressive Negotiations (Kyanna)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Aggressive Negotiations (Kyanna) Empty
PostSubject: Aggressive Negotiations (Kyanna)   Aggressive Negotiations (Kyanna) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Kuro emerged from a senkai gate close to the quincy hospital. He was not dressed in his haori today, trying to avoid as much attention as he could. He walked inside the hospital, unseen by most of the patients inside. Walking up to the front desk, he sought out a woman that could see him and spoke with a business air in his voice. "I am from the soul society. I would like the opportunity to speak with one of your leaders." Checking to make sure that nobody was looking at her or listening, the desk girl whispered for Kuro to wait on a bench outside the hospital. He thanked her for her help and left the hospital without another word. He found the bench outside and waited as directed. He was a tad nervous from being here at quincy headquarters. But he was here to inform them about the developments in the soul society. Having people outside of soul society on the lookout for their fugitives could be useful.
Back to top Go down

Aggressive Negotiations (Kyanna)
Page 1 of 1