The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App Empty
PostSubject: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Left Mechanical Arm/Hand App:
Appearance: The arm is Ryouta's entire left arm; think Ed's arm from FMA. Most of the joints are ball and socket, allowing him a greater range of movement with it than if it was an organic arm. The forearm and upper arm segments of the equipment, for lack of a better word, are hollow, and have thin lines representing circuit diagrams over each. The hand is basically just a mechanical hand in appearance – though not skeletal. However, there is a hole in the palm of the hand that is the exact diameter of the diameter of the end of the forearm.

Description:Powered by Ryouta's reiatsu, it is constructed of a M42 type high speed steel alloy, making it waterproof, immune to temperatures including and between -2270 and 2270 degress Celsius, and shock-resistant, as well as being able to withstand quite a bit of physical punishment; at least as much punishment as a Zanpakuto can take, if not more. It functions a lot like the kido cannon/kido gun; more elaboration below. It can extend a flat blade that reaches out 2 feet past the extended fingertips.

Function: In addition to being able to be used as a blocking and bludgeoning tool, and now a cutting weapon, the arm has other functions. It basically increases the efficiency and efficacy of certain Hado spells, as well as Ceros (if Ryouta is in Visored mode). It does this because at any given moment of passiveness (on Ryouta's part), it
gathers reiatsu from him to augment the spells. This means that Ryouta can fire off Hado spells at faster rates and at greater power by only speaking the name of the spell; at which point, the spell will fire out from the hole in the palm of the hand (or just the hole if the hand is somehow removed). If Ryouta actually recites the incantation of a spell, the hand transforms to form a ring with larger circumference around the hole, to support the increase in power. The types of Hado spells that Ryouta can fire out of this arm are the energy, reiatsu, fire,
electricity-based ones, of the projectile or beam type.

In addition to that, Ryouta has added devices at each of the joints that allow his own reiatsu strings to be threaded through, allowing him to actually disjoint pieces of his arm and manipulate them away from his body. This is impractical for combat (except possibly an ambush) and is mostly so he can type at a keyboard 25 ft away while doing something else, or some similar task. This ability has a range of 50 ft.

Finally, Ryouta added servomotors to his arm, increasing its physical strength, though not by much. When striking with this arm, it is as if he had a +10 increase to Fighting Skill.

Special note (Gran Bola Cero):
The reiatsu gathering properties of the arm allow Ryouta to gather
energy passively, and fire the Cero after one post of reiatsu gathering.

Mechanical Eye Invention App:
Appearance: A metallic sphere the size of an eyeball. It has three pupils which have a very slight red glow to
each one. The three pupils are spaced apart surrounding the center of the eye in a triangle formation.

Description (how it works): The eye runs on reiatsu, so it can’t be short-circuited. It connects to Ryouta’s optic nerve via several small nodes roughly opposite the pupils. The eye is waterproof, immune to temperatures including and between -2270 and 2270 degrees Celsius, and shock-resistant.

Function: If for some reason Ryouta’s organic eye were to be damaged beyond repair, he could still perceive
depth with this eye as it has multiple pupils. It also has the capability of allowing him to see in the infrared and ultraviolet spectrums of light, as well as magnifying his sight or acting like a telescope so he can see farther away. It has an automatic shutdown system that shuts down the eye’s function in the visible light spectrum if a light is too intense for Ryouta’s brain to handle. It also allows Ryouta to fire energy, reiatsu, fire, electricity-based hado spells, of the projectile or beam type from the eye, though, unlike spells fired from his left arm, they
will not be stronger than normal.

The addition of a third pupil does not allow Ryouta to see in different dimensions. Instead, it is a dual camera/holographic projector, allowing him to record up to an hour of digital footage and project it onto a flat surface in front of him.

Special Note(Cero Doble):
The eye also, when Ryouta is using his Visored mask, functions as a way for him to passively store energy to be released instantaneously at his discretion in the form of a Cero Doble. He can do this once every other
post. After the firing of a Cero Doble, the eye will cease to provide vision (or camera/holographic projector abilities) for the duration of one post.

Rp for this can be found
here
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 pm

^bump
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Sorry mate. I thought this had been looked at 0_0

I give thee my Approval.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 am

I'm pretty sure this works the same way as rank-ups, so I only need one more admin approval or two mod approvals. Pretty please?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Nah these are just simple 1 shots. Honestly thought this was just a consolidation of the two apps. But I see you increased the temps to -2270 and 2270
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah, those are actually accurate to the type of metal I used. I did my research lmao. So...I can use these new and improved versions now?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Sal approved, it's done. Just posted to tell you as much. Inventions are 1 approval affairs from what I've seen. Just disputes should there be conflicting opinions.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Sweet, I'll just move this to the Accepted Rank-ups section and put a link to it in my character profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App   Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improved Mechanical Arm/Eye Invention App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Invention Applications Forum :: Accepted Inventions-
Jump to: