The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) Empty
PostSubject: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:21 pm

He had posted fliers all through Seireitei and had only gotten few responses. The gathered group stood before him, barely ten people. But it was to be expected. It looked like no one else was coming so he began his speech.
"Hello everyone, I'm Arawn Dan'Shir, 9th seat of the 12th Division." The people stopped talking amongst themselves to pay attention. "I'm sure many of you saw my advertisement seeking people interested in earning money as well as combat experience." Some people nodded their heads other murmured agreement."Good."

He moved to the center of the room to where a large cloth covered the subject of the expierment. With a flourish he removed the cloth to reveal a metal humanoid.
"Behold the Rover Mark VII!" Mouths hung open and gasps escaped their lips.
"What the hell is that!?" One man shouted, others yelled similar statements.

Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) Robo2

"It's exactly what it looks like, it's a robot." Arawn couldn't help, but smile. "The reason you're all here is to help perfect this practice doll I hope to unveil to the academy. Rather than use live hollows, teaching the students the finer points of combat." Truth was someone had tried to use the very same robot to kill him twice. After confronting the person he took the robot as spoils of war. Now he hoped to put the machine to good use.
"Your job is to fight this creature and win. I'll pay weekly for your participation, win or lose. It's designed to learn from each battle and grow stronger." He pointed to the corner where several computers and terminals were set up. Two people in lab coats sat at the keyboards.
"These are my assistants Simone and Bryce. If anything goes wrong they'll hit the kill switch halting the robot." The people gathered looked at the machine and back at Arawn. They were definitely intrigued.
"Well then, who would like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

"well thats interesting" nikorasu said walking into the crowd people later than usual. he as wearing his normal shingigami robes, but it seemed he had recently seen a bit of battle of some kind, because his robes were tattered and slash, and he was more than a fewwrinkles all over him, which wasn't like the academy student at all. he was an academy student just like the rest of them though he was slightly intimidated by the robot. it looked as though it could possibly equal the 9th seat on the battle field but nikorasu paid no attention to his mind and stood with a smile watching the demonstration. he was hoping his tatered clothes and comment didn't draw too much attention to him. it was the last thing he needed seeing as though they had already talked to him about tardiness.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:06 pm

"Well if you wish to go first I don't think anyone else is willing." He gestured to the others standing around still thinking about it. "I'd like to ask everyone else to back join me in the adjacent observation room. He pointed to the door on the opposite wall. "There are refreshments available inside." The men quickly filed into the other room. From the large window in the wall one could see them take part in the drinks laid out while others sat down in the chairs to watch the experiment.
"Let's begin then." he nodded to Simone and Bryce. They started pressing keys and flipping switches. "I'll be remaining out here should anything go wrong. Be wary of using kido, I don't want you blasting holes through the walls." In saying that he stepped away from the robot and the young shinigami.

For several second nothing happened. Then the Rover's body jolted as if it was having a seizure. It's single eye fixed on Nikorasu.
"TARGET LOCKED" it's mechanical voice sounded "BATTLE SEQUENCE 1 INITIATED." The robot lunged forward with a punch, it's feet cracked the hard floor as they landed on the ground. It's fist aimed squarely at the opponent's head.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:21 pm

"oh boy, i was trying to not gain attention..." nikorasu said as he lunged to the side, "i really can't believe this.." nikorasu said as he rolled to his feet and unsheathed is sword. he was prepared to wait for an opening or another attack. at this point its was quite too son to say if it was an attacker or counter attacker, but he asumed it was an attack droid, probably fast meaning his little lung didn't throw it off and he was in for some speed.

he hated this. speed wasn't his thing mainly defense, so how was he going to get a mainly attack android to get into a defensive position? nikorasu smiled a bit and then bit his lower lip, signifying he had already begun to get serious. since he wasn't good at kidou that was out of the question, he could only rely on hand to hand fighting and sword play, and possible getting faster than the thing that was trying to attack him but his speed compared to its, was most likely none existent, it seemed as though in this position he was unbelievably out matched, but nikorasu liked his odds.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:40 pm

"BATTLE SEQUENCE 1 FAILED." came the monotone voice "WEAPON DETECTED. ARMAMENT PROTOCOL INITIATED."

Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) Robo1-1

From between it's fingers 7in blades popped out. Arawn coughed.
"While anything goes, if a weapon is used it will respond with it's own weapons."
"BEGINNING BATTLE SEQUENCE 27." The mechanical monster lunged again, but now with a swipe of it's sharp claws. The right arm swung at the Nikorasu's face. Once it completed the swing it thrust it's left hand at the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:53 pm

nikorasu smiled and kicked backwards with his sword up blocking the attack at his face then swiveled down to block the attack at his stomach. nikorasu let one of his feet hit ground the roted to the side letting the machine go flying forwards. nikorasu slashed at its back and dashed after it slashing continuously at its back, hopefully giving it no time to attack.

nikorasu felt as though the machine could easily attack back and even if these slashes got threw they would be almost extremely ineffective. nikorasu's plan was going acording to plan though but it he wanted to know how effective it was.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:17 pm

The metal case of he robot sparked as the blade hit. But other than make deep scratches not other damage was made. Without skipping a beat the robot's shoulders and elbows twisted and it's head turned 180 degrees. It was not facing backwards.
"ANALYZING." it spoke as it made no effort to block the flurry of blows. "COMPLETE." it said a second later as it's left arm intercepted the blade and it's right slashed at the man's legs.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:37 pm

nikorasu sighed as his blade was stopped and he pressed down on his blade flipping over the robot and missing the attack to his legs. nikorasu kept moving till he came close to the wall then stopped himself thinking. he knew he didn't really have time to think deeply and the next atack was coming soon but if he couldn't figure out a plan soon he was in for it. "i wonder if it could possibly cut itself?" nikorasu thought out loud to himself. nikorasu got back into gaurd position ready for another attack. he didn't know how well his plan could work but he had to try, mostly just to see, since brute strength didnt seem to be working.

nikorasu couldn't help but think back to his recent fight with the hollow and how easy it was, how easy most of his fights with hollows were, seeing as though he could think and move faster than most of his classmates. nikorasu didn't like to think how he acted was cockiness more just fact, he had seen people get killed cause they honestly could think fast enough, but he seemed to think faster than even his teachers, he never thought of himself as a genius or anything, he always thought it was common sense to move when attacked, but after his time at the academy, he guessed not.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:00 pm

"BATTLE SEQUENCE 39 ABORTED. INITIATING BATTLE SEQUENCE 51." The robot called out. Arawn turned to Simone and Bryce. as they typed and read the feedback. "Didn't you restrict him only first 50 sequences?" The both looked at each other then to their instruments.
"We did, we did." he bent over the keyboard, his tentacle flipped two switches. While his arms worked overtime. "It seems the AI is learning at an alarming rate! This is amazing!" The hunchback was obviously excited.
"Okay, but is it safe?" Arawn asked. It was good for the robot to evolve, but he hoped for a slower range of evolution.
"He should be safe." Bryce said at length. "I think." Arawn sighed, watching the battle more intensely should he have to intervene.

The creature's forearm shot forward like a rocket. The limb had disconnected from the elbow, but was attacked by thick cord. The rocket punch hit the wall behind Nikorasu. The robot pulled the cord and the blade pulled free from the wall. It gave the elbow a jerk sending the cord at the shinigami like a whip with it's forearm with clawed hand grasping at him. It was using it's body to perform a ranged attack of sorts, Arawn was impressed by it's innovation. He had only given it basic hand to hand skills.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:16 pm

nikorasu sighed even heavier getting even more serious than he already was. nikorasu moved his blade to the side blocking the long thick black cord then dashed to the side a bit to give the targeting system something to follow then dashed forward going for what seemed to be a frontal assault, it was alot more daring and generic of an academy class, he thought something no one not even his teachers would be expecting, especially this robot. he was more of fighter who would stand back and think not one to charge in like he was, and if the robot seemed to learn as fast he thought it did it would never see this coming.

nikorasu knew his somewhat rash action may cause the people watching to question his safety but he was more than capable to proceed with this, even if his attack left huge opening and ways for the fast robot to take him out, but nikorasu was prepared and couldn't help but smirk through his battle cry as he charged the machine.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm

OOC: short but sweet.

Retracting it's right arm first. The robot leveled it's left arm at the charging shinigami and fired it's forearm once more. The metal missile hurtled forward.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm

OOC: yes it is

nikorasu just stop and smirked, he jumped up and used his blade to to press and deflect the missile like blade and send him upwards towards a wall. nikorasu smiled as he darted down towards the robots head with his blade outwards, making himself like a missile wrapping himself in silver spiritual pressure even he didn't notice. this wasn't part of nikrasu's plan but it helped greatly, if he could only get close enough to the robot everything would be ok and he would hopefully win but even if he didn't it was still a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:11 pm

It raised the restored right arm to intercept the incoming blade. The short knives between it's knuckles caught the zanpukto, but shattered under the spiritual pressure which magnified it's power. The shinigami's blade continued to cut through the robot's hand and arm. Rover lost a limb, but it had served a purpose; it had deflected the weapon slightly. A slight change of trajectory was all that the robot needed as it shifted it's head. Nikorasu hadn't noticed that the left arm had just retracted, it now thrust it's blades at him. Arawn shunpo'd.

