The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wandering one (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

The wandering one (open) Empty
PostSubject: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 am

Its been a long time since tartarax was in the desert, mostly because of his hibernation period. The desert hasnt realy changed except for a few new bone like trees. The sands whipped past tartaraxs shell as his feet walked into the sands of the desert floor. "i wonder how much new hollows appeared"tartarax muttered to himself as he listened to the whisteling sands and wandered aimlessly heading to no destination. Tartarax took a quick break and sat on a nearby rock waiting for no apparent reason."i wonder if there will be anything to fight, ive been asleep for some time"tartarax thought to himself as he staired into the endless wasteland that he called home. Tartarax sensed a nearby prescence as he sat on the rock waiting to see if this new prescence will be attracted to tartaraxs reatsu which he is started flarring, all it attracted first was some weaklings that tartarax ended with ease by shooting a few spikes without even moving from his rock. But tartarax sensed something a little stronger heading his way and prepared himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 am

Kaiyo glared blankly at the almost whimpering man in front of her. Of all the security detail to send along with a new member of the 12th squad, why did they have to send her. The unfortunate sod was fresh out of the academy and had been roped into collecting samples from Hueco Mundo. Of course it wasn't exactly the safest place for a shinigami, so the supposed high priority mission was passed along to the vaguely injured Captain.

'T-t-thank you for protecting me Kaiyo Taichou' he stammered, rubbing his sweaty palms together as the pair made their way to the white sand desert. Her red headband swayed gently along in the breeze as she trudged through the sand behind the 12th squad member. 'Okay, i'll go collect the samples now then' he scurried off, nervously glancing back to the stationary Captain.

Kaiyo had at least had the sense to fully hide her reiatsu, she wasn't in the mood for attracting too much attention. Her companion of course was not so skilled in that area, and was eerily flaring his own reaistu due to his subsequent nerves. Kaiyo glanced up to the pale sky, there wasn't much to look at. The short white coated Captain flicked some rustling sand from her feet. This place was a bit more populated than she remembered. One reiatsu in particular seemed a fair bit stronger than the cretins around, and given the mixing energies that were lingering in the air, that hollow had just had a few snacks as well. That same hollow also happened to be the closest to her scientist. He was just out of her line of sight now, and Kaiyo would need to keep her wits about her in this place. The girl took a tentative step closer, her attention stuck on the stronger hollow, monitoring the monster from a-far.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Tartarax sniffed the air in boredom until his senses picked up on a odd reatsu something tartarax hates more than anything in this world, a shinigami."what is this creature doing in our realm"tartarax muttered as he jumped from his rock onto the white sand."well im going to find out what this shinigami is doing here"tartarac said as he started to dig in the sand like a mole and move towards the reatsu of the shinigami unnoticing the other shinigami who hid there reatsu. Tartarax popped his head up out of the sand about 20 feet from the shinigami who appeared to be collecting something in the desert."there you are"tartarax muttered to himself as he watched the shinigami, as he thought of a plan of ambush to kill the pathetic worm."i got it"tartarax mummered as he thought of a way to keep the shinigami from escaping, tartarax put his head back in the sand and silently dug his way towards the shinigami. When he was about 5 feet from the shinigami he popped his shell out of the sand and had his spike tips open up to release his nerve gas that will paralyze anything that breathes it in, the only one immune is tartarax. After tartarax released a sufficent ammount of gas he closed the spikes and popped out of the sand."got you now, you shinigami"tartarax said as he stood up and walked towards the soon to be paralyzed shinigami still unkowing of the other shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Kaiyo's eyes narrowed in on the moving hollow, it was subtle, but the thing had definitely moved closer to her scientist. There was something odd about that though, the way the hollow had moved, dampened it's reiatsu, cushioned it even. Kaiyo didn't have the time or patience to realise that meant the thing could tunnel under the sand. No, the thing was now considered hostile and dangerous.

