The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wandering... (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiana

Tiana

Female
Number of Posts : 20
Registration Date : 2010-07-10

Wandering... (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm

As Tiana walks around the streets of Zaraki, district 80 in Rukongai, she sees a number of thieves stealing but she doesn’t care much for such trivial matters. Tiana was already dressed in the basic Shinigami uniform and as such is notable a Shinigami to anyone that would take the time to notice her. Tiana doesn’t have much reason to care, after all, she’s not even in a division yet and such small acts of heroism would be lost anyway, sometimes people need to sort out things for themselves and not rely on others, specifically Shinigami. She watches the thieves for a few second before closing her eyes, sighing and walking away from them. She couldn’t deny that part of her cared about the poor victim, only a young woman, but at the same time she wanted to avoid conflict unless it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm

"Not like a Shinigami to ignore a blatant crime" Ri's voice called out , he appeared shortly after on the road facing Tiana. He'd been on his way back from training in the forest to the east and had come across Tiana's pressure , it was easily found as in the district little to no people had any pressure.

"What brings a student to this of all districts" Ri said looking past Tiana to the thieves , he cared little about them as in this district few people were innocent and in Ri's eye they all deserved to be in this place.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Tiana looks back at the thieves and then at Ri. She smiles slightly, as cruel as it was to ignore such a crime she didn't think that being rude was acceptable when addressing someone who addressed her first.

"What brings me here?"

She says with a soft tone, she looks around the area and then scratches her chin slightly.

"It just reminds me of where I used to live, that's all"

Tiana didn't really mind being reminded of home, as bad as her childhood may of seemed, she didn't exactly hate it, in fact it was quite the contrary. So any time she had to get away from the soul society and pretend she was 'normal' again was a very small but whole-heartedly loved treat to her.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:12 pm

"A trait not common, to remember your living life" Ri said scratching his head, he himself remember his death but that was it, occasionally things in the living world seemed familiar but most souls don't remember their living lives

"My name is Ri, Ri O'Nocht. I take it your in the academy" Ri said noticing Tiana's attire
, the uniform of the academy. He recalled himself dressed in the uniform ,it seemed like an entire age since he was at the academy but it had only been months.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Tiana looks down at her clothes and then back up at Ri, not caring much for someone to point out the obvious.

"No... I just like to dress like this"

She looks up and down the man, assessing his physical and spiritual condition and, with that, assessing how he's likely to fight, just in case he tries something, people from the academy seemed to enjoy "friendly" sparring.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm

"Weird fashion sense then" Ri said shrugging, he knew people who were proud to were a shinigami uniform but no would just found it fashionable. He turned around and started walking slowly.

He was about to shunpo , when he heard the thieve finally notice and comment on the two shinigami. Ri sighed then flash stepped and appeared beside the thieves, then without a word Ri released a portion of the spirit pressure. The trio of thieves collapsed where they stood.

"Never any real challange" Ri said as he shunpo'd again reappearing back here he was and started walking away toward the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Tiana walks towards the thieves and puts her hand on Ri's shoulder, pulling him back slightly and drawing her zanpakutö, without hesitation she aims it for the thieves neck, staying calm as her spirit pressure begins to rise, looking down at the men without seeming to care for their lives.

"If you're going to intervene, at least do it right"

She looks down at the man at which her sword was aimed and smirks darkly, her crimson eyes shimmering brightly in the light, her beautiful visage now seeming one of a hellish vixen.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm

"I advise you return you Zanpakuto to its sheath." Ri said speaking firmly, he never liked killing through if was necessary ,Ri rarely enjoyed ending a being life. He placed his hand on his Zanpakuto , he knew if he had to he could stop Tiana but he'd rather not.

"If you don't remove your Zanpakuto, I'll be forced to shatter it" Ri said speaking in the tone he hate , it was cold had no emotion in it, he only ever used in serious matters or in giving orders.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Tiana glances back at Ri then looks back at the men, cutting the main thief's cheek and then releasing enough spiritual power for them to just about be able to move.

Without hesitation, Tiana pulls the sword back to her side and lips the tip of it, more notably the blood for the thief's cheek. With a smile she speaks in the darkest and coldest tone that she could muster.

"Now... For trying to harm another being, you will be sentenced to death"

As the thieves see this, they try to run, struggling to get up and, as they try Tiana releases the pressure, the cowardly thieves running off into the distance.

After they are out of sight, Tiana helps the victim up and turns back to Ri, sheathing her sword and smirking confidently.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Ri dropped his hand from his hilt and sighed somewhat, he thought of addressing Tiana for her acts but he decided he didn't care enough to bother. Turning Ri slowly started walking back to his barracks
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Tiana folds her arms and lets out a small cough, annoyed that Ri had just walked away

"Don't you owe me an apology?"

She bites the inside of her cheek slightly, knowing that he probably wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Ri didn't stop but after a few pace he vanish, he'd shunpo'd and reappeared close to Tiana , very close. He thought of his word carefully before he spoke , he was tempted to merely give her a beating but a fifth seat beating on a student wouldn't look good for Ri.

"You ignore a crime , then threaten to kill civilians and you want an apology. I hope you joking because if not then the academy standards have sorely slipped" Ri said speaking down to Tiana well ironical looking up at her.

"If you had a shred of honour you should of dealt with those thieves when you saw them first not wait for a superior to come along before acting" Ri said his tone emotionless and firm, he finished then shunpo'd back to where he was.

"I honestly hope you don't end up in my squad, for your sake" Ri said turning his head slightly to see Tiana then without another word he shunpo'd out of sight , no doubt bound for his barracks
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Tiana smiles slightly and moves towards him, seeming rather unfriendly, her looks for once not hiding her true feelings and thoughts.

"I wasn't going to meddle in their affairs until that idiot came along..."

She takes a deep breath before thinking to herself

"For someone that seems so skilled he felt the need to threaten to break my Zanpakutō, he really wasn't very intelligent, I scared those men enough for them to not commit a crime again, instead of stopping one small crime, I've prevented many more..."

She smiles slightly as he says that he wouldn't want her in his squad and shakes her head slightly as he disappears, walking into the town and closing her eyes slightly, still not being able to withdraw her anger from the man's arrogance and then abrupt disappearance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering... (Open to anyone)   Wandering... (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering... (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1