The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami   Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 am

Name: Draylon Karosu

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 172 lbs.

Personality: Draylon Karosu tries at all times to be open-minded and to be flexible in his approach to matters of ideas and concepts, and he has no problem in changing his opinion if new evidence or material prevents itself. He tends to focus a lot on ideas and concepts, which makes him less focused on what is going on in regards to recent events, also because of this his perception of days may blur and he may not be able to specify when he did something, unless it was a fixed day or date. Because he tends to focus on ideas he can have a hard time making friends, he tends to understand how other people are, but he has a hard time talking about himself because he really doesn’t care about himself that much and so doesn’t notice much about himself, however he is still extremely loyal to his friends, and he considers a person a friend if he thinks that they trust him. He tries to remain a cool head at all times, and prefers to think his way through something rather than just starting work, even though he tends to be good at improvisation.  Due to the fact that he tries to be open-minded, he tends to only have mild interest in most things, and most of the things he does have an interest in is because he knows it is a good thing to do or know and determination through willpower rather than interest; However from time to time he will become obsessed with something and spend 2-3 weeks or so working with it/on it constantly, after that time the obsession will pass and he will still be interested but only at maybe an above average interest rate for him. If he believes in a person, idea or concept, he can be very stubborn when trying to change that belief without proof, and if it is about a person he will still remain skeptical of the proof as well as look into the person more. He tries at all times to be helpful, which can be anything from trying to offer advice to someone, to risking his life to try and save a stranger.

Appearance: Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami Anime-Mage-5-1

Sealed Zanpakutō : His Zanpakuto is a wakizashi, the blade is silver and is 17” long, the handle can be seen in the picture above and is about 8” long. The sheath is made of a smooth shiny black wood.

Shikai
Call out phrase:"Surge, Arashi no me."

Description of released form:
Looks: his weapon is a Su yari type spear.
Spoiler:

The blade of his spear is 15 inches long and silver. The handle is about 6 feet long and made of black metal with a gold dragon design on it. His weapon generates electricity which he can fire as a bolt of lightning out of the tip. He can also charge for a larger bolt. In battle due to his weapon generating electricity, anything that touches the blade or that the blade touches will get electrocuted. Anything that touches the shaft will get shocked. Dray is immune to his weapon's electricity.

Ability 1: The electricity generated by his weapon has great effect on the control of the body of anything it hits. Potency ranging from minor muscle spasms to full blown paralysis. The more electricity they are hit with the worse it gets.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 30

Technique: 26

Fighting skill: 5

[updated 6/13 +5] [updated 6/21 +5] [updated 4/15 +1]

History/Background:  (Summary)
Draylon Kerosu doesn’t remember anything of his life before his appearance in the Rukongai South District 43. On his first day there he witnessed a hollow fighting with a shinigami. After witnessing the battle he was taken in by an old couple who, after they learned he didn’t remember or know anything, explained everything they knew about hollows, Shinigami, Rukongai and the world he now lived in. He lived with them for several months and helped them run their small medicine shop. After a time though, he became bored with just selling medicine, and he figured all he was doing was being a burden. So he decided to leave and to try and take a shot at attending the Academy. He was about to be surprised at just how interesting being a Shinigami was going to be…

Rp sample: Draylon looked around from his vantage point, looking over the rolling hills filled with soft green grass. Off in the distance he saw a few shinigami sparring, with what appeared to be a long sword and a staff. He frowned slightly at what he saw before him, Dang no trees. He then looked up at the sky, which was covered in light fluffy clouds. At least it’s cloudy today, doesn’t seem like the sun is too bright either. I guess today I can take a nap in the sun today. Draylon laid down in the grass on the slope of the hill near the top, Hmm seems like there’s a breeze today as well, ah, well it doesn’t really matter. After closing his eyes for a few seconds they slowly opened again and he sighed. The sun seems brighter than I thought, i guess I’ll just cover my eyes with my scarf. He then sat up, and took off his teal silk scarf and then laid back down, draping part of it over his eyes and part under his head so it wouldn’t blow away in the wind, then promptly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami   Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

Approved.

Current Rank = 3

Kido
Bakudo: 1-10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Hado: 1-10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 20, 21, 27, 30
Back to top Go down

Draylon Kerosu- New Shinigami
Page 1 of 1