The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new meeting (Isaac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

A new meeting (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:49 pm

One beautiful morning had risen up, and it was nice and early in the morning ready for the shinigami training in the real world, Tariasha wondered how i would be since he had died 'would they have flying cars? food pills? or just the same'. As he quietly finished off his food he looked out the window the buterflies with coloured wings looked beautiful with the sun reflecting of of them, it might be winter in the real world and this may be a good time to spill some hollow blood with his Zanpakutou.

'Alrighty class, get into your groups and no you cannot swap groups i have specifically placed your groups together depending on your abilities' The instructor walked the class over to the gates to the real world, it was a large set of gates that didn't look real but they were. 'Right, remember if there is a problem fall back to the rendevous point, dont try to be a hero. Now lets go'

The gates opened and the groups stepped through into the ominous light which rotruded from the gate, it enveloped those in front, and when Tariasha stepped through, he felt the cold and bitter nip of reality, this was it a large area specifically for fighting hollows. Tariasha's group had come thorugh to be placed far from the other groups, in his group was a girl the age of 17 she had black hair with blue eyes a strange yet beautiful look she was called Retsu, and a man the age 26 was tall and a muscular figure he had white hair that reached his shoulders and hazel eyes this was Dansu. 'Lets go!' The trees of the forest that they had landed in provided a gloomy over look of the group, they seemed so ... vulnerable, anything could attack them out here 'i think we should stand back to back dont you think so Retsu' Dansu added with a wink to Retsu, 'Knock it off would ya! we are training!' 'shhh hollows can here you' 'I'm more scared of her to be honest' Tariasha said to back up Retsu's point.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:12 pm

It was a cold and bitter day, isaac was wandering the forest in search of a hollow hes been hunting for quite some time. The trees were covered in fresh snow as isaac walked by he could smell the pine from the trees and the bitter sting of the cold winds."man why would this hollow be hanging out here"isaac muttered as he pulled his hood over his head."well this place isnt really populated so i think i can summon dalrag"isaac muttered as he stopped in a clearing."zeige diche, dalrag"isaac muttered as his bracelets glowed and then vanished, then a rumble came from the ground as stones shot up and isaacs 3 story golem shot up from the ground."finaly, some freedom for once"dalrag said as he cracked his stonelike body. As dalrag stretched the trees around him dropped the snow that was resting on them."well dalrag you see that hollow anywhere"isaac shouted to his golem."i dont see any hollows, but i do see some shinigamis"dalrag said as he pointed to 3 of them exiting a portal."well lets make ourselves seen"isaac shouted as he jumped onto dalrags shoulder and he walked to the 3 shinigamis to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:21 pm

'Holy mother of god!' Were doomed exclaimed Dansu 'Shut up you nin-com-poop' said Retsu slapping Dansu over the back of the head. A large stone golem was walking over to them and not only that but a person was on it! Tariasha drew his Zanpakutou and stood his ground only to be grabbed by Rensu and Dansu to be carried away 'remember what the instructor said if its not a hollow run' 'i can handle it if it wasn't meant to be here why would it be here they would have surely placed some sort of defense' If he reasoned enough with them maybe they would let him fight the new threat. Tariasha had been itching to try ou this new moves and now was a chance. They both let go of him and once again he took up his stance and placed his Zanpakutou ready.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Dalrag steps made trees collapse and earth rumble. Isaac saw the 3 shinigami run but it looked like was fighting them and they let him go to fight isaac."boy put the sword away"dalrag said in his stern voice as he put isaac down to be eye level with the shinigami."so whats a shinigami doing out here in this weather"isaac said as he took his hood down and rubbed the back of his head. Isaac put his finger on the sword and pushed it down"theres no need for violence right now"isaac exclaimed as he released his finger from the sword and waited for a reply from the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 pm

'hm looks like i wont get a try out just yet' Tariasha lowered his Zanpakutou, still wary of the hooded figure who stepped down. 'What do you want, we are training and if you dont mind we would like to continue' Rensu suddenly stiffend up 'A hollow is near' Tariasha smirked as the hollow showed itself, it ugly mask was a white with putrid colurs on it and fresh blood became the only smell in the air, 'This ones mine' Tariasha Shouted as he ran towards the hollow he swung his Zanpakutou and sliced at its maks but the hollow sacrificed its arm for its life, the green blood, or what ever it was splashed on Tariasha, and started to burn him, Rensu ran towards Taiasha who stopped her so he could finish off, Dansu attacked aswell so it couldn't deflect both, as Tariasha's Zanpakutou connected with its mask it crumbled away to leave a figure lyin on the floor unconcious.

