The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) Empty
PostSubject: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Ri was so out of touch with the world, he was finding it hard to adjust. Without a penny to his name he spent his night on the street thought it wasn't much a worry to him, true he was stuck inside the giga and barely capable of preforming even the simplest kidos but the common human still wasn't any trouble to him. He'd been in the living world for nearly a week now and so far he'd seen no sign that the soul society knew he was still alive, his reiatsu and appearance was different now so unless Suzuka or Arawn sold him which he doubted out he was safe. Now all he had to do was be patient, wait for his strength to return and plan. If he was still in the soul society he probably be able to get of his giagi by now but world of the living doesn't as much reshi like the society does so it was going to take some time.

The train pulled into the station and a see of people flood everywhere in sight. Despite his statue Ri found it hard slipping through the crowds, he longed for the day he flashed merrily over the head of these people without them ever knowing. His current objective was to find Kurama, Ri had learned of his exile and the accusations against him but the problem was Ri hadn't the foggiest where he'd be and no doubt Kurama won't be making his location public but regardless Ri kept on the move watching for sign of him and being on the move gave him something to do while he waited.

Traversing the streets Ri didn't speak to anyone and just kept to himself, he knew more then most the extend of the soul societies operations thought over the week he hadn't seen one shinigami but quite a few hollows, it tore him up not being able to fight them but he couldn't not without his Zanpakuto and he still hadn't felt any sign of Ciuins return.

Turning the corner Ri turned off the main streets, he wasn't sure where in Britannia he was but the smell wasn't nice and the people didn't look overly friendly either. He took another corner then felt a weight hit him, his sense weren't as fine tuned as they once were but he knew the pressure and it was a shinigamis but not one from the soul society. He followed the trail which lead his to a noisy pub, this all seem familiar. He slipped in quite not looking for any attention, in his state he couldn't risk not being on his guard.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

The pub was packed to the gunnels, students, middle aged couples and old people alike all gathered for the traditional Friday night piss up.

Sal was amongst them, secreted away in the corner booth sitting by himself absorbing the culture around him. All the tables had been filled, the bar area was three deep with bodies and yet there remained two seats vacant at Sal's position.

The Gigai he wore was, as always, the combat variant. Capable of taking a beating while not fully suppressing his abilities as a normal one would and never having needed to hide his presence, or having the ability to, his spiritual energies were seeping out around him making any who came near feel uneasy. You never knew who you'd run into in these difficult times, there was always someone looking to stick a knife in your back.

He picked up the half empty glass and took a gulp of the amber liquid. On the table was his mobile phone and a packet of cigarettes, the lighter lying on top.

The screen on his phone lit up and it began to buzz, jittering on the sticky wooden table top. He checked the caller I.D and sighed before answering.

"I'm busy." He said into the receiver and listened to the reply.

"I don't care who you represent. I don't work Fridays." The caller seemed quite agitated and Sal only half listened to his blustering threats "I'm already dead. So good luck mate." He flipped the phone down and replaced it on the table.

He made a note to visit his 'agent' Devon tomorrow and discuss exactly what he meant by 'Don't give my number to dickheads'.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

Ri moved deeper into the bar, he'd seen the large man sitting in the corner before thought he'd never learned his name nor much about him but he didn't remember on thing something he'd said that he cleaned up the Seireitei's mess which did raise that question was he friend or foe. Ri altered appearance and pressure guaranteed he couldn't be recognized though he doubt if the man would remember him at the time Ri wasn't stronger or important.

He swiped two unattended points and moved toward the corner. He took a seat and slid one of the points toward the man. "Let me buy you a drink" Ri said calmly as he drank from his own. He could feel the strain of his gigi being so close to the man though any amount of spirit pressure would be enough to but a stain on Ri in his current condition.

"A friend told me once, that you clean up Seireitei's mess" Ri asked diving straight to the point and cutting out the needless small chat. " I'm curious does that mean your loyal to Central 46 or just to the court guard squads?"
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 am

Sal looked at the pint like it were an offensive weapon, a live grenade slapped directly on his table, and on his day off no less. He studied the mans features and found nothing familiar, there was the barest hint of a spiritual pressure but nothing above that of a very poor psychic or very good magician.

What would one such as he want of Sal Norongachi? Was this yet another attempt on his life had one of the lowlife's he often dealt with decided to send in their 'best' hitman?

Laughable, truly moronic. Humans have such a narrow view of power...of what really awaits them in the dark.

Sal picked up the glass, noting the pale red lipstick upon its rim. A free drink, was a free drink. Stolen, bought or otherwise.

He took a mouthful of the sweet tasting liquid and then placed the glass back on the table. Seconds slid by like the swipe of the reapers scythe, the silence after the man had spoken was palpable and even the drunks closest could feel it, eyes were being drawn to the pair, whispered words being shared amongst the rabble.

"What a bizarre question..." Sal responded. "If your friend knew anything about me, he would know that my loyalty is to those that have earned it. No one else."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:37 pm

"……Good" Ri said with a small smile as he started on his pint. It was an answer he expected but at least Ri didn't have to worry about being ratted out, he knew it was only a matter of time before his revival could become known but the longer he could keep it quite and better chances he had.

"You we've met before" Ri said keeping his voice quite so beyond Sal his voice would be lost in the bars noise. "A long time ago when I was as green as they come but I don't expect you to remember it was a long time ago and I was very different then"

"I'm looking for someone and if your willing I could use your help" Ri said cutting to the point. He knew this was a complete gamble after all Sal might not want to help him or know nothing about the whereabouts of Kurama,
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 am

Sal drank his beer and listened to the man speak. He had no idea where he could have met him, perhaps he was drunk or suffering from blood loss, which was more common than he liked to admit. Nothing was coming to mind, he would roll with it for now.

"Can't say you look familiar mate," Sal took another mouthful of his beer and set the glass down again. "Don't take offense at that, my memory is crap at the best of times."

Sal picked up his smokes from the table and cursed the No Smoking Law in bars and pubs in the UK. Safety Nazi's had taken all the fun out of life.

"Well, that depends who this person is." He said and stood. "You can tell me about it outside, unfortunately old habits die hard." He said and held up the cigarette packet before making for the door.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 pm

"Well" Ri said following Sal outside where the smell of vomit was strong and the air thick with smoke. Ri found both quite revolting but said nothing. " I'm looking for a guy name Kurama, if you've seen him you'd know. Strong guy, brings a nasty chill around with him"

(Sorry for the wait, been occupied)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)   So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So a Dead Guy Walks Into a Pub (Sal, PM)
Page 1 of 1