The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new Quincy arrives. (Kyanna Sasaki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo

Apollo

Male
Number of Posts : 14
Registration Date : 2010-12-15

A new Quincy arrives.  (Kyanna Sasaki) Empty
PostSubject: A new Quincy arrives. (Kyanna Sasaki)   A new Quincy arrives.  (Kyanna Sasaki) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 pm

OOC: Thought you all need a pic of Mathel’s bike. Warning it is a huge pic!!!
Spoiler:

Mathel smiled as he looked down at the city below him, nestled in the shadow of the mountain for which he was now parked on top. So, this is Kurakara town? Not as flashy as I pictured it, but hey one has to admit when told of the jūreichi they tend to let their imagination get away from them. He leaned back against his bike pulled off his shades as his violet eyes drank in the image of the city below in the early morning light.

“According to the reaper that I cornered I should be able to find more clues of my past here, at the jūreichi.” Mathel’s voice was low as he spoke his objective aloud to further concrete in his mind what he had to do. I don’t plan on staying here long, but if I must I will be here as long must if it holds the keys to my lost past.

Straddling his bike and once more donning his shades, Mathel kick started his bike as he roared down the path towards the town. His body started reacting as soon as he was in range; he could literally see the power pouring from the ground and the floating free in the air. It was like someone had scattered diamond dust on the ground and the constant motion of the people kept the loose dust stirring in the air. As it came in contact with Mathel the dust melted into him becoming as black as night as it assimilated with his own spiritual aura. “This city might not be so bad after all.”

Back to top Go down
Isabelle Marchant

Isabelle Marchant

Female
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-06-12

A new Quincy arrives.  (Kyanna Sasaki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Quincy arrives. (Kyanna Sasaki)   A new Quincy arrives.  (Kyanna Sasaki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:57 am

The girl couldn't believe she was running late again. She wore her school uniform, even if it was a bit disheveled at the moment; the blazer hanging off her arm, the red bow lopsided on her chest, her hair flowing loosely behing her as she weaved her way through the other pedestrians. The streets weren't particularly busy, but when you had 15 minutes to make a half-hour journey, people walking slowly in front of you became somewhat of an irritant. 'Move. Please move out of my way.' She thought as she maneuvered around yet another group of people who, in her opinion, moved slower than snails.

Why people would voluntarily choose to build their lives around being awake this early was beyond her. Why people would choose to wake this early just to act as though they had all the time in the world was even more puzzling. Jogging a bit, shr stopped only to press the crossing button at one of the busiest intersections the city owned. Going through the busy part of the city was never her first choice, but when it held the shortest route to the school, shr didn't really see a reason to detour around it.

Tapping her foot, she ran her hands through her long pink hair, pulling the mess into a loose bun atop her head; allowing a few strands to hang around her face. Taking a moment, she shrugged the blazer over her slender frame, her hands quickly retying the bow around her neck. The light was taking forever today, or perhaps she was just being impatient, but she closed her eyes a moment, letting the light rays of the sun splash onto her face, a feint smile reaching her lips.

Opening her eyes, the girl saw a kid, no older than five, run past her into the intersection; a backpack loose on its back, a large smile n its face. Without thinking, her hand moved to gran the kid and pull him back to the sidewalk, turning quickly to put herself between him and the car coming to a screeching halt. Looking down at the kid, she blinked back the urge to scold him for doing something that stupid, even at his age; he had to know the etiquette that came with learning to cross the street. "Be careful next time. . . Okay?" Those were the only words that left her mouch as she released her grip on his shoulders and turning to cross the street. She didn't have time to deal with whatever the mother and her child would be going through, nor did she really care.
Back to top Go down

A new Quincy arrives. (Kyanna Sasaki)
Page 1 of 1