The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Substitute (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

The Substitute (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:47 am

Katsumi walked into the sparring grounds early. The sun was just beginning to rise. His old teacher from his academy days called him in. Although Katsumi didn't know what exactly the teacher wanted, he always new that this guy was full of surprises. Katsumi stepped into the the mans office, where he was working on some last minute preparations. "Your late on your lesson again?" Katsumi said with a grin on his face as he walked through the door. "If I recall Mr. Katsumi, you never turned in your final essay on the greatest technique you learned in my class." Katsumi began to laugh walk over to the teacher. As Katsumi shook his hand he said, "Well you still passed me didn't you?" As Katsumi said this the teacher began to smile. "Well I just couldn't deal with myself if I failed you. I can't imagine a whole other semester with you. It's brutal." Katsumi sat down in a chair in front of the desk and relaxed himself. "What can I do for you today?" The teacher sat down in his chair and got very serious. As he did so, Kastsumi sat up and prepared himself for whatever the teacher was about to say. "Katsumi, I need to ask you for a favor without question." Katsumi leaned in and responded. "Of course whatever you need." The teacher sat back and began to twittle his thumbs. "I have some very important business that needs to be taken care of. I can't go into the detail of the business as it is classified as top secret. All I can tell you is that they want me assist a group going out today. They wanted shinigami who have outstanding fighting skills. Seeing as how I'm a teacher in the Sparring Grounds, I was chosen to go." This was getting serious and Katsumi wanted to lighten the mood a little. Katsumi doesn't like to be caught in uncomfortable situations. "It sounds to me like someone finally found some good use for you." Katsumi said with a smile on his face. Katsumi sat back and began to scratch his head. "I don't see how this involves me though." The teacher leaned in, "I need you to teach my class today." Katsumi jumped up and leaned over the desk. "Are you kidding me? I can't teach a class. I didn't even finish your class." Katsumi wanted to get out of the room before he was convinced to stay and teach. As he began to walk out of the class, the teacher spoke up. "Katsumi!" Katsumi turned his head and looked at the floor, giving the teacher his ear. "I need you to do this for me. You know I would never ask your for something unless it is important." Katsumi bowed his head turned around. "Yes sir. Whatever you need." Katsumi looked up to find the teacher smiling. The teacher got up and headed for the door. "Wait, what do I do with the class?" The teacher kept walking and began to chuckle. "It's a sparring class Katsumi. Fight them, show them what they can look forward to in the years to come." On that note, the teacher walked away and left Katsumi in the office alone to think on his coming task.

Katsumi walked out of the office and into the Sparring Class Room where students were waiting. Some were standing in middle on the fighting platform and others were sitting down, talking about the dreams they had for their future. It reminded Katsumi of the days spent in there as a student. As he walked in, all the attention was drawn to him. He was in his squad 2 uniform, mostly because he was expecting to report to his squad head quarters as per usual. Katsumi stood in the front of the class where a couple of students were talking. As he stood there, the two students began to make there way back to the center of the class. "My name is Katsumi. I was asked to go over a few things with you today. I'm really easy to get along with. Respect me and I will respect you." Katsumi said with a firm voice. He always had a voice that projects loudly and strongly. "Disrespect me and...well, lets just remember this is a sparring class." Katsumi sat in a stool in the front of the class. "I sat here in the same class your in today and I remember what it's like to be a student here. I'm not in Squad 2 serving under Captain Kuro. It's an honor to serve under one of the great captains and one day if you apply yourself, you will have the privilege to serve a captain yourself. And who knows, maybe one day you will be the next captain of one of our squads." As Katsumi continued talking he could see the eyes of the classmates light up. "I guess we can start today by getting to know some of you and where your at as of now." Katsumi pointed to a student standing in the center of the room and began to smile. "You. Tell us your name and tell us what you think is your greatest asset to the Gotei 13?" Katsumi looked around and laid down one rulle. "The only thing I ask is that you remember that there is no such thing as a wrong answer. Everyone lends a part to the squads in some form or fashion."
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:13 am

Tariasha put his hand up at this question, it wasn't usual he answered questions he would just write in his note book, Katsumi pointed at Tariasha 'I believe Trust is one of the coherent skills that is absulutely neccessary to in a Gotei 13 squad, as without trust your team will fall apart' Tariasha smiled to himself, thats what you get from learning he thought as he turned around to look at the other students, they looked amazed at what he had just said or was it that he had said something?

