The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isaac Rain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Rain

Isaac Rain

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2011-05-05

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:16 pm

HOLLOW

Name: Isaac Rain

Visual Age: 20

Appearance: Height: 5'7 Weight: 150
Isaac Rain Bleach_hollow

Personality:
Alone: He shows a calm and serious expression, which makes people suspicious about him.
With others: He acts just like how he does when alone, unless he is with people he regards good enough to be his friends, then he develops a child like and humorous personality.
As a Leader: When in any leadership position, he is calm, serious, and brutal.
Feeling of work: When given any kind of work, he is serious and says few words, he carries out his work quick, efficiently, and follows all orders or conditions given in the mission.

Backround:
Human: Isaac was born in New York during 1910. He grew up on the streets as an orphan, not knowing what had happened too his parents. He turned to a life of crime and became extremely successful at free running to escape cops. At age 13 he was recruited into the Mafia, when he helped some of their men escape through an abandoned building.. At age 18 he moved to Chicago with his friend to work under Don Don Alphonse "Al" Capone. At age 21 he walked into his house and heard his girlfriend with another man. he busted in with a knife from his kitchen. He saw only his girlfriend in the bed, and then had his throat slit from behind. He fell to the ground not seeing his killer but saw his girlfriend walk behind him to whoever his killer was.

Spirit:
He woke up in his house. He turned around and saw his girlfriend making out with his best friend and his partner in the Mafia. He turned to attack him but went straight through them both. He wondered what just happened but fueled with hate he struck again and again, until he realized it was useless. He left his house sad and betrayed. That's when he noticed a chain in his body he panicked and started to pull on it until it came out and he became a hollow.

Hollow:
He now felt a strong hunger he remembered his killer and old lover. He came back to his old house and devoured both of them. He still found himself hungry and now he began to devour innocent people who got in his way until one day he attacked another hollow out of instinct being it startled him while attacking it brought him straight into hueco mundo where he now resides devouring hollows to become stronger.

skill points
Spirit power-10
Speed-30
Technique-10
Fighting skill 10

Custom Hollow abilities:
Ability 1- Sangre escudo (Blood Shield): When Isaac is cut his blood covers his body that was cut with a shield of blood that is hard as bone. This bone can be shattered after three direct hits too it.

Ability 2- Septicemia (Blood poisoning): If any of Isaac's blood enters his opponent through any kind of open cut it begins to enter their bloodstream and affect the opponents body which can weaken their abilities and can cause hallucinations.

Ability 3- Infernofuria (Hell Fury): Isaac fires a ball of condensed and pressured fire directly at his opponent.

Rp sample

It was a pretty relaxing day here in Hueco Mundo. Isaac was sleeping under some rubble as not to be attacked by anything while he was off guard. He dreamt of the days when he was younger and in the Mafia. He awoke to find a hollow crossing his path. Isaac's stomach growled and the hollow became startled. It looked around to see Isaac push the rubble off of himself. Isaac looked at the hollow and smiled.

Isaac: Good you'll be my breakfast.

The hollow stated his name and that Isaac was no match for it. Though, Isaac being overconfident and think himself superior too all, he told the hollow.

Isaac: Your funny. I needed to hear a joke it's been so long.

The hollow again stated that Isaac was no match. Before the hollow could finish, Isaac was already behind it. The hollow was amazed at his incredible speed. It waited for Isaac to rush at it, and he did. The hollow started using a cero and shot it at Isaac. The cero was huge but Isaac had seen bigger ceros. he jumped over it but it still cut him straight down his stomach, his Sangreescudo kicked in and the blood dried and began to form a shield over it. Issac thought too himself.

Isaac: (Darn, i should have tried a different maneuver.)

The hollow noticed that though Isaac may be fast, he doesn't think much during the battle, in facte it seemed like he more like winged it. Isaac ran at the hollow and jumped over it. The hollow then said.

Hollow: What was that, i don't know what you were aiming at.

Isaac smiled and began to use his own cero. The Hollow was ready for it. Isaac shot it straight at the hollows feet. It jumped back and out of the way as it hit the sand. The hollow laughed.

Hollow: Wow, you really do suck. In fact, I don't know how you survived out here this...

Suddenly he started feeling weird.

Hollow: What the...

Isaac: When i shot my cero at you all i had to do was cut your foot, because behind you was my blood. See, my blood has my ability Septicemia in it. So when it enters my enemies body it poisons you and slows down your speed. In fact it can even make you hallucinate but only sometimes does it work.

The hollow starts to shake and see multiple Isaacs. isaac looks at the Hollow and laughs.

Isaac: Now you die.

Isaac disappears and appears behind the hollow he charges it and bites into the back of its head. The hollow dies and Isaac begins to devour it.

Last edited by Isaac Rain on Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:04 pm

I haven't read the app yet but I already know it'll be denied simply for its picture. All hollows start off as hollows, not arrancar. Please fix the appearance...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Isaac Rain

Isaac Rain

Male

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:16 pm

there i updated it hopefully the pic works
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Not sure if Marly is still monitoring this. Some quick questions on the second ability; do you mean if they touch his blood? So the first skill would be both defense and offense. Second question; how does the ability reduce speed? Does the blood leech their energy (blood?) in some way?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Rain

Isaac Rain

Male

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:16 am

alright i edited ability 2 hopefully it answers the questions u had
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:26 am

bump, kaiyo or artemis, be dears?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:04 pm

*Flags it for Saroki*
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Since no comments against it, I dub thee approved.

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isaac Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac Rain   Isaac Rain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isaac Rain
Page 1 of 1