'Help him please' Rensu begged the stranger 'we dont know what to do' she cried as the green liquid burnt through Tariasha's flesh and the smell of the it made her sick.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Isaa scratched his head when the hollow appeared and just stood there as the shinigami fought it and killed it but getting injured in the process."what a rooky mistake"isaac muttered as he leaned against dalrags leg."man that isnt the one im looking for"isaac said as he walked to the shinigami who was injured."do i look like a healer"isaac muttered as he looked at the kids burning flesh."but i can soothe the pain"isaac muttered as he opened his bag and pulled out a bottle of water and poured it on the wound flushing the acidic blood away."thats the most i can do"isaac stretched as he looked for the hollow hes been hunting.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:27 am

'Who are you? w-what is that thing?' asked Dansu, this was all he could think of asking. Rensu remembered the bag that she bought maybe, there was something in that, se started to frantically looked through her little bag and finally found a small vial with blue liquid, 'This is going to sting' she whispered to the unconciouss Tariasha she only had to put a couple of drops of before the wound healed and she placed Tariasha's head on her lap whilst he was unconcious. 'HEY! Rensu can't i lay my head on your lap?' he seemed cheated out of his love but no matter what happened he would still love her.

'So mystery man what leads you here?' Rensu asked, the second she had answered there was a liud crash and explosion coming from the south of the forest. A giant hollow had appeared among with its friends 'I don't think this is part of the training....' exclaimed Dansu
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 am

"sorry to ignore youre question, i would tell you my name but im kind of hunted by youre kind"isaac said scratching his head then pointed to dalrag"but i can tell you his name this big guy is dalrag, hes my doll"isaac muttered as he watched the wound on the other shinigami seal up. But as isaac was about to leave he sensed that familiar presence of the hollow he was hunting then there was an explosion."well there you are and appears he brought some friends"isaac said as he snapped his fingers making dalrag vanish then reappear as his bracelets. Isaac took off his coat and beared the cold as he made his armour appear from the bracelets."you guys, can you handle the smaller ones ill take the bigger one"isaac said as the armour covered his head. Isaac didnt see what they were going to do he just ran towards the source of the explosion. As isaac made it to a clearing where the explosion was there were 3 hollows, the two smaller ones looked like twins that were just different colors and looked like bear like creatures. All that isaacc ared about was the center one who appeared to have killed some shinigamis and had one with a black haori in its mouth. This hollow was a good size and had an odd appearance, it looked like an alligator, but it was the size to dalrags knee."finnaly found you"isaac shouted as he ran past the twin bears ignoring them and jumping onto the back of the gator one making it drop the dead shinigami."GET OFF ME FOUL BOUNT"the gator creature roared as it swung around trying to fling isaac off of it.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Tariasha not wanting to mis out on the fun, ran behind the stranger. As he came into the area with he stranger Tariasha ran towards one of the smaller hollows as the man had gone to the larger one. 'Hado 4# Byakurai' shouted Tariasha this would have been the third time that he had used this Kido and it wasn't developed.

A pale lightining cast out of Tariasha's fingers, and struck the hollow in the facee only just cracking the hollows mask, but not enough to destroy it, Dansu delievered the final blow with a cut across the face. They turned around as the other twin hollow had Rensu in its hands 'Bakudo no 9# Geki' uttered Tariasha, this trapped the other hollow leaving it paralysed to Dansu's blade.

Now for the last one, they went towards the Big one to help the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Isaac was being swung around but he kept his grip by stabbing his armour claws into the creatures body."GET OFF OF ME"the hollow roared a second time as it swung around again. Isaac still not loosing his grip relased his one arm and reached for the hollows head and stabbed his claws into the back of it."YARGHH"it roared in pain as isaac grabbed its head and shoved both of his arms on the sides stabbing into both sides of the mask then tearing the hollows face in half making it dissapear. Isaac landed on the ground unkowning of the 3 shinigami who killed the twin bears."well he was easier than i thought"isaac said as he cracked his knuckles letting the armour recede and turn back into the bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Tariasha looked about after the stranger had defeated his hollow. 'Was this meant to be part of the training' Dansu asked 'No you knuckle head! Why would he be here, Honestly' said Rensu as she slappd him across the back of the head once again.

'So i guess this is it, hopefully we meet again' Tariasha sheathed his Zanpakutou and turned to walk away, and stopped, he turned his head to look at the stranger. 'Ive no doubt we will, seein as though we fight for the same cause' Tariasha waled back into the forest to the rendevous point. 'Hey guys what took you so long, what happened?' said their instructor, Tariasha smiled and looked away 'We'll tell you when we get back'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new meeting (Isaac)   A new meeting (Isaac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new meeting (Isaac)
Page 1 of 1