The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) Empty
PostSubject: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:55 am

Draylon looked out over the landscape from the top of a tall tree and stretched. He had been assigned to guard this area, to kill any hollows that he had seen. There really hadn’t been much going on over the last few days. He looked around the landscape, his eyes falling onto the ruins in the jungle once more, it was an interesting place, and he had been spending most of his time in there, trying to decode the language written into the ruin walls, just to keep his mind sharp.

Today he was watching as some tourists explored the ruins, after watching them for an hour or so, he decided to go and scan the territory again. After about 2 hours he had finished going over all the area, and decided to go check up on the tourists. As he approached the temple he had an uneasy feeling and entered quickly, only to find 3 bloody corpses on the ground, he quickly felt around for any hollows, upon feeling nothing he was confused, the wounds they died from were most certainly hollow wounds, and there were also no spirits. He looked around a little bit and spotted a hollow in the corner staring at him, He was stunned for some reason he couldn’t feel any energy coming from the hollow.

Drawing his blade and charging forward he quickly dispatched the hollow. He stared at the corpses on the ground again. He looked around the ruins for a little bit, and managed to find another hollow, which he also managed to dispatch relatively easily, but he couldn’t feel that one either. Obsessing over this fact he went out into the forest and tried to feel around for energies, he couldn’t. What the heck is going on? How could I not feel anything?!?!? I can see the deer in front of me but I can’t feel it. Draylon ran about exploring the zone more closely for any hollows trying to see them by sight. After about 4 hours of searching he still hadn’t spotted anything, as he approached the final edge of his zone that he was assigned to, he noticed something odd, he could sense things again, and he looked around feeling the things around him. But he also noticed something really weird. He still couldn’t feel anything from where he came. He decided to check out if the family had done anything weird in the temple.

After 10 minutes of rushing back to the temple at top speed, he entered the temple and looked around. Oddly he found a room that he had never seen before, the entrance being where a wall was before. Upon looking inside he saw a large device slowly spinning, Draylon approached and began studying the device when suddenly a large claw came out of nowhere and slammed into his side, clawing it open a bit and sending him flying against a wall. Draylon looked around and spotted a hollow coming out of the shadows. Damn it! I should have been more careful! As he watched another hollow came out of the hallway. What the hell is going on?!!?!?! I’ve got to get out of here and call for backup. Draylon slashed at the one in the doorway, who caught Draylon’s blade then flung him out into the hall where he crashed into the wall, where he saw 2 more hollows. Where are they coming from???!!? And they are getting stronger! Draylon cast Bakudo 5. Senko and fled, as he ran out of the temple, a hollow leapt on him from above, clawing him across the back. Draylon kept running and running until he reached a cave. Upon entering he started bandaging himself up with the bandages he always carried.

Once he had wrapped himself up and applied salve to his wounds, he leaned against the wall and panted heavily, some blood leaking into the bandages. Draylon grabbed the device he had been given to contact Soul Society in case of and activated it, calling Soul Society, unfortunately no one answered. So Draylon did the only other thing he could do to call for backup, he called Sal, but Sal didn’t answer either. Sighing, Draylon checked his wound, it wasn’t fatal but it would limit his movement, especially in combat. Dray leaned once more against the wall, and decided to rest for now, hoping someone would call back or contact him, soon hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm

"TEETH! TEETH!" Said the mass under the deep blue duvet cover and then after a tense moment settled down again. Sal was getting used to this whole Military business. It also helped when a certain Sergeant had taken quite a shine to our loveable Glaswegian. In fact she was showing him how much of a shine at the precise moment when his mobile lit up and buzzed its way across the small side table next to the bed.

"Don't answer it" Came a muffled and decidedly female voice from under the covers.

"Could be importAAAAAATEETH! TEETH!" Sal screamed.

Ten minutes later and he was waving goodbye to Sergeant sexypants and checked the missed call. It was an SS number and only one person had it, he dove from his bed and tossed on his clothes and headed fro the Rift Gate.

The Operator easily pinpointed the location of the call and soon Sal was being flung across the great expanse in seconds and arriving at the mouth of the cave.

He peered inside and saw Dray, cut up and attending his wounds. The strange thing was...that he couldn't feel him, not even a slither of spiritual energy...nor could he feel anything else. It were like he were in a void.

"Run into some trouble kid?" Sal said resting his shoulder against the side of the cave mouth, one hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Draylon opened his eyes, it had been a half an hour since he had tried to contact SS and Sal, still no one had shown up. Draylon double checked his wounds and his flexibility, his wounds didn't seem as bad as he had originally thought.

