The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underbelly (Arty)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Underbelly (Arty) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underbelly (Arty)   Underbelly (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:11 am

(OOC: Sorry this took a bit got some things going IRL atm. Also I am gonna say something about his scales in here pay no attention it is for a later solo when he gets rank 3.)

James blurred to a distance away from the drunken reaper as the energy started to roll off of him, almost making the air wave as it would in the desert rising off the sand. Guess he took the kick personally…jeeze even reapers value their jewels. At least one theory is proven wrong, reapers obviously aren’t eunuchs.

He could only stare as the roof of his dojo turned to ash pressure around him intensified almost to where it was too much for him to stand. Raising his arm to protect his face from the heat he was astonished to see that the scales that once had plagued him were forming on his forearm once more. Guess this is my need to survive coming out…hopefully I can control it this time.

Wrapping his fingers around Clarent’s hilt he let the sword’s own aura engulf him as his own white aura mixed with Clarent’s red-orange aura. His eyes glowed bright as they alternated orange and white, as the energy off the sword seem to quiver in the air. “What is wrong reaper can’t take a hit so you throw a tantrum like a child?”
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Underbelly (Arty)   Underbelly (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

Rafters fell from the roof in flaming heaps, the floor was aflame, the very air sizzling and popping as the intensity rose to unbearable levels.

"I'm impressed,"
Sal said taking a step forward as James began to channel his own power in preparation. "You can still stand."

Sal was impressed, there was more to this man than he had anticipated. Perhaps there was some credence to his claim of Dragonhood. It would be an interesting turn of events if the Legendary beast came to the fore, Sal had always wanted to see a Dragon and to fight one would just be too good for words.

"If you cant stand the heat James...."
Was all Sal said before a lash of fire ripped towards him, cast out like a whip it cut across at chest level, about a foot in width, and it moved like a serpent screaming through the air.

Sal cast another serpent and sent it after the first slashing it down diagonally from overhead at the Dragon-born and then another and another until he looked like a burning Hydra, heads of natures most destructive force bent to his will and all focused upon James.

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Underbelly (Arty)   Underbelly (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

James perpetual grin turned to a face full of fear as the fire lashed towards him like the dark tendrils of a kraken. Oh Fuck. His aura swirled around him as he tried to make it as dense as possible the sweat beaded over his brow in effort he drew the power directly from Clarent and quickly he realized his predicament was grim. The dome of solid aura cracked and swayed under the pressure but that wasn’t what worried James, his hands and arms had started to transform into the claws he had feared they would become.

He could feel the spines pushing against the back of his shirt as the tore free and the familiar pain as his wings burst free of his back in a bloody mess. Fire boiled in the back of his throat and James knew exactly what had happened the strain had broken the seal that Kaiyo had placed on his back. He was once again the beast he had nightmares of every night. With a deafening bestial roar the aura shattered and flashed bright for a moment as Clarent snapped in two, the flames swirled around him and disappated.

“You…have forced me to live my night mare Reaper…” He blurred again only to appear in front of the enraged reaper claws aimed at his throat. The look of rage and horror mixed in James’ now bestial eyes as the voice in the back of his mind chided and spoke with seductive charm. Let me take over James let me show him the power that a dragon can wield if you keep fighting both him and me you will lose both fights…Let me fight the reaper and then we can settle our matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underbelly (Arty)   Underbelly (Arty) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underbelly (Arty)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2