"Hit the kill switch." he shouted several feet from Nikorasu's last location. The robot's metal fist hung in the air where the young man's head had been. It stood as still as a statue.
"System shut down." Simone called from the other end of the room. Arawn stood up from his position on the floor. With so little room the best he could do was tackle Nikorasu pushing him back before the claws connected. They had landed in a tangle on the floor. He looked down to the younger man.
"I specifically programmed it to not strike the head with those blades." he stated, but seems it didn't like losing as much as you do. There came cheers from other room. Those observing were cheering after seeing such a close fight. Arawn could only smile.
"I'm sorry, but I'll have to end the testing for today. Please be sure to leave your information with my assistants if you wish to continue with testing." That being said he moved over to the powered down robot. Examining the destroyed arm he wondered how long it would take to repair.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:38 pm

"hmm" nikorasu thought as he thought of the next thing he would do if it was a life or death battle, he couldn't help it, he felt interrupted. he probably would have done the same maneuver, but this time he would of closed lined it and been and possibly taken its head with its own claws, but seeing as though he passed the test he just smiled at arawn, "thank you sir for moving me out of the way, it was a very close fight, though i still don't understand how i cut it when i couldn't earlier."
"niko you ok?" a woman said as she ran up and gave him a hug
nikorasu smiled and hugged her back "i'm fine yuki, sir arawn saved me and it was a close fight but i think i held my own" nikorasu said as he released his grip
"yeah but.." the woman said seeming to be worried
"i'm fine don't worry about me" nikorasu said walking around her to arawn. "sir arawn i know the robot was not working at its fullest especially to begin with but over time it seemed to be progressing to it, was it programmed for such an endeavor? and honestly i would like to know from your personal opinion how i did..." nikorasu said with his head down feeling completely underdressed in his tattered clothing. nikorasu didn't notice but the robot had scrapped him a few times and tattered and ripped his clothes even more from close calls.
there were two scratches specifically on his face
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:07 pm

The other testers exited the room, afew stopped to leave their information for later contact. Others simple left, obviously scared by the display. Still it was a start. Giving the AI limited functionality was a wise choice. It might have seriously hurt someone otherwise. Perhaps he should remove the blades before the next test. Perhaps an upgrade to the leg power. While it was impossible for a robot to perform shunpo with enough force it could make quick movements. But that could wait for later. Nikorasu's talking stirred him from his thoughts.
"I'd say you did well up to the part where you almost died. It's best to plan ahead when possible even in the heat of battle." It was unfair to judge the man, the robot's processor allowed it to see multiple angles in milliseconds. The fact he had survived that long was pretty impressive. But then again he had almost died. He examined the shattered arm. For all purposes the sword shouldn't have been able to cut through it's armor. He had tested it himself.
"Honestly I'm not entirely sure how you managed to break the armor, but I'll know something after further tests. It's not something I'm completely familiar with. This technology is a combination of various department's work."

Last edited by Arawn on Wed May 25, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:29 pm

"hmm i see....." nikorasu's thought process was moving extremely he dared to think even almost as fast as he robots and he hated for his ways to be questioned, but he never really got a chance since sir arwn stepped in so he would get his chance. nikorasu with a slightly toned down smile nodded to arawn and bowed before rejoing yuki at the door
"so what he say" yuki said to him starring at him
"he said i did good and did good even thought i almost 'died'" nikorasu said seeming to be disturbed by the comment though he was trying to not let it get to him and seeming to fail. nikorasu tried not to be cocky and boastful sometimes failing but he thought he did better than what he was given credit, though being part of 12th squad doesn't really help his people skills. he was trying to find the flaws in him to make himself feel better though what seemed to stick out was the fact that he is way more powerful than him and the man seemed to think he won by simple luck so he didn't push it too much in his mind trying to think of other things.
"i thought you did great.." yuki said with a smile fluttering her eyes at nikorasu
nikorasu looked at her and rolled his eyes as they exited the room and looked back down. "thank you..." nikorasu said with a sigh then split from yuki walking towards his personal quarters honestly getting tired of her simple ways trying desperately to get in his pants but he could honestly careless about her, there was only one girl he loved and at this time he was unable to get to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)   Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Tester (Nikorasu Mira)
Page 1 of 1