"Run into some trouble kid?" Dray looked over at the mouth of the cave and smiled, it was Sal.

Dray finished re-dressing his wounds and said, "Yeah, far too much for me to handle on my own, and I remembered what you said so I gave you a call. There is a temple about 10 miles south of here, earlier today i spotted and killed a few hollows, a couple hours later there were a few more and they were far stronger than the original ones over there, I Really don't know what is going on, but i took a look a little while ago and they seem to be coming out of the temple now, they seem bigger than I remember. Probably stronger than the ones that wounded me, but the ones that wounded me came out too, not really sure what is going on."

Draylon looked down at the ground and said, "And you probably noticed that you can't sense anything. The temple seems to be putting out a barrier as well. I think it is safe to say that the temple is the cause of all the problems. I couldn't do it alone, so I tried to contact SS on the emergency line, but I couldn't get through, so I called you."

Dray looked over at Sal, "Got any clue what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Sal listened to the Reapers report on the situation. Dray was having quite a time of it, it seemed. Although why they would send a Shinigami barely out of the academy into this god forsaken place made him wonder...

"No idea but i'm sure some violence will reveal the truth of the matter," Sal said and stepped outside into the sunlight. "Its never let me down so far. Lead me to this temple." Sal added with a motion of his hand to indicate Dray should take point.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Dray nodded to Sal and stood up and walked outside, he still couldn't feel anything around him. "There is a large cliff edge, about a mile from the temple, we should be able to get a good vantage point from up there."

As they raced across the forest tops, Dray couldn't see any hollows anywhere. How odd, with the amount I saw I would expect them to be all over the place, but they aren't.

They continued on and after about 8 minutes managed to reach the cliff that Draylon had mentioned. Dray looked at the temple in the distance and said, "That is the temple over there." As he watched 3 more large hollows walked out of the temple, then one small one.

As the small one exited the temple, something odd happened. An orange semicircle engulfed the temple then looked as if it solidified, then it shot part of the orange glow into the air, then it slowly started forming a giant semi-circle sealing them inside.

Right after the orange barrier finished forming, Draylon could suddenly feel the spiritual energies again. Draylon instantly felt a power stronger than he had ever felt before, and it seemed to be coming from the small one that had left the temple. "What the hell is going on?"

Next thing he knew a loud voice said, "VESTIX NARL UN CHUVLAS ON NEXRLAS!"
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 am

The carpet of green sped by under them as they went. Heading for the high ground was a good suggestion, especially when they couldn't sense any enemies. This way they'd at least have a decent view of their surroundings.

Sal arrived just behind Draylon at the cliffs edge and got down on one knee and looked down at the temple. It was old, very old, the ancient masonry that made up its outer walls was pot marked with broken stone and hairline cracks.

Sal watched the 3 Hollow exit the building and then a far smaller one followed close behind. The phenomenon that followed had Sal worried immediately, an orange light burst from the Temple in a vibrant semi-circle and then fired once again into the air, expanding as it went in all directions until they were trapped within a luminous dome.

Sal felt the world coming back to his senses and a slight flicker of dread filled his gut when one spiritual power stood out from the rest. It was strong, perhaps stronger than himself.

Words in a foreign tongue echoed across the jungle and the element of foreboding was not helped by the ominous tones the words held.

"Your guess is as good as mine mate," Sal muttered and edged closer to get a better view. "It isn't good thats for sure."
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Draylon looked around at the bubble that had enclosed the forest. Damn it, not even Sal has a clue as to what is going on. Okay, think back on the runes, they included figures sometimes. He thought about if for a moment. "Damn it." He reached into his uniform and pulled out a small notebook and began flipping though his notes. The new room was, okay that's where it was, there was a unique pictorial there. Okay found it, Seems a man fighting and killing a black man, and a black man killing the man. Maybe the black one represented a hollow? So we have to kill to survive?

Draylon shook his head and put away his notebook, he moved around a bit testing his wound, then sighed. The wound was not that bad but the creatures who he would have to fight would be difficult to defeat in this condition. "I suppose we will have to defeat the hollows to leave. At least the temple stopped spewing them out." Draylon noticed a very quiet whispering in the air, which was on the edge of his hearing, then it stopped. "Do you hear that whispering?" As soon as he spoke the whispering started up again. "Damn it, screw this lets just kill the damn things, you take the strong one, I'll try to hold off and kill the weak ones until you are done, Though if you have the opportunity to kill the weak ones I wouldn't mind." Dray threw a smirk at Sal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])   The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+]) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old Temple (Open, PM me for approval [prefered rank 3+])
Page 1 of 1