Her image vanished for a split second as she flash stepped to just in front of the gasping shinigami. Se'd arrived a little too late to help the man who'd realised the attack in time to only unsheath his blade. Fighting his failing body for control as he scrambled along the ground, he was 12th squad; he'd figure out it was the gas faster than she had, hell he'd probably have some weird non-breathing devise to use. Kaiyo didn't even glance back at the man, her gaze was resting firmly on the hollow that had attacked her charge. The short girl smirked lightly at the weird turtle hollow. 'Now see i doubt you've got him just yet'

The girl made no motion to combat. A smile lingered on her light pink lips as her blue eyes traced up and down the monster. Kaiyo felt no connection to the shinigami holding his breath behind her, but she wasn't going to let him die, that was just wrong. Though her usual tug of morality had been depleted to an almost alarmingly low level...Those were thoughts for when she got home. For now, she was trying not to stare at the elephant stumps of feet the hollow had; she wasn't doing a very good job of that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:34 pm

"what the....."tartarax jumped as a second shinigami appeared near the now paralyzed shinigami."so this is a captain"tartarax said as he pointed at the white haori."but im smart enough not to tangle with you higher ups"tartarax muttered as he watched her hold her breath from the nerve gas."you dont have to hold youre breath shinigami, the gas is all gone youre little friend absorbed most of it"tartarax muttered as he picked up the paralyzed shinigami and tossed him about 5 feet to the left into the sand."what a pathetic worm"tartarax muttered as he staired at the shinigami he tossed then turned his attention to the captain who was stairing at his feet. What could she be thinking, tartarax thought as he noticed her stairing at his feet."WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STAIRING AT"tartarax yelled as he was insulted by the eyes of the stairing female
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:44 pm

A small amount of enjoyment was gained when the hollow seemed startled by her appearance. Kaiyo liked such reactions, though the monster in front of her seemed to have an issue with speaking his thoughts, maybe it was just a hollow thing. Kaiyo subtly began to breath again, she wasn't out of breath by any means, so regulating her breathing was no real issue. Still motionless the girl didn't even flinch when the hollow flung the shinigami across the sand. That in itself only cleared the man from harms way so she could kill this putrid monster, it was what he said that got to her. Niggled in annoyance, and a visible reaction was un-deniable. Kaiyo scrunched up her face with a dis-approving glare.

Sighing lightly as she tried to not get so worked up over a meaningless hollow. Her gaze slowly lifted up to the hollow's eyes as he snapped. A blank expression was cracked with a sweet giggle. 'You have funny hooves' she laughed, pointing at the elephant stumps the hollow was somehow managing to balance on. The Captain's laugh slowly pattered away, into almost silence. A swaying breeze picking up some sand and littering it across the ground.

Kaiyo threw a glance across to the shinigami, the man was screaming with his eyes, he was probably very worried as well. Kaiyo's mental state had been less than stable, so her lack of care towards the man was probably only adding to his distress. It couldn't be helped. An audible sigh seeped from her lips as her eyes grew in their intensity, a sharp spark of golden light trailing across them as she spoke, with a deathly serious tone. 'Now i suggest you run away with your shell between your hooves, before i make mince meat out of you'
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:48 pm

"THERES NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT MY FEET"tartarax shouted to the small captain in his flare of anger tartarax withdrew in his shell and hit the sand in the safety of his unbreakable defense. As he was in his shell he fired of a hailstorm of his spikes hoping to impale the shinigami."HAHAHAHA"tartarax laughed from the safety of his shell as he heard his spikes whizz in the air."lets see you dodge these"tartarax said a second time before going silent to listen to a soon to be skewered shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:15 am

Holland had decided for a change of scenery though he knew he wouldn't be here long because he was terribly weak compared to the average hallow in this dimension. Flying around was nice because not many hallows could do that, but it made you a spotlight. So as of now he was walking along the ground.

Coming upon a scene of a hallow huddled up in a shell fighting 2 shiningami, though one looked like he was about to piss his pants for lack of better terms, the other looked to be experienced and confident. Meaning protection meaning she would definitely be strong.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Kaiyo rolled her eyes with a heavy sigh, moody hollows were not fun company. The Captain watched in almost disbelief as the weird hollow curled up into it's shell and dropped to the sand like a stone. Small swirling clouds of glistening white shard danced around the turtle-thing. Split by a barrage of spikes, Kaiyo unsheathed her Zanpakuto in split second. Her image flashing around as she flash stepped through the spikes, slicing with seeming ease through the hollows projectiles. The girl appeared back in her original position as her blade clinked into it's sheath. Oblivious to the appearance of another hollow Kaiyo shouted across to her current opponent. 'Don't be such a wuss! Okay you can't hurt me, don't try its really just annoying and pathetic' she snapped. Her day wasn't going brilliant so far.

The Captain began to wander over to her paralysed charge, the new plan; sling him over her shoulder and head back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wandering one (open)   The wandering one (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wandering one (open)
Page 1 of 1