'Anyway are we going to learn how to spar then or are we going to talk? And are we using wooden Zanpakutous?' He pointed over to the rack of Zanpakutous that were waiting for them. 'oh sorry i almost forgot, im Tariasha' he said with smile, it seemed he was in a good mood today was it that his teacher wasn't here or ta it was summer? who knows. He loved sparring class but he did not like the teacher very much, Tariasha always thought he was much more capable after learning some tips from Arawn.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 am

Katsumi listened closely as this Tariasha spoke. He was pretty smart. However without trust, a squad can still accomplish goals. If there is no trust within the squad and their natural instinct to survive kicks in, the damage a squad can do to an opponent will still be lethal. "Your very ambitious Tariasha. I like that." Katsumi looked around the class to see the rest of the students. He wasn't sure if they were stunned because of the conversation, or if they just weren't sure how to react to him. It was always nerve wrecking when a substitute came in. Many times the students had no idea who the guy is. Katsumi walked towards the wooden Zanpakutos and picked one off the shelf. "Taraisha come over to the sparring area." Katsumi wanted to teach the student a quick lesson that hopefully would help him through his career in the Gotei 13. The greatest asset a shinigami can give to the Gotei 13 is self control. Without self control a shinigami would harm the squad rather then help them. If your too ambitious to get your hand dirty in a battle or a mission, you might find yourself battling an opponent that your not ready for. Doing this will lead you into defeat and you risk harming your squad in a rescue attempt on your behalf. Katsumi was hoping to teach Tariasha this important lesson. "So, you want to spar?"
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 am

Tariasha smiled, 'of course'. He had used the wooden Zanpakutous many times and picked the one he always used, he didn't know why but it felt more comfortable in his grip than the other ones. He walked over to the sub teacher and stood a good couple of metres away. He stood in the stance that he had been taught by Arawn. He ran in for the first blow, this was unusual as he normally observed the enemy but this was just sparring, his attack included him kicking out as a feint to cover his Zanpakutou rising from the ground. he knew it probably wouldn't get through but it was a starting attack and would set the expectations. But he had used this attack many times and it always seemed the most fitting.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Katsumi watched as the student picked his Zanpakuto. It seemed as if he already had in mind which one he wanted. Katsumi knew that this student was going to be ambitious. As the student stood in front of him, Katsumi quickly looked at the students stance. "This guy might know a little more then I thought." Katsumi tended to think to himself a lot while observing. As the student charged towards Katsumi, Katsumi took a step back and held his Zanpakuto forward. Katsumi swung down hard at Tariasha's Zanpakuto with one hand. With his other hand he reached out and grabbed Tariasha's leg and pulled him to the ground. Katsumi didn't even move his feet. Of course being in Squad 2 he was trained very well in hand to hand combat. It was only fitting for him to use it. Katsumi turned around to see Tariasha on the floor. Katsumi swung down at Tariasha.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Some of the students laughed at seeing Tariasha being thrown to the floor, well it was expected for this to happen he smiled he knew sometimes that this put enemies off the next attack, Tariasha visulised the notes that he had learnt so well, they were his battle plan, he could see it clearly in his mind, That one little piece of paper. He stood and waited for the sub teacher to attack him, he was going to be on the defence and moved himself in accordance to the battle plan, he would not retreat aat the attack but would also charge to off put his opponent, he would have already grabbed dirt in his hand and would fling it at the teacher then attack with his zanpakutou and strike for the waist area, and if he was blocked he would try to flip the teacher by sweeping his legs from under him. This would be the second time he used this combo and the first time it worked like a charm.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 am

Katsumi watched as Tariasha got up. It almost seemed like he was day dreaming. Katsumi began to grin at the student. Katsumi sat on the floor and put his Zanpakuto across his legs as if he was meditating. Katsumi closed his eyes and took in a couple of deep relaxing breathes. Katsumi focused on his next attack. After sitting there for a few seconds, Katsumi jumped into to the air. "Bakudo 1: Sai" Katsumi shot the kido at a low strength. Just enough to let him feel the restraint in his arms. As Katsumi went through the air and over Tariasha, he grabbed Tariasha by the shoulder and pulled him back. Now standing behind Tariasha, Katsumi raised his Zanpakuto to Tariasha's throat. Katsumi began to grin again and looked at the class. "There is no shame in what just happened. That's why they call a class. We are here to learn." By this time the kido should be wearing off. Katsumi let go of Tariasha and stepped back to face him. "Tariasha, can you tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:03 pm

'That you used bakudo no 1# one on me' Tariasha smiled as he knew that he could have broken out of it, in his first lesson he was able to break out of a Bakudo by realeasing some of his reiatsu. He walked back intot he ranks of the other students, feeling ashamed of how he could have been caught out by such a move. But oh well, He walked to his room at break to getr a drink and devise another cunnig plan, hah he knew another plan and it was sure to work. He would attack his with a weak version of the Hados and maybe use some Hakuda on them. He had started practicing Hakuda a while ago but only in his room so no one else saw him. He had actually become quite strong and he felt rejuvenated when he waslked back to class, probably from knowing another battle plan.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 am

Katsumi waited for Tariasha to come back to the class. Katsumi knew that this was Zanpakuto training, but just because an enemy tells you one thing it doesn't always mean that is what he will do. After all he is your enemy. As Tariasha walked back into the room, Katsumi looked at him in eagerness. "Tariasha, there is something that is more important in a squad." Katsumi picked up Tariasha's wooden Zanpakuto and held it out to him. "Today I want you to and everyone else to learn what that is." Katsumi looked over the class, who by this time was really interested in what they were going to learn today. Katsumi stood back from Tariasha and grinned. "Tariasha, whatever happens, just know that you will get more out of this class then anyone else." Katsumi looked at the class and gave the order for a second student to attack, only when Tariasha falls. Katsumi looked at Tariasha and grinned. "Don't worry, I promise not to hurt you." Katsumi raised his Zanpakuto stood ready for defense. "I believe it's your move."
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:07 am

Tariasha walked back into the class room ready, if he had to fight again he was ready and for that reason he picked up some dirt from the plants and held it in his left hand. He waled into the classroom to find the teacher using his wooden zanpakutou, but never mind he picked up another one, it felt diffenrent in his grip, He dashed over to attack the teacher and lunged with his zanpakutou as a fenit attack and threw the dirt at the eyes of the teacher, this would blind him for a while for an attack, which was a low blow to the right knee follow by a kick to the chest which would hopefully knock the air out of him leaving him winded and helpless to another attack. He wasn't doing this maliciously, it was his strategy, he remembered using it on Arawn in the streets of the rukongai and he got a few hits on him. 'How ya feeling now?' Tariasha smiled and casualy said this after his ensemble of attacks
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Katsumi grinned as Tariasha finished his attack. He closed his eyes and concentrated on Tariasha's reaitsu. "Even a bling shinigami can still fight. Bakudo 5, Senko." This bright light blinded everyone in the room exept Katsumi. "Now we're even." Katsumi said as he began chuckle. "Bakudo 19, energy fade." Katsumi was now going to teach Tariasha the most important lesson in a squad. Now that Tariasha is blinded, and Katsumi's reaitsu is hidden. Tariasha will have no idea where Katsumi is. Katsumi slowly walked to Tariasha and pointed his Zanpakuto to Tariasha's chest. "Now you are hopeless and can't do a thing. Because of this, your squad will have to come help you. However because of your ambitions, they are also in the same situation your in. Who is going to save your entire squad now?" Katsumi lowered his Zanpakuto and stepped away from Tariasha. He instructed the students to sit where they were until they regained their site. "The most important thing in a squad is not trust, although trust does help. The most important thing in a squad is your self control. You were very ambitious today Tariasha and because of that, you dragged your entire squad into defeat. I give you credit for blinding me the way you did. But a blind enemy is still a dangerous one." Katsumi stepped over to a sink where he can wash his eyes out. As he did so, some of the student began to get their site back. Katsumi turned around and smiled. "I hope all of you learned a very important lesson today." Katsumi then turned to Tariasha and grinned. "You have great potential here Tariasha. I looked forward to sparring with you in the future." Katsumi turned around and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Substitute (Open)   The Substitute (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Substitute (Open)
Page 1 of 1